Lights, Camera, Harry // l.s.

By aussie_direction

❝ I really hope you don't expect me to do anything. Because I won't. I don't care. Cry all you like but when... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
100K WHAT?
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Character Ask (TheQuestions)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 1)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
important
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 8

34.9K 1.6K 1K
By aussie_direction

Harry’s POV

“C’mon! One more!” Ashton screamed at Niall as he threw down his 4th shot, it still having no effect on him.

I laughed along and looked around at all my friends. Taylor and Jess had gone home earlier, complaining about a headache leaving just Niall, Liam, Charlotte, Michael, Ashton and I.

After the football game finished, Liam was grumpy because his team lost. Niall, on the other hand, was bouncing off the walls, cheerily singing some song about Derby being the best.

I assume that’s his team?

“YOU CAN DO IT! ANOTHER! ANOTHER! LET’S GO!” Ashton chanted as the waitress brought another tray of shots to our table.

The rest of us were nearly completely sober, only having a beer or two each as we watched Niall guzzle down half the bar.

“Okay. Okayokayokayokay,” Niall began to sway a little with a shot in each hand which he threw back, one straight after the other.

Okay, now it was starting to effect him.

“Niall, mate, I think that’s enough,” Liam rolled his eyes and placed a hand on Niall’s arm as he tried to restrain his friend from the tray of 6 other drinks, ordered by Ashton.

Niall shrugged him off and turned to him, the biggest pout on his face I’ve ever seen.

“No!” he shouted. “I want to do more. You’re just angry cause my team kicked your ass!”

“Niall,” Liam tried to reason with him. “Please, you’ll be sick.”

“NO! LICK MY RAMS!” he exclaimed as he grabbed another two shots and got up from the table to run away from Liam who quickly followed after him.

What? Rams?

Oh, cause Derby County are rams... I totally get it now.

Though I don’t understand why one would lick Niall’s football team...

He must be feeling the effects of all that drink.

Finally! It would have effected any normal person 3 shots ago but Niall... Niall is clearly very well versed at holding his drink. I wonder where he learnt that? Or more to the point, who gave him enough that his body learnt to adapt?

After my realisation, I found myself joining in on all the hilarity, laughing hard along with the other three.

“I’d better make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid, not that he hasn’t already. Thanks a lot Ash!” he said over his shoulder before hurrying after the drunken idiot.

I looked beside me at Ashton who was pissing himself laughing at the display.

“You’re welcome, mate!” he replied in between gasps for air, taking responsibility for buying the drinks that intoxicated Niall as he tried to stop laughing.

He wasn’t completely drunk, he was just tipsy, though I think that was soon to change with the amount he was drinking, regardless of how well he holds his alcohol.

Charlotte and Michael were also trying to control themselves but new fits of laughter kept erupting from the both of them as Ashton and I managed to calm down.

“Totally worth it,” he added, leaning into me. “Just to see him like that. God. Gets me every time.” He wiped at his eyes, removing the tears that had fallen from all his laughter.

“Every time? You mean this has happened before?” I asked, curious about the guy’s drunken states.

“Yep,” he said. “Every time Derby win, he’s here watching the game and getting piss drunk afterward. He’s not quite there yet, but he’s getting there. Anyway, Liam yells at me for providing the alcohol but trust me man, seeing him like that makes up for it. C’mon, that was goddamn hilarious.”

“Yeah,” I replied. “I gotta admit, that was pretty funny.”

Charlotte and Michael had calmed down and were now starting to return to the conversation. “God Niall’s funny!” Charlotte croaked, still recovering and wiping tears from her eyes as she sat up, removing her head from Michael’s shoulder.

“Yeah man, thanks for that! Brilliant!” he added. It was then that I noticed his Australian accent.

“Oh, you’re Australian?” I asked him, earning a questioning look from Charlotte.

“Um, you didn’t notice before?” she commented.

“Uh... no.” I admitted, looking back to the boy in question.

“It’s okay, Charlotte.” He reassured her before turning back to me. Geez, that girl was temperamental. One second, she’s fine, but ask about her boyfriend or sister, and she snaps.

“Yeah, I am.” He continued, smiling. “Sydney.”

“That’s cool!” I replied. “I’ve been to Melbourne, once. That’s all. Aside from that, just here and England, where I grew up.”

“Yeah, see I noticed that you’re British.” He retorted jokingly.

“Shut up,” I rolled my eyes in embarrassment, earning a scoff from Charlotte.

“Okay,” she interrupted right as Michael was about to say something, making him frown a little at her but grab her hand and soothingly rub it.

She’s clearly not okay about something, and I think he knows what it is, but I decided not to question it. Even Ash caught on as I felt him hit my leg under the table, indicating for me to shut up.

“We should do something fun!” she continued as Liam and Niall sat back down.

