The CEO's Shy Girl (Editing)

By Enn0114

"Ms. Peterson, did you attend a club Friday night? " Mr. Shaw said causally as he focused his eyes on his twi... More

#TellUs
#MyThirdJob
#MyCouch:-(
Characters
#ClubbingGirl
#Shame
#ComeIn
#DoWhatISay
#MoveInBitch
#HeyFatherInLaw
#GrewSomeBalls
#NegativeB
#Women
#DATE
#PartyCrashers
#Outfits&MorePeople
#RescueBigSissy
#Followed
#Flowers
#SorryMyLove
#ThePast
#Meeting
#TellMe
#SeeingRed
#MoreSurprises
#TalkWithFISTS
#FlirtlyBaby
#Arguements
#SexyJeanie
#News
#ShowMe
#RuinedMoods
#Baby
#Kisses
#Missing
#Remember
#TheTruth
#TheFinale
ATTENTION!!!

#StartExplaining

29.2K 895 44
By Enn0114

**Author words. comment and vote**

(Jeanette pov)

Lying bitch.

Manipulative Bitch.

Cynical bitch.

Secretive Bitch.

Ugly ass bitch.

Evil bitch.

Murdering Bitch.

Those were all of the phrases that Michael called me once I told him everything. But I'm not to blame for any of this. I didn't have a choice. I mean it's not the most moral thing to do, but I have to carry out my grandfather wishes.

Everything happened so fast at the dinner and Michael's unexpected expedition to follow me messed everything up. He hasn't talked to me for a week since he's found out.

Flashback (The dinner and then the Following)

When we got to the dinner I wasn't in the mood. I was trying to be attentive to what Monica was blabbering on about but I couldn't. My mind kept drifted back to ways of finding my sister. If anything happened to them I would have just died. Plus Monica was really snippy when I came inside and I kinda heard most of the things she said. I had Carly go ahead of me so she could go wash her hands and I stayed at in the hallway. She said I was a gold digger that was after Michael's money and he was being desperate for he marrying me.

I couldn't believe she said those things. I thought that she was a good person but based on the things she said to her brother and father I'm thinking otherwise.

Everything was fine during the dinner except for the last few minutes before I left. Monica started to speak. Lucky for me Michael answered all the ridiculous questions that she asked. However it made me think that he didn't wanted me to answer because I would have embarrassed him in front of his family.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and I saw that one of my people texted me. It read Intrus sur la propriete (There is an intruder on the property). I sprang up from my chair a little too fast and everyone looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." I said as calmly as I could but my insides were twisting and turning. This person couldn't be a dead end. They had to be the key to finding my sister.

"What?! No! Stay!" Michael said in a hurry. It was like he felt bad that his sister was interrogating me. But I knew that couldn't be what his facial feature was conveying. He never had any feelings for me beside disgust, hate, and sometimes lust.

"Yes Jeanette. Please I apologize for Monica's behavior" Joey said in a disappointed tone but I gave him a look and he understood that I had to go. Me and him have an understanding.

"No. It's not that. I just have to go" I said still trying to play it off cool and slowly pushed in my chair under the marble table.

"Bye everyone" I said and then I left the room. I didn't wait for anyone or anything. I got in the taxi that was sent for me and he drove me to the warehouse. The building was a decoy. I wasn't sloppy enough to let anyone know where I stored my things.

"Madame Jeanette quelqu'un nous suit (Someone is Following us)" my driver said as he peer in the mirror to monitor the other car that was behind us. But I didn't care. The more people the more information.

"Laisse les (Let them)" I said and waved my hand for him to go on. When we got close, fear creep into my mind. I've never really done this before by myself. My grandfather did the interrogations and I was forced to watch at the side lines most times. I knew what happened but I felt like I was too soft of this. I only just took over a few days ago. When I told him about Jason, he told me he was too old for this shit and that he needed to retire. I told him I was too soft and wasn't ready but he disregarded my concerns. He said that I should use what I have learned from him and the last two years with Michael, to gain fear and loyalty.

