Hamilsquad Oneshots

Od Raven_kit

These are oneshots and separate hamilsquad stories from Tumblr. I will tag all of the tumblr users at the end... Více

The Porn Videos
You Were Here All Along
Let Us Know
Planned
Games or Sex?
Art of Seduction
Little Red and the Big Bad Wolf
Mornings
Pumpkins
Loving Five
She Had a Way With Words
Amnesia
Belong
One Night In
Star
Poly!Hamilsquad x Fem!Reader
Springs in the Summer
College Life
Sick Days
The Act of Empathy
Tailor Made
Birthday

Wearing Stockings

2.3K 18 10
Od Raven_kit

Your last guest left. Alex shut the door in excitement before coming back over to you. You were nervous. They'd probably corner you now, knowing exactly what they wanted. You still retreated to the kitchen in a hope to delay what was about to happen. You were walking as quickly as you could in your heels and pretending to look busy. Besides, there was all this food you had leftover. Someone needed to put it away.

Somehow you ended up in between John and Alex. John had started to help you clean up, but his real intentions were made known as he massaged your lower back and began to kiss you. You melted under his touch, especially as he moved to your neck, gently nibbling against your soft skin. 

"Baby girl," he hummed, pushing your legs open a bit with his hands. Alex slipped onto your other side and that was when you knew, you were stuck. John was always such a sweetie–pampering you and treating you until you came. He could be just as rough, when he wanted to. Alex was an expert at dirty talking. Him and Laf could leave you speechless in a matter of moments. There were times when Alex loved to sub–on the rare occasion, he might act as a dom. He aimed to please and was dangerously good at oral.

He kissed you on the lips to warm you up, hand traveling south fast while John kneaded your breasts. You moaned against Alex's lips, giving him the chance to deepen the kiss and add tongue. He'd began to massage your clit, taking you by surprise as you felt your legs get weak. You were still in these heels and stockings.

"We saw you teasing, darling." Alex said huskily.

"N-No, I didn't. I swear!"

"Did you just lie? Straight to our faces?" John pulled away but not before pinching one of your nipples. You bit your lip to suppress your moan, no longer feeling Alex and John.

"We saw you walking around, moving your hips a little too much."

"She's so wet. Maybe we should just leave her like this." Alex took a swipe along your pussy, your underwear promptly removed to give him better access. "Look, John." He brought his fingers up to yours and John's view, noticing the slickness and how wet you really were.

"No. P-Please." You whimpered and Alex perked up at this.

He spread your butt cheeks apart, having you lean against the counter. "Begging already?"

"She's desperate. No wonder you put these on in the first place, huh, kitten?" He slowly inserted a finger into your wet heat.

You moaned softly as he pumped his fingers into you. You needed more though. "Johnny? Mon chou?" Laf called out nonchalantly, walking into the kitchen and looking around as if you weren't there. You were half leaning against the counter–-Alex's finger in your pussy and John's lips on yours to keep you from being too loud. Your hand started to trail down to his waistband of his pants. You could tell he was getting hard. He smiled at you as you unzipped his pants. He attacked you with more kisses, and more playful love bites, until you managed to get his dick out. You could feel his length in your hands, and you knew what to do. Laf smiled at the sight.

It should always be like this. You were always the willing sub and he loved you for it.

"You look beautiful like this. So willing for us." Laf smiled, running a hand down your back before smacking your ass. "Look at my boys." Laf said with pride. "Dominating their girl."

Alex added another finger, making you gasp out in surprise. You moaned against John's dick, sending sweet vibrations there. Laf gently pulled your mouth off his dick and Alex removed his fingers. Laf had you stand up straight, admiring your frame.

"That's better, no?" He hummed, helping you out of your dress and helping you out of your heels. "But I like you in these." He rubbed your inner thighs, admiring your legs. You were in nothing, but the lovely stockings. You instinctively covered your chest but Laf stopped you, moving your hands away and licking his lips in want. He leaned in close, whispering in your ear.

