~ It Was Meant To Be ~ A Jalb...

By lynoahhh

#Jalbert fanfic <3 More

Chapter 1: What Did He Do To Deserve This?..
Albert's Birthday Surprise
Chapter 3: Did We Really Do It?..
Chapter 4: The Date
Chapter 5: The Hill
Chapter 6: Home Alone // Jalbert Short
Chapter 7: Comming Out
Chapter 8: A Day To Ourselves // Jalbert Short
I need help....
Chapter 9: Missing? (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Recovery (Finally//Short)
THANKYOU ALL 😭❤️‼️

Chapter 10: Taken Away (Part 2)

1K 21 42
By lynoahhh

~just enjoy... it gets good childs~lenyaw <3~

JAKE'S POV:

                    Kayla and I were 4 minuets away from where they were holding my boyfriend hostage. I just wanted to know what made them want to take him. After staring at the road straight ahead, Kayla then looked over at me. "Jake, its gonna be okay. He will be okay." she said, looking at my eyes. I closed my eyes and then started to tear up.

                   By this time, I could barely see the road. It was just blobs of colors. She grabbed a tissue from the glove department and wiped my eyes. Before more tears rolled down the side of my face, her soft voice started to talk once more:

                   "He will be okay. Dont worry too much. As soon as we get there, we'll straighten things out."

                    I wiped my own tears this time. Then, I took a deep breath and looked over to her, comming to a complete stop. "We're here Kayla.." She was quick on her feet. The door on her side opened and she bolted over to the houses front doors.

                   Soon, I ran after her, trying to catch up. The house was a baige color with red double-doors. She knocked on the doors. Once... no answer. A second time... still no answer. Kayla got furious. She started to bang on the doors. I joined in and helped her.

                    An older man opened the door after we viloently banged on it. "What do you two kids want?" the man said with an angry look on his face. It was all an act. Kayla then tried to convice the man o let us in but he was very denial. I couldn't wait any longer. "I WANT MY ALBER-" I screamed, until she put her palm over my mouth.

                   "Jake?..." Ablert said from another room. Thats when my heart stoped. He was okay.. I pushed the man out of my way and ran into their house. "JAKE! Wait up!" Kayla yelled, pushing the man down and out of her way and running inside. Damn.. was she strong.

ALBERT'S POV:

                    They looked some-what  familiar. It was dark in the room because the lights were off but i could tell that they were older than me. The lady was wearing and all black pants and shirt and heels and the man was wearing a brown coat and jeans with boots.

                     The man went and sat down in a couch chair. He leaned forward then started to speak. "Hi Albert.." the man said, softly. I replied with a grunt. The woman then came closer. I started to get hot and sweaty. I then moved around, struggling to get out. "There is no need to try and escape.." the woman said.

                    I just rolled my eyes and kept struggling. She got closer. I gulped and then stoped strugging. The man got up and cut on the lights. I then got a really good look at the both of there faces. The man then walked over to me, slowly.

                   "Why did you break my little girls heart?.." he said standing over me. My mind was all  blank. The only thing that  I could think about was Jake. I just stood there looking into his eyes silently. He then got ouder. "WHY. DID. YOU. BREAK. MY. LITTLE. GIRLS. HEART!" he said, grabbing my collar and picking my and the chair up.

                  "W-What are y-you talking ab-bout?" I questioned, as i studdederd in fear. "YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT YOUNG MAN!" He sounded pretty serious. I teared up and I was still confused. He put me back down and took deep breathes.

                 Someone then started to knock on the door. The knocks got louder and louder. I thought someone was coming to find me, but that stoped a long time ago. The man finally went to the door after the person on the other side of the door knocked about three times.

                 "Alright. Alright, i'm coming!" The guy said, slowly walking over too the door. Once he got to and opened the door, heavy breaths were heard. Not like I could tell who was then. Then there was a girlish voice that i've never heard. Didn't even sound familiar. She was soft spoken, she sounded reasonable enough.

                 Then a familiar voice yelled. My heart stopped. It was Jake's voice. Knowing it was him, I screamed his name. Trying to inform him, and the girl he was with, I screamed his name once more.

