Yurio x Reader A Week in Nove...

ScarlettSoul04

When you finally get to meet your role model and hero Yuri Plisetsky at the Women's Men's finals in France, y... Еще

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
AN
AN- Important

Part XVII

3.4K 145 88
ScarlettSoul04

xxx

Auson showed me so many things from churches to small theatres. The only thing that bothered me was that Yurio didn't even bother to call me once or try to find out where I was, but whenever I looked at Auson all my worries vanished, but it just felt wrong. Auson finally led me to a small alleyway next to a small cafe.

"If you are going to kidnap me at least don't do it in an alleyway like some FBI show," I say as Auson smiles widely at me

"Like I would kidnap such a gorgeous girl like you," Auson complimented me and I replied with a smack at his shoulder and a small blush, "Okay, okay just wait here."

Auson left me for a second leaving me alone. For those few seconds I grew worried.

Yuri. Why, why, why? Why, must you do this? Throw me out without a second thought? I sound so cheesy again. I know what I am gonna do to get him to regret throwing me like that. I am going to kick his ass in Figure skating tomorrow and then I am going to wave the money in his face and then give it to Cammile when I can. Then in Russia, I am going to surpass even Yakov and have to be moved somewhere else for an even better coach. Maybe I could live here in Italy and coach little kids while I would have a friend, Auson. OR I could open back up dad's rink in England and coach Figure Skating there and rename it to (F/N) ((Father's name)) and (Y/N) Rink! OR (L/N) Rink! That would be AWESOME! I'll show you Yurio. Back to Yurio now are we (Y/N)? Yes, yes we are.

"Hey (Y/N)!!" Auson yells as he waves a white ball with black diamonds at me

"A football?" I ask myself

"So you are European!" Auson yells, "Let's play!! I challenge you to a match."

I smirk, "Challenge accepted."

Auson grabs my hand and tugs me towards a small field next to a fairly large school. Auson tosses the ball into the grass and hands me a hair tie.

"Thanks," I say as I tie up my hair, "I hope this isn't used. My coach would kill me if I came back with him to Russia with lice."

"Really then," Auson says," Well, I am proud to say that the very hair tie in your hair is straight from the store."

"Sweet," I sigh as I move towards the ball, "You ready to go?"

"As ready as always," Auson says," and don't think I'll go easy on you because you are a girl."

"And don't think I'll go easy on you just because you're a boy," I smirk as I kick the ball, officially starting the game

The rain was barely noticeable so we didn't even care, actually, we forgot that it was even there. After an hour or two of playing I officially gave up with the score 6-8. Auson had scored two more goals than I had and won the game.

"Y-You-are good," I try to say between heavy breaths

"I could say the same for you," Auson says, "You have amazing leg strength. I think you are one of the best people I have played against."

"Now you are just flirting," I say as I regain posture and grab my phone off a small bench that I had placed it on with Auson's phone, "You were really good though."

"Yeah, I want to be on the Italian Football Team one day," Auson says dreamily

xxxFlashbackxxx

"I am going to be on the (C/N) Olympic Figure skating one day Daddy!" A little five-year-old me yells as she tackles her middle-aged father

"I know you are, sweety," My father says as he combs through my hair

xxxEnd Flashbackxxx

"Hey," Auson says kindly, "Are you okay? You zoned out for a bit."

"Oh, sorry," I apologize, "I hope you make it one day."

xxxFlashbackxxx

"Sorry," I say.

Yurio flicked my forehead once again," Only weaklings apologize. Will you surrender so easily or will you stay strong?"

"Since when did you hand out self motivation?" I grin as Yurio growled and moved his hand to his face.

"You really are weird, you know that," Yurio points out as though it were obvious

xxxEnd Flashbackxxx

"I think we should get you inside," Auson says, "You are going to get hypothermia."

Yuri. I am so sorry. I should have just gotten your spaghetti and stayed. It was wrong of me to do that.

Guilt filled my body as I went over the small flashback again.

"I think I have to go back to the hotel," I say as I move past Auson

"I'll take you there," He says as he catches up to me, "It's gonna get late and I wouldn't want a pretty girl like you get kidnapped."

I blushed and once again, it felt wrong, "I guess."

I don't know my way back and it's not Auson's fault I feel guilty. He is a good guy with good dreams.

"That's great!" Auson exclaims," How 'bout we talk while we walk there, but so you don't space out again. You can do most of the'a talking."

"Okay," I say as we continue walking, " How old are you?" I go simple

"Sixteen," He says surprising me, "And you?"

"Fifteen," I say, "Almost sixteen"

"Next question," He moves his hands like he was searching through files

"A-erm- this is hard. I can't seem to think of a good question," I struggle

"Then I'll start," Auson says, "Are you going to the figure skating competition tomorrow?"

"Yeah," I say, "I didn't think of you as a figure skating type of guy."

"I'm not," Auson says," Football for life! It's just my mom really wanted to go, but she caught a nast virus and won't be able to go so she gave me her ticket and wanted me to take a nice girl."

"So you took me all over the city just to ask me out," I imply

"No, no," Auson says," That was only part of it. You see, I haven't felt such a great connection between two people in a long time."

"Really?" I smirk," Okay Romeo, I'll be there, but give your ticket to some other guy. I have my own ticket. Infact I have the best seats in the house."

"We'll see that," Auson says

"Just don't look up the competitors just yet," I say, "I think you'll like the show ten times more. Oh! And go (C/N)!"

"So your country has a competitor," Auson says

"Yep," I say, " Another from Russia and Japan."

"I can't wait to go," Auson says," So it's a date?"

"If you want to think of it like that," I say and instantly wanted to take it back

We arrived in front of the hotel a few minutes later and as much as I wished that Yurio would be in the front of the hotel yelling that he had to find me, he was nowhere in sight and Auson caught my disappointment.

"As much as you worry about your friend," Auson says," I think you should move on. Worrying adds no value to your life."

"So wise~" I tease thinking of Yurio and how I teased him only a few hours ago and then I thought more upon what Auson just said

"It is true," Auson says, "As much as I want to worry for my family, it is better for them that I believe in them and what the they are doing and what they believe."

"You are right, Auson," I say, "And thanks for taking me back here. I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

I get on the tips of my toes and kiss his cheek lightly and walk back inside to try and get some peace.

When I reached the room Yurio was sitting our bed in the dark, Yakov was asleep, and Otabek was nowhere in sight. The windows were closed and were covered by the shades but a small part was open and letting a little light into the room.

"Where the hell were you all day?" Yurio whispers, "And what were you doing down there with that guy?"

"Something I would rather be caught dead than do with you," I shoot. The guilt was flooding again, but one memory from today made it vanish.

xxxFlashbackxxx

"As much as you worry about your friend," Auson says," I think you should move on. Worrying adds no value to your life."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

158K 4.7K 36
Upon meeting Yuri Plisetsky your first impression is the Russian Suka. You hate him most as his personality seems to reflect yours, but you soon star...
51.5K 1.3K 26
This is a Yuri on Ice Dance/ College/Burlesque-ish AU stuff and MPREG combination. Yuri is at an arts school perfecting the art of dance to become a...
154K 4.5K 19
When Victor Nikiforov came into your life, you never thought it would turn out like this. He helps you soar through the ranks in skating, but along w...
57.8K 1.2K 51
You remember it like yesterday. The day you met him. Skating has always been fun and hard for you but it was him who gave you inspiration. Now he's i...