Broken Pocket Watch // Alice...

By CamilAkamine

Reminder: This is a Male/Male story and it will have some sexual content. A white rabbit, a striped cat, a ma... More

~Prologue~
*~Chapter I~*
*~Chapter 2~*
*~Chapter 3~*
*~Chapter 4~*
*~Chapter 5~*
*~Chapter 6~*
*~Table of Contents~*
[7] *~Alistair's Route~*
[8] *~Alistair's Route~*
[9] *~Alistair's Route~*
[10] *~Alistair's Route~*
[11] *~Alistair's Route~*
[12] *~Alistair's Route~*
[13] *~Alistair's Route~*
[14] *~Alistair's Route~*
[15] *~Alistair's Route~*
[17] *~Alistair's Route~*
[18] *~Alistair's Route~*
[19] *~Alistair's Route~*
[20] *~Alistair's Route~*
[21] *~Alistair's Route~*
[22] *~Alistair's Route~*
[23] *~Alistair's Route~*
[24] *~Alistair's Route~*
[25] *~Alistair's Route END~*
[26] *~Chess's Route~*
[27] *~Chess's Route~*
[28] *~Chess's Route~*
[29] *~Chess's Route~*
[30] *~Chess's Route~*
*~BPW Doodles~*
*~BPW Doodles #2~*
[31] *~Chess's Route~*
[32] *~Chess's Route~*
[33] *~Chess's Route~*
[34] *~Chess's Route~*
[35] *~Chess's Route~*
[36] *~Chess's Route~*
[37] *~Chess's Route~*
[38]*~Chess's Route~*
[39] *~Chess's Route~*
[40] *~Chess's Route~*

[16] *~Alistair's Route~*

3.8K 154 149
By CamilAkamine

//As you can see, the doodle is a bit rushed XD Also, this chapter is a bit short because it's just a filler, but the next chapter we'll continue where we left off with Alistair ;33//

Alistair flicked open his pocket watch, realizing it's past evening. He bit his lip. Was (M/n) okay being by himself in the house. There was an undeniable chance Chess could've visited but he was still worried. If that cat even dared to lay a single finger on him he was going to kill him with hard cover books.

He was at least a meter away from the door when he began hearing arguing and laughing. The two voices arguing immediately came to a silence when they heard the third voice laugh. Alistair blinked. Was that...(M/n)?

He began walking at a faster pace and opened the door. The scene he was met with deserved a well deserved facepalm.

Allan was wearing a frilled maid outfit complete with make up, head dress, stockings, and shoes. All attention were directed towards Alistair, who was frozen with shock.

Chess sweated nervously before letting go of Allan's wrists. "Hey, Al! Didn't know you'd come home this late!" He said, obvious he had planned all this mayhem. Alistair's eyes twitched for a bit before he sighed. He should've saw this coming.

"First of all, let Allan change back into his clothes. Second, clean up all the mess you've made. Lastly, please don't conduct ludicrous acts inside my house. You can do this at your house but not in mine." Alistair lectured, scolding Chess in the process.

"Does this usually happen?" (M/n) asked to Allan, who is still shaking off his embarrassment. "Yes, out of all of his friends, Alistair rats out Chess the most because of his mischievous behavior. And I agree because this doesn't suit my form." The hatter said as he looked at his outfit disapprovingly.

"I think it looks good on you."(M/n) giggled. Allan sighed. "Please, not another word about this."

Alistair walked over to them, smiling apologetically at Allan. "Sorry you had to endure the whole day with him. You can go change in the bathroom, Allan. Here's your clothes." He handed him the neatly folded clothes and smiled.

"Actually, I was going to plan to sleep over tonight because March accidently caused so much mess in the house. I made him clean it all up with no help from Dorie. So until tomorrow morning, I want to stay here." Allan explained.

"Oh, I don't know if I have any sleeping clothes your size-"

"I have some at home." Chess intervened, placing his hands on his hips. "But it wouldn't satisfy Hatty's fashion tastes~"

Allan's eye twitched as he crossed his arms. "I'm fine with anything! I can't go back home and get some because March is still cleaning up the despicable mess he conjured up! As long as they fit me, I'm fine."

