Boyfriend Scenarios (Thomas...

By -Froggy_Chi-

Just read the title! More

Hello and Welcome!
Quick Question
How you meet
See him again/ exchanging numbers
Your job
Your age
Best color on you
How to describe you? (I have no clue how to word this)
Quote (1)
When you relize you like/love him
Confession
Series 1: First Date
Phone Contact
Nicknames
He gives you Jewelry
Becoming Official
Do you have glasses?
You see your EX
Series 1: First Kiss
How he knows your Mad
Your Hogwarts House
Favorite Mystic Messenger Charater
Anime you watch together
Cartoon you watch together
TV show you watch together
What He loves about you
He meets your Family(special chapter for Patton and Roman)
Your vehicle
You leave for a While
Him while your Gone
You while your Away
You Return
You in the hospital
Stealing his clothes
Moving in together
You on your Period
How you turn him on
Holiday Celebration
Series 1: First Time
How You Sleep
How You Kiss Most Often
Cute Couple Gif
Series 2: Thomas
Series 2: Patton
Series 2: Logan
Series 2: Roman
Series 2: Virgil
Headcanon 1
Christmas!
Pet you get together
Habit you picked up
Patton special
You get ENGAGED
Series 3: Thomas {a}
Series 3: Patton {a}
Series 3: Logan {a}
Series 3: Roman {a}
Series 3: Virgil {a}
Telling the others {a}
His Kinks 😏
The Change
Series 4: Swimsuits
Bridesmaids
Wedding Song
Reaction: Makeup
Wedding Aisle
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
Honeymoon 2
Telling The World (preperation)
Telling the World(the video)
First Sign 😉
Finding Out
Telling Him
Telling His Family/Sides
Telling Your Family
The Rest of Roman's
Maternity Shoot
Favorite Maternity Outfits
Six Month Ultrasound
Babies Room
Baby Shower/Baby Video
Babies!!!
Having The Baby
How long in Labor?
Sides Meet the Baby(s)
Court Case (Logan Special)
Deciet Catchup(1-35)
Deciet Catchup(36-62)
Deciet Catchup(63-76)
Moving
Couples Costume
Baby Costume
Baby First Halloween
Cute Moment With Dad and Baby(gif)
Cute Moment with Baby and Pet
First Valentines Day
Babies Birthday
Babies First Steps
Remus Catchup(1-35)
Remus Catchup(36-62)
Remus Catchup(63-82)
Babies first word
First rose he gave you
Remy Catchup(1-35)
Remy Catchup(36-62)
Remy Catchup(63-82)
First time leaving baby with a babysitter
Babies first birthday
Picani Catch-Up(1-35)
Picani Catchup(63-84)
Picani Catchup(36-62)
Couple Tattoo
Catching him cheating
How you are affected
How he is affected
Kid gets injured
He apologizes
Family vacation
Kid picks his hair color
Your kid (at age 18)
Your kid comes out
Your kids spouces
Thank you!

Meeting the others

1.9K 33 33
By -Froggy_Chi-

Thomas
Thomas was worrying about inviting you to meet his sides. You put on your dress and do your hair and head over to Thomas' house.

You knock on his door and he opens it with a big smile.

"(Y/N) you look beautiful." Thomas compliments and you blush slightly.

"Thanks Thomas." You say pecking his lips. He takes you inside.

"Doll, I want you to meet," suddenly four nearly look alikes of Thomas appear. "Patton, Logan, Roman, and Virgil. They represent my morality, Logic, creativity, and anxiety."  He says and the three greet you in their own way.

"Hi..." You say awkwardly.  Thomas smiles encouraging.  "I'm (Y/N)!  It's nice to meet you!" You say excitedly.  You shake all their hands.  You get to know them.

Patton
Patton wanted you to stop by his house to meet somebody after work.  You change into a dress and do your hair.

You hop on your motorcycle and go to Patton's house. You change your shoes into a nicer pair. Then you realize that your lip is bleeding slightly. You shrug and go to the door.

You knock on the door and Patton opens it and kisses your lips.

"Lunar... your lip is bleeding." Patton says concerned.

"I was given to opportunity to fight again and I took it. There was a new guy and he got one good punch on my lip but I beat him." You say smiling. Patton smiles slightly.

"I want you to meet Thomas, Logan, Roman and Virgil!" Patton says.

"Let me guess this. Logan is the smartass. Thinks he's Sherlock. Virgil is the wanna be Emily kid. Tried to be edgy, but the only edge he has is the back of a butter knife. And Roman, the fictional royalty. Lives in his head and reality doesn't settle well with him. Thomas, Mr. Happy go lucky. Without these idiots help you would be dead or dying." You say sarcastically.

"That's pretty accurate." Patton mumbles to you. "Guys I want you you meet (Y/N)! But you can call her Lunar." Logan raises an eyebrow.

"I would like to knew that about us, or assumed." Logan asked. "And why do you go by Lunar. That roughly translated to Princess."

"Your scents reeked of what I said." You mumble.

"She is a princess!" Patton jumps up and down yelling.

"I am stuck with a moron." You think to yourself but you knew that you loved him none the less.

Logan
Logan picked you up from work today to take you to meet some people back at his place. You walk out in a beautiful outfit.

"(Y/N) you look much more dressed up then usual." Logan tried to compliment. You smile and thank him. You drive to his house. He opens the door and there are four people who look similar to him standing in the room. You follow him to his spot.

"I would like you to meet my significant other, (Y/N)." He introduces. You wave at them. "(Y/N) I would like you to meet Thomas, Patton, Roman, and Virgil."

"Hello!" You smile.

"Why hello. I must say how did you get that lovely dress of yours?" Roman says you.

"I got it from work today. I asked to keep it and of course they agreed!" You reply spinning.

"Where do you work?" Thomas asks.

"I'm a model for (modeling company)! One of the best there!" Logan puts his arm around your waist.

Roman
Roman wasted no time getting you to meet his family. He bought you an outfit and you did your hair and off you went.

He practically staged you inside his house.

"Love meet Thomas, Patton, Logan and Virgil!" Roman says enthusiastically.

"Hello.  I am (Y/N)." You say in your blankest voice.

"So (Y/N)? Where are you from?" Thomas asks.

"London." You sigh.  You miss it there, but with Roman it seemed worse then any place on earth.

"Really?  That's awesome."  Thomas says.  You smile.

"Best part is she's a wiz-" you put your hand on his mouth as Roman was about to tell your secret.

"A wiz of a chef." You say hurriedly.  You glare at Roman.

Virgil
Virgil just texted you telling you to come over dressed up.  So you did.

A guy who looked like Virgil but dressed differently opened the door.

"Hello?  Is Virgil there?" You ask.  The guy nods and goes inside.  You follow.  You see Vigil on the stairs in a ball and sit next to him.

"Gloom... How was your day?" You ask after getting his attention.  You didn't notice the four people watching you two.

"I'm alright Bubbles.  I was worried that you wouldn't come." Virgil says moving to cuddle into you.  You giggle at that.  You then look up to see the four guys.

"Hi I'm (Y/N)!  I'm Vigil's girlfriend." You introduce.  You look down and see your boyfriend asleep.

"Hello." They reply and leave you two alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 23 13
What the title says. Requests are open!
131K 1.3K 34
This book is wrote for you and b/n. Where you can have your own scenarios with him. Originally FLUFF. ⚠️Might contain some mature stuff⚠️ 🌸Hope you...
5.7K 40 10
a collection of boyfriend one shots!!
189K 3.2K 13
!WARNING!: discontinued! This story is discontinued, read if you want to but there will be no more updates.