“What? This isn’t fun?” Ashton dramatically put his hand on his heart as if he took great offence.

I know from my years partying with him that Ash doesn’t take offence to much, he’s a very easygoing and fun lad.

“Not when you have to care for this lunatic!” Liam piped up as he nodded to the tipsy blonde who was spinning around in his spinning bar stool and chanting yet another football song.

“You’re welcome, by the way.” Ashton replied, tipping an imaginary hat at him as he stood up and gave an extravagant bow before sitting back down next to me.

“Yeah, I’m not going to thank you.” Liam said frankly as he reached out to stop the chair and hand Niall a bottle of water which he gratefully accepted and began to chug.

He’s a really fun guy, reminds me of Ash and I when we went out with Will and Jack during our days at UCLA.

I said as much.

“He reminds me of us, back in the day, hey mate?” I nudged Ash as I watched Niall.

“You mean ‘us’ as in the awesome foursome? Or ‘us’ as in... us?” he asked, making me sigh at that stupid name.

Will came up with it and Ashton immediately loved it, but Jack and I were very much against it.

“No one called us that, retard.” I reached over and gave him a noogie. “And please, ‘us’ is a repressed memory that I would like to keep repressed. Besides, there wasn’t even as ‘us’ moron. It was just a stupid mistake.”

He put his hands up in surrender and laughed as he remembered. “Yeah man”

“Thank you.” I whispered to myself, silently thanking God that he understood. Even though it may have brought back some good memories for him, that night brought me a world of pain. Pain that I didn’t wish to remember.

“So ‘us’ as in the foursome, then?” he tried to change the topic.

“No one called us that!” I protested, with a laugh, cheering up.

“Yes they did! Will’s a genius. How are they, by the way? I don’t think I’ve seen them since grad.” He replied.

“Okay. One, no one ever called us that, that was all you and Will. Two, he most certainly was not a genius, he made up the stupidest names ever and three, they’re good. They got kinda boring since college but I guess we all did.” I clarified.

“I didn’t” he replied, sticking his tongue out like a child and making me raise an eyebrow. “I stayed awesome. You all just became pussies and stopped partying. We should definitely start that again. Those days were the shit!”

“Okay, we’re not pussies and how much have you had to drink?” I asked “You’re definitely not sober.”

“I may or may not have taken a couple of Niall’s shots. That is all the information I will disclose to you, sir.” He said, trying to be serious but he started giggling towards the end.

Oh geez. This is going to be just like old times. I can tell.

“Oh god.” I sighed, before looking to the others in surprise as they all stood up and started grabbing their things. “We going home?” I looked at the clock, it was only 11pm.

“Aw! C’mon! It’s only 11!” Ash added, pouting at Charlotte who patted him on the head.

“No, losers, we’re going head out to Whip. Join?” she asked, flicking Ash in the head playfully.

“Even Niall?” Ash asked, unconvinced.

“Hey! I’ve sobered up now!” Niall argued, the water definitely having some kind of an effect. He looked only mildly tipsy now, it was barely even noticeable that he was in a state to have been running around like an idiot just 10 minutes ago.

“Yes, even Niall.” Charlotte confirmed. “But Mikey has work early tomorrow so he’s going to head off, aren’t ya babe.”

“Yeah, sorry!” he replied, picked up his coat and kissing her lightly, making us all groan in fake disgust. “Bye guys!” he waved with a grin and a chuckle, full well knowing what he did, and left the pub.

“So you in?” Charl repeated her earlier question as we walked towards the pub doors.

“Yeah sure! I’m in!” Ash enthusiastically piped up. “Harry?”

“Yeah, why not!” I replied as we all walked out into the car park.

“Hey Harry, I walked here, so can I have a lift?” Ashton asked as we got into the cars.

“Sure man, jump in.” I replied, reaching for my keys and unlocking the car.

With the shit I’ve had to deal with today, I deserve a night to myself.

A night to get so wasted, I forget my own name.

I started the car and smiled at Ash who nodded, knowing that we would get shitfaced tonight.

Good. Now let’s have some fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am genuinely sorry. I thought I would have updated sooner than now but yet again, it has been almost a whole week.

I PINKY SWEAR I will get better. I SWEAR IT!

gosh I'm sorry....

please love me still?

~vic xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.8K 72
"I've never had a real home, but you've shown me how it feels to have one." A story about a boy who wasn't too sure about a long life because of his...
3.3K 334 41
He wants to shout it from the rooftops. He can't, and that hurts. "Love isn't about finding the perfect person. Because, if you are measuring perfec...
36.4K 2.2K 22
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @ladymistakes_ ] Louis didn't know how precious life was until he met someone who had...
1.2M 40.1K 90
In which Harry is a gucci model and singer and Louis is an unknown gay Instagram model [ Highest Ranking #17 in fan fiction] copyrights ©guccifather