Chess shrugged. "Okay, as you wish~ I'll be right behind you~" As soon as those words escaped his mouth, the cat disappeared in an instant. In a matter of seconds, he reappeared behind Allan with a "boo!"

Unfazed, Allan merely took the clothes from Chess's hands and raised an eyebrow. "I have grown accustomed to your childish surprises so don't expect me to be fazed." He stated before turning around.

Chess stuck his tongue out. "Sheesh, those words were so salty it reached my mouth." He then looked at Alistair. The rabbit sighed before crossing his arms once again.

"I know what you're going to say and you're not going to stop annoying me unless I say yes so yes, you can stay over too but you're sleeping on the couch." He said, earning a "yes!" from the cat.

(M/n) looked back and forth between the two males and sweated nervously. Did this happen so often that Alistair knew from one look at Chess? He chuckled at the thought. 'I guess they deal with Chess a little too much.'

As if hearing his thoughts, Chess glanced over at him and shot him a peace sign and a toothy grin. (M/n) returned the gesture with a smile and a little wave.

"How about we throw a mini party tonight?" Chess announced, his trademark grin decorating his face. Alistair waved his hands frantically. "Oh no, I have to attend to The Red Queen's court tomorrow so I'm afraid I have to say no-" His sentence was cut off by Chess wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" He said, smiling brightly at the other male. Beads of sweat formed on Alistair's face. "Each time you say that, the outcome becomes increasingly worse so no."

Chess's smile immediately formed into a pout. "Aww, you guys are no fun~ I bet (M/n) will join me on a mini party, right (M/n)?" He looked at (M/n) with a mischievous smirk. Warmth spread across his face as he looked down. "Perhaps, but if Alistair says no, then it's better if we just host a mini party some other time instead."

"Boooooo, three against one is so unfair." Chess childishly crossed hid arms and looked away. Soon after, Allan came back with Chess's sleeping wear. It was oddly quite normal. A long sleeved violet striped shirt and pants. Though, there was a little rip just above the place where the behind should've been.

Allan grimaced at it. "I feel so exposed just from this." He said with an embarrassed tone. Chess smirked. "You're the one who said you were fine with anything."

(M/n) stood beside Alistair. "So, what should we do now?" He asked the rabbit. Nose quivering, Alistair rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know, but I suggest if we have guests like Chess, it's better not to do anything that involves causing messes or trouble..."

Understanding his statement, (M/n) nodded. He put a finger against his lips. "Then...how about we tell some fairy tales? I mean, that's the least we can do to have fun, right?" He asked, obviously embarrassed by his own words.

Alistair clapped his hands together. "That's actually very nice, (M/n)!" He encouraged, giving him one of his blessed smiles. (M/n) felt his heart beat grow louder as looked down, flustered.

He was still thinking about the thing Allan said. About Alistair liking him. How could he have so oblivious to the thought? Well, maybe it's perhaps he was just incredibly dense to assume he'd like him. He glanced back at Alistair's bright face.

"Alright! Allan, Chess, we have come to an agreement on what we shall do this evening~!" The rabbit cheered. Allan tilted his head. "What is it, Alistair?"

"How about we share some of our own fairy tales that we know? Me and (M/n) have already done this the other day but I would like to see if you two had stories to tell." Alistair concluded. Both males looked at each other before smiling.

"I guess that's a change to my daily tea consuming schedule." Allan said before sitting on the couch.

"I don't mind telling some stories~" Chess mused before patting Alistair's head and sitting on the floor in front of Allan.

Alistair's ruby eyes sparkled. "Then it's settled! Come, (M/n)! Let's join them!" He said before carefully taking his hand into his and going to their places; Alistair was on the floor while (M/n) was on the couch.

"So, who should go first?" Allan asked, resting his face with the palm of his hand. Alistair crossed his arms. "Maybe...Chess?"

