Prank Week [ON HOLD INDEFINIT...

By Natazoe

Fraternity guys vs sorority gals. Prank week at CCC. Who will win? Rush Week just ended and everyone in the... More

Forward
Chapter 1: Claire
Chapter 2: Josh
Chapter 3: Amy
Chapter 4: Raymond
Chapter 5: Nat
Chapter 6: Chris
Chapter 7: Chloe
Chapter 8: Kevin
Chapter 9: Emma
Chapter 10: Jacob
Chapter 11: Hannah
Chapter 12: Chase
Chapter 13: Bri
Chapter 14: Zach
Chapter 15: Alyssa
Chapter 16: Michael
Chapter 17: Claire
Chapter 18: Josh
Chapter 19: Amy
Author's Note: Important!
Chapter 20: Raymond
Chapter 21: Nat
Chapter 22: Chris
Chapter 23: Chloe
Chapter 24: Kevin
Chapter 25: Emma
Chapter 27: Hannah
Chapter 28: Chase
Chapter 29: Bri
Chapter 30: Zach
Chapter 31: Alyssa
Chapter 32: Michael
Chapter 33: Claire
Chapter 34: Josh
Chapter 35: Amy
Chapter 36: Raymond

Chapter 26: Jacob

22 2 3
By Natazoe

Tuesday, September 3rd, 5:10 pm

We left the area just in time to see Emma, Bri, Nat, and Hannah running over to the grove. 

"Dude. You cut it kind of close there!" I told Kevin who was jogging beside me as we were going back to the main house.

"Well, I made it out. Didn't I? And they didn't see me," he simply responded. I rolled my eyes and neither of us said anything else the rest of the jog back to the house. 

"You guys take care of it?" Chris asked as soon as we walked in the door.

"Yeah dude. No worries. She's perfectly fine. I texted one of the girls and she and a few others went to get her," I told him.

"Good. I feel sort of bad for scaring her that much."

"It's fine dude. Relax!"

"Fine, fine, fine. But it's not just me that was worried! You were too, right Kev?"

"Yeah. I still feel bad, even knowing that she's okay," he confessed sheepishly.

"Well, why don't we celebrate her being okay and make everyone feel better?" Ray offered mockingly. Everyone murmured their agreements and we went to the kitchen to get some snacks.

I picked up a can of Pringles while most of the guys went for regular potato chips, pretzels, and popcorn. I also got out a bowl of jelly beans, but no one wanted any for the time being, so I just left them on the counter.

Once we all got some food, we went back into the living room and started talking.

"I'm serious man! She just wouldn't let me out of it!" Chris complained.

"Out of what?" I asked him, wondering what he was talking about.

"My History teacher. We all had to make a presentation on the Crimean War, and then present it to the class. I kept trying to get out of it, but she made me do it! I tried everything! I even offered to mow her lawn."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously! I hate public speaking!"

"Dude. You're 20. Get over it!" Josh told him.

"Easy for you to say, Mr. Cello playing-golfing-person-type-thing!" Chris yelled.

"Person-type-thing? What do you think I am?" Josh replied. I just rolled my eyes. They did this almost every single day. They can't go 24 hours without fighting!

"Children! Settle down!" Michael mimicked our math teacher. They immediately stopped fighting and we all burst out laughing. We were laughing so hard, half of us feel off the couch. 

"Yo Jacob. Why don't you grab those jelly beans off the counter so we can add them to our popcorn?" Ray asked me once we had sobered up.

"Sure man," I said, getting up to go into the kitchen. I pulled out my phone and quickly texted Emma to make sure Chloe was okay.

'You find her alright? Is she okay?'

She quickly responded with, 'Yeah. She's fine now.'

'Good, you don't know how worried I was. Kevin and Chris didn't mean to scare her that much.'

'Well you're just lucky she didn't have a panic attack like last year or I would kick your ass.'

'Panic attack?' I voiced my thoughts. I didn't remember anything about a panic attack from anyone last year.

'Yeah. Last year we were matched against an idiot frat team and they scared her so much she had one of her panic attacks. She was scared more by yours considering she fainted but the effects of her having a panic attack are much worse than her fainting.' 

I had no idea that had happened. I felt so bad for scaring her, yet I was relieved about how casual she was being. She must not be that mad, I thought.

