Abstinence x Grayson Dolan

By megansepilogue

"God isn't the only person you're going to be on your knees for." In which Mabel tries to lead Grayson... More

abstinence
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
epilogue
after

before

903 27 5
By megansepilogue

B E F O R E

"I always pondered about those who claim to know of God and to know God. They pray every night before they go to bed, forming a relationship with the King of the Jews. However, they never lived their life between truth and grace, charity, understanding, or love. When questioning Father about this he concluded that perhaps they didn't have an example to live by, they never had someone close to them to turn to when life wasn't going smoothly. Thus I was confronted that I'm failing my duty as a friend, as a family member, as a follower of God. If people don't hear my name and know that I am a child of God, then why am I claiming to be so?"

An excerpt from Mabel's journal
August 28, 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...