Grieving Hearts [Completed]

Od rickydonna7

Agustin DeLuca looked at the photos infront of him, rage burning through his veins, as he watched his wife in... Více

Prologue
1- New Beginning.
2- Regret
3-The Nightmare (part-1)
4-The Nightmare(part-2)
5- Happy Birthday?
6- Please, Not Him.
7-Sleep with me
8-He is not that bad after all
9-Finally found you
10-when we first met.
11- I am doomed
12- I need a plan.
13- And then it happened.
14-he knows?
15-the truth.
16- I will make you mine...again.
17-you all are same.
18- Onika-1; Agustin-0
19-the date
20- are you serious?
21- you did nonetheless.
22- scars.
23-the golden cage.
24- let her go.
25- inhumane.
26-kidnapped.
27- devastated.
28-falling deeper.
29- put on a show.
30-guilt.
31-Rain.
32- yes or no?(part-1)
33-yes or no?(part 2)
34- the master mind.
35- The face off
36- illusion.
37- trapped.
38-I do.
39- two simple words.
40- delicate.
41. surreal.
42- shining star.
44-complicated.
Bonus chapter-1
45- tears.
Bonus Chapter-2
46- despair
47- forever.
Bonus Chapter-3( #Day 8)
48- bleeding raw.
49- royally screwed.
50- believe me.
51. two can play in a game.
52- no one.
53- Too Easy.
54- Nothingness.
55- numb.
56. breath in, breath out
57- drowning.
58- Prove it.
59- painful.
60-life won't be worth.
Bonus Chapter-4
Epilogue

43- meaningless.

12.8K 681 255
Od rickydonna7

Especial thanks to all the voters and commenters, I luv ya'll, you know.❤❤

This chapter is dedicated to you all (it's my personal favourite 😅😅)

Enjoy!

..........................
Onika's pov.....

All the heads were turned in our direction. Everything went silent. Deadly Silent. I think Agustin could even hear my heart beating furiously, because I was able to hear his ragged breathing, his eyes blood shoot, giving a glimpse of the upcoming storm.

Agustin took few slow steps towards me to stop after coming dangerously close to me and said "You were not well to go with me but you are well enough to go out with him and in case you are wondering, No, I wasn't spying on you. I called Maria to tell her to give you medicine, if needed and take care of you that's when I came to know you went out of the mansion just after I did." He seethed, through gritted teeth, doing nothing to hide the anger in his voice.

He gripped my wrist in a death grip and said" let's go." With finality in his voice, leaving no space for arguments, making my heart beat accelarate in unadulterated fear. That look on his face, screams danger, pure danger.

"Agustin, leave my hand you are hurting me...you are not in your senses right now. It's not what you think, we can talk about it after you cool down." I said almost pleadingly, and tried to free my hand but he wasn't letting go.

He looked at me for few seconds, a dangerous aura radiating from him, making me want to crawl away and hide somewhere far away.

But I just stood there, stunned, my eyes locked to Agustin's. I know if I don't go with him right now, all the efforts I had put into this plan will go in vain, if it hasn't already.

But I was past understanding anything, I just can't walk out of here on Agustin's order with my head bowed down like a culprit, and leaving Jacob behind to bear the consequences, not after everything Jacob has done for me, not after everything Agustin has done to me, I have to live with myself for a life time, so I better live with some self respect intact.

Jacob. I looked at him. He took a step towards me. I immediately signalled him not to. He fisted his hand and shook his head. I silently pleaded with my eyes for him to understand, I can get away with it, but he can't, at least not without grave consequences. He had already done a lot for me and had gone through a lot for me, I can't involve him in my shit, as he said it's my fight.

When I didn't make any move, Agustin tugged at my wrist harshly and said " I. Said. Let's Go." His voice laced with a silent warning.

Enough.

I am not his puppet.

I can feel anger rise in me.

"And I said, no"I replied in a steady voice. He looked completely taken aback, his grip loosening a bit out of shock.

"Excuse me?" He asked in disbelief.

"I. Said. NO. Agustin, haven't heard that word before?"I wiggled my hand out of his grip and he let me this time.

"If I want to spend my time with Jacob then that is what I will do.
I am not your puppet. I will do what I chose. I refuse to take orders from you. If you can't cope up with your wife taking her own decision, Then go find someone who is ready to bow to your every whim. Because I am not that." I said look directly into his eyes. Ever trace of fear gone. The only thing I could feel right now is anger.

"Throughout the duration of our marriage, never for once you thought it was important for me to know, when are you going to come back home or with whom are you spending your time, then what's wrong if I do the same. Tell me Agustin why can't I do the same?" I asked him. He looked dumbstruck, as if not able to comprehend what he was hearing.

