The Truth Behind the Mask

By kyokosa2gawa015

This is my second KHR fanfiction. A twinfic. Sawada Tsunayoshi, has a younger twin named Sawada Hiroshi. Tsun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: His Life
Chapter 2:Wounds, Tutor and Worry
Chapter 3: The Broken Mask, A Horrible Sight and Disinformation
Chapter 4: Regret, Flashback and the Bomb
Chapter 5: Karma always travel fast
Chapter 6: Memory
Chapter 7: Identity
Chapter 8: The Song
Chapter 9: Fated Meeting
Chapter 10: Catching up
Chapter 11: I don't know anymore
Chapter 12: Crazy and happy day
Chapter 13: Bored
Chapter 14: Yamamoto Takeshi
Note of Despair....HELP!
Chapter 15: Poison Scorpion
Chapter 16: Cry Baby Lambo and Hiro's... Misfortune
Chapter 17: Hahi! Shock-desu!
Chapter 18: Stalker Part 1
Note
OPiNiOn
Decision
Announcement

Chapter 19: Stalker Part 2

2.1K 62 51
By kyokosa2gawa015

DISCLAIMER: I do not own KHR and whatever is in the top. =_=

Warning: Cursing due to Hiroshi and Gokudera's colorful words...some of the characters are cursing too.

'thoughts'

"foreign"

"spoken"

"Venom or Demonic Voice"

flashback

Author's Note

Previously....

TOCK!

Again, he looked down and found another rock. He opened the paper.

Don't even think of finding me. You'll never find me. *insert troll face*

A tick mark appear on his forehead but sighed in the end.

'I don't...have a choice now do I?'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*PICTURE OF STALKER IN THE TOP!*

For a minute, Tsuna's eyes went blank and stares at thin air.

He took a deep breath and grabbed the basket with shaky hands. Tsuna clenched his chest and slowly walked forward at the counter.

'Don't meet her eyes. Don't meet her eyes.' became the chant of Tsuna's heart and mind.

After a few minutes that felt like hours, he arrived in front of the counter with his head down.

"Is this all?" She replied with a monotone with her nose in a book.

Tsuna gulped, "Y-yeah."

She looked slightly looked up to glance at the basket, "Hmmm... That's a lot of poison animals." She scanned and put it all in a package-- is that an iron cage (with holes)??

She sloppily gave it to Tsuna with half-lidded eyes. Tsuna immediately grabbed it and pays for it. He hastily went towards the exit.

Just as he was about to exit the store and release a sigh of relief---

"Wait a minute---"

Tsuna froze.

"You forgot your receipt!"

Tsuna released his breath that he didn't know he was holding.

"A-ah. A-arigat--." Tsuna went and got reached for the receipt.

"Eh? Tsuna-san?"

Tsuna flinched and didn't answer.

"Hahi! Was that not Tsuna-san? Haru shock-desu!"

Tsuna glanced over his shoulder and saw Haru still there...staring at him. Tsuna sweatdropped,'Haru just go! Let me live peacefully for a while! I'm begging you!' He thought desperately.

Haru left after a few minutes of brooding about her mistake of mistaking a brown-haired guy who had the same hairstyle as her 'love of her life'.

Seeing Haru left made Tsuna sigh in relief.

'It's finally ok--'

"T-tsuna-sama?"

MAJOR FREEZE.

Tsuna slowly looked at her in a robotic way.

~FLaShBack~

Tsuna can't help but remember when he went to Italy to gather some info about a family he paid to do. Since there are some things that aren't in the computer and he can't be 100% sure about the info he's getting.

Thought, his mother and brother didn't even notice him go. He was gone for three days thought. When he finished his work and was about to go home tomorrow, he decided to get a new laptop since it was pretty much a goner.

He rented an inn for three days. There was a day left.

He went to the digital store to get a new laptop and he did but decided to go through the alley way just for the heck of it. At the present day, He deeply regret his on-the-whim decisions, cursing his own recklessness.

There he met a girl who was surrounded by some delinquents. He sigh and---

You know what? I won't go to too much details.

So he saved the girl and defeated the men with little to no injuries. He went home but discovered that he dropped his USB and went search it at the alley. Only to find the girl standing there, holding his baby.

(Kyo-chan: When I meant by baby...it was his USB. What were you guys thinking?)

It seems that she didn't find out who he really is but found out later that the girl was actually in the mafia.

