Her Guardian Thug

By limited_love

Hennessy has the perfect life, the life of riches, but it is all taken away from her on her nineteenth birthd... More

Authors Note
Characters
- 1 -
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
SEQUEL

-6-

7.1K 237 11
By limited_love

Kindell's POV
I walked in the guest room to wake Hennessy ass to get some tea about last night . When I saw the bed wasn't made up I knew she never came back home . I smirked while I pulled out my phone to send her a text.

Fav Cousin 🤞🏾💓 Good morning freak 👀 sent at 9:00 am

I went back into my room climbed into my bed and pulled my freshly rolled blunt from out my nightstand . My mind then went to August and how we got high as fuck the night my aunt and uncle died . We've been talking a lot lately and he's really been here for me since that happened. He even sing to me when I'm sad to cheer me up. I never been big on relationships but I think I'll make an exception for him. I pulled out my phone to call him since I had time until Hennessy got home.

Hennessy POV
I woke up to an empty but familiar bed. I rolled over on my back rubbing my head and looked at the digital clock on the nightstand it was 9:45 a.m . I grabbed my phone seeing I had 2 new messages . One from Kindell and one from Roman.
Otherhalf 🙃💪🏾💜  Goodmorning freak 👀 at 9:00 am
Roman 🤭❤️ Good morning. Had to make a few small errands I should be back around 11 . It's some aspirin in the bathroom cabinet and I got plenty of food down there for ya to cook . 6:43 am

I walked into his bathroom seeing my pink towels and toothbrush. I turnt the shower on and went to find some of his to put on. I decided on a white tee and basketball shorts . I grabbed my phone texting them back before I went and got myself together.

Me to Otherhalf 🙃💪🏾💜 nothing happened 🤷🏾‍♀️ but morning 😘 sent at 9:51 am

Me to Roman 🤭❤️ Got it . Morning 9:51 am

After I was dressed I went to go fix me some to eat . I was sitting at the table eating when my phone vibrated making me jump. It was Kindell so I decided to call her since I was here alone .

Otherhalf 🙃💪🏾💜 I smell a liar 🤥 sent at 10:30

Phone Conversation
Kindell - Hellllooooooo
Me - * laughs* You can let your hopes down now Kin nothing happened .
Kindell - I saw y'all on August phone on snap . Good vibes onlayyyy * we started laughing *
Me - you lame asf bre bre but I'm serious nothing happened.
Kindell - I believe you . So how did you enjoy yourself you look like you were happy in the video ?
Me - It was nice until some chick message popped up on the screen saying she need him and him to come over * I rolled my eyes getting up to throw my trash away and wash the few dishes I used*
Kindell - Guh what ? I see Roman got a lot bitches chasing him

Roman POV
It was 6 in the morning when I got out the bed careful not to wake Hennessy. I had a lot of shit to do today and some shit she couldn't come with me to do. I went to shower and got dressed in my all black even though it was hotter than a bitch outside that's just how I dressed. I left the house in my black challenger headed to my first stop which was the warehouse to meet the Interior Designer at 7. I sent Hennessy a text letting her know wassup . When I pulled up at 6:50 she was already there. Good , she was already on my good side. I let us in showing her the 2 floors she would be doing. The warehouse floor wasn't going to be nothing major just tables and chairs for them to cut, wrap, and bag up the product. It would also have a kitchen. I was doing that floor myself , it wasn't her business to know all that . All she knew was that this was a bar that I worked at. I already got the elevator made to lock off floor 2 the only way you can get to that floor is with a key. A key only me Aug & Q would have. She showed me a few pictures, had me sign a few papers, and in a hour and a half we were done. I locked up and pulled off heading to go pick up the keys I had made for the elevators . After that was done I had to be to my sister house to go see Bee . It was going on 8:30. I pulled up to her house and jogged up the few steps knocking on the door. She opened the door with this ugly long ass 90's sweater on.

" Hey bubba " she hugged me calling by that gay ass nickname she gave me when we were 5
" Wassup love , where Bee ?" I got right to the point

It ain't like I ain't miss my sister but I wanted to know what Bee needed me for last night since I told her I'll be there for her I wanted to keep my word . She took me to a room in the back of the house and I saw Bee unpacking . I looked at my sister and she just shook her head walking away. I knocked on the room door twice causing her to turn around . When she looked at me I could tell she had been crying. I went to go sit next to her on the bed.

" what's going on ?" I asked picking her head up by her chin making her look at me

She was hesitant to say some at first but when my sister walked back into the room and told her to tell me she started to speak.

