His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

King and Queen.

948 16 6
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Peter's P.O.V.
Luna kissed me and I didn't hesitate for a second before kissing her back. I lost myself as I deepend the kiss, untieing her braid and tangling my hands in her soft hair.

I stop playing with her hair and move my hands to her waist, where she held her hand on mine, giving me goosebumps.

Luna had her hands around my neck until I smirked and flipped her over onto the bed. She put her hands around my neck again and pulled me closer. I loved this moment. After a century of kissing Crystal, I finally get to kiss my real queen.

"I'm. So. Sorry." I apologize in between kisses.

"Shut up." She laughs as we continue. I slowly drag my lips down her jaw and onto her neck, biting at the exposed skin on her neck and causing her to moan.

I found her sweet spot and bit down, making her moan. I do it again as she moaned again, turning me on.

She ran her fingers through my hair as I keep kissing her neck, having her tighten her grip in my hair, making me groan.

Never wanting to let go, I pulled her closer to me. She just smiled and we continue. We soon stop and we look into each others eyes.

I get myself lost in her ocean blue eyes. I pull her into me and she moved out from under me and lays down on my side and I wrap my arm around her waist, resting her head on my chest as I play with her hair, her body facing me. We just look up at the ceiling and stay silent.

"Luna." She looks up at me.

"Why did you leave?" I asked gently.

"When I saw you kiss Crystal, I fainted and Chris caught me. I woke up in his room and he told me that he was taking me back to Storybrook."

"I didn't care about leaving Neverland because I thought you didn't care about me anymore until I realized that Cassie missed me."

"I tried to ask Chris to take me back. When he said no, I got so mad that I slapped him."

"After that, he took me up to his room and raped me. A century later, Henry and I made a plan to come back. Emma and Hook helped us with transportation."

"When I got here and saw you, I was so happy. But I noticed that you've changed. You weren't the same as when I left you." She cried, snuggling closer to me. I put my arm around her back and comforted her.

"Shhh. It's ok. I'm here now love." I never wanted to leave her after Chris. How she said that he raped her like it was nothing, like she was used to it.

"Come on love. I say, picking her up bridal stile and walking to the balcony. I fly down and walk back to camp. When I put her down, all eyes were on her as they run up her to welcome her back to camp.

I walk into our tent and grabbed a box. Luna walked in moments later with a smiling Cassie in her arms. I walk up to her and gesture for her to go outside where all the Lost Boys were all standing in a two rows, one on each side of the tent.

I teliported to the end and smirked at Luna, who was out of her Lost Girl outfit and changed in a beautiful light blue dress that dragged behind her.

Her braid was turned into a tight bun in the back with a blue ribbon tied into it. (Like Elsa's at her coronation except with a light blue ribbon around it.)

She put Cassie down and holds his hand as she walked down the path that the boys made.

They reached me and Henry and the twins emerge from behind me. The twins standing by Cassie and Henry stands next to me, holding 2 other boxes.

"What's in the box?" Luna asked, her eyes narrowed and smirking.

"For my queen. Luna Blossom, I now pronounce you the official Lost Queen of Neverland." I announced, opening the box to reveal a silver tiara with swirls and green emeralds embedded in it. An emerald was placed in the middle. She smiled as she bent her head and I place the tiara gently on her head.

"And I pronounce Cassie, and his brothers the twins, Asa and Isaac the Lost Princes of Neverland." I announced, taking the top box and opening it, lightly taking a small golden crown with dark blue emeralds around it, placing it on Cassie's head.

And finally, Henry hands me the last two boxes. I opened them to reveal 2 identical gold crowns with red rubys around it, like Cassie's. I place them on the twins head as they look at me. The Lost Boys cheer as Luna gives me a look.

"I hate you." She tells me, grabbing me forcefully by the shirt and kissing me. She released her grip on my shirt as I kiss her back, putting my hand on her neck and deepening the kiss.

*****

The Lost Boys get dinner ready as we all sit down to feast. We have a big celebration and I call Luna into the tent. She comes in and asked what I needed, her head turned to the party. As soon as she turned her head to me, I smash my lips on her's.

