Why Does The Ship I've Made A...

By CornyCorn123

Status: Still...alive but unwell.QAW Updates: A little soon. -----♡ Li Yun - a fellow rotten green apple AKA... More

Please Read: Author's Note
Story Arcs (Might Contain Spoilers)
Li Yun's Real World Characters
Prologue
Chapter 0.1 The Cursed Shipper?
Chapter 0.2
Chapter 0.3
Chapter 0.4
Li Yun's Mental Notes ( Arc One )
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 1.6
Chapter 1.7
Chapter 1.8
Chapter 1.9
Chapter 1. 10
Chapter 1. 11
Chapter 2.0: Wife Candidate
Chapter 2.1 + Arc 1 Little Extra
Chapter 2.2

Chapter 1.0 : Royal Brother-In-Law ~

12.9K 498 74
By CornyCorn123

A/N: As you can see, my dear readers... I made some li'l editing here and there and some info for this arc as of 20th of January 2020.~~ Hooray!

So for the readers of mine that where here since I started this story, you might notice some changes but, I can assure you that it's good, ah~ How about some rereading while waiting for the Arc 5 updates that will be posted within this week?

And for the new readers, welcome!!!!

I hope you enjoy this arc! And votes, comments, and follows from you are all greatly appreciated and it motivates my brain cells so, without further explanations, I hope you enjoy the chapter.~

- Maki / CornyCorn123

---------

The man sleeping at a gorgeous chaise groaned. He slowly opened his dark autumn limpid eyes and it managed to squeezed a few drops of tears. He tried to sit but he can't because his whole body was aching, particularly his back. It was stinging like an innumerable number of red ants had taken a taste of it.

Li Yun frowned. He was suprised by the sudden change of his house. From a modern setting to an ancient one. The chaise where he was laid was made of wood with red, fluffy embroidered covers.

He looked at his hand and notice a silver ring inlaid with little colorless stones at his ring finger.It sparkled when the light hits its surface.

" A silver ring? And its inlaid with cute stones?"

Realization suddenly round house kicked Li Yun's mind. His face froze and his eyes widen in shock when he remembered his actions before this bizarre things happened.

Well, he chatted with LetSail and someone joins the chat which was YourHusbando. Afterwards, LetSail left the chat then YourHusbando's message was what he last seen...

---I will wait for you, Li Yun.

And when he woke up, his home underwent a grand transformation but the weird thing was...they made it fast, as in very fast unlike him that took six hours.

He just lost consiousness then...*poof*, his apartment was renovated. Actually, he liked the design but the question was, where was his appliances? Where's Lapiz? and lastly, why he was wearing ancient robes? Is it part of the set? An ancient themed free home renovation with free ancient robes for a more ancient feel? And also why one of the users know his real name? Are they stalkers?

Li Yun pondered while biting his nails. It's a bad habit, right?

" Ming Lan? Is this your prank? Come out now! I promise that I won't hit you! "

Li Yun and Ming Lan can't deny that they were hooked to transmigration genre novels particularly the modern MC that was transmigrate to an ancient era. It's all because of all the face-slapping and the slice of life that those novels provide. Just by merely imagining the different colors of the villains' faces produced when they were slapped brings joy to the two rotten apples. These two also loved the time - travelling themed ones with a requirement that : one, the MC was OP (overpowered) , two, it's BL and three, HE (happy end).

One day, on a whim, Li Yun played a prank to Ming Lan. While Ming Lan went to shopping, he removed her things in her bedroom and decorated it into an ancient style one.The living room was also transformed into an ancient style setting. From tables, chairs, cabinets and decorations, it was replaced with ancient things like candle stand, paintings, vases and many more. He even hid the glass windows with wooden style windows for an added effect. He didn't include his room to this prank because its his room. He covered his bedroom door with a cabinet and hid at the side.

When Ming Lan opened the door, it was dark so she opened her flashlight app at her phone to illuminate the surroundings. Afterwards, she dropped her plastic bags that was full of many merchandise due to shock. She shouted his name in search for him while she strided the room and suddenly she laughed like a maniac.

" F*ck! Did this grandama time-traveled? What a nice surprise! Bye Bye, Yun Yun. Bye to your curse shipping career! I'll made a BL novel paradise here at this era and will be the founder of the rotten apple club.Hahaha!!! "

When her maniac speech ended, Li Yun jumped at her. She was shocked and nearly fall because of that. She punched Li Yun's arm and sulked.

" F*ck you, Yun Yun. I'll get back at you next time. "

Li Yun laughed like an idiot and coaxed his sulking friend.

" Lan Lan, I just wanted to grant that fantasy of yours. Forgive this young man, please? "

Ming Lan frowned and punched her friend's face this time.

" Okay. By the way, the set-up was perfect. An ancient setting which you can often saw at historical dramas. You even stored the appliances and replace it with ancient things. Ah! Yun Yun, where did you get them? "

'Where ancient things came from? She asks?'

Well, He, Li Yun bought it online sometime ago because he like ancient style things. It brought him an ancient and artistic feel to that mades him relaxed. You can even found some antique cabinets and painting at his apartment - the apartment which his parent gave to him.

When he was thirteeen, Li Yun was informed by his parents that they were tired of city life and they wanted to had a breath of fresh air. They decided to go out of town for a holiday for a change.

They left the city and on the way encountered an accident and unfortunately, they died on the spot so cliché but it happened which deeply hurt his whole being.

Then...He was only left with the apartment, life insurance, some rundown cars and a hefty sum of inheritance money.

Luckily, no greedy aunty or uncle came to disturbed his life He indeed have aunties and uncles but they didn't seized his inheritance once they received the news of his parents' passing but instead, they sympathized him. They even tried to support him by letting him stay at their houses. They even said that the apartment belong only to him and no one will dare to get it from him but... he still insists to live there...alone.

Occasionally, some relatives will come to looked for his current living situation. He was glad that some people still remembers him but...

He was lying if he said that he wasn't depressed. He faced many problems alone with his will power but the only thing that smashed him into bits was the question of his sexuality.

Later on, he confirmed that he was gay when he was attracted to the campus prince.

He suddenly grew depressed, day by day. He was afraid and scared but eventually he accepted it and hide it until he met Ming Lan.

The only friend who accepted him with all her heart with no prejudice against gender. She even smiled at him when he confessed. She wasn't disgusted and insisted that they are both similar.

He was gay and like BL. She was a girl and love BL. They are both BL lovers.Haha.

" Ah!! Ming Lan!!! Come out now!!! This is not a joke anymore!!!"

Li Yun continued to shout as he flicked the wide sleeves of his robe.

" You even dared to look at my hot body and change my clothes! If you don't came out now, I'll banned you from staying at my apartment next time! "

' This reincarnation and transmigration things happen only in novels, right? '

The ring on Li Yun's finger lit up. It caught his attention and he noticed a piece of paper inserted at it. He opened it and read:

---What will you do to repair what you've done, Honey~?

' Who's your Honey? I'm not your honey!!! Your whole family was Honey! '

Li Yun tried to removed the ring out of boredom when a flirty mechanical voice spoke at his mind.

[ This little one welcomes You, My Master~~~

I'm Mend The Ship System ~~~
Please take care of me ♡♡~~

If you failed to mend the ship,you will disappear in the oblivion forever ... ~~~~

As in... *Poof*

Teeheee~~~ ]

Li Yun: OAO!!!

--------♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 20.5K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
78.2K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...