Her Guardian Thug

By limited_love

Hennessy has the perfect life, the life of riches, but it is all taken away from her on her nineteenth birthd... More

Authors Note
Characters
- 1 -
-2-
-3-
-4-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
SEQUEL

-5-

8.6K 248 20
By limited_love

Roman's POV
I pulled up to the building that use to be Ant's warehouse . I explained everything to Q and Aug on the way here . I decided to re-decorate his warehouse . It had 3 floors . I had in mind to make the first floor a bar, the second floor the warehouse, and the third floor the offices . That way I can have my hustle and my side hustle going on at the same time. I called up all of Ant workers so we can have a meeting at 3:30 . It's time to get the money back flowing . Me Q and Aug stood in the middle of the warehouse waiting for everybody to get here . It wasn't gone be a long meeting just a gathering to let them know who was in charge now and some new rules and new positions were being made. I checked my phone to see if Hennessy texted me back but she didn't . I remembered I hadn't even text Bee back yet. So I hit her up.
Bee 🤐 My fault , I'm gone swing by after this meeting . 3:25
They was just starting to show up and fill up the warehouse. I waited 5 more minutes to start exactly at 3:30. Any nigga who was late better get notes from somebody else cause I won't be repeating myself . I stood in front of the crowd with Aug & Q next to me . I started to explain to them how Ant signed everything over to me and how I would be the new boss . I assigned Aug and Q as my left and right hand men meaning they would really be in charge of all these niggas . If it was some real major they couldn't handle they would bring it to me . I explained to them how I would be re-modeling the warehouse and how every other warehouse we had out there will get shut down after this building was ready to be used . I figured if I had everything under one roof it would run smoother . They would work outta the two warehouses we have out there now until this one was ready . After I was done talking everybody left and I headed over to Bee's.

Hennessy POV
Knock Knock . I heard my Aunt Eve come into the guest room I would be staying in. I really didn't feel like talking everything was still sinking in . She sat at the edge of the bed and Kindell came and sat next to me against the headboard. I knew they were about to talk to me whether I wanted to talk or not . My aunt spoke first .

" How you feeling Cece?" my aunt asked using the nickname she gave me

" I'm making it. It's just so much to take in. Im feeling so many mixed emotions. I'm sad, I'm confused, I'm angry, I'm lost - I'm just not myself ." I sighed

" I know you're not but everything is going to be okay Cece . You're not the first one to loose their parent and you won't be the last . You know your mom and I lost our parents to a car accident when we were around your age as well. We were lost without them as well. But you know what ? We turned out okay . It's okay to mourn but don't mourn to long and give up your life because you have a bright future a head of you . "  she walked over to kiss our foreheads before she left out

It was now Kindell turn to talk.

" I know you don't feel like talking so I won't say nothing except I'm here for you and I love you " she said before she stretched out in the bed next to me .
My phone lit up and it was Roman again . I didn't want to talk to him. No it wasn't his fault but he knew I wanted answers that night he could've said something, anything . I looked at the screen of my phone to see what he said this time .

Roman🤭❤️ - I know your hurting right now ma but we really need to talk cause Ion want us on bad terms . Just hmu when you can. Sent at 3:26

I didn't want to be on bad terms with him especially now that my parents are gone I need as much company as I can. I decided to text him back.

Roman🤭❤️ - I'm sorry I had no right to be mad at you, it all was just too much and I guess I got in my feelings . I don't want to loose you as a friend though.  Sent at 4:15

I decided to join Kindell and take a nap. I needed to rest after the day I had . I got up to cut the room light off and closed the door. I laid down and played with my cross as tears fell from my eyes . God please take this pain away soon as possible.

Roman's POV
I pulled up in front of Bee's and jogged up to the front door. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out seeing I had a text from Hennessy. I read it and a smile came on my face. Glad shawty ain't mad at a nigga no more . Bee open the door dressed in all white with her hair tied up.

" Hey Ro " she gave me a hug as she let me in.
I spoke back and shot Hennessy a text back .

Hennessy😍😘 Wanna go grab some to eat like 6 ? Sent at 4:18

I turned my attention back to Bee. We were sitting in her living room across from each other. She looked like she had a lot on her mind. She shifted in her spot a few times before she spoke.

" I'm just gone get to the point because it ain't no reason to beat around the bush. I went to the doctor and the dates go back to a month. You aren't the only person I was having a month ago, so I'm not gone tell you it's your baby. I'm just going to say it's a possibility like I told the other guy. If you don't want nothing to do with me until the ba-"

" What you mean ?"  I cut her off

" Since we don't know if it's yours you don't have to help me with anything until the baby get here and you know for sure . I don't want nobody saying I had them out here-"

" Mane chill out with all that." I cut her off again  " Imma be here for you all the way up til the baby is due. Imma buy shit it need and all that cause waiting til it get here it's gone be too late and if it ain't mine then it's cool it ain't gone hurt my pockets" I finished

" You sure ?" She asked as she played with her fingers

I usually wouldn't be helping no female who saying she could be pregnant for me ans another nigga but I agreed to do it for Bee because I know she ain't that kind of female. She just fucked up with two niggas .

