Totally Opposite

By midxGod

Kim was a hunter , mostly kills and guards to get money as a payment. He's been like that ever since He was s... More

Prologue
The Transfer Student
Cruel Fate
Trickster
Toy Car
Idles
Excuse
Naive
Corpses
Just a Dream
Partner
Copy ?
Plans
Mad Scientist
err...
Rain
Conflicted
War Starting?
Untitled
Jittaleela Family
Simple Task
Side Stories
Cat
DIARY
HEHE
Untitled
Date
Nightmare
Ball
Untitled
Call

Another T.S

359 18 0
By midxGod

It's just been two day's since Kim killed the Jitaelela Miss, and the investigation is still on going, luckily the gloves he's wearing won't leave a mark to the person who'll be electrocuted and he doesn't even care tho if it's known that it's a murder.

Kim was just waiting for Pie right now to come out of her mansion because it might be raining again. He's been waiting for almost two hours but he can't even see the silhouette of her car. 'Is she not coming to school today?' that's what he thought so he quickly called the father dear of miss mindara.

ringggs ... ringggs

'not answering?' ...are they still asleep?

Feeling irritated he gone to the front gate to talk to the security guard there.

"oh you're here? morning sir" upon seeing Kim, the guard saluted to Kim as the latter just nod and ask "Is your princess not going to school today?" The guard seems surprise about what he heard as he then laugh "sir, the class is suspended today, don't you watch news ?"

"no, why ? is it the Presidents birthday today or something ?"

"sir, i also don't watch news so i don't know what to say."

"so how did you know that there's no classes?"

"I also got the information from a colleague" said the guard shyly.

Kim just nodded and just went back to his motorbike as the guard just wave at him and went back to his post. Kim can't go back to his apartment as he still need to check if Pie is going somewhere or not. arrgg! i should have ask for her number instead he said to himself for the call haven't been answered for awhile now.

14 times of missed call, someone finally picked up the damn phone. He didn't say anything at first, waiting for the greet of the other line before he'll say anything, afraid that he'll leak something if he talk now.

"Hello" said the other line, and remembering the voice of that person he just blurted out "Pie?" ...shit

"Who might this be?"

he cleared his throat and said "nothing, is your father there?"

"no, even my mom isn't here . My parent's went to a meeting with a client"

"is that so?"

"yes, do you need something?"

"are you going out today?"

"no, why?"

"just checking, bye bye"

"hey, wai-"

pie

'what's wrong with that guy?' tch . I said to myself as I'm staring at the screen of my father's phone. He forgot to bring it with them just this morning and left it on the kitchen table so I'm the one carrying it with me right now. It even disturbs my beauty sleep because it keeps on ringing.

I tap the logs and check the number, I got curious to who it was because he suddenly called out my name when just hearing it and not even hesitating that it might be one of the maids here. It doesn't sound like Mike or Golf, and neither do we even call each other and mostly we just text so there's no way that it's those two.

But who would even dare to call my father ? ... hmm there's no name written and when i checked the messages , nothing was there. I got curious so i called the number again , what if he called and need to talk to my father about something important and my parents need it, right? I seated on the chair and lean on its back facing my bedside table. Tapping my fingers on top of the table waiting for the call to be answered and after awhile the call connected. "hello?"

"You need something?" ...his voice sounds kind of familiar but where did i heard it?

"Why did you call my father ?" I asked

"Nothing important"

"nothing important and you missed call for about 15 times ?"

"yes."

"Are you sure? I can tell my father about it"

"nothing"

"Don't be shy now, they're in a meeting but i can text my mother if it's important"

"no need to bother"

"How can you be so rude?"

"i'm not"...transfer student?

"I'm going out, if that's what you need to know" ...what? why did i suddenly said that

"okay"

tut tut tut

...uhm Why? I stared blankly at the phone cause i thought it was the transfer student and the word going out just came out of my mouth. What am i thinking ! and there's no way it was him! rather how would he know my father's phone number right? grrrrr! that transfer student really getting on my nerves this days !

Should i really go out? I continued to tap my fingers on top of the table while still staring on the phone of my father. What if it is dangerous... should i go with a bodyguard... or not. Where should i go in this kind of weather anyway ? I look outside the window and saw the clouds dark sigh never mind

- -

Kim waited till night time but Pie didn't go out, it rained awhile ago and luckily he went inside the security guard house and the motorbike was covered. He even ate here because he can't leave, and if he did he might not know if that daughter of his client already got out.

He just waited till the father dear of Pie come home so that he can go home now. He only got out around 11 pm. Feeling hungry he went to the ones that are on the streets to eat, but before he can finish eating, there's a commotion just at the back of his. He doesn't care , it's none of his business but this guys whose the cause of the commotion bumps him and didn't even say sorry.

Nah, it still none of his business till those guys just started fighting and been bumping to him. He stands up wore his glasses and face them. There's a group of four guys that looks like a rainbow because of the color of their hairs and style of clothing acting like they're tough even tho the four of them are skinny. On the other side are just simple clothing , more like branded ones 'young masters?' yeah like that.

