The Brothers' Mission[Sequel]...

De cbfwrites

•••Do read 'The Brothers' Desire' first to understand where this story is picking up from••• After an ambush... Mais

Copyright
Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Not a chapter

Chapter Five

18.4K 508 46
De cbfwrites

Amaris

"Hurry up.  We don't have all day and I'm pretty sure the boss won't be pleased if your skin is ruined." Felix's voice snapped me out of my trance. I observe my body and see what he is seeing. If he didn't interrupt me, soon my skin would look like I took sandpaper to it. I cringe and drop the rag with a 'plop' into the water.

Reluctantly, I pull out the plug and let the water drain away, along with my momentary reprieve from all this fuckery. As the final swirls of water make a choking sound as it leaves the tub, I find myself unable to get up. Can't or won't? I wrap my arms tightly around my legs and bury my face in my knees, my body trembling from the chilled air as well as fear.

A towel lands on top of my head and my shoulders, startling me. "Here.  Dry off and do it quickly.  You've wasted enough time." Felix's harsh tone grows angrier by the minute that as he waits for me.

I begrudgingly stand up, acutely aware of his roaming eyes all over my naked body and quickly wrap the towel around myself.  "Do you have to watch me dry off? Can't trust me enough to do that?" I snap, not bothering to make eye contact with Felix.

Pervert.

Felix ignores me but keeps his eyes locked on my towel clad form. Okay. Creepy fuck.

I turn away once more, giving Felix a view of my back and shake my head in disbelief. "Fucking pervert," I mumble to myself as I try and fail to dry myself without unwrapping the towel. Unfortunately, he hears me.

"You got something you want to say to me suka?" Felix's voice was suddenly right behind me, his warm breath fanning my bare shoulders. I audibly gulp.

Letting out a slow breath of air, I decide to turn around and meet the perv face to face. "I said," my tone laced with anger and irritation, "Fucking.  Pervert." Making sure to emphasize on each word, I keep my glare even with Felix.

Well, that pushed my luck. I probably should've just said no...

I taste blood and the slap echoes throughout the bathroom.  My head whips to the right and I hold it there, gritting my teeth and squeezing my eyes tight.  I refuse to cry out.  When I open my eyes again, I feel the familiar hot sting of tears threatening to surface, but I viciously blink them back. 

My blood and saliva mingle in my mouth.  I'm not swallowing that shit.  I know better than what I'm about to do, but when a girl has nothing left, at least my pettiness is still around to have my back.

I turn my head back toward him and look him right in his fucking eyes.  I quickly spit my bloody saliva right in his face. He rears back as though I slapped him, granting me time to quickly slam my palm in an upward angle right in the nose.

Felix groans and grabs at his bloodied nose.  He pulls his bloody fingers away before giving me a bone-chilling look as his pained groans turn into an angry snarl.

Oh shit shit shit!

I fumble and slide but make it out of the tub, clad only in a towel, and dart for the door.  Dread pulses through me when I twist the knob and the door doesn't budge.

Locked!

Story of my life.

I remember one time trying to sneak back in after missing curfew, knowing I specifically left the back door unlocked. I knew I'd miss curfew. Parties at Shelly's when her parents were gone never ended early. Luca was fighting his attraction towards Shelly so he refused to party with us so called kids. He was still salty with himself though and the asshole locked the door purposely. I ended up having to call my parents to let me inside and got grounded over it. He laughed at me everyday for two weeks. After that, he'd make me do some stupid chore of his anytime I wanted to make sure the door stayed unlocked after our parents went to sleep.

With slippery, shaking fingers, I fumble with the lock and miss my opportunity to escape Felix.

He was on me in mere seconds. Shoving me in the back, my chest was smashed into the door and my arms were pinned down to my sides. I had to turn my head and allow my cheek to mold into the door practically, otherwise I'd have a crushed nose. Felix pushes his weight into my back as if he's trying to merge our bodies into one entity, and nearly cuts off my ability to breathe; let alone wiggle away from him.

He lowers his mouth to my ear, grunting as I buck backwards in a futile attempt to dislodge my body, he hisses, "Are you done?" Another buck backwards and another grunt. No luck. His larger size is too much to budge. I refuse to acknowledge his question. Fuck him, he is a barbaric, perverted asshole.

