~lost in love~ Jaegan

Od im_a_weird_human

*CLEAN TO AN EXTENT* Justin goes to a new school and meets a popular boy, Raegan. He is the nice, smart popul... Více

1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33~Finale

30

395 18 7
Od im_a_weird_human

December's 2nd post

Justin's POV

~flashback~

We get to Raegans house and all of his family members are rushing around, cleaning and putting up extra decorations. I saw Raegans brother going to take down a gay writing but his dad said not to.

After 2 minutes of us standing there, Raegan goes "ahem"

Everyone turns, "oh hey Justin" everyone says.

They go back to what they are doing and Raegans dad says, "Justin! Aha! Good to know you guys saw each other today! Hopefully Raegan will start getting those brain cells working again"

He said "brain cells working again" through clenched teeth and a death glare at Raegan.

"Hahaha...ha..haaa" our laughs fade out. He takes Raegan aside and says something in his ear then Raegan whispered back.

"Justin!" Raegans young brother, Henry says, running up to me. He hugs my leg and then I pick him up.

"Justin Justin! I got a new video game, soccer ball, basketball, and basketball hoop!!!!" He says.

"Really? That's awesome!" I say.

"Can we play?" He asks.

"Sorry, bud, aunt bries family is coming over" Raegans dad says.

"Aww" he says.

I flip him upside down like usual. He screams and then laughs, "weee im a super hero!"

Raegan lifts him back up and then grabs him. Running up to his room.

"We can play until they get here!" Raegan says, as I run after him.

When we are in his room, we lay Henry on a blanket and pick it up.we swing him and then let go, as he flops on the bed.

"WEEE" he yells.

Raegan jumps on the bed and tickles him.

I stand off to the side, enjoying this. My boyfriend playing with his brother on Christmas... I really wish I had a younger sibling.

Im quickly thrown onto the bed, Raegan on top of me, tickling me.

"HEY! BOYS! AUNT BRIE IS HERE"

"Ahhh shit shit shit shit-" Raegan freaks out.

"Raegan! Henry is still in here" I yell

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry" he says. Fixing him hair. Then he grabs my, and Henry's hand and walks down the stairs.

Im blocked out like a force shield while greetings happen.

"Raegan!" A short, pale, wrinkly woman with very noticiable makeup and weird clothes that looked like something a stripper would wear.

"Aww you have grown uppp" she pinches his cheek and pats Henry on the head.

Okay, something's up.

After greets. The lady, who im guessing is their aunt, a man, who i think is their uncle, and three other people who look like their age range from 12-20 turn and look at me.

"Hello. Im Brie, Raegans Aunt. This is Bradley, my husband, Raegans Uncle. And our three children. Margaret, who is 19, Jack, 17, and Kiley, 14." She spoke weirdly to me. To
Everyone else she spoke normally, but to me she acted as if I was from another planet, she pronounced them slowly, and longer.

(Example: Heelllooo im Bbrriieeee)

I smiled for a split second.

I was kinda shoved a
Few feet away from Raegan so I scooched my way back and he gripped my hand.

"Listen, this is Justin, my-" Raegan tries.

"They are the cutest friends ever!" Brie says.

Margaret spoke next. "Now, stop holding hands like weirdos, let's open presents"

My jaw dropped. Everything makes sense, the gay poster, the dad and Raegan thing, the freak out.

I look up at Raegan and he mouthed "sorry"

I took a deep breath. And took out my phone, texting Jastin and explaining everything.

They all opened presents and I sat next to Raegan. But I ended up getting pushed off the couch by the cousins and presents. I stood I'm the door way and played on my phone.

Raegan would look at me and I would smile, well I was smiling the whole time. Seeing the way his face lit up when he got his presents was amazing.

After presents Brie shoves half of Rargans gifts on the ground one of then breaking, which made me angry.

"Okay, sweetheart, Justin? Was your name?" She says.

"Y-yes" I say. Walking loved. Quickly, Rargans dad grabs my shoulder and says, "if you need to, please tell her about you and Raegan, we won't be mad."

I nod and sit down, graving Raegans hand.

"Okay, Justin, how long have you and Raegan been friends" she asks.

I look at Raegans dad, he nods.

"Actually, we are-" I start

"They are holding hands" Kiley says.

