Her Guardian Thug

By limited_love

Hennessy has the perfect life, the life of riches, but it is all taken away from her on her nineteenth birthd... More

Authors Note
Characters
- 1 -
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
SEQUEL

-7-

7.4K 247 51
By limited_love

A week later
Hennessy POV

It was finally the day I dreaded to come, my parents funeral. I wore my all black romper that fall off the shoulders and my black pumps. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail braided it and wrapped it up into a bun. My aunt, Kindell, and me were all downstairs eating breakfast as we waited for the family car to pull up. It's been a week since I've seen or heard from Roman. He's been calling, texting, and even stopping by but I just don't want to talk. I'll talk to him when he get rid of whatever him and Crimson chin had going on cause I was not about to compete with the next bitch. My aunt told me he would be riding in the family car with us so I was mentally preparing myself to finally be in the same place with him. All morning they been asking me was I fine . Truth is I don't know. I cried this morning in the shower and again while getting dressed. I'm just ready to get this day over with. The doorbell rung and my aunt went to open it . Roman walked in making it hard to be mad at him . He looked good as hell in a dress shirt. Kindell looked at me and I shook my head no. She still wanted to beat his ass for last week. He walked over to the table and sat across from me while my aunt made him a plate.

Roman's POV
I was in my truck with all the windows up listening to See You Again by Wiz Khalifa. It was the day I had to put the man and woman I looked up to the most to rest. I never saw this shit coming. Ant and Celeste were good people besides the drug shit. But that what comes with the game. You live by the gun you die by the gun. I haven't heard from Hennessy since that fight we had a week ago. I been calling, texting, and stopping by her aunts place . When I stopped by for her Kindell crazy ass would always say she was gone or she tried to tase me. I was ready to see her. I missed her she brought good vibes. Even though ain known her for long she's someone I want around for a while whether it's as my girl or as my friend long as she was here. The building was now up and running. It looked 10x better , I know Ant up there smiling. The grand opening for the bar was tonight but we've been there all week in the warehouse part working. We actually making more money now. I pulled up to the house and parked on the side of the street. I walked up the grass and rung the doorbell. Eve opened the door and I went to join everybody at the table. I sat across from Hennessy and she ain't even look up at me. I knew what Genesis did pissed her off but I didn't know she did that, I would've deleted the shit before anybody could see it. Speaking of Genesis I went off on her ass and told her we ain't had nun else to say to each other. Eve placed a plate of breakfast in front of me and I said my thanks. It was quiet and you could feel the tension plus Kindell kept jumping at me. I guess Eve caught on.

" So spill it. What's the matter with you two?" She asked pointing between me and Hennessy.

" He's a F nigga " Kindell said rolling her eyes at me

" Watch your mouth and shut up . I'm not talking to you." She told Kindell and started looking between me and Hennessy.

I didn't say nothing I just looked at her forehead cause that's all I could see since she had her head down looking into her lap.

" I just trusted some I read off paper instead of following my own mind." I heard Hennessy say

She then got up and went upstairs and I followed her. She walked into her room and tried to close her room door but I put my foot in the way.

" I'm not moving it. Just hear me out real quick Hennessy that's all I'm asking ya for." I pleaded with her

" I don't want to talk Roman. I just want to be left alone." She sighed

" Well let me come in. I won't talk, I'll just sit ." I tried my luck again

" THE CAR IS HERE " Eve yelled up the stairs

She open the door and walked past me heading down the stairs. Why the fuck she so stubborn Ant. I said looking up at the ceiling. I walked downstairs and joined everybody outside to get in the car.