When the car stopped moving, I jumped out of the car and looked around cautiously as I ran inside the building. Swiftly I got inside and was greeted by my guards. They immediately took me to our fugitive. He was tied to a chair.

"Merci. Vous pouvez y  aller (Thank you. You can go)" I said to my guards and they left. The room was empty. The only sound was the intruders muffled breathing from the cloth that was stuffed in his mouth. I cautiously went up to him, and asked him a simply question.

"Puvez-vous parler anglais (Do you speak English?)" I asked politely as I removed cloth stuffed in his mouth.

"I have no idea what you're saying whore" He growled and started to violently shift in his chair. I got a little angry.

Like who the hell is tied up in a chair? Not me.

"Of course not. Jason always did hire people he found off the streets." I said sarcastically.

"Shut-"he started to say but couldn't finish because I punch him hard in the face. This is what I mostly saw when my grandfather did these things. I was just imitating.

"You-"he stated to say and then I punched him in the gut. He started coughing violently and tried to lean over. Then he groaned and started spitting out blood.

I grabbed his face and made him look at me. His mouth was bloody and it made my stomach flip. Blood wasn't the most pleasant thing to look at. I looked into his eyes, dropped my voice to an intimidating octave and said, "I'll ask you this one question and I better not get any sass. Where is Jason?"

Suddenly, he spat blood in my face. I was ready to barf but I held my ground. I simple wiped the blood off with a napkin that was in my purse.

"You'll never know bitch. You're such a coward just like Jason said. You have your men fight for you and you do nothing because you're a girl. A weak defenseless girl" he said in a mocking voice.

My blood boiled. I hated when people thought this of me. Not all mafia bosses were men who were really buff and built. Why can't they be strong woman? Such sexist jackasses.

"Fine, let me untie you and we can have a fair fight" I said as I went behind the chair. I started to untie him and then he got up from the chair in a hurry. He decked my jaw before I was ready and I landed hard on the floor with a thump.

"You see you are a little bitch. Can't fight for shit can you." He said in a mocking tone as he was about to move on me again but I got up. I wiped off the blood that was trickling down my mouth and threw my purse to the side.

"Let's go bastard." I growled with a clenched jaw.

He was about to lung at me but I slide to the right and my kneed him in the stomach. With these guys I couldn't aim for the groin because they had cups. Then I punched his jaw. He spat more blood and fell down. Then I grabbed his head and punch him in the face repeatedly. His face grew purple and more bloody with every punch as my anger was increasing. I was going to make Jason eat dog shit when I found him.

"Ou il est. dis moi (Where is he! Tell me!)" I yelled in his bloody face but he said nothing. He was just crying hysterically and clutching his gut. I just dropped him because killing him now wasn't an option. And the fact that I've never killed anyone weight on me. However my grandfather says that once I've killed someone,the rest won't phase me. But the again my grandfather is a little off his rocker.

Then one of my men spoke suddenly from the door way.

"Madame Jeanette, il y a un intrus.( There is another Intruder.)" One of the guards, Gary said. I stayed looking at the sad little man crying on the floor.

"Laissez-le avec moi. Peut-etre que nous pouvons obtenit des informations sur ou Jason est. (Leave him with me. Maybe I can get some information about where Jason is.)" I said in a very cold voice. I don't know what came over me. It was like my heart went still and my cold mind took over. I didn't like the feeling but I couldn't turn it off at the moment. When I turned around what I saw shocked me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled.

(Can skip if you want. This is a long ass recap. I doubt you'll miss anything.)

"Came to see where you went" Michael said in an alert tone. "Jeanette, what is this?"

"Leave I don't have time for you right now" I said, giving him the cold shoulder. I signed for my men to take him away but he resisted and tried to walk over to me. I turned around and closed my eyes tightly because I was irritated at his curiosity.

"No" he spat and then one of my men of course pinned him to the ground. They were under strict orders to protect me from my grandfather and it was embarrassing.

