His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

Catching up.

767 15 26
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Robbie's P.O.V.
Luna told me everything. To Luna coming here, to her wings, to her other life in the Enchanted Forest, to her powers, to Chris raping her twice, to treating Cassie like her own, to Pan declaring her queen.

She told me all the events that have happened. I noticed Pan standing outside the tent, looking in. Luna nodded at me and I knew what to do.

"You can come in now Pan." I say. He walked in and sits down next to us.

"I'm going to have to start calling you cocky king and stupid yet dumb friend." Luna says.

"How come I get the stupider nickname?" Pan complained.

"At least she addressed you as a king. I got the name friend." I complained back.

"Will you two shut up." Luna laughs, hitting us with a pillow.

"Oh you wanna play?" Pan asked, shoving her.

"Robbie, Peter is being mean." Luna whined, moving closer to me.

"May I remind you that I played Peter Pan on Once Upon A Time, a devilishly hansom villain." I remind her. Luna falls back on the bed and groans.

"I'm gonna die." She whines, wrapping her wings around herself. Pan and I smirk at each other. 

"It's quiet, what are you two boys up to?"

"On three." Pan says.

"One." I smirk.

"Two." Pan counts.

"Three!" We both say.

Luna's P.O.V.
Peter and Robbie start counting down and I got nervous. When Peter is quiet, something is going on. They get to three and go silent. I open my wings to see them smirking.

The next scene went by fast with Robbie pinning my wings down and Peter tickling me. I squeal and squirm to get my wings free from Robbie and my body free from Peter's deadly grip.

"S-Stop." I laugh. I'm trapped for at least a minute before I speak up.

"Wait, what was that?" I ask.

"What was what?" Peter asked, who stopped tickling me. Robbie let go of my wings and I sat up.

"The sound of a girl running away from 2 insane boys, holding her against her will." I smirk, running out of the camp and into the camp with my tipi. I stop and put a new bearer around the clearing, running and hiding in the trees, waiting for them to arrive.

Peter's P.O.V.
Luna bolted out of camp and ran right where I hoped she would.

"Great, we lost her." Robbie sighs.

"Not necessarily."

"What do you mean?"

"There's one other place where she could be."

"Where is it?"

"Follow me."

*****
Robbie followed me to Moons tipi, but what was weird is that when we got there, you couldn't see the mini camp.

"Smart move Moon." I chuckle.

"What, where's Luna?"

"She should be straight ahead."

"Then why can't we see her?"

"Invisible bearer." I wave my hand and the bearer came down, revealing the tipi. I walk in the tipi to see Luna wasn't there.

"Pan." I turn around to see Robbie frozen in place. Summoning a fire ball, I look in the trees to see if I can find her. I see her shadow and launch the fire ball at her. She jumped to another branch and I lost her.

"The moment you step foot on the ground, you're dead Moon." I snarl with a smirk.

"Pan, look out!" I look up to see Moon fall on top of me. Pinning me to be ground with Moon on my back.

"I win." Moon says smugly, lifting the spell on Robbie.

"10 points to Gryffindor." Robbie chuckled, coming over to us.

"More like 100 points." She says.

"Why 100?" Robbie asked.

"Because I just caught the snitch." She brags in my ear.

"Can you 2 argue about this when my lunges aren't getting crushed." I speak up.

"Oh, you want your lungs crushed." Moon smirked. Before I got the chance to ask what that ment, I felt at least 40 more pounds on me. Telling me that I have a wolf on top of me.

"Get off." I snap. Moon does as she's told and I get up, looking at her.

"What?" Moon chuckled.

"You're lucky that Robbie's here." I smirked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Robbie asked.

"Let's just say if you weren't here, I would have love bites all over my neck and Peter would be dead." Moon explained, not going into detail.

"Oh." Robbie smirked.

"Robbie, what's with the smirk?" I ask.

"Um, that kiss I told you about." Moon says.

"Yes." I say, waiting till she continued.

"Robbie got a little carried away." She whispered in my ear. I glare at Robbie and start running after him.

"Robbie, you are so dead!" I yell after him.

"It wasn't real." He shouted back.

"Peter, it was a dare, it ment nothing!" Luna shouts behind me, running after me.

"It doesn't matter, he still did it!" Robbie stops, out of breath as I speed up. Moon appeared right in front of me, making me skid to a stop.

"Moon, get out of the way." I say.

"No."

"Why?" I snap.

"Because that kiss was a dare. It ment nothing."

"Next you're going to say that Emma is going to steal my Lost Boys." I say sarcastically. Robbie chuckled under his breath.