His hot breath fell against your neck as he said, "Gonna show you what happens when you parade around looking this good."

Laf picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. You squealed in surprise as he darkly chuckled. He smacked your ass to get you to stop squirming and you obliged.

Laf was the ultimate dom in this relationship. You were helpless in his hands. You'd be a shaking mess with him in control. He knew you well enough now to know what drove you wild, and he loved every minute of it.

He set you in the middle of the bed. Hercules was already in the bedroom and greeted you with a soft kiss. You felt him tug at your hair slightly, making you hum in appreciation. He rubbed up and down your legs, spreading them apart. Hercules was your sweeter dom in the bedroom. He didn't like to push you too far unless you asked him to be rougher with you. Other times, you got a rougher Herc without warning. Today, you weren't sure which side you were going to get.

"Mon chou?" Laf called sweetly, and Alex perked up at the sound of Laf's voice. "Do you wanna finish your work?" Alex nodded eagerly, coming down to your pussy and spreading your legs a little wider. He kissed your clit and blew on it gently, making you shudder. He pulled out all of the stops, wanting to give you as much pleasure as possible. Then he dove in, licking in between the folds of your pussy.

"John, why don't you and Herc keep her quiet?" Laf hummed, taking control of the room without hesitation. "First, let me get you out of these clothes, " He came behind John and helped him out of his sweater. He was naked now, along with Herc. Laf had taken his own sweater off but kept his boxers on. Alex was surprisingly, the one with the most clothing on. Laf and Herc had been in a heated make out session earlier, so Herc had been stripped of his clothing by Laf.

Alex lapped up at your wet pussy, sucking and licking every inch of your heat. Lafayette kneeled beside him, encouraging him with enough dirty talk that had your head spinning. His clothes too came off by Laf's request.

"Baby boy, you're doing so good," Laf ran a hand through his hair. "You deserve a little pleasure too."

He was playing with Alex's asshole, kneading at the tight tissue and growling in delight as Alex arched his back in response. He hummed against your pussy, grinding back onto Laf's hand.

Laf had John suck his fingers that he'd eventually put into Alex. John looked up at Laf with big eyes as he swirled his tongue around Laf's fingers. Laf smirked before pulling them out and pushing them into Alex.

"S-Shit, Laf!" Alex hissed and Laf shushed him.

"Relax. You're doing so good." Laf kissed him all over his face, giving him plenty of praise to quiet the boy. That only encouraged Alex.

You tried to focus on getting John and Hercules off, pumping one while you sucked the other and repeating this, but Alex and his tongue had you breathless.

"A-Alex," you cried out, pulling him down closer to your core by pushing his head down a little more. You bucked your hips up in response to the new sensation and Laf swatted your hand away.

"He's doing his job. You do yours. Do you need another cock to keep you busy, mon cher?" You let out a soft no then set to work on Herc's big dick, doing your best to take it all down, receiving such sweet praise as you gagged on it slightly. Hercules was the biggest of them all. His length was impressive.

You tried to go further, pushing down as much as you could and licking his shaft. You continued to lick at the tip before bobbing your head up and down again.

"Good girl. That's it, baby." Herc encouraged, before bucking his hips slightly. His dick hit the back of your throat and you did your best to take it, pumping John's cock to the same rhythm. You moved your head up and down Herc's shaft before licking the tip. He bucked a little harder, a little faster, but you took him as best as you could. Hercules' and John's gasps and moans kept you going.

Laf too looked on with lust, overall impressed at how you continued even though Alex was eating you out. He moved on to sucking your nipples. He still had two fingers in Alex as he tweaked your nipples hard, making you moan against John's dick now. John was easier to take in your mouth. You let him fuck your throat, loving the sounds he made in appreciation. Between Laf sucking your nipples and Alex eating you out so expertly, there were so many different sensations. You felt your orgasm coming, but tried not to release right it. Laf would probably make you wait anyways.

You sucked Herc and John faster. The room was already so hot. You loved every second of it though. Your boys did too.