"Awww you must have been friends for what, 1 year?"

"Ahem" Raegan says, gaining attention back on me.

"Raegan and I are-" I get stopped again.

"Mom, I'm bored" Kiley says again.

Raegan stands up, letting go of my hand, I scoot over on the couch as he speaks.

"Listen to me! This happens every year. You come into our home, trash it, break the gifts YOU paid for, and never let us speak! You are so selfish all of you! Let my boyfriend get one word in! He deserves the respect of you all, and I will not stand here anymore and watch him get pushed into a corner to be forgotten! I will especially not let you talk to him like he is a baby and I will especially not let YOU interrupt him!" He yelled the last part, making me anxious.

"Okay okay, I didn't hear half of what you said, but okay, I will let your friend speak."

I look up at Raegan and plead for help with my eyes. He nods and holds out his hand. I take is and he flings me behind him so I can jump on his back.

"JUSTIN WE DID IT!" He yells.

I kiss his neck secretly. "We did!! Now, back to telling your Aunt?" I say.

"Okay" he lets me down and grabs my hand, "This is-"

"Get to the point already" Brie says.

"STOP!" I yell. Everything falls silent.

"Justin is my boyfriend!" Raegan practically yells.

"YOUR WHAT?" The tea Brie was drinking flew out of her mouth and all over me.

This made Raegan furious. But I graves his arm and he calmed down.

"This is my boyfriend, Justin. We have been dating for a few months and I love him" he turns to me and stares into my eyes.

"This is unacceptable! I cannot believe you let your son date this- this thing!" She says.

Now, that one, that one hurt. Raegans dad points to the door and shouts, "OUT! YOUR NEVER TO COME BACK TO THIS HOUSE"

~time skip 10 minutes later~

***weird second person thingy***

So you may think I am cuddling with Raegan, or having a talk with Raegan and his dad, or simply, just sitting in silence, in the living room where Reegans rude Aunt just was.

Well your wrong.

At home.
Sitting on the floor.
In the bathroom.
Cold and wet.
Having a panic attack.

That is what im doing right now.

Lets go back to what happened before this though.

***weird second person thingy over***

They left and Raegan asked me if i was going to be okay. I nod, then my dad texts me wanting me home.

I walk home, and it was cold and snowing. It wasn't the magical snow, it was the now with mud it in it and the not knowing where your going.

I get home and grab some hot Coa Coa.

I walk upstairs to my room, still will Anxiety over what just happened.

I finish the hot Coa Coa, feeling even more panicky.

I casually walk into the bathroom and sit on the floor, still cold and wet from the snow.

I start having the panic attack, my breathing fastens and I start to cry, balled up. I keep my whimpers and screams quiet. But not quiet enough.

I get 3 buzzes from my phone. I am not bothered to check them, so I don't.

My whimpers get louder, as my panic attack gets worse. I hear a know on the door.

"Justin?" Damon says.

I cant speak, so I try to sound calm and make a noice "hmph?"

"Are you okay"

"Mhmph" I try.

He try's opening the door.

SHIT I DIDNT LOCK IT. I starting crying more and lock the door quickly.

"Come on Justin! I don't want to bother Raegan!"

His name made me calm down 1% but my panic attack was still a thing. I began rocking myself my head sitting the wall slightly.

"Fine..." he walks off.

5 minutes later and it's really bad. I cant see and I'm basicly screaming. I hear a key in the door and then the door opening.

"Justin!" Raegan says.

Raegan...

I pass out.

----
Word count: 1463

NOT SO SHORT 😂

MISSY~CHAN OUT

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8.2K 325 20
(Completed!! Please read new book called "Falling for my teacher?") This story is the sequel to "Is it Jaegan?" Please read if you read my other stor...
46.3K 1.9K 34
"Listen here, bastard!! Let me out! " "Could you shut up for at least one second, sweetheart?!" - Mine. Ⓒ MadameHook
33.1K 1.3K 49
[COMPLETED] Justin, new to a town meets a boy, Raegan. Is there love? What problems do they come across? Read to find out.-
3.5K 230 33
• A jaegan story • !COMPLETED! I'm just going with the flow here 🤪 If you know me and you liked my previous stories, you will like this one. Trust...