Bullys JJ

Beth pov

"And you're a fucking slut!" My ex boyfriend, Reggie, yelled in my face as I was pressed against the locker. I had tears running down my face as people stared at me with sympathy wanting to help but too scared to.
"You wanna fucking know why!?" He said as he kept yelling.

"No." I said choking on my own spit and more tears fell down.

"Well guess what!? You're gonna know why because everyone in the school should know!" He put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it making it hurt and ready to bruise.

"Please stop!" I said sobbing and thrashing around. He squeezed harder as I just cried harder.

"Hey, she said stop!" I heard someone say. I looked behind reggie and saw Jughead. I leaned my head back as he pushed harder on my shoulder. It all stopped all of sudden and I looked and saw Jughead punching Reggie. I slid the lockers and cried. I looked at my shoulder and saw it was bruised and swollen. I closed my eyes and just happy that I have Jughead.

"Hey you okay?" I heard as I opened my eyes to see Jughead in front of me.

"Honestly," I said as tears flooded my eyes again as I spoke. "I'm not okay." I whispered and leaned my head down.
"I messed-"

"Hey," I looked up once Jughead cut me off. "You didn't mess up, it was probably his fault anyway, okay? And don't listen to him! You're not a slut for sure. You're beautiful and you should let anyone say other wise." I looked at him with a slight smile and he smiled back.

"I-I like you Jughead." I said as my cheeks flushed. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I like you too."

Love_Mendes_98