Brooklyn's Break In #1 | ✔

By starsatmidnight_

Highest #294 in ChickLit before rated MATURE 🔞 S E X U A L C O N T E N T 🔞 Read at your own risk Br... More

ᵒᶰᵉ
ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᶠᵒᵘʳ💦
ᶠᶤᵛᵉ💦
ˢᶤˣ
ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰ
ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗ
ᶰᶤᶰᵉ
ᵗᵉᶰ💦
ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉᶰ
ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᶠᶤᶠᵗᵉᵉᶰ💦
ˢᶤˣᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᶰᶤᶰᵉᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵒᶰᵉ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ💦
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᶠᶤᵛᵉ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ˢᶤˣ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᶰᶤᶰᵉ💦
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵒᶰᵉ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᶠᶤᵛᵉ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ˢᶤˣ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᶰᶤᶰᵉ
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʸ
epilogue
trivia
New Story Idea: checklist

ᵗʰᶤʳᵗᵉᵉᶰ

1.9K 81 5
By starsatmidnight_

"Babe, relax," Asher stopped Brooklyn from following her mom into the house, "Samuel can handle it."

She wrestled out of his hold. "No. Just let me- just let me make sure she's fine."

Samuel had carried Lisa bridal style into the mansion. He made it look effortless with the way he was carrying her with ease, the opposite of Brooklyn just now as she was huffing huge breaths.

"Stop it," he soothed, "there's a doctor in there attending to her wounds. He will perform whatever medical procedures that's needed and by the time she wakes up tomorrow, she'll be like brand new."

Brooklyn had stopped struggling in the middle of his speech. "Will she really be fine?" she asked hopefully.

Asher was satisfied that she wasn't hysterical anymore, but it wasn't nice to give people false hope. "I can't promise anything but let's not think the worse, okay? All we can do is pray for the best and hope the worst don't come."

"Okay."

"Good." He pulled her to his chest and ran his fingers through her hair comfortingly. "Now let's get you inside and I'll make you a cup of hot chocolate - or whatever you like, and then you can get some rest. I'll be with you the whole time."

"Okay."

They were at the mansion that was the target of Brooklyn's break in one week before. The place still looked spotless as she first came in, but looking at it now, there was no way she would've been able to go in and out without anyone noticing. There were too many staffs.

Every corner they turned, there were at least two of them making sure the mansion remained spotless 24/7. Wearing black or not, she might be able to blend in outside the house, but there was no way she can camouflage in this brightly lit house.

"Miya," Asher called out to a maid, "clean up the master bedroom in the West wing, and make sure that our guest's every need is granted. I want her to be as comfortable as possible."

"Right away, Mr Woods." She scrambled off to the direction of the West wing to complete the job she was given.

"You're giving my mom the master bedroom?" Brooklyn asked quizzically, "where are you gonna sleep?"

"I'll sleep wherever you sleep," he kissed her forehead. Brooklyn snuggled closer to him; he was so warm and welcoming.

"Seriously though."

He smiled against her hair. "I have more than one masters. Mine is the biggest, obviously. I'll need a big bed for what I want to do with you, if you let me."

"I-"

"It's okay. I'm not forcing you to do anything." He said quickly to prevent any judgment from her part. She was in a place between a rock and a hard place, he didn't want to force her into doing anything she didn't want to at the moment.

"Thank you."

It was nice having someone that was understanding by your side at all times, it makes life so much easier where no one questions your every move.

Asher was not always like this, but today showed that he could be more than what he'd like people to see. He can be the serious, controlling, demanding, straight-to-the-point CEO, but he can also play the part of a caring, compassionate, loving...whatever he was.

And he doesn't ask for anything in return. He gives his all and take nothing back. But he doesn't do this for just anyone, only the special people in his life.

He held her by the shoulders and guided her towards a flight of stairs. "Come. This way."

She followed his lead and they walked upstairs hand in hand.

Brooklyn was tired after an exhausting drama filled day, all she wanted to do was lie down on her bed and pass out till the sun rises the next morning. However, she was here for a reason, she agreed to go on that date for a reason, she was in his house for a reason, and that was so he can have his way with her as promised.