"Why did you follow me?" I asked as I turned around with a raised eyebrow. I thought he wasn't suppose to care about me. Why did he follow?

"I thought you were cheating on me" He said confidently.

"How can I cheat on someone I am not with?" I said harshly. He seems taken back but my rude response.

"On paper you are" he snapped.

"That paper is a piece of rubbish. Now you must go home. My men will drive you back and stay with you." I said. I swear he was taking this marriage a little too serious.

"Lassiez le partir (Let him go)" I commanded and waved Gary of Michael. Then Fred, my other guard, got Michael up to his feet and tried to move him towards the door but Michael ripped away from his grasp.

"No explain what this is and how you know fluent French" He yelled. I stared him and his eyes showed determination. He wasn't going to leave without me explaining. He was stubborn since the day I met him.

"Please come sit down" I said and motioned for him to sit down on the chair I was using to torturer my fugitive.

"Remember when I told you about the things inside that you would hate about me?" I said and then he nodded for me to continue.

"Well this is it. I'm the queen of the French Mafia" I said bluntly.

"You've got to me shitting me" He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

(The Recap ends here)

"Why are you such a lying bitch? This is obviously where you bring men to have sex with. Those men out there are probably your pimps" He said with a hateful stare.

"Really good logic Michael. With a mind like that you could have been a doctor." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh so you don't deny it. You know what Jeanette your just a sad desperate piece of shit. Sleeping with men for money is low. But I guess you deserve to be at the bottom." he spat.

"I didn't admit to shit." I said shortly. I didn't really care what he had to say at the moment. I had to put my energy in the fugitive that I had.

"Might as well because it's all true" He said and sprang up from his chair.

"Can you please leave?" I grumbled.

"No" he said and then stood up abruptly from his chair.

"Why don't you ever leave me alone?" I harshly as I rose to stand up to.

"I will not answer a prostitute" He said as he scrunched up him nose.

"MICHAEL I AM NOT A PROSTITUTE. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled through gritted teeth. He didn't move. He just stayed in the same position. He stood there for a while and then spoke again.

"Let's hypothetically say that you're in a hypothetical mafia. How can you of all people be in one?" he asked.

"Well I don't know? How you want me to explain? It's just how it is." I said with a shrug.

"Start for the beginning" he said and sat back down in the chair.

"Well, basically I was the only one that was willing to take the job. My siblings and I were all trained for this life but one of us would take the throne. It was usually the guys who took control but times are changing. My grandfather thought my brother was too wild and reckless and a little selfish. So he didn't hand off the position to him. My sister wanted to be a little house wife, with the kids, a picket fence and the perfect husband. She wanted a family. I, on the other hand wanted to focus on starting a career as a writer. My grandfather thought over all that I was the one to take charge." I said.

"Why did you lie to your grandfather? All desperate woman want the same dream as your sister. " he said.

"Is that the only thing you got from my speech?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes. Your gender doesn't know the meaning of the word work." he said.

"Such as sexist asshole" I muttered with narrow eyes.

"Wait... if your in this so called mafia then why would you work as an intern for me?" he questioned.

"I wanted to be a writer and the best way to do that was work hard in school and get an internship at your company. It is the best in the world" I said.

"But why not use your mafia credit?" he asked again.

"When I wanted to be a writer, my grandfather thought it was a phase that I would grow out of. He wanted me to focus on business but I wanted more. After a few intense fights he allowed me to follow through but he said that he wouldn't help me with anything. He only suggested that I work for you if I was going to be in this field. Because this was my last year, he was going to hold off with passing over the family business but under short notice I took over a few days ago " I said promptly.

"Why work for me specially?" he asked.

"Well in summary, your a cold heart jackass that has maintained a prosperous company since you took over 4 years and my grandfather thought I could learn some things from your cruel personality" I said.

"Your a manipulative bitch, a lying Bitch, a cynical Bitch, a secretive Bitch, an ugly ass Bitch, an evil Bitch, and a murdering Bitch... you made me marry you even though your were a bad person." He spat.

