You [On-going]

By pancakesandtoast

Halla's life crumples as the ark disbands, and her own family throws her out. Until she met jungkook. The tw... More

Author's Note
Prologue
1. The Ark
2. Han River
3. A Miracle
4. Home
5. Bangtan
6. The Two of Us
7. Almost Caught
8. Unexpected Call
9. Musick
10. Ghost?
11. Everland
12. New Family
13. Yuna Kim
14. Quality Time
15. Your Voice
16. Unsteady
17. Far Away
Author's Note
18. An Early Chistmas gift
19. Butterfly
21. This Moment with you
22. The Last Farewell
23. Hongdae
24. Love is not over
25. Memories
Author's Note

20. Bang PD

120 10 8
By pancakesandtoast

"Bang PD-nim......?" I hear Jungkook hesitantly whisper behind me....

The man didn't answer, any form of response was absent, instead, the man's eyes just continued to concentrate on me.

I gulped. The way he stared with those wide eyes made me feel like I did a heinous crime of some sort.

I returned the gaze of the man and observed his facial structure... Why does he seem so familiar to me?

Later on, Namjoon came beside us and like Jungkook, his eyes also widened

"Bang PD-nim? What brings you here?" He asked a bit startled.

It seems like this man is well respected by the boys..... He's their CEO, perhaps?

The man blinked and finally came back to reality, realizing that Namjoon just called out to him, he shaked his head a bit before talking "Ah.... Namjoon. I just came from the company and decided to drop by for a visit...."

My palms started sweating constantly when Bang PD (as they called), returned his gaze towards me

"...I see you have guests..." he said and then his mouth formed into a smile.

I blinked multiple times at him. I was paralyzed for a second, not knowing what to do.

Suddenly, my mouth turned into an awkward smile and my body automatically bowed before him

"Um... Good evening sir..." I said, my voice turned out very weak as my shyness once again took over me.

I suddenly felt a hand cover my shoulder, I took a glance and it was Namjoon "Ah, by the way, this is a friend of Jungkook's.... Her name is---"

"Halla"

My eyes widened in shock as my name just came out from Bang PD's mouth just now.

I looked at Jungkook and Namjoon, and they, too, are at loss of words. I hear Bang PD chuckle a bit and my confused face quickly turned back to him.

He shot me a warm smile "....I heard a lot about you from your CEO. It's good to finally see you in person...." 

I gawked and opened my mouth, but no words came out... I was unable to speak because of the shock...

"I-it's nice to meet you too, sir...."

Damn, I stuttered...

Bang PD chuckled once again, and then I feel Jungkook pulling me gently to the side to make way for their CEO to walk through "Bang PD-nim, why don't you go inside?" jungkook said

Bang PD shooked his head while smiling "No I'm fine, Jungkook.... I just came to take Namjoon for a quick snack outside..." Bang PD replied while looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon flinched at the mention of his name, he seemed surprised "M-me...?" Namjoon asked just to clarify

"Yes.....You..." Bang PD replied, his eyes never leaving Namjoon "no need to bring anything... just come with me" Bang PD said as he fixed his winter coat.

Namjoon looked surprised as he remained motionless for a short moment.

Shortly after, Me and Jungkook watched Namjoon grabbing his coat and beanie before heading outside.

He stood beside Bang PD and both of them bid us good-bye before disappearing into the dark and snowy road.

Jungkook quietly closed the door and looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"You okay...?" I asked, lifting up my hand, gently caressing his cheek.

Jungkook sighed deeply before looking at me again.

He held my hand on his cheek and slowly, he leaned forward, putting his lips over mine.

He let go shortly and then threw me a warm smile "...I am now... "

I immediately blushed at his statement, then he chuckled and started pulling my hand

"come on, let's go to sleep"

_________________________________

A few hours later (around 1am)
.
.
.
.

Halla....

Why do I suddenly hear my name being called.....

Halla....

There it is again....
.
.
.
.
I moved my head slightly as the sound of my name being called woke me up from my sleep.

"Halla.... "

My eyes quickly jolted open at the third call.