"She's gonna come soon." John chuckled, leaning down and smacking your pussy. "Aren't you, baby girl?"

You moaned as Alex pushed your legs up a little more, putting them over his shoulders and bringing your lower back up slightly.

"A-Ah, Alex," you said, voice shaking in need. Alex found a new angle. You felt like you were floating.

"Mm," Lafayette saw you squirming slightly. You tried to focus on taking John's whole dick in your mouth, but the feeling within you only grew stronger. You just pumped John and Hercules as the feeling grew in your stomach. Laf saw how badly you wanted to close your legs tighter around him probably for more pressure, but Alex had you in his control. He had you forced into sweet submission as you were completely open to him. Your legs were spread out wide. As much as you knew you could tell him to stop, you didn't want him too.

"Wanna come, mon cher?"

"Y-Yes," You breathed out, stroking John and Herc as quickly as you could. "P-Please." You begged, feeling Alex purposefully speed up. "Please Laf, h-he's so good with his tongue and I can't -"

He put his tongue further inside you and Alex looked up from in between your legs to see you unravel. You couldn't even finish your sentence. 

Laf ran a hand through Alex's hair. "You can come." He said lowly. "Tell Alex thank you."

You moaned in pleasure as Alex finished you off. He eventually eased up, removed his tongue, and switched to his fingers. You repeated thank you after thank you as you arched your back slightly. Without warning, he pushed his fingers in and out, adding on to your orgasm and eventually let you ride it out. You were breathless and still soaking down there. You could hear your wetness as Alex finished you off, fingers pumping into you until he pulled out.

The boys were all looking at you hungrily. You were a contradiction–your pretty little stockings made you look angelic, but your actions clearly weren't. It was nice to see that you did this all for them–and only them.

John and Herc were already close and the two of them came at the sight of you coming. Their cum landed on your breasts, but Laf and Alex were quick to lap it up. Him and Laf then gently sucked at John and Herc's dicks making you watch for a bit.

You whimpered from beneath Alex and Laf, making Herc speak up. He gave you a little smile as he pushed Alex's head a little farther down on his dick. John looked like he was in heaven when Laf paid attention to him, massaging his balls and kissing the tip of John's hard cock.

"What's wrong, princess?" Herc hummed, almost taunting you. "Feeling left out?"

Laf pulled off of John, giving you a little smirk. "We have something for you, mon cher. Patience."

Laf went back to John, who was making the prettiest sounds as Laf continued to tease him. You watched Alex next, as he slicked Hercules up, making sure he was wet and hard again before pulling away.

"Wanna taste?" Alex hummed, smiling at you. "Not gonna leave you out for too long. C'mere." You sat up shakily and Alex brought you in for a kiss. You could taste yourself as well as the boys' cum on his lips. The thought of that turned your other boys on–spurred up something new inside them. It was divine.

You ran your fingers through Alex's long hair, gently tugging it as you felt him grind against you a little.

"Fuck." John breathed out. "So hot you two."

"Our little ones," Laf said fondly, as he kissed you, tongues swirling together in a heated kiss. You pulled away shyly, feeling Herc guide your body as he brought you onto his lap.

"We're all yours." Alex chuckled a little. John reached over your spread legs, rubbing your pussy. You bit your lip, still sensitive down there.

"John," you said softly, reaching for his hand. "Still sensit–uhh, fuck. There." Your moans told him otherwise. You were completely helpless to the touch. These boys aimed to please.

"What was that?" He asked coyly. "Hmm?"

"Want John to stop?" Laf teased.

"N-No." You breathed out.

"Did Alex make you feel good, princess?" Herc hummed, squeezing your bum as he pulled you into his lap. You leaned back against his chest. Herc put his fingers in your pussy now and curled them ever so slightly, making you gasp a little. His long fingers filled you up.

"So good. He a-always does." You pulled Alex in for another kiss, and he mewled in appreciation. John got some of your juices on his fingers and sucked them greedily.

"Taste good, baby girl." He said, going to kiss you himself. You yelped a little as Herc added another finger, but John silenced you sweetly.