Hennessy POV
We got out the car and waited for Aug & Q to get here. They didn't ride in the family car because they were just getting back from picking up a package or something from out of town. I grabbed my black shades out my purse and placed them on my face. Kindell walked over to me and we locked hands. Everybody was walking in as we waited our turn. My aunt wanted it to be a closed casket funeral since my mom was shot in the head and my dad was pistol whipped but I wanted to see my parents one last time no matter how they looked. We were now walking in. It was my dad parents, Me, Kindell, aunt Eve, Roman, August,Q and 3 of my dads close friends. When I reached their caskets I held in my cry. They looked so different but so peaceful. We were now sitting listening to the preacher. When the choir started to sing I couldn't hold it in any longer. I started to break down. I was shaking and crying uncontrollably and Kindell was right alone with me. Roman came and sat between us and put his arms around both of us. I cried the rest of the funeral. When the funeral was over everybody headed over to my aunt house for the repass. My parents were getting cremated. The ride back was silent .

That Night

I had just woke up from my nap. The repass went better than the funeral . I reached on my nightstand feeling for my phone. My room was completely dark. I powered my phone on seeing I had 7 messages and 5 missed calls . The calls were from Roman.

Otherhalf 🙃💪🏾💜 - you okay ? sent at 4:05 pm
Otherhalf 🙃💪🏾💜 - still sleeping ? sent at 5:37 pm
Otherhalf 🙃💪🏾💜 - text me when you get up 😩 sent at 5:38 pm
Roman 🤭❤️ - how ya feeling ? sent at 4:30 pm
Roman 🤭❤️ - I know you don't wanna fuck with me right now but just let me know you okay sent at 4:50 pm
Roman 🤭❤️ - I got some to do tonight but could I come over after ? sent at 5:10 pm
Roman 🤭❤️ - say something ma, you got me blowing ya phone up and shit like some sucka ass nigga sent at 5:23 pm

I texted the both of them back and laid on my back looking up at the dark ceiling.

Me to Otherhalf 🙃💪🏾💜 - I'm woke sweetie sent at 6:03

Me to Roman 🤭❤️ - I'm okay . Thanks for checking on me sent at 6:03

I heard the doorknob twist and turn so I went to cut the light on and open the door for Kindell. She came in with the biggest smile on her face and a bag of hot fries.

" you good ?" She asked as we sat on the bed

" Better, you ?" I asked sticking the chips in my mouth

" Same. " I nodded My mama said she's going out with some friends tonight to take her mind off things so we have to cook dinner for ourselves." She added

" ooooo look at aunt Eve getting her Saturday night on " I said making us laugh

" You know we could get our Saturday night on and go to Roman's bar grand opening tonight." She said with a smile

" No Kindell I don't wanna see him or talk to him." I shook my head

" Come on Hennessy. It's your dads old building he signed over to him. He re-decorated and everything. Besides he's been here for you it's your turn." She said making a point

" Fine . Only because he has been here for me." I told her

She jumped up from the bed and told me the grand opening was at 8 which was in 2 hours. I put my phone on the charger and dragged myself to my closet to find some for tonight. I decided on some simple since it was just a bar. After I picked out my fit I headed to do my hygiene. I was in the bathroom flat ironing the last li boy of my hair when Kindell walked in already dressed. She always was ready before me.

" You look cute but I wish you would've said you were putting your hair up, I wouldn't have spent 30 minutes flat ironing mines." I told her

" Thanks and I'm sorry boo. Where's your outfit ?" She asked walking back towards my room

" uhhh I think I want to change ." I said looking at my outfit then hers .

" No ! You need to wear this. You gone have him watching you all night." She said with a smirk

" Kin I don't wanna have him watching me all night. And I looked over dressed." I was now putting on my clothes

" Yes you do . Make him feel even worse for hurting your feelings." She said clapping her hands " And it's just a dress child. Now pose for this picture." She said holding up her phone.

We got our purses and headed downstairs to the kitchen. We took our before shot and headed out to my car.

Roman's POV
I was at the building getting shit ready for tonight with Aug & Q. I haven't heard from Hennessy yet and I been texting her since the repass ended at 3. If she text back she text back and if she don't she don't. I wasn't finna spend my grand opening sweating her. I forgot who tf I was for a minute. I already ain't do shit, Genesis did. We were almost done just had to set up the actual bar and it was going on 6. I made sure the lights on the sign above the bar was in tact and we started to unpack all the liquor, glasses, and other shit. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I checked it.

