Proposal AA

Kenzie's pov (using your nickname [i really hope that's your nickname])

I sat next to Veronica as she was smiling widely at me.

"Why are you smiling so much?" I said laughing.

"I'm just so excited!" She answered.

Archies POV

I looked at Jughead as he stood right in front of me.

"What did you want to ask me?" He said as he looked at me with raised eyebrows and a small smile.

"Um..." damn, I was so nervous to do this. Asking for his approval is like on the bottom of my list to do things but gosh I wanna marry her so bad. "So you know how me and Mackenzie have been dating for 6 years? (All through high school and 2 years of college!)" He nodded and looked at me confused.

"What are you trying to go at here?" He said smiling widely.

"I'm wanting your approval to marry your sister." I said looking at him closely seeing anything go through his eyes.

"You want to marry my sister and get my approval?" He said lifting his head.

"Took the words right out my mouth, literally, I just said that." I said laughing a little. He smiled and nodded.

"Then I may say, you can marry my sister ON one condition!" He said. "You ever hurt her in way I don't like, you're dead!" He said. I smiled and nodded and pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you jug!" I said running out of the house and running to where Mackenzie was. Let's do this.

At a fancy restaurant

There she sat in front of me. Dirty brown hair hung low on her shoulders, her greens sparkling while staring into mine, her freckles gone everywhere, and she all mine.

I stood up and grabbed her and looked at her.

"I love you Mackenzie and I want to spend the rest of my life together with you. I want to have children with red hair and dirty brown hair with green eyes looking at us in aw. I love you sooooo much! So will you, Mackenzie (your middle and last name), be Mrs. Andrews?" I said looking at her. She had tears in her eyes as she saw the beautiful diamond ring in front of her while I was on one knee now. She nodded and wiped her tears away.

"Of course!"

kenziesxoxox