Nymphadora Potter

By AlexisPease

Harry Potters older sister is Handed off to Nymphadora Tonks or Tonks by Dumbledore. Read the story for more... More

Nymphadora Potter
Life with Tonks
Hogwarts
First week at hogwarts
Quidditch
my boyfriend
The Answer
Not the normal night that I like
The test
The House of my little brother
Our journey
The Family that lives together dies together
NOTE

Infected with the love bug

295 8 4
By AlexisPease

Me and Senus have beeb dating for 7 months. We have been talking about summer holiday. We have talked about staying here again or staying together at the leaky couldran. We have finally decided to stay at the leaky couldran. We left the school and went straight off the train to the L.C. When we enter Senus asks Tom for 1 room for summer holiday. Tome looks like he doesn't like the idea but the Senus places 10 Gallons on the counter with 5 extra saying that we are not here. After the room is paid for we relax in each others arms. Then Senus gets up and gets down on 1 knee and I know whats about to happen and my hand goes to my mouth in shock. Then He says " Nymphadora Lily Potter will you do me the of marring me?" I looked at him for a minute then I say.....

*****************************************************

hahahaha cliffhanger find out what will happen tomorrow. remeber to like and tell ur friends and to become my fan. untill tomorrow maybe.

AP<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...