And she wasn't a person that breaks promises easily.

It doesn't matter that she was so damn tired she can barely move. Whatever it was, she had promised to do something, and that'll be a promise she will keep.

The both of them stopped in front of a white door. Asher had a look in his eyes, a look that showed conflict that he doesn't know what to do.

"I- I, uh..never asked you," he stumbled on his words, "but do you perhaps want your own room?"

He had his adorable puzzled face plastered across his face. He really didn't know what to do. Despite her tiredness, she managed to laugh. "What are you talking about," she giggled, "I don't mind sleeping with you."

His eyes noticeably relaxed, so did his posture. "Thank God," he laughed awkwardly, "it would've been weird otherwise. But honestly," his eyes turned serious, "don't say that just because you feel pressured or anything. I have another couple dozen rooms you can choose from. It's no problem."

She leaned up to kiss him on the lips. "Shut up," she murmured.

Asher kissed her back, and his arms found their way to the curve of her hips. She responded with the same amount of need. Her hands went to the back of his head and tangled with the hair at the nape of his neck.

She freed one of her hands to open the door behind her. They lost their balance and stumbled in blindly as the lights were switched off.

As if sensing their presence, it turned on by itself. "Wow," Brooklyn gasped, staring in amazement, "is that magic?"

He chuckled in response. "No, babe. Just some expensive lights."

"Cool."

She reached out, as if wanting to catch the lights. She grasped a few time, to no avail, and her eyes furrowed in confusion and disappointment. Asher found the situation oddly amusing, and he stood by the side to watch.

Brooklyn looked at him for help, only to find him laughing. But then the sight of his face brought back the images of the things they were doing just before she was so sucked in by the lights.

Her eyes snapped back into reality and she saw Asher in a way that was more than just a laughing man making fun of her stupidity. In a flash, she grabbed his collar and pulled him in into another mind-numbing kiss.

He responded as quickly as he was shocked. She felt him hold her waist again, and they were moving, and something soft hit her back. A bed?

They were on a bed, and he was kissing the life out of her. She couldn't breathe, but she didn't want to. Having him kissing her was enough oxygen. All she wanted was him and more him, she wanted him to claim her in a way that he only had once before.

She fumbled with the buttons on his shirt like a amateur, not being able to undo any of the buttons. That was when Asher finally realized that she wasn't really in her right mind. She was tired and she should be resting, not waste her energy on something he do for fun.

He grabbed her wrist to stop her from going any further. "Stop," he said, hoping that he doesn't sound intimidating.

She freeze. "What?" she asked fearfully, "did I do something wrong?"

He shushed her. "Brooklyn, babe, no. You didn't do anything wrong, okay? I just need you to get some sleep."

"But we're in the middle of something," she said innocently.

His heart went out for her. So much has happened today. "I know, but that doesn't matter right now, alright? The important thing now is for you to get some sleep, and then we can do whatever you want tomorrow."

"Even this?"

"Yes," he nodded, "even this. Though I would advise against it."

"Okay."

He lifted her off the bed with ease and carried her to the pillows. He tucked her in, made sure she was snug, adjusted the room temperature to the right level, and let her rest.

There was a note on the nightstand that he left for her. I'm next door. If you need me, I'm right beside you.

____________________

Probably just paranoia kicking in but this chapter felt very fake. Tell me what you think!

Also, on a side note, this is dedicated to @clickbate for being so supportive in every single chapter💕 And since you like this part the most, it's only fitting to dedicate this to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 66.8K 53
'It seems you don't get it. Ms. Jones, let me rephrase it.' Asher said. Carson look at him as if he had already lost his mind. Asher then stood up. H...
223K 12.1K 40
An ambitious Indian-American CEO mixes business with pleasure when she finds a hot-headed investor for a new venture. However, when forces threaten t...
158K 11.7K 40
Fiona Hartley is the woman he has feared since he could remember. She was spoiled and snobby but hauntingly beautiful. There's something Philip doe...
51.8K 2.5K 23
𝑻𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓. 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ______ Lou attracts danger everywhere she goes. It's how she me...