"What's so funny." I snap.

"Nothing." He chuckled, smirking my signature smirk.

Luna's P.O.V.
Robbie started smirking when Peter commended on the Lost Boys. I had to restrain myself from not saying that happened on the show.

"How bout we go back, have dinner and the bonfire, and get to bed." I chuckled.

"Fine." Peter whined. We head back to camp and have dinner and the bonfire. I sit down on a log with Robbie as we look at the dancing boys.

"So, everything in the Once Upon A Time Neverland, is the same here?"

"Yep." I tell him.

"To the Lost Camp, to Peter's pipe, to the Lost Boy dance, to Lost Boys themselves."

"To the territorial king." Robbie muttered.

"Yeah, that to." I laugh.

"Wow. I never thought that I would come here."

"And neither did I, but here I am. Queen of Neverland and Peter's soulmate."

"Soulmate?" I show him my wrist.

"What's that?"

"Peter and I both have these on our wrists and they mean we're each others soulmates." Another wrist comes to mine and the bright light comes from it. I pull away from the pain and look at Peter, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Will you stop doing that."

"Why?" He asked.

"It hurts." I say, rubbing my wrist.

"You wimp." Peter joked.

"I'm the wimp." I scoff.

"Yes."

"Are you two always like this?" Robbie asked.

"No, Peter normally would be kissing me in the tent right now."

"It's not my fault that you're so beautiful and came to Neverland." Peter caressed my cheek.

"It's not my fault that you kidnapped me and brang me here." I snap back, wearing a proud smirk.

"You would of ended up here anyways." Peter says.

"If I were to end up anywhere, it would be at Robbie's."

"Aww, thanks Luna."

"Don't make me regret it." I muttered. Robbie yawned.

"You tired." I laugh.

"Yeah. I think I'm going to head to bed." Robbie says, standing up.

"I'll come with you. I need to ask you something anyways." I say, standing up with him and walking to his tent. Luckily I showed him where his tent was earlier so we knew where it was. We stop out his tent and I stop him.

"Hey Robbie?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Don't you know?"

"Peter Pan never fails." We both say. I turn around when Robbie puts his hand on my shoulder. I turn around when Robbie pressed his lips on mine, putting my arms around his neck while he moved his down to my waist. I break and look down, touching my fingers to my lips where Robbie had kissed. I look up at him who had a look of shock.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know what happened, I couldn't help myse-." I cut him off when I smash my lips on his, putting my arms around his neck. Feeling his hands on my waist. I break and we look at each other.

"Now that meant something." I smile.

"Um, Robbie?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like it here?"

"Yeah, it's amazing. Why?"

"Well, you can stay here if you want to. Cassie and the twins really like you."

"I'd like that." He smiled.

"Oh and Robbie." He turned around.

"Don't tell Peter what we did."

"I won't." He laughed going in his tent. I turned around but instead of going back to the party where Peter would be, I went in the tent. I'm surprised that Peter was already waiting for me. 

"Hey Peter. What are you doing here? I thought you were at the bonfire." He doesn't respond. Instead, he smashed his lips on mine, snaking his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck as he deepend the kiss, playing with my hair. I took his shirt off as he picked me up, putting my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed and layed me down. Getting on top of me and putting a hand on my back so I couldn't push him off. Peter untied my braid, undoing it and moving it from my shoulder. I closed my eyes as I felt his warm breath on my neck. I shutter as he bites the exposing skin on my neck. Nipping around my sweet spot until he finally reaches it, making me hold back to moan. When I didn't respond, Peter bit down again with more force, making me moan. I could feel his smirk as he repeated that, every time making me moan.

"Will you stop?" I ask before he could bite my sweet spot again.

"Never." He purred, biting my sweet spot again.

"Besides, you and I both know I turn you on."

"Maybe." I say.

"And we both know we're enjoying this."

"Wrong." I tell him. Peter quickly bites at my sweet spot over and over until he looks at me.

"How bout now?" He smirked.

"Still no." Peter bites down again but I don't feel it as the memory of Chris raping me comes in my mind.

"This is what you get for talking back to me." His voice snarls in my mind repetitively.

"Moon, Moon!" I snap back to the real world to see Peter shaking me, calling my name.

"What?" I ask.

"What happened?"

"Nothing." I lie.

"Luna, wha-." I didn't let him finish as I smash my lips on his.

*****
I wake up to feel my hand on something warm. I open my to see Peter sleeping with me in his grasp, my hand on his chest. I try to think back to what we did last night and I remember. I snuggled close to him and fall asleep again. But it didn't last long as I felt someone yawn and play with my hair. I open my eyes again to see Peter smirking at me.