" Remember I told you about possibly being pregnant for another guy too ?" She asked sniffing I nodded so she could continue . " Well last-night around 12 he came over my house saying how I was a hoe and how his first child could possibly be by someone else how I played him and I was gone pay for my hoe actions. Then he started beating on my door with his gun. I called the police and they told me they would handle it but in the mean time to stay somewhere else . I texted you to come over to get me but when you said you were busy I called Nel ." Tears were falling from her eyes . " I never meant for any of this to happen Ro. I fucked up and now my life is going down hill."

I felt bad for her . I fucked with Bee harder then I fucked with any other female I had sex with cause she wasn't like them. She always had her head on straight and she wasn't ratchet. She couldn't come stay with me cause I didn't want Hennessy finding out about this until I knew the baby was mine. We not together but I'm feeling her and I know she feeling me and Ion wanna jeopardized that before I even get a chance .

" Stop crying." I wiped her tears " Everything gone be iight I got you . Don't go back to that house tho . If you need some from there let me know and I'll come take you, ya hear me ?" She nodded her head

" Thanks Ro " she wrapped her arms around my neck

I got up and headed back to the front seeing my sister sitting on the sofa watching Tv. I sat next to her and rubbed my hands down my face.

" what's the matter ?" She asked sensing my frustration

" Female problems ."

" Let me hear it ." She turned to me

" iight so I been chilling with Hennessy you know Ant daughter and shit been cool between us. We vibe together. Now Bee pregnant and Genesis getting on my fucking nerves . On top of that nigga ain't have his dick wet in about three days but if I go to Genesis she gone think we together again I'm just fustrated as fuck yo ." I sighed

" You need to stop fucking with so many different people at one time then you won't be in this mess. I don't know Hennessy but she sound like a sweet girl but Bee need you and if Hennessy can't except that then you don't need nobody like that. And as for Genesis you gotta do something about that ." She laughed " You got that bitch sprung out ."

I nodded my head laughing. I asked my sister what's been going on with her and we talked for a li bit. The time read 9:30 so I got ready to go. I hugged my sister and left out the house. When I started my truck my phone started ringing and it was the devil herself.

Phone conversation
Me - wassup ?
Genesis- so you forgot how to text back?
Me - why tf you always on some dumb shit every time you hit me up ? That's the main reason Ion text back. * I pulled off from my sisters house *
Genesis- *sighs* I'm sorry baby. I just miss you . It's been three days Roman
Me - you don't gotta do all that crazy shit Genny . I hate that shit and you know it . Then you started that petty ass shit at the club that night. Shit ain't cool
Genesis - Let me make it up to you. Come to my house
Conversation Ended

She hung up before I could answer . I knew what she was doing but the way my drought got me feeling I couldn't say no. I hit a left at the light going to Genesis apartment. I cut the truck off and got out to walk up the stairs to her door. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out .

Hennessy😍😘  Got it . Morning  at 9:51 am

I knocked on the door while I texted Hennessy back.

Hennessy 😍😘 I'll be there in a minute . Ya need some ? sent at 9:52

Genesis open the door and I could tell we both had the same thing on our mind .

" Hey Daddy " she said smirking at me
She pulled me to the sofa and pushed me down on it .

Genesis POV
I hung up the phone before Roman could respond. I start to clean up and take a shower before he got here. I put on my black strapless bra and the matching panties. I went into the kitchen and made us a drink and sat them on the table in the living room. I heard a knock on my door and I hurry to open it . I opened the door and he was standing there typing on his phone looking sexy as fuck . I hurried and pulled him into the house and pushed him on my couch. I grabbed the two glasses and gave him one . I gulped mines down before I sat in front of him on my knees . He unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down to his ankles. I pulled out his member and started to suck the tip. I saw him gulped down the rest of his drink as he leaned his head back into the sofa. I teased him for a minute waiting on my surprise to kick in.

Roman's POV
She passed me a cup full of white liquor , I'm guessing it was pineapple ciroc by the smell. She gulped hers down before she got on her knees in front of me. I pulled my pants down giving her an easier access . She started to suck on the tip of my jr and I leaned my head back on the sofa. A few seconds later I start to feel dizzy so I lifted my head and opened my eyes . Everything looked like it was blurry. I looked down at her as she looked up at me smirking .

Genesis POV
I sucked on his tip for a few seconds more when I felt him moving around. I looked up at him and smirked it kicked in. I got up and wiped my mouth as I reached in his pockets for his phone. He tried to move my hands and get up but he was too weak. I was still going to give him what he came here for but I was also going to make that itty bitty bitch from the club eat her words. After I saw him and her on his snap last night it pissed me off. He out here showing off this young ass girl when he got a grown ass woman right here, I felt disrespected and embarrassed and I'll be damned if I went out like that. I got his phone and placed his thumb over the home button and it didn't unlock. What the fuck . I thought to myself . I tried his pointer finger , nothing. I know this dumb bitch don't got his toe print on here. I put his middle finger over it and it unlocked. Real fucking cute Roman. I took of his shirt as he mumbled something. I sucked on his neck putting hickeys on him getting him back horny so he would stop trying to fight me off him. I then picked up his phone and clicked on snap. I took pictures of me straddling him with his hands on my ass, took pictures of him with his head in the crook of my neck like he was kissing on my neck and I took a few more. I posted them and the last one I posted with the caption Better vibes 👅💦. I put his phone back into his pocket and sucked his Johnson back on hard. I slid off my panties then slid down on it. He started to moan as I showed him what he could have right here with me.