"Gonna prep you, cher." Laf hummed, having you sit back against Hercules. "Keep your mouth busy or I'll stop." He commanded, but then he softened his voice. "Okay?"

He looked up. Saw you nod.

He spread your legs open and immediately licked at both of your holes.

You set to work as Laf did too. He slicked up your hole before beginning to stretch you open with his long fingers. You sucked John off as Herc kneaded your breasts, squeezing at your nipples to encourage you. You bobbed your head up and down his long shaft while pumping Alex off. He'd been kissing Herc every once in a while, and was hard like the others.

"Fuck, baby girl that's it." John said, as he pushed into your mouth a little further, the top reaching the back of your mouth.

"Is she sucking you good, Johnny?" Laf surfaced for air, no longer worshipping your butt hole, but looking up at the spent young boy in front of him. You were all a little sweaty, but it was too good to stop. "She better. It'll make it easier when you put it inside her." Laf made it to two fingers. You moaned against John's dick and popped off, switching to Alex.

He didn't hesitate to fuck your face, gently holding your head in place by holding your hair and bucking his hips to the time. By then, Laf had three fingers in. You didn't know how he did it, but it felt good and you knew what was coming next.

First, you had to get these two boys off.

You pumped and sucked with as much vigor as possible until you felt John's dick twitch in your throat and felt his cum slip down your throat.

"Fuck, that's it." He moaned, head back as he came. His body rocked with a hard orgasm and you watched him with lustful eyes. You pulled away with a little pop before licking your lips and looking up at him.

"You got the perfect mouth, baby." He kissed you after he caught his breath. He then encouraged you as you went to suck Alex off. It wasn't long until he arched his back a little and threw his head back in pleasure. You swallowed for him too, smiling as the boys showered you with such praise.

"Good girl." Alex hummed, kissing your neck as you took some deep breaths yourself. "Shit Laf, three fingers already? Damn."

"She's so eager when it comes to us." He smiled up at you as he stretched you out some more. You body was heavenly. He loved every inch, every curve. It was nice to make you feel good. "Hercules, ma cherie, are you ready?"

"Mm." Hercules said lowly, bringing you up slightly. You shrieked a little, but realized what was happening. Alex helped position Herc's dick so as he pushed you back down, you were immediately met with the tip of Herc's big cock. You hitched a breath and closed your eyes, lowering yourself onto his shaft as his dick slowly disappeared into your asshole. The sensation was different. It felt right and even though it kind of hurt, you wanted to move. You went too fast and John made sure you slowed down.

"Sweetheart, what's your color?" John asked.

"G-Green. Feels good just go slow ... Please."

"Course, princess." Hercules said, kissing your shoulder and giving you time to adjust. Laf prepped you well. Now, it was starting to feel a little better.

Herc had his hands on your hips as you sat down further with him. Before you knew it, you were grinding back on him–slowly at first then a little faster.

"There you go. Feel good?"

You whimpered a little, but nodded overall. Alex kissed your neck in an attempt to soothe you a little.

"So good and so willing for us, no?" Lafayette hummed, rubbing your pussy. "Think you can handle one more inside you, mon cher?"

Of course he wanted to try this. You could see the dark look in his eyes. You could see John and Alex watched you as well, admiring your body, how it was so perfect to them. Almost like you were made for them.

John whispered that in your ear, turning you on, as Herc moved a little more. 

You nodded shakily and Laf kissed you right there. His heart was full of joy at the sight of you in your pretty white stockings just wanting to do anything and everything for your boys. There was nothing hotter to him.

"You're such a naughty little one." He growled before slowly inserting his dick into your pussy. He kissed you before letting out a moan as he slid into you. His kisses came less frequently as he hated to silence your moans, but he wanted to help you ease into it. You held onto him by his forearms as he held your legs open by where you bended your knees. You closed your eyes, getting used to the feeling as he pushed in further. You gasped a little as the sensation was new. Laf went slow, watching your face for any kind of pain. As beautiful as you looked, he still didn't want to hurt you. You just felt so full.