He crossed his arms and stare at them, the 2 groups are fighting who'll get the heart of the maiden that who knows where the lady is , He can't hold his irritation any longer so he called out "you two, who's the leader in your group?" the commotion stop and the crowd including the two groups look at him and the crowds that are in his way of eye sight gave him way.

He walk to the two then the 2 group leaders also called out "it's me, do you need something ?" He called them to go to his spot, at first they hesitated but they still approached. Kim placed his arms around their shoulders and put a little pressure and that made the two slightly bend their body downwards. He then started to talk "What's this commotion about hmm?"

"because of this bastard keeps irritating the one i'm courting !"

"Aren't you the one irritating her ?!"

And yeah they started again and Kim's veins started to pop out because they're getting louder by seconds. He hold their head and bump it to each other , and because of the impact it made a loud sound and the crowd also said aw... while the two also place their hand and there forehead and seems like they're kind of dizzy

"If I were you, don't fight and just make effort before someone else get her ,alright ?" before they can even response, Kim already walk out while the commotion made way for him as they separate but when he's away the crowd connected again to watch the two who just passed out and their group also supports them to get up.

Unknown to them the lady whom the two guys wants to court are smiling while looking at the back of Kim who's still buying foods to eat again. 'You haven't change aren't you? My Kimhan...'

- - -

pie

We are preparing for a school trip that'll happen next week and already planning on what to do in the school festival that'll happen in two months time. It's been two days also that the transfer student, Kimhan seem to be angry with me, did i do something wrong? Isn't I the one who should be angry with him cause he dare to make me worry but he's just flirting with that Yam girl.?

tch I don't have any issue to that girl but now.... wait why do i even care!? grrrrr

"What happened to you? Your face is scary" ...inhales Pie, calm down.. I smiled and face Hongyok with the angelic smiles of mine and said "nothing" She just raised her brow and look at me weirdly, changing the topic i ask "Why didn't you go to school this past few days?"

"Don't remind me " (⇀‸↼‶)

"Ehhh... tell me " (つ≧▽≦)つ

"no, you'll just make fun of me..." (←_←)

"I won't, promise"

"fine ...There's this new butler that my Dad hired..."

"oh, didn't you say you want one?"

"Yes , I want one, really"

"you even daydream having a secret relationship with your butler, you know?"

"yeah yeah"

"hm? don't you like your butler?"

"I like and there's not a single fault i can find with my butler"

"then why you.."

"My butler is a girl , Pie. a G.I.R.L" (ノ_<、)

"pffft" (ノ_<。)ヾ(' ▽ ' )

"ok laugh,friends over" ・゚・(。>ω<。)・゚・

"hahaha XD"

"Pie! My dream just crushed the moment i saw her you know ! huhu" 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。

"ok ok chill now, so why did you absent?" ρ(- ω -、)ヾ( ̄ω ̄; )

"I done all I can do to find a way to fire her but none of it worked"

"you don't want her that much?"

"tch , let's just go to class"

Hongyok and I still chatting when the transfer student , Kimhan entered with someone I don't recognize, hmm... handsome, but not that handsome like my Kim, I was too focus on him so i didn't notice what I'm just thinking and I just notice when he glanced at me and smiled. I looked away and glance at Hongyok instead but the latter's mouth was agape in surprise while looking at the direction of Kim.

So I look and the two are walking towards our sit. Kim was just looking at me while I'm also looking at him and didn't notice that the one he's with are introducing herself. "Hello, I'm Nan" If not for the nudge of Hongyok I'll be staring only at Kim, and when I got back to my senses I look away fast and face the one who called herself Nan.

"hello, I'm Pie" I'm introducing myself when Nan just take my hand and kissed the back of it so I instinctively glance at Kim who looked away instead. My mouth just form to smile seeing that. "Wow! you really look gorgeous when you smile like my brother said" Nan said in surprise as she already let go of my hand and nudge Kim in his arm. The latter just rolled his eyes not looking in our direction.

"who's your brother?" that's what caught me because I'm more curious who said that than what she said, I know she's a girl in her way of speaking okay? Even if she's wearing a boys uniform, even Zee does that. When she finally answered "Ki.." Kim covered her mouth and give a death glare to Nan.

"eh... so you're not a girl?" Hongyok who's still glaring awhile ago suddenly ask in surprise. Kim glances at the both of us and dragged Nan while still covering her mouth. "...." We can't say anything while we just look at them going to the twins . sigh I heard a loud sigh just near mine so I look at her, "Is something wrong?" I asked and she just answered "that's my butler, Nan" .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 194 53
Y/N, an innocent girl, caught in the lucid power-hunger crossfire of man, was forced to live a life that was never supposed to be. Forgotten memories...
81.3K 2.1K 41
this a typical kimpie lovestory. since many fans were craving for another chapter of this cool lovestory. and many wants aom and tina team up. so i...
98.1K 2.8K 13
(Y/n) and Kurapika were fiancee ever since the two of you were children. You were from another clan, the (l/n); famous for their striking ice-blue ey...
200K 5.1K 29
So, this will be my first fanfiction x reader and my first fanfiction about Hunter x Hunter. You're life is turned up-side-down when your dad hires s...