He pulls back slightly. He wraps his hands around both of my biceps, pulls me away from the door then slams me back into it.

Hard.

Very hard.

He must've hit my solar plexus because goddamn, he knocked each molecule of oxygen out of me. I try to catch my breath, having enough air to mutter a quick "fuck you," before he slammed me into the door once more.

He yanks me back by a handful of hair, definitely snapping way too many strands at the root, spins me around and tosses me over his shoulder. My poor, battered abdomen. He slams the door open and heads down the hallway we came from and goes through another door, leading to yet another hallway. It's like an indoor maze and I'm probably the rat that'll never find the cheese.

Despite my constant moving and slapping him on the back, he paid me no attention and kept walking to wherever it is he's taking me to. Probably a torture dungeon of some sort. A place where he can beat me up without bothering anyone in the process.

My arms tire out too quickly. The throbbing in my bullet graze doesn't help any. I give a final hit to his back accompanied by a string of profanities. He angrily whispers shit in Russian before landing a hard slap to my ass, making me yelp.

Did he just spank me?

Baffled and lost for words, I didn't realize we entered another room until he tossed me onto a bed. He tossed me so hard that I bounced a few times on the mattress before flopping onto the floor between the wall and the bed.

Ouch. "You mean son of a bitch!" I shouted, seething at Felix as I pop my head over the mattress. The asshole looks like he's fighting back a smile. Because this is all hilarious. Some joke. "What the hell was that for?!" I demanded.

"What?" He gives me a blank stare.

I huffed out an angry breath. He knows what. I tell him, "Spanking my ass then throwing me so hard I fall off the bed.  You could've broken my neck!" Okay, probably not, maybe break my ass, but still. I have every right to be mad. My tailbone definitely doesn't appreciate his man handling of me.

He grins maliciously before he says, "Perhaps next time you will do as you're told."  His lip pulls back in a sneer.  "Maybe you won't be so foul and spit in my face again."  He shakes his head.  "You do that again and I'll choke the life out of you," He continues, "Also, you shouldn't curse the way you have been.  Nobody likes a vulgar woman." He glares at me, his lip remained curled up like he's ready to snarl at me if I cuss one more time.  Like he has any room.  He's got a foul mouth too.  I resist the urge to throw something at him.  Mainly because all I have to throw is a pillow.

"Maybe I don't want to be liked!"  I snap at him as I jump off the floor to my feet.

"For your own sake, you will want to be liked, or you're as good as dead here."  He snapped back.

Unbelievable. They kidnap me. Tie me up.  Shove a gun in my face. Threaten me. Stare at my naked body. Hit me.   Spank my ass then throw me.  And now it is expected of me to behave and want to be liked.  For what purpose?  What sort of game are these assholes playing?  They had many chances to kill me, but why haven't they?

Ah shit.  The realization finally occurs.  I am a pawn in their sick game.  A pawn to get at the Sorrentino family.  A piece of goddamn bait.

Felix stood smirking at me as my face probably gave away my thoughts.  "What do you people want with me?"  I question, proud of how strong my voice sounded.  Right now, I'm anything but strong.

"Oh you'll find out.  Vlad always has reasons for what he does and doesn't do."  He clapped his hands together.  "Now get dressed."  He commanded.  He motioned to a dresser in the corner of the room after a moment of having some weird staring contest with me.  He looked away first.

I shuffle across the room to the dresser and pull the top drawer open.  I find a single black, lace thong with a tag on it.  Nothing more.  Surprisingly, it is my size.  I snatch it out and slam the now empty drawer shut.  I begin opening the other drawers, only to find they are emptier than Felix's head.

I laugh softly.  I'm not amused.  Nothing is funny.  I'm so aggravated that the laughter slipped right out.  I whirl around to face the lumbering idiot behind me.  "You don't seriously expect me to just wear a thong, do you?"  I ask, waiting for Felix to burst into laughter and yell sike!

His lips form a wolfish grin.  He's psychotic.  I have no doubt in my mind.  "Of course not.  If it were up to me, I'd just keep you naked."  He shrugs.  "Your gown is in the closet."