Eventually he supported you and encouraged you to lay back onto Hercules. Laf held you up so you slowly let go of his shoulders. Hercules had you now. You trusted him. He had his hands on your waist to steady you.

"You okay?" Herc asked from underneath you.

You grimaced and Laf quickly cupped your face in concern. "Cher, what's -"

"'S okay." You mumbled. "Just m-move," You said softly. "Move." You said a little louder the second time.

Laf nodded a little, giving Hercules a look before the two started to move.

It wasn't long until the two guys with the biggest dicks were fucking you in sync. Your legs were spread out, white stockings still on, and your orgasm was near. John and Alex did everything they could to make you feel a little more pleasure. John was rubbing your clit and was kissing your neck. Alex kissed your lips hungrily and while he missed the sounds of pleasure that came from your lips, your lips were too sweet to ignore.

You closed your eyes, leaning back a little and sinking into the feeling all around you. Laf and Herc were pounding into you rhythmically–each packing thrusts of power that had you constantly feeling full. When one went out, the other was already in. Eventually, you gasped. Laf grinned as he realized what he had done. Herc continued to pound into you, leaving you speechless.

"That feel good?" He said with a smirk, replicating that same thrust. You nodded, biting your lip.

"How good, mon cher?" He hummed, picking up the pace a little. "Use your words."

You felt your breathing quicken as you tried to speak. "S-So good, Laf." You managed to get out. "Herc, you feel so b-big and -" you moaned as John continued to rub your clit. "I'm so wet. I can f-feel every inch in me. Feels so good in my wet pussy. Filled up like this." You leaned back a little, closing your eyes as the boys pushed into you. "

You're so tight." Herc said with a little groan.

"Feels s-so good." You moaned. "Fuck, Herc. There!"

You felt the pressure building inside you. You knew you weren't going to last. "I-I'm gonna -"

"Look at me when you do." Laf said huskily. He cupped the side of your face and made sure your eyes were locked onto his. He liked to see his love's orgasm. Yours was incredibly hot to him. He hit your g-spot consecutively and with Herc filling you in your other hole and John rubbing your clit, the feeling  was becoming overwhelming. Alex continued to pinch and twist your nipples and the pressure building within you became too much. There were so many sensations that it heightened your orgasm.

You gave into the wave of pleasure, doing your best to make eye contact with Laf but your legs trembled at the orgasm you had. Laf and Herc's thrusts seemed to get only quicker until they came too, moaning and groaning as they gently moved up against you to ride out their orgasms. They put their last thrusts in you, before pulling out and laying back. The three of your were breathing heavily, hearts hammering against your chests in sync.

You came down from your high last. You shook slightly and took big gasps, leaning against Herc's chest. You closed your eyes and swallowed, trying to focus on your breathing.

"(Y/N)?" John said quickly, worried about the position you were in. You had completely fallen back into Herc, taking shallow breaths. You were seeing stars. Herc held you close and was rubbing your side. You tried to get the words out, but your head was spinning.

"Mon cher? Was it too much?" He brought your eyes to his, cupping your face gently. "Color?"

"Y-Yellow?" You muttered weakly and Herc scooped you up into his arms and sat up with you like this. You laced your fingers into his. "Green." You corrected. "You guys always make me feel good. J-Just need a minute. Sorry."

"Baby girl, don't be sorry," John frowned a little, running a hand through your hair. Eventually, he took your hair and put it up into a quick bun. He kissed you on your lips, and you felt your eyes welling up with tears. "Wanna make sure you're okay."

"You're so good for us, love. Taking all those dicks." Alex encouraged you too, massaging your breasts. John had already started massaging your thighs, the stockings remained on, but he still kissed the bare parts of your inner thighs. "Our (Y/N)."

"Can we make you feel good, baby? One more time?"

You nodded hesitantly. You felt okay enough. "John and I'll will be in you. Yeah?" Alex asked. "But, we'll be gentle."