"Morning love, sleep well?"

"Yes." I yawn, closing my eyes again, hoping to fall back asleep.

"Well you need to wake up." He chuckled.

"Five more minutes." I sigh. Peter wrapped his arms around my waist tighter and flipped me over so I was hanging over the bed, Peter not letting me fall. I scream as I tried to get back in bed, but Peter was on the edge, not letting me get back in. I finally get an idea and smirked.

"If I'm going down, you're coming with me." I say, nudging myself until I fell off the bed, taking Peter with me. We fall off the bed and on to the floor with Peter on top of me.

"Ha ha," I laugh in his face.

"Not fair." He wined.

"It is to fair. And we wouldn't be in this mess if you would have let me sleep in."

"Really." He says, pinning my hands above my head.

"You really think that works on me anymore?" I raised an eyebrow. Peter looks at me, confused when I teliported out of his grasp and to the entrance of the tent with my cloak around me.

"I'm going on a walk. Don't follow me." I say as I exit the tent. I walk in the forest, listening to my surroundings until my hands are pinned above my head and I'm backed up against a tree.

"Surprised to see me princess?" Chris smiles.

"Get off!" I yell, trying to break free of his grip. He doesn't let go as he slowly leans in for a kiss. Pressing his lips to mine, he let go of my wrists, undoing my braid and sliding his hands down to my hands, taking them and wrapping them around his neck. His lips dragged down my jaw and on to my neck, nipping at my sweet spot and making me moan. I don't know what got into me when I kissed him back. Chris slides his hands down my sides, reaching my waist and proceeding to wrap my legs around his waist. I hear 4 voices in the distance, coming closer.

"Chris, we need to stop." I say. But my plead falls on deaf ears as he nips at my neck. I can hear the voices getting closer and I recognize them.

"So how do you like Neverland so far Robbie?" Andrew asked. No, not them. Anyone but them.

"I like it, it's just like being on set."

"Yeah, have you talked to Luna about how she likes you being here?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah. Luna-." He's cut off when they enter the clearing. Chris looked at them and put me down on the ground. I look at the 4 boys with tears in my eyes. Hunter and Jerome just look shocked and Andrew looked hostel while Robbie looks heart broken with tears in his eyes. I look at Chris who looked pleased with himself then back at the boys. Uncontrollably, I ran passed the boys, smashing Robbie's shoulder as I cried my way back to camp.

"I'll go get her." Robbie says, running after me.

"You devil." Jerome says as he and the trio come running after me.

Peter's P.O.V.
I was talking to Felix when Luna came running into camp crying. Felix and I turn our heads as she runs into our tent, Robbie trying to chase her. He walked up to us out of breath.

"What happened with Luna?" I ask.

"I don't know. All I did was walk into a clearing to see Chris kissing Luna. But it looked like it was forced."

"It would appear so." I say, looking at my tent where Luna was.

"I'm gonna go talk to her. Maybe she'll tell me more." I say, turning and walking into the tent where Luna was on the bed, on her stomach with her head in her arms, crying. Her cloke spread out around her and her hair sprawled around her face. I go and sit down next to her, petting her head. I hate to see her crying. It kills me that I can't help her.

"Luna, what's wrong?"

"He cursed me." She sobbed.

"Who cursed you?"

"Chris. He cursed me to kiss him. He cursed me to like it." She cried, sitting up.

"Oh Luna." I say, pulling her into me, letting her cry harder while she dampened the collar of my shirt.

"Shh, it's ok. It's over now my queen." I say, a tear threatening to fall. She lets go and tucked her knees in, resting her chin on them.

"I'll be right back." I say, getting up and leaving the tent. Robbie comes up to me, looking worried.

"How is she, what happened?"

"She's a mess. Chris put a spell on her to kiss her back and enjoy it." I explained.

"Poor Luna." He sighs.

"Where's the trio, I want them to go see if they can find Chris." I say.

"Already done. The trio and Felix are out looking for him as we speak."

"Good, because I want to kill that pirate." I snarl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 887 20
💚Under Editing Seperately💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
40.1K 1.1K 63
"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little girl, who lives in a nice house, with two n...
3.2K 155 17
Peter Pan had a run-in with love once. But, Fate had other plans. And so, for years it has just been him and the Lost Boys. Then everything change...
2.3M 55.7K 51
A girl doomed before her own birth to be violently wanted by every person in her entire world, and then imprisoned for her entire life starting at ag...