Midnight Assassin [Hunter X H...

By Midnight-black

(Y/N) (L/N) the infamous assassin, who can murder the whole Zoldyck members with just a few daggers and her b... More

Assassination starts
Whispers
Hunter Exam
Endless walking pt: 1
Endless walking pt: 2
Cooking!?!
True identity
Trick Tower pt: 1
Trick Tower pt: 2
A/N
Trick Tower pt: 3
Are you a Millionaire?
Sleep tight
About the past Pt: 1
About the past Pt: 2
Author's note! (sorry)
Morning Fight
Secrets out
Unbelievable
Phrase 3
Thank you! + Phase 3 pt: 2
Food Problems
Phrase 4
Phrase 4 pt 2
20k A/N + Special News
Heavy Sleeper
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
WAKE UP!! GOD DAMMIT!!!
Midnight Assassin Aniversary
Successful
Last Phase Announcement
Guesses
Questioning
Last Phase pt 1
Last phase pt 2
Last Phase Pt 3: Close to death
Last Phase pt 4
Last Phase pt 5
Last Phase pt 6
Farewell
Finished ✔

Christmas Special!!!

11.7K 202 414
By Midnight-black

MERRYY CHRISTMAS GUYS AND GIRLS!!!!! Well probably no guys are reading this or maybe there's some.... ANYWAYS,

MERRYYYYY CHRISTMASSS!!!! I HOPE YOU HAD A FUN 2017 AND I HOPE YOU ALL THE BEST FOR 2018! THANK YOU FOR SO MUCH FOR READING "MIDNIGHT ASSASSIN"

EACH DAY WHEN I CHECK WATTPAD AND SEE ALL THOSE COMMENTS AND VOTES MAKES ME SO HAPPY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Here's a bonus chapter "Christmas Special" from your author TSUKI!!!

I hope you enjoy~~

------------------------------------------------------

This is NOT part of the original storyline of "Midnight Assassin" Please keep that in mind.

Thank you

~•~

T

his is absolutely UNRELATED to the original plot line. This is only a special chapter.

Killua, (Y/N), Hisoka, Illumi, Alluka, Leorio, Kurapika and Gon live in the same house. It's 2 stories and it kinda looks like this.
I'm sorry it's not very detailed. I apologize. But I guess I can say that it is all about your imagination!!!

The house:

Something like that but not really... But let's just stick to that XD

Credits to original owner. I did not draw that.

Downstairs:

Upstairs:

Yes I drew that. Credits to me if you want to use it.

And now let's begin the story!

***

"Killua" I called out from the kitchen

"Killua! "

"Killua!!"

"KILLUA!!!! FREAKIN' HELL!!! ARE YOU DEAF?!?!" I called out for the 4th time. I went upstairs towards the mini lounge and realize he wasn't there. Oops I forgot he don't sleep on the couch on Monday's... I then made my way into our bedroom. To only see him sleeping soundly with little cute snores. Awww how adorable~

Oh wait I forgot again....its 3 in the morning....

Never mind~~ *Inserts smug face* I thought before walking out of the room and closing the door then heading down stairs again.

I am currently baking a cake because today is Christmas. I loveeee Christmas!! It's my favourite festival it's so fun and you get presents.

I have been going to cooking classes recently to improve my cooking so I can successfully bake a cake without burning the whole kitchen down. Haha..... But that's actually what happened when I first tried to make dinner. Which is why resulted me to live here because the whole apartment that I was living in got burnt down.

Well the story was that I ran out of salt and therefore I had to go to buy some in the grocery store and then when I came back I heard sirens and then I realized that I accidently left the stove on..... Hahahahaha........ *looks away *

*Ding*

Oh goodies my cake has finished baking. I take my mittens and opened the oven and the amazing smell filled the unscented air. I looked at the clock

3:04 am

Now the cream!!! While waiting for my cake to cool. I started to prepare the frosting.

Whipping the fresh cream with the egg whites and butter and icing sugar.

After a 2 minutes of electric mixing the batter my arm were so sore. It is burning. I should totally go but one of those pre made bowel and electric whisk. But it's looks very hard to clean so that's why I'm having second thoughts.

Finishing mixing the cream, I lightly touched the cake to see whether it has cooled down or not.

It is pretty cold here. Outside is snowing. And the sky is dark with the stars still visible on the night sky. The moon would've been better if it was a full moon but it's an arc and it still looks pretty.

Taking my knife I managed to cut the cake in half horizontally. Layering it with a thick layer of cream and placing the sliced strawberries in circles. Placing the other piece on top.