She's taken back but adapted quickly after playing with my hair. I deepend the kiss as I slide my hand from her neck down to her waist. She knew what I was doing because she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

She started to take my shirt off and I helped her, throwing it to the ground. I kiss her hard and walk to the bed before sitting down, flipping her over onto the bed and kissing her neck. She pants and tried to push me away but I put my hand on her back and pulled myself closer to her.

I take off her crown and put it on the table before undoing her hair, letting her shake it and having it drape over her shoulders. I move her hair, ignoring her scar and kissing her neck.

She gets in bed and I followed. Kissing her and never wanting to end this. She stopped and put her head in the crook of my neck as I snake my hands around her back, pulling her closer to me. She rests her hand on my chest and sighs.

"You felt him come back to, didn't you?"

"I did, but don't worry, he won't get to you, Moon." I smirk, looking down at her as she was gazing off, smiling. She yawns and I feel her fall asleep with her breathing steady. I close my eyes and fall asleep with her. About 3 hours later, I feel something wet on my chest and someone sobbing.

"What's wrong?" I whispered. She wouldn't answer so I try to read her mind, looking for answers. I saw that she was remembering when Chris raped her back in StoryBrook. I pull her into me as she cried harder.

"Shh, it's ok love, it was just a bad dream."

"But it wasn't. I lived it. It was real." She wept.

"He's not going to harm you anymore. I promise. I might not be the most well behaved boy on the island, but I always keep my promises.

You're safe with me." She buried her head deeper into the crook of my neck and I hold her tighter. I wanted to protect her from all the dangers of this cruel world. I fall asleep again with Luna in my arms.

Luna's P.O.V.
The next day, I hear 3 voices calling mine and Peter's name, followed by running and jumping on the bed. Peter wakes up and chuckled as I groan and cover my head with the blankets, smiling.

"Wake up mom." Isaac shouts, shaking me.

"It's still to early." I wine under the covers. Peter gets out of bed and walks away.

"Give her some time to sleep in boys." Peter says. When I heard Cassie, the twins, and Peter leave, I stay hidden until I know it's safe to go out. I throw the covers off me and go to the dresser and put on my cloak. Suddenly I feel freezing water drench my hair and clothes. I look up and see a smirking Peter with an empty bucket in his hands. Cassie and the twins were outside peering in, laughing their heads off.

"P-Peter!" I yell through chattering teeth.

"What is it?" He asked like he didn't know what he just did.

"Y-You are s-so dead." I threaten running after him into the camp. He disappeared and I looked around to see if I could find him.

Two pairs of arms pick me up. One boy holding my legs and the other holding my hands. I see Jack was holding my legs and the soft hands told me that Peter was holding my arms. I wiggle and swirm to get out of their hold.

"She's feisty. What should we do to her?" Peter asked. Jack was smirking.

"You're right, I think she needs to cool down." Jack says.

"You better not!" I snap. But they ignore me as they fly into the air and fly to the ocean, I scream as they reach the ocean, hovering above the water.

"Peter don't you dare." I say.

"On three." Peter tells Jack.

"One." Peter counts.

"Two." Jack says.

"Three!" They both say, dropping me. I scream as I fall to the ocean and fall in. A pain comes from my legs and see my legs turn into a dark blue tail with siver scales scattered around like stars with a wide and big bottom tail fin.

I tried to breath in and reliesed I could breathe under water. I look up and see Jack and Peter coming to the water so I decided to surface, not showing my tail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 179 10
"Your brother and his heart belong to me. If you want to see him again, you'll belong to me aswell." I glared at him in anger. That boy was a demon...
75.3K 2.8K 23
Ace has enjoyed the last few years in Neverland with the Lost Boys. They could do what they wanted, be reckless and ruthless, and also Peter was ther...
29.5K 741 42
For as long as she can remember, Pearl Willows has always loved fairytales. All she has ever wanted was to leave Virginia and live a life of opportun...
2.1K 26 35
Title: Penny Pan: The Heir to Neverland Synopsis: Peter Pan never wanted to grow up but one girl changed all that, and no her name wasn't Wendy. No...