You [On-going]

By pancakesandtoast

Halla's life crumples as the ark disbands, and her own family throws her out. Until she met jungkook. The tw... More

Author's Note
Prologue
1. The Ark
2. Han River
3. A Miracle
4. Home
5. Bangtan
6. The Two of Us
7. Almost Caught
8. Unexpected Call
9. Musick
10. Ghost?
11. Everland
12. New Family
13. Yuna Kim
14. Quality Time
15. Your Voice
16. Unsteady
17. Far Away
Author's Note
18. An Early Chistmas gift
19. Butterfly
20. Bang PD
21. This Moment with you
23. Hongdae
24. Love is not over
25. Memories
Author's Note

22. The Last Farewell

174 12 3
By pancakesandtoast

Halla's POV:

In this room full of tears,

There we stood with our hearts so close....

Yet so far away.....

My eyes only stared at you.....

As I found myself getting farther and farther.....

My hands reached out to you....

But the more I stretched,

The more you seem to disappear...

Tell me....

Why did fate play with us...

Only to break us apart in the end?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<<<FLASHBACK - 1 hour ago

Author's POV:

December 24th, 2015- 11:50pm

"Hana...... dul........ seht.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
SURPRISE!!!"

Halla and the ark members shouted in unison as soon as the rest of Bangtan came through the door.

The boys had just came home after recording a Christmas special to be broadcasted on TV, and the girls had decided to give them a surprise party to acknowledge them for their hard work and kindness this Chrismas eve.

"Wahhh! Daebak! Thank you everyoneeee!" Jhope exclaimed and clapped his hands the moment he saw the large cake in front of them.

Each of the BTS members were happy and surprised at the girls' effort, everyone bowed and thanked them for the food they prepared.

"This is our Christmas gift to you guys! Happy holidays everyone!" Minju said with her bright energy spreading around the room.

"HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!" Everyone greeted in unison and began to take some slices from the cake.

The small party was going really well as time went. Everyone was enjoying their time talking, eating, and laughing all at once.

Halla and Jungkook sat next to each other and were shoving spoonfuls of pudding onto each other's mouths.

Ever since yesterday the bond between the two had grown unconditionally. They had finally found the contentment that their hearts had longed for.

And tonight, they had celebrated their first Christmas together, and it never had been so much better...

...Or so they thought....

A loud bam on the door was heard throughout the whole household, causing everyone in the room to stop and turn their heads towards the unexpected visitors who had just arrived and destroyed the beautiful moment.

Halla was the last one to turn her head, and her eyes completely widened as she stood frozen at the horrifying sight.

__________________________________

Halla's POV:

No....

Freaking....

Way.....

"Missed me, Halla?"

The voice of our CEO echoed throughout the whole room. Bang PD was standing beside him, along with a number of bodyguards behind them.

Everyone turned quiet, the ark members were also paralyzed..... and even bangtan....

What is going on....?

I held on tightly to Jungkook, as my body started to tremble from the shock.

The atmosphere suddenly darkened because of the occurence. And the ticking of the clock is the only audible thing.

Our CEO slowly tilted his head to the side to see Yuna and the others with that evil smile printed on his face.

"Ah.... Jane.... welcome back....." His deep voice, it keeps on sending shivers down my throat.

I notice Jane gulp. And nobody bothered to speak.

"Guards, send these girls to their homes.... Except Jane" The CEO smirked at the mention of Jane

"Take her to the company... we still have some important matters to discuss..."

And with that, the bodyguards had started dragging the four towards the door, leaving me horrified.

I can sense the bangtan members wanting to interfere, but were immediately blocked by Bang PD before doing so.

Everyone ended up watching in fear.

"Don't touch me!"

"Wait No!"

"Ya what are you doing!"

"Let. me. GO!"

Their shouts had left a mark on my head as we watched Minju, Yujin, Yuna, and Jane getting forcefully dragged outside.

The bodyguards were large and strong enough that even Jane, who strangled the most from their grip had failed to set herself free.

My breathing got heavier when the ark members are no longer within our sight.

I glared at the CEO "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I shouted, my grip on Jungkook's arm tightened from the intensity.