So he approached her and she gave the USB to him, only to clasp his hands with her and was...looking at him in a rather...disturbing manner.

"PLEASE BE MINE!"

Was what she said.

So Tsuna spent the whole day trying to escape her and managed to escape around near midnight when his flight is.

FlAshBacK eND~

He began to sweat more and more as he saw her expression change. From the stotic look to ...highly disturbing and spine chilling....perverted face.

'Well...f*ck.'

"Y-yo, Gasai Yuuki-san. It's...been a while." Tsuna let out a strained smile as he slowly back away.

'I don't know if it's a coincidence but... her name is strangely similar to an anime I watched about future diaries.' He thought. 'Her attitude is a bit like her...in a manner of speaking.'

She looked him with her eyes as hearts. Tsuna slowly backed away only to hit someome. He looked back and was about to apologize---

"I'm so--Eh?" Tsuna blinked as he recognize the person he bumped into. "K-kyoya?"

"Tsunayoshi." He answered in recognition then looked at the person who is staring at Kyoya in an annoyed expression. Clearly unhappy that someone disturb her from raping--she meant like, greeting his prince since it's been a while and all, you know?

(Kyo-chan: I call bullshit.(。-_-。)I'm sorry for my language. *Bow*)

"Kyoya...why are you here?"

Hibari showed his phone. "You texted me."

Tsuna looked at the text and indeed, he, in fact, did contacted Hibari. 'I may have instinctively texted him when I saw her.' He thought and pulled Hibari's arm towards the door. 

"R-right. So let's get go--"

"Wait!" Called Yuuki with a furious expression. 'I never thought that my love rival was a guy. Tch. I won't give up on Tsuna-sama no matter what. He's mine.' She thought as she clenched her fist.

Tsuna shivered and suddenly looked uneasy. 'I have a bad feeling that she got a wrong idea of something.' He thought. 

"W-what is it?"

"You, demon eyes!" She pointed at Hibari, who in return glared at her--he obviously didn't like his new nickname. "I challenge you!"

(Hibari: That nickname isn't sticking. *glares at the the terrified author*                                            Kyo-chan: H-hai--suu! *traumatize*)

"I'll bite you to death!" Hibari got his tonfas out of nowhere and---

 "Tsuna-sama!" Tsuna perked up and look behind him. "Hayato-kun?! What are you doing here?" He exclaimed.

Gokudera scratch the back of his head and smiled, "Actually, I was--"

"And you!!" Yuuki pointed at Gokudera.

"Huh?! What do you want, you f*cking wh**e?!" Gokudera said as he glared.

Yuuki glared at him, pissed off, "How dare you call me a wh**e?! You damn girly!"

"Wha--!! Why you!"

"She's my prey. Back off."

"You back off!"

"Everyone that's---!!"

"Hahi!! Gokudera-san! Hibari-san! Tsuna-san! What are you doing in that dangerous looking shop?!" And Haru enters the scene.

Tsuna just wanted to dig a hole and die.

'Why did you have to come back, Haru?! This situation is getting worse!'Tsuna thought as he facepalmed. 

'So there's another one.' She thought.'Well, Tsuna-sama is an ideal lover so I'm not surprise that I have a lot of rivals.'

Yuuki gritted her teeth and glared at the three of Tsuna's so-called admirer's.

(No yaoi, guys. This just for (my) fun.^_^)

"I challenge the three of you for Tsuna-sama's ownership!" Yuuki exclaimed as she pointed the three of them.

'Where are my rights?!' 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AND CUUUUTTTTT!

Is the chapter too short?! or is it too plain?! T_T

Okay first is first....NO YAOI. I'm sure I made it clear so...yeah. Second, I apologize for not updating for a while. School and all.

Anyway, I hope you like it and...

1st question:

--I want to ask whether I should put the challenge thing next chapter or;

--Should just put it as a filler some other time?

2nd question:

--What kind of challenges do you think I should include?

...........................

And that's it! I'll try my best to update okay? Thanks for reading! See you again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 35K 130
When Reborn, the world's greatest hitman, came all the way to Namimori from Italy, he was expecting a model student with a silent older twin... Unfor...
248 7 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...
48.8K 1.4K 83
Well, it all started one day when I was out at the bookstore. My dad had let me go to the bookstore while he and my sister went to the store right ne...
27.8K 645 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...