Riverdale requested imagines

Autorstwa billieelixh

Imagines that currently being requested to be made on my other book! It got to hectic over there so I thought... Więcej

Form for requesting!
Unexpected when expecting RM
Birthday (all of them)
Haters AA
Jealous JJ
Bullys JJ
Harrasment AA
Secretly dating JJ (not part 2!)
Show me how sorry you are AA
Proposal AA
Permission AA (not a happy ending)
SK8TER BOI CB
Stress JJ
Cuties SP
Cheat JJ
Fix me SP
Outsider of the Outsiders SP
Blind Date JJ
Update :))
1 year turned into a miracle JJ
Please read its important!
Goodbye

Secrets and the black hood JJ

420 15 0
Autorstwa billieelixh

Jenny's  pov

I sat across from Jughead as he made eye contact with me. He smiled a little bit and winked. I blushed a little.

"Jenny!" I look over at my brother Archie as he was looking at me like I was crazy. "Can you listen to me for once!" I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Speak for yourself." I said as I got up. "Gotta go." I walked away as I heard someone chuckle. I looked at Jughead as I shook my head.

Me and Jughead were best friends but also boyfriend and girlfriend. We didn't know if Archie would except us so we kept it a secret. It's hard to keep it a secret since everything around us was going on.

At pops (just you and Archie + Fred)

Archie was going to the bathroom as it was just me and my dad. The door busted open when a guy with a ski mask came in and pointed a gun at pops. My eyes immediately widened as I shot my eyes to my dad.

"Don't move." He mouthed. I nodded my head as my eyes watered. My dad got up and then the guy pointed the gun at him. Archie came out and saw us.

"Hey!" I shook my head as I let out a sob. My dad put his hands up and shook his head telling him to stop. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my cries. Soon the gun went off and shot my dad. I shook my head and cried harder. I heard pops yelling saying he called the police as I just kept on crying.

I grabbed my phone as I called Jughead, but before I could call Archie told me to get up and get in the car. I nodded and got up and walked to the car. I was shaking as I opened the car door. I sat in the back as Archie zoomed off to the hospital as I cried over shock.

"Jenny! Stop crying it'll be okay!" Archie yelled from the front.

"I'm scared Archie." I said as I pulled my legs up to my chest. He sighed as we pulled up to the hospital. He got out with dad as I pulled my phone out. He didn't care that I was staying in here but I wanted to hurry because I didn't want to be alone.

"Hello?" I heard Jugheads voice. I put my hand over my mouth and let out a sob.

"Jug," I said as I breathed out. "Please c-come to the hospital." I said as I opened the door of the truck.

"Jenny! What happened?" He said as I heard shuffling. "Are you okay?"

"My d-d-dad got shot." I said as I cried. I stumbled into the waiting and saw Archie. He got up but gave me space at first because he saw I was on the phone.

"I'm on my way." He said as I nodded and hung up. I went up to Archie and he pulled me into a hug. I cried into chest as I clenched his shirt. He rubbed my back as he pulled my closer. We heard people come in and say our name. I pulled away but was immediately pulled into another chest. I smelt the person immediately and hugged him tighter.

"You're okay baby, you're okay." Jughead said as he moved his hand up to my hair and made sure I was going anywhere.

"I saw everything Jug, everything." I said as I gripped his flannel. He kissed my cheek and just left it there as I cried. He pulled away and wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay to date while me knowing." We heard behind me. I turned around and saw Archie with Veronica beside him.

"What?" I asked as I looked at him.

"What I'm saying is, hurt her Jughead and you're dead." He said as he chuckled a little. I smiled and hugged Jughead again as he just played with my hair and calming me down.

Moonlight_0410

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.