A part of me regretted shouting like that as the CEO slowly turned his gaze at me.

"Oh, Halla, darling.... don't look at me.... Look at the man beside me..."

My eyes slowly paced toward Bang PD-nim, who's been quiet all this time.

Jungkook grabbed my hands by surprise, and I feel him trembling a bit too.

"B-Bang PD-nim.... what is happening?" Jungkook spoke with his voice wavering a bit.

It was at this moment, where my heartbeat started pounding uncontrollably because of the nervousness.

Bang PD took a deep breath and spoke for the first time tonight..

"Jungkook.... I know you and Halla have been through circumstances together...." He said

"But I don't think things will get better if you stay like this....."

He said it....

The words that I've never believed to be possible...

And with that, The first tear broke free from my eye.

"NO!" Jungkook roared immediately, I hear a gasp coming from the boys behind.

"Jungkook.... I need you to understand..." Bang PD said and slowly, he took some steps forward closer to us.

"Understand what, Bang PD-nim!??" My eyes darted back to Jungkook, and my heart started to break at the sight of tears rolling down on his face.

"Jungkook, I've dealt with enough scandals back then and I can't let another one to rise up especially now!!"

"Screw those scandals! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"

Knowing what's going to happen next, my arms snaked around Jungkook's waist, securing them tightly as the tears in our eyes kept falling continuously.

Why.....

Why does this kept happening.....

I thought the worst had already happened.....

But turns out it was only just the beginning....

Bang PD gave a slight nod to MusicK's CEO, and with that, a smirk formed in his face as their gazes turned to us.

"Guards... Take her away..."

When those words slipped out of his mouth, Me and Jungkook held onto each other at the tightest we could.

"No... please..." I cried as soon as the bodyguards started walking towards us.

This can't happen.....

It can't....

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" Jungkook shouted while crying as four strong men had grabbed us and started pulling us apart with force.

Everything around us seemed to fade away.....

All that mattered to me that time is being able to hold onto you 'til the end....

I did my best to strangle away from their grips, but the men were too strong to the point where the only thing left hanging onto is Jungkook's hand.

"Jungkook..." I cried as we held on tightly. I sobbed when a stinging pain rose up between our palms, my hand trembled from the tightness of our grip, and veins had started to pop out from our knuckles....

"Just...hold..on... Halla...!!" Jungkook said between his gritted teeth and falling tears.

My eyes met his crying ones as we both struggled to reach for one another...

At that moment, all I wanted in life was to come back into your arms...

But the more we reached out, the more we're broken apart...

For the last time, the men had pulled us apart with the strongest force....

And before I knew it.....

I had slipped away from your touch.....

"HALLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Your voice, the voice that I loved so much...

Will this be the last time I'll be hearing that voice?

I cried out your name for one last time, the beautiful eyes that were once filled with wonders, are now filled with tears....

Will this be the last time I'll be looking at those eyes?

I see your figure getting smaller and smaller as I'm being dragged away....

All I could hear was you screaming my name from afar....

In this cold winter night, under the moonlight.....

It was like this when we had our first hello....

But this time, it'll be our last farewell.....

For all those memories we had shared, I'll forever be grateful.....

Everything around me became blurry from all the tears...

But then you came back running to me and I began to see things clearly once again....

Our hands were this close to colliding once again....

But for the second time around,

Fate had pulled us apart in the form of strong men....

Your eyes that possessed endless agony, were the last thing I saw that night...

And before I knew it.....

You were no longer here beside me.....

Merry Christmas to us, Jungkook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 40.6K 34
In which Taehyung keeps Jungkook's hoodie after they break up. Top!Kook Bottom!Tae Includes yoonminseok and namjin This is a trial st...
391 16 17
A story of the life of an Idol
2.4K 130 24
Tylie Choi, queenka of the school. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, nerds of the school. Queenka decides to disturb the silent nerds to do her homewor...
170K 8.4K 45
JEON JUNGKOOK a story in which the heart breaker gets her heart broken. [ TWO SIDES UNIVERSE ] #85 in jk #6 in jungkookie