Birthday (all of them)

Stephanie's pov

I sat up on my bed and thought 'today's my birthday!' The door busted open as Betty, Polly, my mom and my dad walked in cheering.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They said in sync.

I smiled and got up to hug them. They hugged back immediately and told me to get ready.
I got in the shower and after blow dried my hair real quick. I put on some clothes and put my hair up in a ponytail. (Brushed my teeth as well!)

I walked down the stairs and smiled once I saw the breakfast on the table, my favorite.

We ate in silence as everyone was just eating. My dad then spoke up asking me a question.

"So What are you doing got lunch?" He said nodding towards me.

"Um, I'm going out with the girls and Kevin and going to a party with the football team, the Cheer team, and the casual group." He nodded and went back to his food.

~ lunch ~

I sat at pops as I was sitting next to Veronica.

"I got you something!" Veronica said as she smiled at me. I opened the box and saw a beautiful dress. I smiled at her brightly as I hugged her tight.

We then got our food and our milkshake and ate away.

~ at party ~ (sorry these are soooo short)

I danced along with my group of friends along with the bulldogs and the vixens. I wore that dress that Veronica got me and curled my hair as it was long and wavy. Everyone smiled at me and said happy birthday.

SilverRose42 (sorry it's short)