The Bet

Per doolz86

Clarke and Emory met a few weeks ago and hit it off instantly. They have been best friends ever since. Emory... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Auther Info
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
🤔🤔🤔

Chapter 37

748 40 30
Per doolz86

The Bet

"Wait, where are you going? You passed my place Preston." Clarke said pointing behind them. He glanced at her through the rear view mirror.

"We just need to make a quick stop first."

They drove for another 15 minutes before coming to a stop. Preston held the door open and Clarke got out. "Where are we?" She asked as they headed up the stairs. He opened the door allowing Clarke to walk in ahead of him.

She looked around for a moment until the pictures on the wall grabbed her attention. Mom? She thought as she walked over to get a closer look. She glanced back at Preston. He smiled.

"Welcome home Ms. Dubious." He said. "I'll get your bags from the car. Take a look around upstairs too. It's pretty amazing." He said and closed the door behind him.

Clarke headed upstairs, where Janet's voice. She followed it into the bedroom, Janet was sitting on the edge of the bed holding Eissa, with her phone to her ear.

Eissa noticed Clarke first and smiled holding his arms out to her. Janet glanced up to see her. "She's here Mother. Okay, I promise call later. I love you too, bye." She smiled, stood up and walked over to Clarke.

"Oh my goodness," Clarke said. "Look how big this little guy is getting." She said taking Eissa from Janet's arms. "What is all this?" Clarke asked pulling her into a tight embrace. Eissa laughed as he became trapped between them.

"Do you like it? I wanted to do something special for you." Janet pushed a strand of hair back in place on Eissa's head.

"Are you kidding? This is amazing!" Clarke leaned into to kiss her but intercepted by Eissa's little hand as he grabbed for Janet's face.

"I think someone wants a kiss first." Janet said and he laughed as they both kissed his cheeks.

Clarke propped Eissa up on her shoulders as she looked around her new bedroom. " This is soo dope baby. I can't believe it's mine."

"Mmhm paid in full." Janet said,

"What?" Clarke said glancing back at her. She smiled.

"You own this baby." Janet said and laughed as Clarke's mouth dropped.

"Oh my fu-" She glanced up at Eissa on her shoulders as he tugged at her dreads and looked back at Janet. "Sorry, working on it. This is insane baby."

"Want to see the best part?" She asked. Clarke spun around and Eissa giggled again enjoying the ride.

"There's more?" She asked.

"Follow me beautiful." She said pulling Clarke by the tail of her shirt and leading her into a hidden corner of the room. Janet opened the door letting Clarke and Eissa enter first.

"No way!!!" Clarke exclaimed.

She took Eissa from her shoulders and handed him to Janet. "Babe... I just don't know what to say?" She put both hands over her mouth.

"I believe in you and your music Clarke." Janet blushed. "And I would love to make music with you some day." She with a smile. Clarke glanced back at her in awe. She pulled her close and kissed her softly.

"I love you so much." Janet touched her face.

"You deserve the world Clarke and I want to be the one to give it to you." She said.

Janet wanted their first day home to be special. She had arranged for all Clarke's things to be moved to her new place. There was also a chef back at Janet's place preparing dinner while Preston waited patiently outside.

After Clarke packed an overnight bag they headed downstairs to the car. Preston put Clarke's bag in the car and gave her tutorial on how to hook Eissa up in his car seat.

"Booyah!" Clarke said. "Got it on the first try. Now you and I can have play dates, just us lil man." He smiled and reached for her. She glanced over at Janet, "If you're mommy and Daddy are okay with it of course."

Janet smiled. "I don't have a problem with that at all. I'll discuss it with his father." She handed Eissa his favorite stuff toy and kissed his fingers. "I'm sure Eissa would love it. He loves you." She as he grabbed her finger and held it tight.

It wasn't long before they pulled into Janet's home. It was the first time Clarke had been there. She stepped out of the car and just stood there for a moment.

She shook her head in disbelief. It was massive. She had herd of celebrity mansions but had never actually been up close and personal. She glanced at Janet speechless.

"I know it's kinda over the top. I'm actually looking for a smaller place for Eissa and I. I don't need all of this room. I've never needed all of this room." She joked as they walked towards the front door.

"Oh my god!" Clarke said. Her voiced echoed through the living room. "How many rooms does this place have?"

Janet laughed and sat Eissa down on the carpet. "6 but there are 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens, 5 and a half baths, a theatre room." She said. Clarke shook her head.

"Nope, if I can't hear something fall in the next room, it's too big."

Janet laughed. "That's the same thing Gil says, he stays here with me a lot. Some of the other kids have stayed with me as well. Joey is here a lot too, especially now that I have Eissa. You probably think I'm one of those famous people now huh?" Clarke took her by the hand and pulled her close.

"No not at all. You're the most humble and grounded people I know." Clarke said and kissed her softly. "Something smells good."

"Oh I almost forgot. Let's head to the kitchen."

Clarke picked Eissa up as they walked though house to the kitchen.

"Melissa hi!" Janet said, smiling walking up and greeting the chef.

"Jan What's up girl!" She responded.

Clarke smiled, she couldn't shake the feeling she had seen her before. Melissa noticed and smiled.

"Top chef." She said. "I didn't win but I came pretty damn close."

"That's right! Oh my gosh, this is super dope." Clarke felt honored.

Melissa went on to explain what she making and that they had enough time to freshen up before dinner would be ready. Clarke showered and while Janet feed Eissa and put him down for bed.

Clarke entered the nursery and joined Janet, who was standing next to the crib looking down on him. Janet glanced at her as if there was something she wanted to say.

"You okay baby?"

"Do you think I'm old Clarke?" Janet asked.

"What kind of question is that?"

"I just mean I hope I'm able to keep up with him as he gets older." She said, reached down into the crib and pulled his blanket up over his shoulders. "God blessed me with such a perfect little boy."

"He is perfect, just like you." Clarke touched his head and he smiled in his sleep. Janet wrapped her arms around Clarke's neck. "Let's go eat. I have one more surprise for you." She smiled.

"I don't know if I can handle anymore surprises." Clarke joked.

"Well this is the best one of all. Come on, let's head to the kitchen."

"Which one?" Clarke said and Janet poked her side. "Kidding, want a ride?" Clarke turned around and allowed Janet to jump on her back as carried her to the kitchen.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

188K 6.8K 37
"I wish that this could be real. I wish that you and me, we could be real. I wish that we could have everything. But all that we have is... a fake lo...
182K 2.1K 29
Meet Michelle and Eva, a lesbian couple who's sex life needs a serious jump start, Meet Lauren, Michelle's bestfriend since birth, who's feelings for...
278K 8.6K 100
idk how to do descriptions basically Clarke Griffin an open bisexual 17 year old befriends Lexa Woods a 18 year old who just doesn't know anything ye...
6.2K 148 34
Claudia was raised a full Christian, went to church every Sunday and holidays, volunteered at multiple charities, and does good deeds whenever it's n...