" I'm positive." I told her

She got up from her seat and came over to hug me and I hugged her back . We talked for a li but then I got up to head out. I told Bee I'll check on her daily and to hit me up if she need some. I checked the time on my phone it was going on 5:00 . I notice Hennessy ain't text me back so I called her. I really wanted to sit down and actually talk to her. We still ain't know nothing about each other and we definitely needed to break the ice since her dad trusted me with her life .

Hennessy POV
The sound of my ringing phone woke me from my nap . I saw Roman's name across the screen so I answered.
Phone Conversation
Me - Hello ?
Roman - you must was sleep ?
Me - I took a nap around 3 , wassup ?
Roman- you good ?
Me - Im a li better
Roman - Good . I texted you to see if you wanted to grab some to eat at 6 but you never said nun back to a nigga
Me - omg yes I haven't ate all day. I should've ate earlier at your place when Kindell cooked .
Roman- *starts laughing * should've but iight I'll be there at 5:50 text me the address
Me- you love to be on time don't it *laughs*
Roman- of course , see ya in a min tho ma
Me - k , bye
Conversation ended

I sent him the address then put my phone on the charger. I went to go take a shower and do my other hygiene. I walked to the closet to take out some simple to wear since it was nothing major.

I checked the time and it was 5:45 . I put everything I would need in the purse I was wearing now . I went downstairs and seen Kindell and my aunt in the kitchen cooking something . When they noticed me dressed up they walked over to me.

" ooooo where you going ? " Kindell asked first

" just to grab some to eat with Roman." I said nonchalantly

" aw we were just about to cook some fried chicken and scallop potatoes. " my aunt said

" sorry auntie just put me some up for later on tonight " I told her
A few minutes later the doorbell rung . And I left out the door . I guess we both got the memo to dress simple.

We got into his black Escalade and pulled off. The ride there was silent besides the music that played in the car. I looked over at him and watched him why he drove. He had his left hand on the wheel and the right hand played with his beard. He saw me looking at him and flashed his pretty white smile my way. I turned away from him looking straight hearing him chuckle. We pulled up to a restaurant called Food for the Soul (made up) and parked. It was a small soul food restaurant. We were seated and started to look over our menus. I looked up cause I felt someone starring at me. I closed my menu and put it down looking back at him. Before I could speak the waitress came to take our drink orders but we was ready to order our food as well. I order the ribs,macaroni, greens and candy yams with a sweet tea while he got baked chicken,rice with gravy, and macaroni with a sprite. When she left he begin to speak.

" So how you feeling ?" He asked referring to my parents

" It's gone take me a while to get use to them being gone but I'm fine . We decided to have the funeral next week. " I told him

" That's good and y'all already started planning ?"

" Yea , my auntie said it would be good to gone plan now so they could be put to rest sooner." I answered

" Smart. So when she going over to get your mom things ? I still have to get your fathers ."

" Tomorrow morning sometime. Can I come with you ? " I asked him

He nodded before he spoke again " Tell me about yourself." He said

" What you want to know ?" I asked back

" I wanna know who Hennessy is. I mean we gone be spending a lot of time together so I need to know about ya ."

" Well I'm Hennessy. My mom said she knew I would be a wild child meaning she knew I would be a child who liked to have fun so she name after the brand of liquor that she turnt up on. I love Netflix and chill . I don't have any siblings . I love exotic foods and exotic places. I like to try new stuff even if it's weird . I like to travel . I don't like to be lied to. I feel like I'm way too understanding of a person for someone to run me some lies. I've never had a boyfriend because of my dad crazy feeling that they weren't the right one for me so I never had sex. I want to go to school to major in business and one day open my on beauty parlor where girls can come get their nails hair and make up done. And I guess that's all ." I laughed and shrugged my shoulder

" So you really is innocent." He said with a laugh " iight so I'm real laid back and cool for the most part. I only get ugly when it comes to business . I been working for your dad since 2 years after my pops died. I have a younger sister she isn't that young just a couple months younger than me she actually turn 20 in August . I like Netflix and chill too so maybe we could do that later . I love the colors blue and black . I like to travel . Ive had plenty of females in my life so I've had plenty of sex safe of course" we both laughed " Ion really like liars either . I like to be on time and I like for folks who meeting me or got some going with me to be on time too it's respect to me . I'm a single man right now. I never had a real relationship because I just never found the right girl to be in one with but when the times come I'll be ready ." He finished up

The waitress came back with our food and we ate and got to know each other more . It was going on 8:30 when we left the restaurant. The ride was silent again but it was a comfortable silence. We pulled up to his house and he killed the engine . He got out and told me to come on . We walked in the house and into his movie room. I then remember he said we could Netflix and chill . He told me to make myself comfortable while he go get comfortable. I took of my shoes and scrolled through Instagram until he returned. He came back 10 minutes later wearing a grey wife beater and grey sweats with a bag full of snacks . He emptied all the snacks on the table before he disappeared again. This time he came back with a bowl of popcorn a two liter coke a bottle of Hennessy and two glasses. He went to the back of the room and brought a huge blanket and gave it to me . He took the remote and scrolled the movies before he mumbled something and threw the remote to me . I laughed and decided to put it on Everything Everything. He cut the lights off and we watched the movie. 30 minutes into the movie his phone started vibrating back to back. He looked at it and ignored it so I did the same . When the movie ended he was confused .
" So her mama lied to her ass like that all them years ? " he asked

" Yea , but she was only trying to protect her from the world."