You nodded a little more and Alex grinned. He pulled you out of Herc's arms and gently put you down so you were on your side. John slid in front of you, bringing you in for a kiss to calm you down a little more. Your legs had stopped trembling. Your core was still dripping. Alex came from behind you, kissing all along your thighs, kneading your ass before almost spooning you of sort. He positioned his dick with your hole, making you bit your lip at the pressure. He admired how easily you welcomed his dick, kissing your neck gently. 

"Baby, can you keep your leg up like this?" John asked sweetly, opening your hips up a little to give him better access. You did as he asked. His hands guided you. "Perfect." He kissed along your leg, before he began. John slid his dick in you and you bit your lip as you adjusted. He wasn't as big as Herc or Laf, but he was thick. He went slow. It felt good to move to his steady rhythm.

Alex went a little faster than John, but the pace was set. John was going slow, kissing you more while Alex was going a little rougher as he kissed your neck, hoping to leave a little mark if Laf hadn't done so already. You were stuck in between your lovely boys.

"Feel good, love?" Alex whispered, gently kissing your jawline. You reached back to ran your hands through his long, silky hair.

You nodded, turning your head back so you could kiss him. "You're ours, baby girl. Had all of our cocks in you tonight." He hummed.

John was filling you up. His thrusts were slower, but he hit the spot each time.

"Fuck." You let out. You felt your leg starting to drop but Alex helped you keep it up. Alex knew you were close.

"Taking us so well though, baby." Alex encouraged.

"Move a little faster... please?" You whimpered, looking hopelessly at John.

"Yeah. 'Course, pretty girl."  While the feeling was more intense this time, you managed to find the pleasure amidst it all. John was watching your face for any signs of discomfort. He found none which made him chuckle a little.

"God, yes." You begged. "L-Like that, boys."

John thrust a little faster, but you were still feeling the love from each thrust. He was hitting your g-spot each time–-not as hard as Laf–-but you moaned each time. Alex was still at your back, thrusting a little harder and deeper until you felt your toes curl slightly.

"C-Close," You breathed out, Alex kissed your neck as you reached back to tug on his hair slightly. He gently bit down a little, making you gasp. "Alex, baby -"

"Just a little longer." He cooed. "Hold out for us, darling."

You whimpered and started to move yourself against them slightly, rocking back-–needing more of Alex–-before moving forward–-needing more of John too.

You three were so hot. Hercules and Laf were entertained by your little show–stroking their own dicks and pleasing each other as you three seemed to be in your own world.

"John!" You said, arching your back as he thrusted a little quicker. "Alex, I'm-" You leaned against John's shoulder before you whined against him. "G-Gonna cum."

"Come then, baby girl." John said lowly and for the third time that night you let yourself go. Your toes uncurling as you gave into the building pressure and welcomed the glorious release. The three of you all came together, but John retreated first. He pulled out and crawled down to kiss your soaking pussy, making you shudder at how sensitive you still were. He stayed there for a while to give Alex a chance to just enjoy fucking you a little longer, grinding into you as he rode out his orgasm. John was exploring your body, massaging your clit, and rubbing in between the folds when he came back up to kiss you.

Herc finished the job, wanting to taste you. With him suckling and licking you so tenderly, the pleasure overwhelmed you. He brought you to another orgasm with just his tongue. You were a shaking mess, but Alex cuddled up beside you, kissing you to calm you down. Herc kissed your inner thighs. He massaged the sore parts while admiring your beautiful legs. "Color, princess?"

"Yellow," you mumbled and Alex kissed the back of your neck. You took a shaky breath and John held you close, rubbing small circles on your side.

"It's okay. We got you now." He smiled at you, and you slowly met his eyes. You managed to smile back as he pepped your face with kisses. "Did we make you feel good? Know it was a lot."

You nodded, biting your lip as John held you still. "A-Always good with you guys."

"Thank the stockings." Laf came behind you and you rested your head on his thighs while Alex and John were on either side of you. "You're ours, ma cherie." He reassured you, kissing your head. You sunk back into the mattress as John kissed each of your fingertips and all around your wrists. Alex kissed your shoulders.