"No I didn't. I didn't know you would marry me. Who goes into a job thinking that their boss will blackmail them into marrying them?" I said defensively.

"Well since your so powerful, why didn't you just say no?" he said.

"If I were to do that, you would have emailed every company I applied to not to hire me. I wouldn't have the career I actually wanted. And people would have eventually figured out who I was and that would have been terrible. All my enemies would know where the hell I was" I said.

"I have a question" he asked.

"And I might have an answer" I said.

"When you left my father house, why did you two share a look? Don't tell me you slept with him too" he said.

"Because he knows about this" I said curtly.

"HE WHAT?!" he yelled with wide eyes.

"Yup. He did some research on me and found out that I was the granddaughter of the Mafia king. So he asked me to help him with something" I said not looking at him.

"And what exactly did he need your help with?" he growled.

"He wanted me to find out who was in charge of your hit and run" I said. He stared at me and didn't say a word and then he spoke again.

"So how was it?" He said with a calmed voice.

"It was..." I was about to say but my guard Gary busted the door open.

"Madame Jeanette Vous devez partir maintenant.(You need to leave, now)" Gray said.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Un groupe d'hommes de Jason arrivent. On dirait que la première guerre a commencé et nous ne somme pas encore prêts . Tu dois partir. (A group of Jason's men are coming. It looks like the first war has started and we are not ready for that yet. You need to leave)" Gary said.

"Michael, we need to go now" I said and started to grab my belongs.

"We? As in you and me?" He said with a questionable look.

"Shut up and follow me" I said and grasped his hand. I dragged him with me to the back door and I jumped into the taxi. I saw Michael rooted at the door way.

"Michael let's go" I said in a hurry.

"But I drop here" he said.

"My guards will take care of it" I said as I pulled him into the car impatiently and shut the door behind him.

"But I want to drive" he grumbled.

"I wasn't going to leave you behind." I quietly.

And then he was quiet for the whole car ride. He didn't even look at me, he just stared out at the night sky. I felt kinda of embarrassed that he had to see me like that but I had no choice. What's done is done.

(Flashback ends)

We haven't talked since that night. Once we got home he went straight to his bedroom and slammed the door. I was locked out of all the rooms in the house, so I slept on the couch, which was more comfortable than the floor. For showers I would go to Cheri's house. For food I would eat out.

He hadn't spoke a word to me or looked at me. And if he did, it was always harsh.

It was the end of November when he finally talked to me. I was sitting on the couch watching reruns of old cartoon on my laptop. Suddenly he came up to me and slammed it shut. He looked at me with slit eyes and a hard face.

He stared at me for a while and then faintly spoke. "I need you to come back to work" he said through a struggled sigh.

"Why" I asked. This was out of the blue and I wasn't ready for that. Why did he want to work for him when I dropped such a huge bomb on him.

"Because apparently my assistant was more incompetent than you" he said and sat down on the far end of the couch.

"Can you elaborate on that please?" I said still confused.

"Well turns out that she gave you all the work that she was suppose to do along with shit I had you do" he snapped.

"I see.... And why don't you hire a new assistant?" I said as I put my finger on my chin.

"Because it's too late to get someone else now. Since my business trip was pushed back I will be taking you with me. All the material that you have done will be required for the new meeting." He promptly.

"What if I decline?" I asked.

"Then you will pay dearly. I will see you tomorrow" he said and left me sitting on the couch.

I decided not to argue. I loved doing my job there besides him yelling and it affirmed my decision in writing. I mean what's the worst that would happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 12.3K 85
"Miss Johnson is here Mr.Night" I heard my Secretary say into the speaker. "Ok thanks Emily send her in" i said resting my head on my desk. "Hi Mr.Ni...
474K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
199 4 35
Sometimes we have to do things we don't like for the people we love. That's what I did. I went against my own beliefs to help my family out of a horr...
300K 7.9K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...