He bust out laughing then said " Shid me that girl left town and got some dick" He said making me laugh with him

" You're stupid for no reason dude" I said still laughing

"Yea Yea you ready to go home or you still wanna hang ? " he asked with a smirk

I looked at the time it was only 11 . I told him I'll stay a little longer and he smiled and clapped his hands together before he left out the room. He came back with a box of uno cards and he motion for me to come sit in front of him on the floor .
" iight so we about to play drunk uno . " he said as he dealt the cards. " These the rules every time you get skipped that's 1 shot you draw 2 that's 1 shot you draw 4 that's 2 shots and if  i reverse it to you that's 1 shot . Oh and you gotta take a shot before we play." He finished up

I nodded my head as we begin to play. We took our beginning shot and it was my first play. I played a red 3 then he played a red skip and bust out laughing . I smacked my lips as I took a shot. It was his turn again and he played a red reverse.

"  Omg what the fuck you're cheating ! " I yelled causing him to laugh harder as I took my third shot.

He finally played a red 4 and I played a blue 4 changing the color. He played a blue 9 and I played my draw 4 and changed the color to green. He straight faced me and it was my turn to laugh. He pulled the cards and took 2 shots . It was my turn again. I played  2 green reverse making him take 2 more shots and making it my turn again. I finally played a green 7 and I had 3 cards left and he had 7. He skipped me twice making me take 2 more shots and he played a green 5. My last three cards were 5's so I threw all of them out and jumped up .

" UNO OUT AHHHHHHH !" I laughed and did a dance as he rolled his eyes . " I believe the loser should take 3 shots ." I said still laughing

" Hell nall! That wasn't apart of the rules ." He said

" It is now ." I said with my tongue out

" Bet" was all he said before he gulped down the 3 shots . We continued to play that a little longer . By the time we finished playing we were drunk off our ass and laid across the floor. It was now 1 in the morning . The radio was playing and the song 4 walls by Vedo ft Natasha came on. I don't know if it was the liquor but I started to sing loud as hell.

Roman's POV
Me and Hennessy just got done playing drunk uno. We were laid next to each other on the floor of the movie room listening to the radio. A song came on and she started singing loud as fuck . She sounded good but it was funny cause she was off her ass . I started laughing silently as she closed her eyes singing her ass off . I took out my phone and started to record her on snapchat. When she opened her eyes and saw me recording her she started laughing but she didn't stop singing . She reached over and started touching my face like she was singing to me. She started to sing with emotion and being all extra while she grabbed my face turning me to face her . We were laughing and acting stupid on snap when a text from Bee pop up at the top of my phone.
Bee 🤐 Could you come over ? I need you 1:15 a.m
I ended the snap posting it with the caption good vibes 😍🤟🏾. I looked over to Hennessy she was no longer singing but laying there looking at the ceiling . I knew it kilt her vibe . I stood up texting Bee back .
Bee 🤐 I'm busy . I'll be over tomorrow. 1:17 a.m

I tossed my phone on the couch and picked Hennessy up off the floor placing her on her feet.

" wanna dance?" I asked her with a smirk

She nodded and I pulled her closer to me wrapping my hands around her waist as she wrapped  hers around my neck. We swayed from side to side for a while before I decided to be goofy spinning her around and dipping her. She laughed and we went back to our normal position. It got quiet and the song changed but we were still swaying . I heard her breathing get lighter.

" Hennessy " I called her name but she didn't respond

I look down at her and she was sleep. I smiled and picked her up bridal style taking her upstairs to my room. I pulled the covers back and laid her down . I pull the covers up to her shoulders and turned to walk to the guest room until I heard her say something .

" Can you stay in here ? " she asked with her eyes still closed

I went to go close the door and walked to the other side of the bed . I climbed in the bed and she turned to face me .

" Thank You ." She said lowly before I heard her light snores .

I pulled her closer to me kissed her forehead and told her you welcome . I laid there holding her as I looked up to the ceiling .

" I won't let you down Ant." I said before I joined her
*************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 209 14
It's Nicole's Senior year of NorthShire Highschool, she has the beauty, brains, and courage, but it all changes when she meet a prime aged man name T...
158K 7.1K 30
August Alsina is dope boy who wants to do something different with his life. Growing up in New Orleans, he saw the street life first hand so it wasn'...
223K 4.5K 77
17 year old Reign Celina brooks came from a absuive home where her father used to beat on everyone in the house until Kendell, her older brother, sho...
394K 10.7K 63
y'all gotta read the perfect thug first or y'all gone be lost asf.but this gone be some good shit okay.