"I am just playing by your rules, then why is that, you are not liking it? Common Agustin be fair enough to play by your rules. You never had any problem when the dice was in your hand then be man enough to play by the same rules when it's in mine.

If you expect something out of your partner learn to reciprocate the same. Or go find a robot and marry her who will do whatever you say. Because I refuse to be one.

You torture me, but that's fine, right? You nearly killed me, but even that is alright? You took me for granted, who cares? You treated me like an animal, called me indecent names... but even that is okay, isn't it?

Everything thing should just be forgiven, right? Why, because you realised your mistake? But your mistake is not just those vile things I mentioned right now...your first and foremost mistake was not being able to trust me, and from where I am looking you are still standing at the same position you where standing few years back."

I let out a humorless laugh "Have you asked yourself why am I not comfortable enough to ask you in the face that I want to meet Jacob? Though I am not doing anything wrong, I am just sitting here and having a meal with him. Tell me if I would have asked you directly were you going to allow me?" Of course I was not expecting an answer, we both know what it is.

He just looked at me, speechless. I am not letting you blame this on me, Agustin.

"Day and night you throw your apology at my face and expect me to forgive you, but you know why I couldn't find in me to forgive you? " I asked, as a tear slipped from my eyes and I wiped it furiously, I don't want to shed anymore tears on this pathetic excuse of a human being.

"No, it's not because I am not strong enough to let go of my past. I will tell you, why. The answer is very simple Agustin.

Because forgivness should be awarded only when the one at fault has realised his mistake.

There is nothing to forgive for, because you have realized nothing, you didn't trust me then, you don't trust me now.

You are fooling no one Agustin De Luca. I am not fool enough to count your guilt as your redemption, I am not fool enough to count your guilt as your love, because guilt can never be a substitute for love, neither your guilt nor mine, you don't respect my choices, you don't trust me." I paused for a moment and took few deep breath to ease the aching pain in my heart, all the while Agustin looking at me with concern and the same pain that I believe was evident on my face.

"It's not your fault to doubt me when you find out I was not home after I said I was not feeling well enough to accompany you to the business dinner, and I don't blame you for it, but you should have called me directly and should have asked me, where I am, had you done that I swear in the name of God I would have walked out of here hand in hand with you.

I never blame you for doubting me when the circumstances are such, that is a human instinct, it's just a natural response, maybe if I were in your place I too would have done the same, but it hurts to know that you don't trust me enough to call me directly to ask where I was before coming to conclusions. I could have gone out to buy some medicine or just roam around for some fresh air or may be I was just hungry and wanted to go out, so asked Jacob to accompany me here, since you where in an important meeting.

But you rather marched in here with your men trailing behind you, as if going to catch a criminal and command me to come with you as if I am not an individual of my own, as if I don't have any dignity, as if I am just your puppet.

You may not raise a hand on me ever again but that alone won't make things work between us, because I don't want a gentleman, I just want someone man enough to respect and trust his own wife, that will suffice.

Be that man and then ask for my forgivness... rather you won't even need to ask for it. The moment you become that man I shall forgive you, because I am woman enough to keep my pain aside, let go of my past and find it in me to forgive the one who has proved himself worthy of it, even though that man happens to be the one who betrayed me in the worst possible way, scared my soul, broke me beyond repair, shattered my heart into pieces, crushed my love under his shoes, made my life a living hell and.... RUINED ME!

And if you can't be that man then just let me go, because I will settle for nothing less and we will end up hurting each other.

I know forgiving is a sign of strength and not weakness, but forgiving someone who is not even strong enough to work on his mistakes is meaningless.

I am trying to give you a chance, don't make it tough for me. I will come home in a hour, Jacob will drop me. You have a problem? Then deal with it. Because I will do as I please" I said harshly.

Saying that I cluctched Jacob's hand and started dragging him out of that place with me, only to be stopped by Agustin's men, I glared hard at the one who hit Jacob with hatred.

I turned back to Agustin, looking directly into his eyes, I demanded "Agustin tell your dogs to back off."

Agustin fisted his hand to his sides but to my utter surprise he parroted what I said. " Back off."

With that I got out of there dragging Jacob behind me, hand in hand, leaving Agustin behind with a pained expression. I won't say it gave me any kind of happiness to see him like this, but I don't regret it.
***

Ha! Did you guys expected that? I guess that makes Onika 2; Agustin-0

Please vote and comment if you think the chapter is worthy enough.😀😁

Until next.
Ricky❤

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

907K 47.8K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...
669 57 12
"Abhimaan, pleasssee listen to me once, pleasee I begg you for once"she pleaded but he was not in his senses,he forcefully dragged and threw her in t...
5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
1.6M 48.8K 51
After five years and a thousand regrets, two old lovers meet again.. "What kind of stunt are you pulling out this time?" I see his eyes blaze in blue...