Hennessy😍😘 Im Okay. Thanks for checking on me . sent at 6:03 pm

I was glad she was good but I still wasn't about to sweat her. After we got done with the bar we chilled up in my office as we waited on 8. We all started rolling up blunts.

" Y'all ready for this shit or what ?" Aug asked

" Hell Yea " me and Q said as we laughed and dapped each other up.

" I hope shit go as planned though. I hope it don't back fire putting the warehouse in here with the bar." He said again

" Most def B but shit gone be straight. Got to think positive if you want shit to go right." Q said and I just nodded .

We started firing up the blunts and going in rotation.

" You did good bro . I know if Ant was here he would be proud as fuck." Aug said dapping me up

" fasho " Q added

"Preciate that . Wouldn't be able to do it withought my main mans . I love yall ugly ass niggas bruh." I said making everybody laugh

" We love ya too nigga" they said together

We stayed in rotation til about 7:45 and went back down to start letting folks in

Hennessy POV
We pulled up and parked. It was only 7:50 and it was already a line at the door. The place looked good . It was a brick building and it was all white on the outside. I started to walk towards the end of the line and Kindell started bitching.

" Why tf we about to go stand in line when we got pull ?" She ask sighing

I already didn't want to be here so I was most definitely not trying to go in early.

" Can you just chill. The line not even that long."

" It doesn't matter ! We shouldn't be in it ." She said making me sigh this time

I started to walk back towards the end of the line when we saw Q walking to the bouncer giving him some wristbands. Kindell started calling his name and he waved us over. The bouncer put a wristband on our wrist but he didn't but a X on it. I guess he thought we were 21. When we walked in it was amazing. There was a huge orange light that hung above the dance floor. There were blue purple and a little pink lights as well. I can't lie they did really good with this. But what made me fall in love with this place was the sign above the bar that read Hennessy's Nutty Bar . I remember I told him the night we got drunk off Hennessy that was what I would name my brand of liquor. I smiled before we took a seat the bar. Kindell started texting August which resulted in us walking to the VIP section in the back. When we got close enough I saw Roman sitting in between two females. One who looked like him a little and one who looked like she was in paradise by just sitting next to him. I wanted to turn around but didn't want to make a scene. When we approached the section the security guard moved the red velvet rope for us letting us through. August and Q stood up to hug us . They looked real nice.

" How you feeling sus?" Q asked me

" A little better, just trying to get my mind of a lot of things." I told him

He nodded his head as he went back to his seat . I sat down next to Kindell while she sat next to August. She passed me a glass and I started sipping on it. Roman didn't say anything to me and I didn't say anything to him. Booty by blac youngsta blazed through the speakers and Kindell and August went to go dance leaving me alone. A guy came to the rope and ask me would I like to dance . I was about to say yes when Roman looked at him like was going to kill him. He walked away and I looked at him.

He got up and came to sit next to me. He put his hand around my neck pretending to choke me and put his mouth to my ear.

" so you was about to go dance with that nigga on the song we first danced to at the club? I'll smack the fuck outta you." He said in a joking manner

I put my hand over my mouth laughing and noticed his eyes were low and red as fuck. I stop laughing remembering we weren't speaking. He noticed my mood and rubbed his hands down his face.

" Can we just have fun tonight? You can be mad all you want at a nigga after." He said licking his lips.

I sighed before nodding my head. He flashed his pretty smile at me and grabbed my hand taking me over to were he was just sitting. He took me over to the two girls who he was sitting in between. They were talking and laughing about something and when we came over they stopped.

" Look I got somebody I want ya to meet." He said to one of the girls." Hennessy this is my sister Penelope. Penelope this is Hennessy."

She got up and gave me a hug and was about to say something before the other one spoke.

" You forgot about me." she stood up

Roman looked at her and she shifted her weight to one side and placed her hands on her hips.