'Oh. I had no idea, I'm soo sorry.'

'It's fine, she doesn't like to talk about it. She says it makes her feel weak.'

'Alright, if you're sure.'

'I am. I have to go now. I have something to do'

'Okay. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

'Bye'

I knew she was being at least somewhat serious, considering we both were texting in full words instead of abbreviation like we normally do. I grabbed the bowl of jelly beans and walked back into the living room where all the guys were sitting.

"Here you go," I told Raymond, handing him the bowl.

"Thanks man."

I went to sit down on the couch again when Josh yelled out, "What the hell?"

"What?" I asked him.

"These!" he yelled back, shoving the bowl of jelly beans into my face. They smelt kind of funny but I didn't say anything.

"They taste disgusting!" he yelled once more. We all got up and went to look at the jelly beans, so we didn't notice anyone coming in from the kitchen, which we had our backs to.

Suddenly, I felt a weight on my back and heard screaming. The person on my back started hitting my head as I turned it to look at them, just to find Emma. Looking around more, I saw that Bri had Zach in the same position I was in.

All the other guys started yelling and Ray, Kevin, and Chase came to help me with Emma, while Michael, Josh, and Chris were helping Zach with Bri. Her nails were digging into my shoulders but I just kept trying to get her off. They finally got her off my back and wrestled her face-first to the ground.

Thinking they could handle it, I turned around to see how the rest of them were doing with Bri, but they were struggling to just get ahold of her. I heard a thump and saw Ray fall to the floor, trying to stay conscious.

I reached to grab Emma and caught her upper arm but she pried it off and turned me around, pressing my hand in between my shoulder blades. She kicked the inside of my knees and made me fall to the ground but before I could get up, she kicked my knee so getting up would be painful.

I watched her one by one take down Josh, Michael, and finally Chris while Bri took care of Zach. Before she let go of Chris she whispered something in his ear that I couldn't hear. Looking around, I took a quick survey of the room which consisted of Chase, Kevin, and I writhing on the ground in pain while the rest were passed out.

When we all woke up, we started talking about what the hell just happened.

"How in the hell did we just get beat up by 2 girls?" Chase yelled.

"Two HOT girls," Zach put in.

"Oh yes. Because that makes it all better. Well I can sort of see how I got taken down but what about the rest of you. I mean, you play sports," Chase said.

"Well we didn't want to hurt them!" Kevin yelled.

"And I don't hit girls," I told them. There were several murmurs of agreement and everyone nodded their heads.

"Well let's just make sure that this does NOT get out. And if it does we need to tell them what we just discussed," Josh said.

"Well. On a lighter note..... what should we talk about next in our weird conversations competition?" Chase asked everyone, a smirk present on his face.

"Penguins!" Michael called out.

"Flamingos!" Zach offered.

"Pogo-sticks!" Chris put in.

"Cheese making!" I laughed out.

"Vegetarians!" Ray yelled.

"Hey! That's offensive!" Chase yelled out.

"You know it!" Ray said.

"I know! We can just talk about all the weird conversations we've had before. Remember that one time we spent like two hours talking about feet? Or that time we spent six hours talking about how strange our laughs are?" Josh cut in.

"Oh yeah. That was hilarious!" Michael shouted.

For some weird reason. Talking about weird stuff makes us feel better. We'll get them back... in due time. And they WILL regret it. Well.... maybe not. Honestly they are really tough for girls and it is sort of surprising. I'm actually sort of scared of them right now. They are just so random, it's hard to know what to expect. I wonder if the other guys feel the same way...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 73K 49
One crazy night. One drunken mistake. One careless hookup. Noah Brown never thought he would return to his hometown again. Sophia Stone never thou...
89.8K 4.6K 29
Jamie is excited to finally be on campus. It's time to find his kind of people - gay, that is. Instead, he finds a blindingly handsome straight guy w...
132K 5.1K 36
โฅ๏ธŽ ษช แด„แด€ษด'แด› สŸแด‡แด› สแดแดœ ษขแด yandere! roommates x reader โ€โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•เฎ“เน‘โ™กเน‘เฎ“โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ€ When (Y/N) moves in with five strangers, things start out surprisingly well...
2.2M 52.6K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...