PROMISE

By 19flameprincess

Natsu and Lucy were separated when they were kids, but they promised to meet in the near future. After seven... More

"A NEW ENCOUNTER"
"CELESTIAL MAGE: LUCY HEARTFILLIA"
"Lucy Joins The Gang" and "Lucy Meets the Friends"
"Gajeel vs. Levy"
TAG BATTLE
"A Rival Arrives"
"Karaoke Night"
"Seeing His Reaction..."
"What to Feel?"
"Tell Me"
"What Happened"
"Old Acquaintances"
"A Little Walk in the Park"
"THE PAST"
On Hold

"Lucy Vs. Erza"

116 6 0
By 19flameprincess

Whispers floated in the air…

“Do you actually think that Gajeel likes Levy?”

“Gajeel? No way!”

“Why? It makes sense. She was the first one to talk to him.”

“Yeah, she forgave him first, even though she was the last person we expected to forgive him.”

“Levy’s a sweet person you know. She’s just being herself.”

“Okay class, next battle, we will have the new girl…Lucy.” Laxus announced, keeping the class from talking anymore.

“Alright!”Lucy exclaimed as she stood up.

“Versus our class representative…Erza”

Erza stood up and faced Lucy with an encouraging smile.

‘HUH?! I can’t possibly fight her! She’s the class representative!’

“Good luck Lucy. Do your best, ‘kay?” Erza said.

“You too” was all that Lucy replied.

“START!” Laxus announced.

“Requip!” Erza requipped into her Heaven’s Wheel Armor, with two swords. Without missing a beat, she attacked Lucy.

.

.

.

“Hime, are you alright?” Virgo asked, while blocking Erza’s swords with her chains.

“Thanks Virgo. Scorpio!” Lucy called out while holding the key of the Scorpion.

“We are! You called Lucy?” Scorpio exclaimed as Virgo returned to the spirit world.

Erza backed away and, “Requip!”, changed into her Fire Empress Armor.

“Scorpio, use it!” Lucy told Sorpio.

“Sand Buster!” Scorpio said as sand flew to Erza’s direction from Scorpio’s tail.

“Impressive…but not fast enough!” Erza exclaimed as she produced flames, burning the sand into ashes.

“Thanks Scorpio!” Scorpio returned to his world.

The class cheered for both of them.

“This is impressive. No one  ever lasted this long while fighting with Erza.”

“Except for Natsu”

“He just never gives up!”

“This means that Lucy is strong!”

‘I wanted to fight with Erza…but, I can’t believe Lucy grew this strong. She just used to be a crybaby’ Natsu thought.

“REGULUS IMPACT!”

Before the attack hit Erza, she was able to requip into her defensive armor, blocking the attack.

“Leo?”

“I heard you were having a battle. I’m here to protect you, my princess.” Leo explained, causing Lucy to blush.

“Sagittarius!”

“ You called Lucy? Mosi-moshi!”

“Throw your arrows around her” Lucy ordered while pointing at Erza.

“Okay Lucy. Moshi-moshi!” He did as he was told.

“What’s this?” Erza wondered alound.

“Now Leo!” Lucy said.

“Alright, Regulus…”

“Requip!” Erza changed into her Lightning Empress Armor.

“Impact!” The arrows formed a glowing magic circle and lightning surrounded it.

“Hmm…not bad. So you can use combination attacks with your spirits…” Erza commented, clearly not affected by the lightning.

“What? Leo, Sagittarius, go back” Lucy ordered the two.

Erza waited calmly for Lucy’s next attack.

“Taurus! Scorpio!” Lucy called out.

“We are!”

“Oh, Lucy-san! Your nice body is still the best!~” Taurus exclaimed.

“Yeah, yeah… Use Scorpio’s sand!” Lucy ordered.

“Sandstorm Axe…”

“Requip!”

“Aldebaran!” Both Taurus and Scorpio says as their attack aimed for Erza. Unfortunately for Lucy, their attack was ricocheted by Erza’s armor that keeps all evil at bay, which caused the attack to hit Taurus and Scorpio, sending them back to the spirit world.  “I’m not done yet! Gemini!” The gate of the twins opened.

“WOW! There are two Lucy’s!” The class cheered. This is getting more and more exciting.

“Sound out the heavens, open the heavens…” Both Lucy and Gemi-Lucy chanted as Lucy enjoins her right hand with Gemi-Lucy’s left at shoulder length.

“Stars across the universe, show yourselves to me, With all your brilliance!” A magic circle appears below them as it shines brightly.

“What’s happening?” The crowd wondered..

“I see…her magic ability increases as she uses Gemini…” Erza said to no one in particular.

“Tetrabiblos, I am the ruler of the stars. My aspect is perfection. Open thy savage gate!” They raise their enjoined hands upwards as they stand back-to-back with each other, then they moved their arms to their side.

“Requip!” Erza changed back into her defensive armor.

“88 stars of the heavens…OPEN!” They placed their arms at their sides, intertwining their hands as different stars appeared around them.

“Urano Metria!” The stars that appeared around them are now attacking Erza from different angles.

This impact caused to form a fog around Erza, making them unable to see her condition…

“Requip!” Erza said as she moved swiftly towards Lucy with a sword.

Lucy’s magic was fast depleting for she opened one Zodiac gate to the other. And now Gemini was goe and she can’t summon any other spirits. ‘This is bad. Definitely bad.’

Erza was almost gonna ‘defeat’ Lucy when a ‘thud’ was heard.

Lucy had her eyes closed from the moment she saw Erza going for her…but when she opened her eyes…

“Horologium?

“Are you alright?” Horologium asked.

“Yup. Thanks Horologium!”

“TIME’S UP!!! It’s a draw!” Laxus announced. The class cheered.

“Woohoo!”

“That Lucy girl is really strong!”

“Yeah, she actually got a draw with Erza!”

“This is fun!”

“I want to fight with her!”

After that, Horologium disappeared back to the spirit world and Lucy’s magic was completely depleted that she almost fell…but Erza helped her on her feet.

“That was a good fight. I’m impressed” Erza complimented.

“Nope. It’s thanks to my spirits that I lasted this long.” Lucy replied.

“Okay class. It’s time for the tag battle.” Laxus exclaimed as the students were getting excited.

“I wonder who the pairs are?!”

“I want to see Gray and Juvia team up”

“Yeah. I want to see them use ‘Unison Raid’!”

“HUH?!”

“Why not? Their magic are compatible”

“I wanted Natsu and Erza as a pair but…”

“Erza already fought, so it’s impossible.”

.

.

.

“Gray and…Juvia Versus…”

(All characters and Magic (except for the combi-attack of Leo and Sagittarius) rightfully belong to Hiro Mashima)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 51 5
Secretly dating, Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel take on a job with Happy when they run into some issues. Lucy is not feeling well, and, on top of...
6.9K 46 42
It's been 4 years since the Games/ War have ended and things have changed for the Fairy Tail Guild and couples are forming between two of them. Find...
8.3K 166 15
Y/n moved to fairy tail high with her family and sister Lucy Heartfilia. What happens when Y/n meets a certain boy? Who fought? Who did drugs? The cr...
1.4K 98 11
kicked out of her own home at thirteen, lucy meets an unforgettable salmon haired boy. until she's kidnapped and disappears for three years.