I feel Jungkook's fingers digging deeper into my skin as he wrapped his arms around me.  My face quenched as I felt the stinging pain of his nails.

A small cry escaped my mouth.

What is he doing....?

I quickly turned my eyes around, facing Jungkook beside me...

And never had I expected to see him like this...

My mouth gawked open and trembled the moment I saw Jungkook's face all watery and sweaty.

Is he.... crying... in his sleep?

His eyes were closed, but the tears kept on running down from his eyes, staining the pillow beneath our heads.

"Jungkook" I called, lifting up my free hand and gently wiped away the tears from his face.

My body flinched when Jungkook unexpectedly jolted his body and sat up, his mouth grasping for air.

"Jungkook.....?" I followed his tracks and slowly sat up, my face only bearing pure confusion.

Jungkook quickly turned his head at the sound of his name.

He managed to catch my stare, and at that moment, the first thing he did was hug me tightly, which left me more confused.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" I asked, my hands reaching out to his shoulders.

There was a long pause before Jungkook spoke

"I dreamt about it again, Halla....." 

I stared at Jungkook longer than what I've expected, remembering the dream that he just talked about earlier...

Can't that butterfly go away and leave us alone? It tears me up seeing him like this....

I immediately snuggled closer and gave him a tight hug "Jungkook...... please don't be scared... I won't leave you..... I'll never leave you...." I said softly, stroking the back of his head, assuring him that everything will be alright.

Pondering on the situation we're in, I don't think we'll be able to sleep now.

I feel Jungkook breathing heavily against my body. My thoughts then wandered on what to do next... I really want to take away Jungkook from this anxiety....

We slowly let go of each other, and then my mind suddenly worked out like a magic wand, finally giving me a wonderful idea.

Jungkook caught sight of my stare, and a smile widely spread across my face

"Jungkook, wanna go for a walk?" 

.

.

.

_________________________

Author's POV:

Meanwhile, down at the living room, Jimin laid on the couch as his mind wandered up on the clouds, reminiscing about their whole bonding session with the ark earlier....

Jimin's POV:

Minju....

Why do I smile everytime I recall that moment when she knocked over one of our flower pots earlier....

I want to be honest, Halla is pretty, but Minju has this cute charm all over her. She looked so cute while eating all those kimchi, and not to mention her talent too....... I should thank Jungkook for leading us to them....

Suddenly, the door popped open, catching me off-guard. My body jolted up when Namjoon-hyung stepped in with a sulking face. He finally got home after Bang PD-nim took him for a snack outside.

"Ah, hyung, what's with the face?" I asked jokingly, smiling at him.

But soon, my smile turned into a frown as I watched Namjoon-hyung dropping his body onto the sofa, with his hands glued to his forehead.

I shifted my body a bit nearer to him. Namjoon rarely looked stressed like this, it was indeed an alarming sight for me to see, which meant only one thing...... there's something definitely wrong....

"Hyung.... what's the problem?" I asked, this time i'm serious

Namjoon-hyung slowly rubbed his forehead, taking a deep breathe before laying his eyes on me

"It's Bang PD...." he said with his deep voice

My eyebrows quirked at the mention of him "Eh? Bang PD-nim?" I surprisingly asked with pure confusion.

Namjoon-hyung paused for a long moment, his eyes lingering around... I assume he's thinking whether to tell me or not....

At the end, he sighed deeply, his eyes looking at me with sorrow

"He wants them gone, Jimin........"

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued.......

_______________________________

A/N: URGENT!! 

Hey guys, I just wanna ask you something serious... 

"Would you like to me to include a chapter with mature content?"

Just comment 'Yes' or 'No' so that I would know whether to publish it or not, thank you! (It will serve as a filler chapter btw)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.2K 9
Your twin soul is your other half, to find your twin soul is like finding yourself - anon. Note : * English is not my mother language, expect many g...
1K 36 16
Jungkook is moved to an orphanage deep in the woods. The building is old, and full of secrets... ANGST.
1.5K 175 31
How a fresher falls in love with her leader and the same with the leader
275 25 9
Divided by time, United by a tragic incident. In a bittersweet reunion, 7 middle aged friends take a walk down the memory lane at the least excepted...