Then spreading the whole cake with whipped cream and then decorating it with strawberries.

I then headed to the fridge and taking out my snap piece of chocolate card. I took the piping bag filled with melted white chocolate and drew "Merry Christmas Everyone" on the chocolate board.

Chilling my fingers under the tap with ice cold water.

With just a few seconds my finger tips went numb.

I then proceed to taking the chocolate board and positioning it on the cake and stuffing it down.

Decorationing more with whipped cream and

TA-DA!!!!

FINISHED!!!

Credits to Original Owners

Pretend there's a chocolate board in the middle that says " Merry Christmas! "

Now placing the cake in the fridge and then writing a big note on the fried saying "Do Not Open The Fridge Until 6Pm"

Then I went up the stairs.

I opened the door to Killua's and my room and got into the bed.

I hugged Killua and and he automatically placed his arms around my waist and pulled me into bed. As I fell aslept again. Even the though I'm going to be waking up in a few hours.

~~ Time skip until 12pm ~~

"WAKKEEE UPPPPP!!!! ITS 12 ALREADY!! " He then kicks me off the bed like what I did to him.

"okay okay I'm up! "

I went to the kitchen and everybody sat down.

"Moorrrnninnngg ~" I yawned.

"MAKE US FOOD!!! WE'RE HUNGRY!!! " I then remembered that I said no one opens the fridge or else.

"Starve. So you guys can eat lots tonight. " then they all groan in annoyance.

Then I started cooking dinner, the biggest feast I have ever made.

~~ Time skip to 6pm. ~~

As I finished placing the last dish on the table I looked at the table in accomplish. It's so beautiful!! I took dozens of photos at my masterpiece and then called everyone in.

"GUYS ITS DINNER!!! " I shouted.

Feets then can be heard and soon everyone is here. With their mouth agaspe

I look proudly at them with my hands on my hips as I smuggly smirk at them.

~~ Time skip after they eat the great meal made buy (Y/N)-sama ~~

After eating their results:

Killua: "That was good. Best thing I've eaten far!" *Looks away due to blush but still happy*

Hisoka: "Mmmmmm~~ that was so good!!~~" *usual smirk face*

Illumi: "It's great" *poker face*

Alluka: "wahhh I never knew (Y/N)-oneechan can make so many good food!!! * super happy face*

Leorio: "That was very pleasant " *happy smug face*

Kurapika: *Tries to act cool* "That was good"

Gon: *100% Honest face (happy) * good job (Y/N)!!!

~*~

"PRESENTS TIME!!!! " I yelled out. Everybody rushed to the Christmas tree and Illumi and Hisoka just stands there watching as those 'Kids' happily open their presents. Especially Alluka-chan.

Illumi and Hisoka then takes their present and starts opening them.

What they got:

Killua: 3000 million Jenny worth of Chocolate robots (Which (Y/N) spent 2999million and the rest 1 million was shared by the others. (Y/N) is rich....)

Hisoka: Altogether everyone bought him 69 decks of cards

Alluka: Everyone bought her plushies and cute stuff.

Illumi: Needles for his disguise.

Leorio: Posters of naked girls

Kurapika: Books

Gon : Everybody gave money to save up to a fishing rod for him.

(Y/N): Everybody gave her daggers/knifes but Killua and Alluka gave her cooking supplies such as; Frypan, Whisk, Bowels, Spatula, electric mixer etc.

Let's just say everyone was really happy with their presents and spend the night away watching movies and playing board games.

!!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS
EVERYONE!!!!

🌟
🎄✨
🎄🎄
🎄🌟🎄
🎄🎄🎁🎄
🎄🌟🎄 ✨
🎄🎁🎄🎄
🎄🎄🎄🎉🎄
🎄🎁🎄🌟🎄🎄
🎄🎄🎄🌟🎄
🎄💛🎄🎄🎄🎄
🎄🎉🎄🌟🎄🎁🎄
🎄 🎄
🎄 🎄

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ALL THE BEST FROM TSUKI!!!!

1285 word count *wink* Extra long chapter for you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 20.8K 44
(Y/N) (L/N) the infamous assassin, who can murder the whole Zoldyck members with just a few daggers and her bare hands. No one know her real identity...
9.6M 654K 82
[ BOOK 1 OF AZITERA: YTHER'S QUEEN ] Consumed by avarice, the four human kingdoms-the Infernal Empire, the Kingdom of Caelum, the Kingdom of Treterra...
72.2K 2.5K 21
Killua didn't know how he'd gotten into this situation, or how to get out. All he knew, was that in order to survive he had to kill the demon in fron...