Hot N' Cold | Kim Taehyung FF...

Door emo_mode

♧♤◇ In which a girl dated a guy which all their friends had started gaining friendships. How did they ended u... Meer

<chap. 1>
<chap. 2>
Late Intro:
<chap. 3>
<chap. 4>
<chap. 5>
<chap. 6>
<chap. 7>
Non- update
<chap. 8>
<chap. 9>
<chap. 10>
<chap. 11>
<chap. 12>
<chap. 13>
<chap. 14>
<chap. 15>
<chap. 17>
<chap. 18>
<chap. 19>
Part 20
<chap. 21>
<chap. 22>
<chap. 23>
<chap. 24> (The Ending)
³>fAcE,pEyS, rEvEaL<3

<chap. 16>

172 16 0
Door emo_mode

Y/n POV

Y/n outfit

I went to the kitchen as I hear someone and mom was talking to someone. "I love you too babe!!". My mom said as I was getting confused or angry. "Okay bye! I'm gonna prepare some breakfast from our children! Don't forget to go here!! Okay? Bye babe!". She said and I went to the table. "Mom, who are you talking to?". I asked as I was waiting for her response. "Oh that's my frien-". I cut her off. "Friend? Tsk tsk. I heard it all, all you said is BABE!! OKAY!?? DONT BE A SLOW COWARD AND SAY THE TRUTH!! HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND, OR WHAT!??". I said everything and my mom was speechless. "I'm sorry but that's your new father! And don't blame me!!". She said and I slapped her cheeks. "You're our mom but he's not our father!! Our father is dead!!! Dead dead dead! Okay!!!". I left her speechless with tears escaping in her eyes.

Yerin POV
Outfit

I heard Y/n and Mom fighting and I went to my window and saw Y/n going inside the car. Oh no I'll be late!!. I went to mom to comfort her. "It's okay mom. I'm here for you and don't believe from Y/n. She like our stepsister. Right?". I asked but the question is fake because I love my family but suddenly. *Ring ring*." It is time to go to school baby girl!!". She said as she was wiping her face with tissue. "Bye mom!! Don't cry!! You'll be ugly!!". I said as I was waving at her with smile. "Take care!!". She said as she was wiping her face again.

Taehyung POV

"You stop!! Stop hurting me!!!". I said to Mingyu and his men as they're hurting me with bat. "You aren't intelligent and we should need ranking!!". He shouted and I was waiting for Y/n to arrive. She is the only person whom will saved me. She is mine. No one can take another from her. Suddenly my eyes caught Y/n's sexy outfit. And beautiful face. Okay back to reality. "Y/n!! Help me!!!".

Y/n POV

As I was walking to the gate and went to cafeteria, someone called me. "Y/n!! Help me!!". I saw Taehyung with wounds on his face and there's a group of boys. A lot. "Omg!! What happened! Who did this to you!!?". I asked as he was pointing to my side as someone was sitting in the chair. A boy

Who are you to hurt Taehyung!? Huh!!? Tell me why!!! Is he done anything to you!!?". I asked angrily and he respond. I thought he's deaf btw. "He doesn't have done to us but only the thing is, that he is stupid and idiot and not intelligent. Only us who are intelligent". He said and some people went to gather us. "Don't judge others, okay? I don't want any fight okay?". I saw in the corner Taehyung stand and I started to act like a slut and the one I said to Mingyu, I'm gonna do that. I started caressing his cheeks, hair and finally his lips. I turned to Taehyung and I whisper. "This is only acting". I said and he nodded and left. "So, no judging? Anyway, you're handsome. I want you and we should have relationship from now on. Okay?". Isaid and he said. "Of course just to you. You're mine from now on." He said and we went to other place and he bumps into some people. "Ouch! No respect!!". The girl said and someone was in amused.

(Okay that part was weird tho)

Time skipped

In the house.
Y/n POV

I was walking in my room and suddenly I heard someone. "Hahahahahah funny!!". Oh okay nevermind that's Yerin. I walked to my room and saw Taehyung playing in my computer. Like he's not observing me. "I thought that was an act!! Now you're going to show me that he's your boyfriend?!!". He asked and I said. "No!! That's not true and even I caressed his cheeks, it's not true please!!! Don't break with me!! I love you!! Only you!, okay!!? Understand me?! Please!!" I was cut off because he said. "It's okay! I love you!!". He said caressing my hair and missing my forehead. "Oh. I thought it's truth". He went to me in the bedroom.

We sleep and fall asleep

Saranghaeyo!!!!!

Don't forget to vote

Do you know eh bee? Search it

"Dad jokes try not to laugh eh bee family" okay or just not because some of you guys are lady so that's why!!"

Haha!!! Saranghae oppa!! (BOYS) Saranghae BTS, EXO, GOT7, SVT, MONSTA X, SUPER JUNIOR, BIGBANG. ETC.

(GIRLS)
Saranghae Bp ,TWICE, GFRIEND, 2NEI, CLC, AOA, SNSD, SURAN, IU, (MAYBE). , AND ALSO SUNMI.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

703 62 22
A year spent with BTS, they were fun but did they even like spending time and who enjoyed it the most. Follow a girl who really liked BTS. She spends...
52.4K 2.7K 25
Where in a group of boys have been talking online for over a year but haven't shown their faces! So they decide that on their one year anniversary of...
195K 7.9K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
26.8K 707 30
One night as the guys of BTS are coming home from a long day, they drive across a sight that will change their lives forever. And meet a girl that mi...