BATGIRL Book One: New Hero of...

Galing kay indiaherring

Barbara Gordon starts out in college in Burnside, Gotham while her father is on police patrol. She meets new... Higit pa

Prologue: Just Being Myself
Chapter 1: Batman
Chapter 2: College Day!
Chapter 3: Another Night, Another Day
Chapter 4: A Very Bad Tragedy
Chapter 5: Justice
Chapter 6: Batman and Robin
Chapter 7: Barbara And Dick
Chapter 9: Robin and Batgirl VS Catwoman
Chapter 10: Gotham Fairgrounds
Chapter 11: "Livewire"
Chapter 12: Happy Birthday, Barbara!
Chapter 13: Happy Unbirthday, Barbara.
Chapter 14: A Weird Encounter
Chapter 15: Gotham Library
Chapter 16: Top Secret
Chapter 17: Investigation
Chapter 18: Something's Wrong
Chapter 19: Learn To Play Your Role
Chapter 20: Taking Back What's Yours
Chapter 21: Help Me Find A Cure

Chapter 8: Catwoman

101 4 6
Galing kay indiaherring

(Batgirl arrived as she walked towards Batman and Robin. Batman touched his headcom.)

Batman: "Alfred, find out who's this girl."

Alfred: (COM) "She says her name is Batgirl and only Batgirl."

Batman: "That's not much to go on."

Alfred: (COM) "Well, I can't look it up any further. Her information is encrypted." (There was static interference taking over the COMs.)

Alfred: (COM) "Hey, what's going on?" (Batman tapped his headcom.)

Batman: "Alfred, you there?" (Suddenly, the COMs came back on with a different person.)

Frankie: (COM) "Say, what's the big idea looking up personal information about Batgirl?"

Alfred: (COM) "Excuse me, but who do you think you are bursting over our conversation like that?"

Frankie: (COM) "That does not matter. I'm coder just like you and I encrypted Batgirl's information, so people won't get any ideas of hacking into it. People like you."

Alfred: (COM) "Why, I never...why would you think of me like that? I'm only a butler."

Frankie: (COM) "Yeah, but there's more to you than just a butler."

Batman: "You two stop this! We have a mission to do."

Robin: "Two missions."

Batman: "And you're not helping at all by arguing. Now, cut the chatter and let us work."

Frankie: (COM) "Fine, I'm getting off this channel." (There was static and ringing going on while Frankie gets off the line.)

Alfred: (COM) "Much better. Batman, I'll talk to you later."

Batman: "Will do." (Batman releases his headcom and Batgirl looked confused.)

Batgirl: "I'm sorry. Is everything okay?"

Robin: "Oh, Batman? He's fine."

Batgirl: "Right. So, I heard that they're two bad guys doing something that they shouldn't be doing."

Batman: "Exactly. Mr. Freeze is freezing hostages and storing them in his frozen chambers to turn them into ice sculptures."

Batgirl: "Ugh, that's sick."

Robin: "I couldn't agree more." (He crossed his arms.)

Batman: "Meanwhile, Catwoman is at the Glitter Diamond nightclub doing some bad major things. I'll stop Mr. Freeze."

Robin: "I guess that means Batgirl and I will stop Catwoman."

Batgirl: "Just try to catch up with me." (She jumped off the roof and Robin shook his head and smiled.)

Robin: "Don't worry about me. I can do stunts and good luck, Batman!" (He jumped after Batgirl and Batman nodded. He launched his grappling hook and took off as well. Batgirl landed in front of the Glitter Diamond nightclub.)

Batgirl: "Okay, Robin. Here's how this is going to go."

Robin: "Okay, go ahead."

Batgirl: "I will keep an eye out for Catwoman while you search for the diamonds."

Robin: "Sounds easy enough."

Batgirl: "Good. Report once you got them and I'll report back if I see Catwoman."

Robin: "Got it."

Batgirl: "Make sure your headcom is on." (She tapped her cowl and Robin puts a thumbs up.)

Batgirl: "Right, let's go in." (Batgirl opened the double doors and saw a bouncer.)

Batgirl: "Robin, I'll distract the bouncer and you sneak under him to get the diamonds."

Robin: "Let's do it." (Batgirl walked forward to the bouncer and she got stopped.)

Bouncer: "Hey, stop right there, little lady."

Batgirl: "Excuse me. I'm going in."

Bouncer: "Not until I see your ID, little missy." (Batgirl pretends to laugh while Robin snuck under him. Batgirl held her head with her hand.)

Batgirl: "Oh, ho, ho. Okay...you see this?" (She raised her hand that was clenched tightly.)

