Thick thighs {Completed}

By Misguided_Angel843

If you didn't know before know now that thick thighs drive the boys wild. Kayla didn't quite understand that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Author Announcement!

Chapter 27

14.6K 671 86
By Misguided_Angel843

Kayla (Few months later)

"Bitch I give up," April flopped on the couch.

"You better not. We're only a few months away from graduating so you better get that ass in gear."

She sucked her teeth. "Bitch you done change up on me. Getting dick on the regular and now you think you can talk to me any kind of way. Bitch bye."

"Girl I cannot stand you," I laughed. "And it's not even regular dick anymore," I pouted.

"That's probably why you so cranky," she mumbled going into her room. "We've got to be dressed before Tia comes and chop both of our heads off."

"I am dressed," I stuck my tongue out of her already disappeared form. It's been about four months since the Thanksgiving fiasco and things have changed a bit. For one, Andre got his degree! I was so happy for him. That also meant he moved back home to be with his family and to start his career in his father's business.

Even though there's a good bit of distance between us our relationship didn't suffer too much. We still text, call, and FaceTime anytime that permits us. But I admit it's hard. Sometimes our schedules are way too busy for us to even stay in contact and I'll find myself missing him like crazy. With my clinical studies I can barely fly out to him so it's all on him to come to me. I always felt bad about not being able to go to him but he always reassured me saying he'd rather I save my money towards paying for school. My tuition went up this semester so I had to start paying out of pocket. Andre is paying my rent and other utility bills, although I didn't want him to. He asserted himself into doing so.

For Christmas, I spent it with my mom. I really did miss her and would you believe Essence was right?! My mom really did have a secret boyfriend. And this wasn't recent at all. They've been dating for years. Since I was freshman in high school. My mom never told me because she knew I still wanted my father and we were struggling. I cried so much because I thought I had kept my mom from happiness. But she and everyone else reassured me. It was also Daniel, my mother's boyfriend, who helped us get back on our feet so long ago. He's a really kind man who cares so much for my mom. I'm happy she's happy. And here's the freaky part about it all. He's Tia's dad!!! I was so surprised when she showed up for Christmas and we both cried tears of joy. We're already mentally planning their wedding.

On New Year's, Andre and his family invited my family to New York. Everyone got along great. I think Jules has a fascination with Tia but she has a boyfriend so she doesn't give him the time of day. I secretly want them to be together because of all the craziness with Tia and her current boyfriend. New Year's wasn't all that fun because somehow, Chris and Josh's parents found out and decided to tag along with their newly engaged kids. It was awkward to say the least. Especially when Stephanie showed up, hell bent on trying to steal Andre's attention. Didn't work by the way.

For Valentine's Day we went to San Francisco. He had a business meeting the day before so he thought it would be nice to celebrate over there. He also gave me a promise ring. I almost had a heart attack because Essence warned me he was going to propose and I was jittery all day. The little hoe lied. I'm glad he didn't though. I don't know if I'm ready for that just yet. And for the past couple of months we've been casually meeting up, dating and all that. I never thought a relationship could feel so perfect you know. Oh but just because we had a lot of good times doesn't mean there wasn't any drama.

The reason Andre was so busy is because they're still trying to figure out how his uncles bought into the company before they went public. And since they all own a piece of it they'd have to battle it legally to get them out. And his uncles are always there and around trying to convince Andre to marry Stephanie. Not happening! It got to the point where Andre had to ban them from the building. I asked why they don't buy out his uncles and apparently, they bought half of the shares. So Andre and his dad only really owns 50% of the company now while Victor, Steven, and Greg own the other 50%. So they've solidified a spot in their executive board. Speaking of Greg, would you believe he's been harassing me as well? Trying to get me to break things off with Andre didn't work so now, he's trying to play 'father' to me. He said he'd acknowledge me and give me a share in his firm. Basically giving me Stephanie's role. He wants me to quit school and intern with him so I'll know what to do and how to handle things.

He got a mouthful from me and my mother that day. He's also upset about my mother dating. Jealous much? I also got some tea on him. Apparently, he and Ms. Lydia are on the brink of getting a divorce. I talk with her every once in a while and she's a really nice lady. I guess after all the years of him being a jerk she finally decided to leave him. But that also means more drama for me now that both of their daughters are blaming their divorce on me. Whatever. Chris and Josh have pretty much disappeared. They're still in school of course I just don't see them often.

"Come on bitch," April mugged me.

"Girl don't rush me," I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my bag and we both left to meet up with Tia. She had just pulled up when we got outside.