Herc had bent down at your entrance. He knew you were already heavily stimulated, but he just gently rubbed at your clit and kissed his way down your thighs.

"You're so beautiful, princess." He hummed, massaging your sore thighs. You moaned at his big hands on your thighs. He saw your needy expression and the relief in your eyes. He went up to kiss you, gently grinding his dick against yours. He eventually pulled away and went back to kissing your thighs.

Laf bent down and whispered in your ear. "So hot, and so eager to please. Took two dicks at the same time." Lafayette kissed your forehead. "Such a good girl for us." He smiled down at you. "Do you know how much we love you?"

You felt the tears at your eyes again. You didn't want to cry though. You just nodded, smiling tightly.

"You showed me tonight. T-Thank you." You said shyly.

"No, thank you. God, you're a sight." John said, admiring you from his side of the bed. "Need to do this more often."

"I'd suggest another round, but princess needs some rest." Herc said, looking up at you and seeing your body finally relax.

You nodded and the boys knew you were winding down. You were getting quieter. You had that far away look in your eye. 

"I'll get her in a bath and help her wash up." Laf said, getting up first. He didn't bother changing, but came over to your side of the bed.

John, Herc, and Alex helped you sit up, giving you a couple more kisses and rubbing your back before they handed you over to Laf.

"C'mere, cher. That's it." He scooped you up, holding you close to his chest as you wrapped your legs around your torso, and tangled your arms around his neck. You curled into him completely and he started to carry you to the bathroom. "You're all welcome to come with us." He called over his shoulder, looking back at the boys.

Laf ran you a bath, propped you up on the counter, and slid your stockings off. You were still quiet. You still wanted someone to be close to you. Needed that validation.

Laf took your hair out of its bun and ran his fingers through your hair as you leaned against him. Then, he started to take you into the bath. You whispered that your legs were still a little weak and if he wasn't already turned on by what had happened in the bedroom, he was definitely proud of what they had done to you.

He slipped in with you, cradling you. You got in just in time to see the other three boys walk into the bathroom. Alex gave you a sweet smile, Herc blew you a kiss, and John shuffled in last with towels and things for you all.

The water was hot. It felt good. Laf massaged your shoulders before going to help you wash your hair. You had enough strength to tell him he didn't have to. Your hair was hard to take care of, but he insisted he'd do it. It wasn't a problem. Your hair routine wasn't as extensive as your boyfriend's.

John slipped in the tub with you while Alex and Herc cleaned off in the shower. John insisted he clean you and you obliged. He lathered up the soap and brought the cloth all around your body, cleaning you as you sat in the warm water. Laf kissed your neck and was thankful to see that you were much calmer. You leaned back on Laf's chest once he had gotten all the soap out of your hair. He'd put your hair in two braids for now, knowing you'd still have to blow-dry it. You were all cleaned up by then. They talked to you for just a little longer, kissing you and holding you close until the water was cold and you all got out. John wrapped you in a fluffy white towel, and dried you off. You did the same for him with a giggle as Laf did it for himself. Laf finished your hair routine, listening to you if there was a step he had forgotten or a preference you had. Once he finished that, you were ready for bed and incredibly sleepy.

He carried you back to the bedroom. The others were happy to see you when you came both back. They finished sooner. Changed the sheets.

Laf had placed you in between Alex and Herc who snuggled up to you immediately. Laf got John and slept with him.

You figured you should wear the stockings more often.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

107K 2.9K 25
College AU because I am original College is hard. Especially when your kinda in love with your roommate. !!!! I rewrote this story!!!! it is posted...
18K 313 15
I'm writing these because the main story I have to focus on is giving me writers block. So maybe writing some oneshots and AUs will help. Most one sh...
18.3K 328 63
Hi! I'm Layne (they/them) and this is just a collection of random one shots that I wrote. I may not be the most active, since I'm not supposed to rea...
1.2K 54 18
A story about lams. I'm shit at descriptions I'm sorry.