" Hennessy this is Bee . Bee this is Hennessy." She put on a fake smile and shook my hand

I thought back to where I heard that name from and remembered that was the contact name of the girl who texted him that night we was on snap. I couldn't lie she was a pretty looking female with blonde hair.

His sister was too except her hair was all black.

By that time Kendall had made it back so I introduced her to the two. We were all sitting down drinking and having our own conversations. Me and Roman, Aug and Kindell and Penelope and Bee. I couldn't help but notice every time I looked up Bee was looking at me . Only thing I was saying in my head was please no drama tonight. But I knew that was gone out the window when I looked up and saw who was standing at the rope. It was Genesis and her friend Nadia and they were with Q. Nadia was Q girl so we should've been excepting this. They looked cute though.

Kindell mugged them the whole time they stood waiting for the guard to open the rope. I looked at her and shook my head no, I didn't want any drama tonight. Roman leaned in to whisper in my ear and ask did I want to move to another VIP section but I said no because that would cause something. I saw Genesis go join Penelope and Bee and when I saw Bee face expression I knew she was also fucking with Roman. I wasn't going to trip because like I always say he's not mine. The DJ got on the mic and said he was going to slow it down while he take a bathroom break. 4 walls by Veto ft Natasha came on and I stood to sway my hips to the beat. This was my song and I guess Roman knew cause he stood and pulled me to the middle of the dance floor followed by Kindell and August and to my surprise Q and Nadia. He picked me up and placed me back on my feet before he said " wanna dance ?" I bust out laughing remembering the night we played drunk uno. I nodded my head and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mines around his neck. He moved back some looking in my face.

" I missed you Hennessy. I know I said I wanted to have fun and we don't have to talk right now but I just wanted to tell you that I've really missed you and I'm really sorry all that went down. From the club to the snaps to the hickeys. I know you ain't my girl or whatever but I'm feeling you and I know you feeling me and I want us to build some kind of bond. Not saying be in a relationship cause I'm not ready we not ready but build a bond and this ain't the weed and liquor talking." I blushed as we started laughing at the last thing he said.

" I've missed you too Roman. I'm sorry about what I said about you pretending to be here because of my dad and for blowing that Genesis thing out of proportion and for ignoring you for a full week." We started laughing " But I think I might be into that bond thing." He showed his perfect teeth before he pulled me back closer to him and his lips touched mines. I smiled as we finished dancing.

As we danced I felt like the happiest girl in the world right now I just hope this wasn't the weed and liquor talking. The song ended and we walked back to VIP were everybody else was now back sitting. VIP was more pack then we left so I had to sit in Roman's lap. Everybody was having a group conversation when Bee got up and snatched a glass off the table pouring her a full glass of vodka. I haven't seen her drink anything all night. She looked at Penelope and started to gulped down the drink while Penelope just shook her head. She got up and refilled the cup and this time she took the bottle with her. I focused my attention on August and Kindell.

Roman's POV

I had just came back from dancing with Hennessy. I decided to gone tell her I was feeling her and that I wanted to work on a bond. It was no use in hiding it. I just hope she took me serious and that these females don't fuck it up for a nigga. We made it back to our VIP section and seen it was more people then we left, people was even standing up. I pulled Hennessy on my lap so we wouldn't take up two seats. We was all chilling til I saw Bee get up and pour her a glass of vodka . She gulped it down and refilled the cup. I don't know what the fuck she thought she was doing but she was pissing me the fuck off. I don't know what happened to her she usually wasn't on no stupid shit. I stared at her and if looks could kill she would be a dead mutherfucker . I would deal with that later. The vibe started to pick back up in the VIP section. Everybody was drunk as hell right about now . Hennessy got up to pour her a glass of Hennessy of course when Genesis walked past her bumping her shoulder a li bit. Oh shit. She stopped what she was doing and turned around walking towards Genesis who was now sitting. I got up to go get her but Kindell put her hand up stopping me. As much as I wanted Hennessy to stick up for herself I ain't won't a re-run of last week. I walked over there and grabbed Hennessy before anything happened but like always Genesis had to act a ass.

