Against The Sun We're The Ene...

By nini_amca

Aileen, Chasity, Mayra, and Evelyn are the 4 sisters that ran away. They ran away from their parents. They ra... More

Against The Sun We're The Enemy
Official Killjoys
A Warm Welcoming
Old Memories
A Purpose
Plans & Confessions
"Shoot"
Awkward... O_o
New Comer & A Bad Vibe
Good News, Bad People
Checkers and Dracs
Sad & Gloomy
Deja VĂș
Grace

Goodbyes

195 7 4
By nini_amca

The hot, California sun gleamed on our faces as we said goodbye to The Fabulous Killjoys. They had to leave to save Grace. Don't get me wrong, I really wanted them to save Grace, but fear was killing me inside. I didn't want anything to happen to them.

"Bye." Ray said to Evelyn who had her hands on her hips.

"Bye? That's all?" She grabbed Ray from his jacket and gave him a deep, passionate kiss.

I turned around and looked up at Mikey.

"Can't I go with you? Please?" I pleaded.

Mikey grabbed my hands in his. "I've already told you Aileen, I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Nothing will happen to me! Just please I don't want to be away from you! Please?"

"I'm sorry Aileen but no."

I gave Mikey a bear hug. He returned the embrace. I buried my face in his chest.

"Just promise me you'll come back safe and sound."I mumbled.

"I will. I promise."He kissed the top of my head. "And no matter what happens always remember one thing."

"Yeah?"

"I will always, ALWAYS love you. No matter what."

I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back. "I love you too. I always will."

His smile grew wider. He kissed the tip of my nose.

"We'll be back in no time." he said.

"You better, or else I'll go get you myself."

We all walked to their car waiting for Frank and Chasity to finish their goodbye. After a while they finally came with the rest of us.

The Killjoys were going to get in the car when Mayra called to Gerard, "Wait!" She ran up to the car and exchanged some more words with Gerard. She kissed him on his forehead and stepped back. Then they sped off leaving us here, going to save Grace.

Evelyn, Mayra, Chasity and I were sitting in the diner, silent.

"You guys, why are we mourning already?" I asked. "They're not dead."

"You're right." Evelyn said.

But as the day went by, we slowly got more and more depressed. We tried to get our minds out of the situation, but we couldn't.

"Ugh." Chasity said and kicked an empty can of refried beans.

"We should fucking do something!" she yelled.

And she was right we couldn't just stay here and pretend none of this was happening.

After a little while Mayra spoke up.

"Of course." Mayra said, standing up. "It hasn't been too long. We can catch up to them."

My face lit up. We can still help them.

"What are we waiting for?" I asked.

---------

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while!D: I promise I'll try and update more often it's just that I've been busy... and sorta lazy :/ Anyways I hope you liked the chapter I'll try and upload tomorrow or the day afterwards. Anyways please vote, comment and if you want fan:) It'll greatly be appreciated!:D

-Viper Kid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 497 31
The fires of 2012 started it all. Millions of Lives destroyed, and it was all part of Better Living Industries plan. It is now 2019 and their headqua...
899 39 10
After you find out the truth of Battery City and run away, you attempt to start a new life of your own as a killjoy. Little do you know that later yo...
2.7K 247 15
Okay, so Gerard wasn't exactly ecstatic about where they had ended up. Sure, it was Frank, his best friend's birthday, it was Halloween, and they eve...
420 18 23
The year is 2019, and Better Living Industries has taken over the only part of the world that survived the 2012 Great Fires: Battery City, California...