"Hop in bitches!" She yelled. We both flicked her off before getting in. And another thing I forgot to mention is that April and Tia are now friends. April stopped worrying about Tia stealing me away and actually became close friends. We pulled up to the restaurant and all got out talking. "You two ready for spring break?"

"Girl I am pumped," I squealed happily. I originally wanted to go to California for this break but Andre suggested we go to Hawaii instead. I'm super excited and we're going to take their company plane. It's going to be lit!

"Me too," April said. "Free trip to Hawaii? Gets no better than that. Oh! We need to go swimsuit shopping! I need a different one for everyday we're there."

"No kidding," Tia said.

"Is Frank coming?" I asked. Frank is her on again, off again boyfriend. I don't particularly like him but there's going to be a lot of couples so I didn't want her to be lonely.

"We broke up," she said nonchalantly.

"What? Why?" April asked. It's no big surprise they'd break up. They were always on the ins and outs.

"I got tired of it," she shrugged. "He wasn't taking me seriously and seeing you two with your boyfriends made me want something like that. I didn't think guys like Andre and Shawn existed. I want the kind of relationship y'all got."

"Really?" I asked pulling out my phone.

Me: Green light!

JuJu💯💪🏾: Word? 👀 Bet 👌🏾

"Girl what did you just do?" Tia eyed me.

"Nothing," I smiled innocently. I've been wanting those two together forever and now she better hop on this Jules x Tia ship. "Besides, you don't need a relationship like me and Andre. He's crazy."

"Yeah. Crazy for you bitch. Like y'all are seriously so damn cute for each other. You never have to worry about him."

"Yeah," I smiled just thinking about him. "Don't worry. You'll have someone perfect for you."

"You will," April sipped her drink.

"Since we're on the subject, how are you and Shawn?" April and Shawn hit a crossroad in their relationship. Shawn is doing internship in San Francisco. He wants to design videogames and he's debating about living there permanently or for the duration of his career. He wants April to come with him but she's not sure and thinks it's too soon to make such a drastic step in their relationship. I mean, they've been dating for about six months.

"We're straight," she shrugged taking a sip of her drink again. "I just...I don't think he understand or wants to understand my side you know? Like we've been good so far but we haven't dated long enough for us to move in together."

"And how long is long enough?" Tia asked. "You love that boy and he loves you. Your family loves him. Shoot, your dad already basically married you two off."

"Yeah well...what if something happens? What am I supposed to do if we break up or something?"

"Shawn is not like that asshole who left you," I said. April dated her last boyfriend from high school until college. They moved in the apartment together but he ended up skipping out on her for some other girl and left her to pay two months of missed rent on her own. If I hadn't come along she would've been evicted. "Don't make a mistake by forgetting that. Shawn would never put you in that type of situation. Pops would kick his ass if he did."

She sighed. "It's just a really big step you know? I don't want him to think I don't love him the way he loves me or that I don't want to be with him I'm just scared. I've lived here my entire life and just picking up to follow a guy to another state isn't the safest thing."

"You're not following a guy. You're following your soul mate girl," Tia said. "Don't be the dumb broad who lets something good pass her by because she's blaming the current guy for what the past guy. Shawn has always been there and never steered you wrong. That boy is not going to do anything that'll jeopardize you."

"You have to take risks sometimes April," I said.

"What if Andre wanted you to move with him? Would you go?"

I thought about it and nodded. "I love Andre and I want to be with him. I mean, he's already saying we're going to be married and all. I messed up letting him go before but I'm not going to do it again. He's the realest I've met and I'm not going to lose what we have. Besides, he's already designing our future house."

"Bitch what?" We shared alaugh. Andre is just too crazy for words. We sat, ate, and talked about next week'sactivities. I'm so ready for this break. All this semester's stress needs tocome off. I really appreciate Andre for getting this together. But I have afeeling this Spring break is going to have its fair share of drama as well.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.4K 26
Francesca (Frankie) would like to just be left alone, to not be made fun of, to be treated like everyone else, but not even her family can give her t...
614K 18.4K 42
This story about a girl name Aaliyah she plus size, thick and doesn't give a fuck what anyone has to say about her she's confident. ATL most feared B...
1.7M 54.1K 36
A 17year old girl name Angel always get bully about her weight. It sucks being the fat girl.. 18year old Cameron jerkins is a young hustler in the st...
142K 5.2K 23
One of the main characters of this story isn't your average pretty, size zero, micro mini type of girls. Let me introduce Ava Jacobson. Now don't get...