" That's right get your daughter before I give her an ass whopping ." She said all loud and shit her and Nadia laughing . I saw Bee laughing too

By that time Kindell was up and August was trying to calm her down.

" You know what ? I'm not about to be arguing and fighting with you every time I go out. So imma let that slide." Hennessy said walking away

But Kindell didn't give a fuck she picked up the bottle of Hennessy and poured it on Genesis.

" Since you wanna be my cousin so bad bitch there you go." she started to take off her shoes but Hennessy and August grabbed her pulling her out the VIP section .

We took Kindell way outside and she still was going off . I understood her though. She's the fighter and the older cousin and no matter what she was gone be there for Hennessy. I waited on my sister to come out and we left. I made sure to tell Pete to close down for me. Pete was one of Ants main mans and was now the head security guard. Kindell left with August so Hennessy followed me to my house in her car. We pulled up and she was still sitting in the car. I walked and knocked on the window and she got out. She looked like some was on her mind but I was gone wait til we got comfortable to ask. Like a re run we went into the movie room. I went upstairs to change and to get her some to get comfortable in. I put on my black basketball shorts and white tee and got her the same thing . I gave her the clothes while I went to get snacks. When I got back she was dressed and on the phone with Kindell. I got the blanket from the back and sat on the sofa . She was still on the phone so I got my phone out and got on snap . I recorded myself and flipped the camera around recording her before I said " It ain't a vibe if I ain't with her ." She started blushing and I ended the snap. I captioned it with She trying to dress like a nigga 😍🤤 . She was now off the phone so I decided to speak.

" what's on ya mind love ?" I asked

She shook her head nothing .

" Don't do that talk to me ." I moved closer so now I was sitting next to her.

" I don't want to have to go through all this drama all the time because I talk to you. I'm not a drama person and it's just real stupid. " she sighed

" I feel you but I can't control nobody. I can't make them not pop up when we out. I can't make them not feel jealous only thing I can do is tell them I don't want nothing to do with them which I did . Just know that imma try my best to keep you away from that . I got you . iight ? You gone always be good with me ." I told her

" You promise ?" She held out her pinky

" I promise " I locked mines with hers

" Okay . Let's get back on snap now " she laughed

I took out my phone and she took out hers . We got on my snap and flooded it then got on hers and flooded it. We went in the bathroom to take a few pictures since were matching . We came back and laid on the couch and covered up. She laid in front of me and I laid behind her with my arms wrapped around her waist . It was my night to pick a movie and I picked Jeepers Creepers 2 . I ain't fuck with the new one. Halfway through the movie Hennessy turned to face me . She looked up at me.

" You know your my first kiss?" she said with a yawn

" oh really ?" I asked her

" Mhm" her eyes were closing

I leaned down and kissed her lips and then her forehead .

" Goodnight ma "

" Goodnight Roman" she snuggled into my chest

I took a picture of us like this cause she was cute as fuck when she was sleep. I posted it on snap and captioned it She can't hang 😂 Night 🤞🏾💙

I thought about moving us upstairs but when I yawned it knew I wasn't gone make it. I closed my eyes and joined her .
*************************************************
Don't y'all just love Kindell 😂🤷🏾‍♀️💪🏾 I did not read over this so If there are mistakes then I apologize.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 509 17
My mothers on drugs my father is gone I'm rising my little brother as my own son and I've found a man that's help me through it all but is he the man...
37.6K 954 22
Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Taylor,her life is wrecked.The pain she us...
1.4M 36.4K 34
©Copyright 2013 **(WARNING!!) Story contains sexual and explicit content and some Private Chapters(Follow). Read if Mature** Qua' sean met Midnight...
25.5K 1.2K 65
China has a good life falls INLOVE with a great guy or so she thinks. follow the twist and turns of her life, love, death, failures, and triumphs