Batgirl: "This right here is my fist. Now, we could either do this the easy way or will I have to punch your face inwards, so that way you won't be able to talk with your big mouth. Then afterwards, I'm going to break your big flabby arms and hang you on a damn lamp post! Then when the cops arrive and they see you up there saying hey what happened to this guy, I'm gonna say, this guy called me little missy and he decided to hang out and talk to himself because he's big loser who doesn't care anyone else, but himself. So, the next time some huge, ugly, tall and rambunctious bouncer come up to my face talking about let me see your ID, I'm going to triple Batarang you in the face and make you scarf down liver from your own dinner plate! How do you like that, Mr. ID?" (She crossed her arms and the bouncer got really terrified as he started to sweat.)

Bouncer: "N-Nevermind. Forget the ID. You may go inside, lady and please don't hurt my face. I get really sensitive about my skin." (He rubbed his fat cheeks and Batgirl smiled.)

Batgirl: "There we go. See? That's what I want from people. Respect and no IDs. Keep up the good work, dude, but really though, I'll be back if you disrespect me again. Have a great night, sir!" (The bouncer was hiding behind the door, scared of Batgirl as Batgirl was in the club searching for Catwoman.)

Frankie: (COM) "Damn, Batgirl! You really are aggressive when it comes to people."

Batgirl: "No, I love people, it's just the bad ones I hate the most. Especially, the ones who threatens me."

Frankie: (COM) "I feel you, girl. You should do that more often! I like this side better than the sweet side!"

Batgirl: "Really?"

Frankie: (COM) "To be honest, I love both." (She went off and Batgirl held her headcom.)

Batgirl: "Hey, Robin. Any sign of the diamonds?"

Robin: (COM) "So far? Still looking. For a nightclub, this is actually pretty huge. The diamonds could be everywhere."

Batgirl: "Keep looking, Robin. I know you can find them."

Robin: (COM) "And speaking of finding, have you found Catwoman yet?"

Batgirl: "No, I think this is the last pole dancer and then I think Catwoman is next. You have to hurry and find those diamonds before she finishes and get them first."

Robin: (COM) "I'm getting them, I'm getting them. Just don't get your cape in a twist." (The dancer was finished and the audience were clapping.)

Announcer: "Alright, the final dancer has arrived here in the nightclub. It's Meow Kitty Love!" (Catwoman posed and Batgirl was confused at the name.)

Batgirl: (Thoughts) "Meow Kitty Love? That's the best stage name that you have created, Catwoman? That is the worst stage name ever! Like I can create a better one." (There was music playing called "Meddle by Little Boots." It was bumping as Catwoman shakes her hips to the rhythm. Batgirl used her headcom.)

Batgirl: "Hey, Robin. I found her."

Robin: (COM) "Really? What's she doing?" (Batgirl looked at Catwoman as she was doing fantastic moves.)

Batgirl: "She's just...dancing. Like she's really good at it."

Robin: (COM) "Impressive, until the very end where she takes the stolen diamonds."

Batgirl: "Speaking of which, did you get them?"

Robin: (COM) "I sure did."

Batgirl: "Good, once she finishes, we're out of here."

Robin: (COM) "Copy." (Catwoman took out her whip and did some awesome moves with it as she was dancing. At the end of the song she posed in the spotlight.)

(The crowd cheers as Catwoman bowed and went backstage to get her diamonds, but they were gone. She looked everywhere and noticed someone took them. Batgirl holds her headcom.)

Batgirl: "Let's go. Back alley."

Robin: (COM) "On my way to you." (Batgirl started fast walking out of the back door and Robin followed.)

Batgirl: "We did it." (They both high- fived each other.)

Robin: "Yeah, we did. Nice job talking to the bouncer. You really gave him hell."

Batgirl: "Yeah, but it was just to scare him and never to mess with Batgirl. You did well too, my friend."

Robin: "Really? You consider me being your friend?"

Batgirl: "Why not. Allies are great to have when you're in a bad situation."

Catwoman: "Hey, I know you both took something from me and I want it back, now." (Catwoman jumped from the metal stairs and landed on her feet with a mean look on her face.)

(End of Chapter 8: Catwoman)

What did you guys think of this chapter? Amazing? Intense? Fun? Give me your honest opinion. What was your favorite part? Let me know in the comments and vote! Thanks for reading this chapter and supporting it with love! I appreciate it! You could say this chapter was cattastic! I'll stop. 😑 See ya! Next chapter coming in a little bit. Fight scene! 😄😁😉👍👍💖💖💜✌

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.2K 123 18
This story is about Marcas's first day back from holiday and when he came back he meets Babra, Diana, Kara, Jessica, Zatara and Karen. Thanks to his...
494 42 24
[Final update below] Barbara Gordon is tired of sitting on the sidelines while the likes of Lead Detective Gordon, Det. Montoya, Batman, and Robin. I...
59.6K 1.5K 14
Barbara Gordon and her father, James Gordon, are ready to set off on a Winter vacation when her Dad jumps in front of her saving her from the impact...
15.9K 661 16
This is a sequel to Batgirl Begins. When tensions rise in the Batcave, will Barbara stand by Bruce Wayne (Batman) when Dick Grayson (Robin) threatens...