Hennessy POV
It was going on 11:30 and Roman said he would be back by 11 . I should've drove my own shit last night I thought to myself . Every since I got off the phone with Kindell 30 minutes ago I been bored as fuck. I was now sitting in his living room watching Love and Hip-Hop New York re-runs and scrolling through Instagram. I had half a mind to text Kindell to come pick me up but I knew her and my aunt were on their way to my house to get my mom things she wanted to keep and they had to go the funeral home to pick out caskets. I suppose to be meeting them there but Roman was no where to be found. I went to my messages to see he had texted me back. I probably ain't see it since I was on the phone . I opened the message and texted him back.

Me to Roman 🤭❤️ - For you to get here ! I suppose to be meeting my aunt at the funeral home soon. You said you would be back by 11 where are you ? sent at 11:28 am

I started to get mad . I walked into the kitchen and grabbed his keys to his black Escalade. I wasn't about to wait on anybody. I jogged upstairs grabbed my stuff from last night put on my shoes and jogged back downstairs. I locked up his place and left in his truck. I text Kindell to see where they was at and she told me they were still at my house getting some of my mom's things. I let out a breath of relief and told her I'll meet them at the funeral home. I pulled into my aunts driveway and walked around the back to the back door since Kindell said she left it unlocked for me. I hurried and got dress. I threw on a dress and braided my hair and two loose braids .

I grabbed the keys and my purse and left the house after I made sure to lock both doors. I listened to the radio as I rode with all his windows down. I was at a red light when my phone vibrated. I looked at it seeing Roman texted me back.

Roman 🤭❤️ - Shit my fault love I lost track of time . I'm doing 80 in a 60 there to ya 😂😘 sent at 12:02

He tried to be all sweet and shit but he'll see when he get there that me and his baby will be gone.

Roman's POV
It was 12:00 in the afternoon when I woke up on Genesis sofa. The house was empty but she left a note on the table .

Had to handle some business but I enjoyed you

I don't remember what the fuck happened between us but I know I been over here longer than I was suppose to. My mind went to Hennessy I knew we had to get that done with her parents. I pulled out my phone to text her as I left out the house. I seen she texted me so I texted back while I pulled off speeding towards my house. When I got there I went upstairs into my room but I didn't see her. I went to take a quick shower. When I was done I jogged downstairs looking for her. She wasn't no where to be found. I then notice my keys to my truck was gone. I left the house and headed towards her parents place.

Hennessy POV
I made it to the funeral home first. I didn't want to go back to my parents house, I never want to go back there. It still didn't hit me that I would be burying my parents next week. My phone started to ring .

Phone Conversation
Me - What ?
Roman - yo, loose the attitude. I said I was sorry I had a lot to do and I lost track of time .
Me - I don't care about that Roman ! You said you would be there at 11 and you wasn't on time. I thought it was respect to you
Roman- *sighs* I know look I'm sorry that's all I can say
Me- ..........
Roman - Look I just got your fathers stuff and I'm following your Aunt nem there. Don't wreck my baby . I never let nobody drive her
Me - BYE ROMAN !
Conversation Ended

I sat in the truck waiting for them to pull up as I scrolled through Instagram. I had a new follower so I clicked on their page and it was that tall bitch from the club. I accepted her follow and followed her back waiting for to accept. A few minutes later my aunt and Roman pulled into the parking spots next to me. We all got out and walked inside. The man showed us all of the available caskets and my aunt picked one for my mother and Roman picked the other for my father. I let them do everything because unlike me they knew them better than I did . Yea I was still salty about them not telling me their real daily lives . While they talked to the man I walked and sat down. I never thought I would be picking caskets for my parents. Tears started to fall uncontrollably down my face. Roman came and sat next to me while my Aunt went on doing the obituary and planning the rest of the funeral. He rubbed my back as I cried into my hands. He took my hands from my eyes and wiped my tears.