I keep my eyes on him and walk backwards to the closet, giving him a wide berth so that I don't end up with his hands on me again.

I yank the closet door open so hard that the knob leaves an indentation in the wall.  Good.  Fuck them all and their room too. 

I find one dress.  It is very simple, yet sexy.  Of course they choose one that would require no bra.  I check the tag once I pull it from the closet and find it is also my size.  Below where the dress hung in the closet, is a pair of stilettos.  Ridiculously tall stilettos.  I don't bother checking the size this time.  I have a feeling they will fit just fine and take my ankles out easily too.

I rip the tag off the thong and glance at Felix, who is watching me like a hawk.  "Can I help you?"  I question, raising a brow at him.

His eyes are glued to my towel covered breasts.  He inhaled deeply and groans a little.  "There's many things you could help me with."  He mumbles, but I hear him.

"Hey! I heard that!"

A low chuckle was his only response.  Knowing he isn't going to turn his back as he has proven he doesn't do, I slide the thong up my legs while keeping my towel in place.  I sneak a quick peek at Felix and find he looks disappointed.

I smirk as I chuckle to myself in triumph.  I turn so my back is facing him and lower the towel until it rests on my hips.  I quickly pull the dress over my head and adjust it as it falls down my body.  I swiftly loosen the towel so that it drops to my feet as the dress falls the rest of the way down. No peep show this time pal.

Felix leans against the doorjamb, looking thoroughly unamused.  "You think you're so clever?"  He scoffs.  "I've already seen you naked, why does it matter if I watch you get dressed?"

Is he serious right now?  Because he's a pervert, he thinks being a peeping asshat is a free ticket to watch a woman dress?  Pig.

"I don't like being stared at when I'm naked and I don't appreciate you eyeing me up like I'm some piece of ass you plan on ravishing."  Glaring his way, I begin to grit my teeth out of anger. The anger that keeps rising.  The anger surely about to explode any minute.  Calm yourself! You need to stay calm to figure out a way to escape!  I hold onto my own advice and look away from Felix.

I step into the stilettos and glance around for a hair brush or comb.  Anything that could tame my mass of hair. To no avail, I don't see one.  Sheepishly, I smile at Felix before giving it my best and kindly ask, "Can I have something to brush through my hair with?"  He points to a door at the opposite wall.  Oh.  Was that door here all along?  I open it up and I am grateful to find it is a bathroom and not some hidden torture room.

The bathroom has some hair products and makeup as well.  I am more than thrilled to see deodorant and oral hygiene products.  As I take care of getting myself all freshened up, I spot a hair dryer on the wall.  Thank you Jesus! Before I have a chance to turn it on, Felix's voice interrupts me.

"You have 15 minutes to get ready. Try to look as presentable as possible."

Presentable for what... rather whom? Sighing, I begin drying my hair as I brush it out.  I apply makeup as quickly as I can while going heavy on concealer to cover up marks left by these assholes bitch slapping me.  I'm done with a few minutes to spare.

"Let's go."  Felix grumbled as his eyes did a quick sweep of my body.

"Go where?"  I ask as his hand circles around my bicep a bit too tightly.

"To an auction," pulling me hard against him,  his fingers find my chin and he grips tightly.  "Don't try anything stupid. This is your only warning."  He threatens.  I nod in what I hope he perceived as understanding and allow him to pull me out of the room after him. For once, I don't have the desire to fight back on this. The look in his eyes is as deadly as a viper. Play it cool.  I chant over and over in my head as I am being pulled along.

My life can't possibly get any worse, right?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

46.5K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~•~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐎 A...
2K 63 23
(Book 1 of His Mafia series) My lover, Stefano. I was so captivated by his love and lust I let the most obvious details slip through the cracks. I b...
301K 11.2K 31
Lucy Mathews didn't quite know what she was getting into when she agreed to be the personal assistant of Mateo D'Amico. Surly she didn't think she'd...
2M 68.5K 39
**PREVIOUSLY TITLED MINIERA** THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED HERE AND THERE. THIS WAS COMPLETED AROUND 3 YEARS AGO. Xo **THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A STAND...