"Me? I was hoping to be last but, alright." The cat said, scratching his head. A few seconds passed before Chess grinned. "I got it."

He cleared his throat and crossed his arms. "I don't usually tell stories but be sure to listen to this." He took a deep breath.

"A long time ago, there lived a prince and a peasant violinist. The prince's looks was almost otherworldly whereas the peasant violinist merely looked as ordinary as the other girls, but she was different. Each day in front of her house, she would hold breathtaking performances that tugged on the people's heart strings. And that was exactly what had occured when the prince first saw her."

"The prince had wanted to marry the peasant violinist, but his mother didn't approve of his decision. 'No prince should ever fall for a peasant," His mother said. The prince did everything to convince his mother, but all went in vain. He sat quietly in front of his window, quietly sighing before he heard the striking notes of a violin playing. There below, standing on the green grass, was the peasant violinist, playing a song just for his solemn wish."

"The peasant violinist would always come at evening to play a song for the prince, until one day, she found that the prince's window had been barred with metal bars, making the prince unable to look out. But that didn't stop the peasant violinist from coming to play his songs. She kept playing and playing, until the queen had found out about their secret and brought her to the dungeon. Defying her orders, she was sure to be punished, but courage helped her stand against the prince's mother."

"'I shall prove I am worthy of your son's hand!' The peasant violinist said with pride. She took her violin and played a song just for the queen herself. She drew out all the sorrow, then changing it into joy as she played most gracefully. Deeply moved by her playing, the queen wiped away a tear. 'Now I see why my son wants you. You're passionate, brave, kind, and graceful. I shall grant my son's wish and let you be together.'"

"Overjoyed, the peasant violinist hugged the queen and soon reunited with the prince. Now, they ruled the land with joyous music and harmony, bringing bliss to their fateful land. The end."

All three males clapped at his storytelling as Chess smiled a bit. (M/n) could've sworn he had a pink tint on his face. "Jeez, why are you all clapping? Can't you see the ending was rushed?"

Alistair smiled. "It's fine if the ending is rushed. We're just glad you actually told a story."He said. "Also, your storytelling is quite indulgent. Your voice keeps up with the story." Allan added.

"Everything about what you just did was amazing~!" (M/n) said, clapping his hands together. His (E/c) eyes sparkled as he gave him a toothy grin and a peace sign.

Chess's eyes widened as he blushed, pouting as he did so. "Aw come on guys, stop with the flattery! I might cry!"

All of them burst out in cheery laughter as their event went on through the night. Much to their dismay, the clock struck and resounded throughout the house, causing their event to end. "Aww, just when it was getting good." Chess complained.

"Well, I do have to sleep early to attend to my duties tomorrow so it's best we sleep now. We can continue this another time." Alistair said, though his tone did sound disappointed. It was as if a father was telling his children to go to bed.

"The guest room is upstairs to the left, Allan." The rabbit said. The hatter nodded before climbing up the stairs while yawning. In the meanwhile, Chess was already sleeping on the couch, snoring quietly.

"Shall we go?" Alistair asked, catching (M/n)'s attention. He blinked before realizing the meaning of his words. He felt red color his face. "Y-Yeah..." He didn't know they were still going to sleep together!

Alistair gave him a sweet smile before clasping his hand in his and climbing up the stairs to his room. There it was again, the lingering feeling. (M/n) looked at their hands together and his heart began increasing in pace.

'What's gotten into me?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537 17 14
Scott makes a mistake at the binging of the summer and has to wait the rest of the summer to fix it, but does he even want to? He's had a crush on hi...
59.5K 3.6K 108
"Whatever else happened to him, Chris knew three things would never change: (1) The only d*ck he would ever touch was his own. (2) The only man he lo...
118K 6.2K 38
A letter takes Alice to a garden he didn't even know existed, and the rabbit hole takes him down to a world that he never thought was possible. There...
123K 2.4K 23
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or Twilight, I sadly did not create the characters (Otherwise half of the Twilight characters would have ended...