" It's all settling in now . My parents are gone and they're never coming back ." I cried

" I know love . It's hard for me to process that shit too but everything gone be okay. I'm here with you. Your Aunt and Cousin is too. You're far from alone so don't ever think that." He said as he wiped my tears again

I laid my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me. My dad told the truth about one thing. Roman would be here for me.  I looked up at him when something on his neck caught my attention. I decided not to say anything. We're not together but I was gone ask was that the reason why he was late coming back to get me . My aunt came back and said everything has been finalized and we left. I followed Roman back to his place to return his baby.

" You still mad at me " He asked once we made it into his house.

" Nope " I said popping the P

" really ?" He said smacking his lips

" yes rEaLly Roman " I mocked him

" bet that " he said before he went in the backyard

It was now 3:00 and I was sitting on the sofa watching Wild'N Out when my phone vibrated . It was a text from Kindell.

Otherhalf 🙃💪🏾💜 BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! sent at 3:01

She had tea. I laughed before I texted her back. Roman came back inside and sat next to me on the couch .

Me - Fill me up bitch 👀 sent at 3:02

Otherhalf 🙃💪🏾💜 Go watch Roman's fucking snaps ! He lost his fucking mind !! I'll whoop his ass for you if you want me to . sent at 3:03

I knew it was something major . I wasn't even his friend on snap and neither was she. She probably was with August.

Me - 🤨... what's his name sent at 3:03

Otherhalf🙃💪🏾💜 yobitchmcm_ send at 3:03

Me - 🤞🏾 sent at 3:04

I went to snap and added him as a friend. I'm guessing he saw it cause he smirked at me.

" you wanted to see us from last night ? I would've sent it to you ." He said

He accepted my request and I clicked on his snap. The snap of us last night popped up first and I smiled . Then there were videos of him riding and rapping in his car earlier. But what was next caught me off guard. It was him and that girl from the club. What made me mad was he had the nerve to put better vibes. I started laughing while shaking my head bitting my lip. He looked at me .

" What's so funny ?" He asked

" Yo silly ass ! " I said catching him off guard

" Huh ?" He squinted his eyebrows together

" hUh my ass!" I rolled my eyes "Take me home Roman !" I yelled getting up from my seat on the couch

He look confused then he got up and grabbed me by my arm .

" Yo , what the fuck is up ?" He asked acting like he didn't know what the fuck was going on

" YOU ! What do you take me for ? A joke ? Is you spending all this time with me because you feel sorry for me ? Because my dad told you too ? Or lemme guess maybe my dad paid you too ! " I snapped

" What the fuck is you talking about Hennessy!? You really tripping right na."

I took out my phone showing him the snaps .

" Is this why you couldn't be on time to take me to the funeral home ? Then you posted bEtTeR vIbEs like you were trying to say with me it's good vibes but with her it's better ones ! " I yelled

" Calm down ma . I didn't post this shit . I don't even remember none of this happening!"

" So I'm guessing you don't remember that hickey on your neck either huh ?" I said " You know what I don't even care that you were with her because we are not together! It's the fact that you lied to me and said you were busy when you was out fucking the bitch who jumped on me on my birthday! Then you played me on snap saying good vibes to me and better vibes to her and shit. Most importantly you had me sitting in this house alone when I was suppose to been at the funeral home while you were out fucking ! That's foul as fuck !" I said walking away but he grabbed my arm again

" Listen to me I DID NOT POST THAT OR TYPED THAT CAPTION!!! I didn't lie either I was out handling business then she called and I went over and that's all I remember but I know fo sure I ain't post or type that shit . I wouldn't even play you like that ." He tried to explain

" Just save it ." I said seeing Kindell text me saying she was outside " Just stay away from me Roman . I can't believe I liked you ." I walked to the door and opened it

" What you mean Hennessy ? I'm telling you the fucking truth . I shouldn't have even went over there I'm so- ."

" BYE ROMAN ! " I yelled cutting him off

I walked to my car and Kindell start shooting birds at him and saying she was gone whoop his ass. I got in and looked back to the door and he was standing there looking mad as hell. Tears start to fall down my face. I really liked him and I believe my dad words when he said Roman would be here for me and wouldn't hurt me and would have my back. But I guess that was just something else my dad lied to me about.
*************************************************
Next update might be a little slow. It's my favorite uncle birthday and he's having a party but there will be another update before tomorrow 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 80.6K 45
Dayiona meets Andre.She absolutely hates the fact that he's a thug.His living the fast life and she doesn't know if she's ready for that.Then she goe...
1.1K 206 31
Perfect life...was it really? Follow the story of a young cheerful woman who thought she had everything: love,friends,family... Shout out to @Yadram...
1.8K 22 3
Taylor has it all: two perfect best friends, a boyfriend who is the love of her life and a family who love and support her in everything she does - w...
25.5K 1.2K 65
China has a good life falls INLOVE with a great guy or so she thinks. follow the twist and turns of her life, love, death, failures, and triumphs