                 The man grunted and fell to the floor. I then her loud foot prints aproaching the room that I was located in. Then, there he was, Jake. Oh, and his friend too. I have to turn my head just to see them. I smiled while looking at him. We finnaly made eye to eye contact. He then smiled.

                The woman came from around the corner with a black pistol in her palms. She slowly picked up the gun and aimed at Jake. "G-GUYS WATCH OUT!! SHE HAS A GUN" I warned them both. The girl was quick on her feet. The lady shot the gun, still aiming at jake.

               The girl jumped in front of Jake, taking the bullet  for him. I gasped in fear. Jake ran over to the lady and snatched the gun from her. He quickly turned and pointedat her, He threatened to shoot her if she dared to move. She held her hands in the air, begging for forgiveness. Jake didnt care. He quickly shot the woman, making her fall to the floor.

             Jake quickly ran to check on the girl. "Kayla! Kayla! Wake up! Are you okay?!" Jake asked, shaking her, trying to wake her. I guess her name was Kayla. I couldn't get up to help tho.

KAYLA'S POV:

          My day went from trying to find my favorite youtuber's boyfriend, to getting shot by some random lady that Ive never even seen before. She shot me right in the leg and shoulder. Two gun shots. I was still questioning why they would take Albert.

          I was unable to move. I couldn't think straight. My vision was sorta blury.

         Another shot was fired. I jumped, and Jake was notifide that I was okay. "K-Kayla? Are you alright?" he asked once more? I replied with a weak, "I-Im fine J-ake." I saw a smile on his face after my response.

         He picked me up and carried me to their couch. Jake ran back over to Albert and got him out of the trap he was in. I smiled at them, I was glad to see them reunited.

         Jake and Albert stood there looking at each other. They got closer and closer. As my smile grew, then then went in for a kiss. Not a hug, a kiss. I then saw them blushing, keeping close to each other.

         I guess they were having their moment, and i respect that. After 3 minuets of them re-connecting, they snaped back into reality. Albert and Jake both looked over at me and blushed even more red. I just awkwardly waved at the two and smiled.

        The finnaly decided to help me to the car. I was stll bleeding, the wounds had towels over tem and pressure. Thanks to Albert, he helped the bleeding stop. Jake then rushed me to the hospital. I was still at somewhat of a lost of words.

        Once we arrived at the hospital's gates, Albert ran inside to go and get a wheelchair. I was really grateful for them helping me. Once he came back with the wheelchair and a nurse, It began to rain outside. The sooner I got into the wheelchair, the faster I could get help.

       Jake and Albert was there by my side. They watched over me while I was in the hospital. It felt like I had parents again. Comming from a broken home was hard, but now that I had two great friends by my side, I felt like I was wanted.

       When I was fully recovered, it was time to leave. Before we got into the car and want back to the car, we shared a hug outside. "Thankyou.. Jake and Albert, for everything.." I said with a smile on my face. "No, thank you Kayla. You helped me find my.. boyfriend." Jake said boldly. I hugged both of them once more.

        As we got into the car, we played music and talked about things. I really got to know them while I was with them. They treated me like family. But once we got back to their house, it was time for me to say my good byes. I started to tear up at the thought of me leaving. I guess I got too atached.

      I got out of the car, still teared up. I said my good byes and walked back to my friends place. "Kayla!" Albert yell as I was half way down the street. "Come back anytime you like! Okay?"He yelled, as I stoped walking. "Of course" I said turning around, shouting back to him.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Albert and Jake went into the house and went straight to bed. Kayla went to her friends house who lived down the street. And the kidnappers, we'll if you must ask.. Thoes were some hired people by Lana. They were hired to take Albert. So yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry for being 'missing' for 3 months. things have been changing in my little life. sooooo sorry. i will be more active soon. Lynn <3?~

Word count: 1598

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 420 17
An Among Us AU based on the ship Jalbert. What else can I say? Read for more. ☡Warning for triggering content☡ Please read at your own risk! ...
12.1K 189 31
Being in a orphanage for most of my life is not that bad.. But you know deep down inside that you'll never be adopted... Or. You THINK that... Hi! My...
63.2K 930 48
💙💫 Yn is an intelligent girl who must deal with bullying during her last year of school along with her group of best friends... One day out of nowh...
11.5K 468 10
ForthBeam fanfic