Oracle

By Hiddenhearts93

Jaspar spent most of his life hiding because of his power. He should have listened to the warning not to go t... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Epilogue

Part 50

2.8K 215 4
By Hiddenhearts93

"Go rest, Jaspar," John said calmly, rubbing Jaspar's back. "Say goodbye to Nathan," he added ominously. The room seemed deathly quiet at that announcement. Everyone understanding what John was implying in that statement.

Jaspar nodded understanding the implication too. He wasn't going to see Nathan again for a long time if ever. A dark ill feeling sunk in his stomach. He had saved Nathan only to deliver him to a far more dangerous being. A dangerous being whose hand was moving to grip on his shoulder almost painfully as he failed to obey John's commands immediately. "Goodbye Nathan," he murmured, standing up of the barstool he had been sitting on.

"Bye?" Nathan replied, his voice almost shaking with nervousness. The teenager was not stupid. He knew he was in danger.

Elison took Jaspar's other shoulder and steered him away from the bar. Jaspar walked up the stairs and to their room quietly. He sat on the bed and curled up slightly. This world was dangerous. It was dangerous and unforgiving. No good deed went unpunished and Jaspar had saved Nathan from being burned alive so he could be enslaved like many other young men and women with no one to help or save them. John was not unkind to Jaspar but Jaspar knew he was a special case. How he was with most unfortunate souls was likely very different.

"Jaspar?" Elison murmured, shutting the door behind him.

Something clicked in Jaspar's mind. Elison was his only ally here. His captor and his guard but also someone who was willing to go chasing around the city looking for a poor soul who had a fate he didn't deserve. Jaspar uncurled and stood up, walking towards where Elison's voice was coming from slowly, his hand out in front of him to find where Elison was.

Elison caught his hand and drew him close. Their body pressed up against each other with Jaspar's forehead resting against Elison's collarbone. Slowly he reached up and found Elison's face, cupping Elison's cheek and letting his thumb rub against Elison's lips.

"Jaspar?" Elison said sounding confused but from the bump against Jaspar's groin not unaffected by his actions. Jaspar pushed up and kissed the demon, finding his lips and kissing him deeply. Elison was frozen for a moment before he kissed back, arms wrapping around Jaspar and cupping his butt. Elison was not an angel, he wasn't really good at all but he wasn't completely evil either. A strange neutral in a world where being good was almost impossible.

"Thank you," Jaspar whispered as he parted their lips, his hand holding on to Elison's shoulder.

"I didn't find him in time," Elison replied with a distinct air of unhappiness about this face. Whether out of a desire to save Nathan or a desire to be able to hunt something down, Jaspar wasn't sure. He wasn't naive enough to think it was all an act of kindness. Still, Elison had gone and looked. There was some kindness in him.

"You tried. You didn't just sit back and let it happen. You tried," Jasper said firmly, kissing Elison again firmly, pushing Elison up against the door and rubbing their hips together.

"I... I'm not so heartless as to let a teenager die like that," Elison said gruffly, taking the grinding as permission to grope more. His hand sliding under Jasper's boxers and squeezing at the soft flesh.

"I'm glad," Jasper smiled up at Elison, arching his back slightly to give Eliso a better grip.

"Are you sure about this?" Elison asked his voice dark with need. Jaspar let one of his hands move down and into the front of Elison's sleeping pants. Jaspar moaned as he felt the size of Elison's penis. He was sure it just felt bigger because he couldn't see it but it made his knees feel slightly weak and his body felt on fire. He needed this. Jaspar wasn't entirely sure why he did, but suddenly all his could focus on was getting Elison to fuck him. Justice had said to enjoy himself.

"I'm not a virgin Elison. I'm horny and somehow I suspect if I try to fuck one of the pub patrons you won't be pleased," Jaspar commented seriously but unable to keep the desire out of his voice.

"No, I won't be," Elison allowed. "You're mine."

Elison letting out a deep growl as Jaspar suddenly slid downwards. Jaspar landing on his knees in front of the man, tilting his head slightly in an almost innocent look.

"Then let's do this, shall we?" Jaspar commented, reaching up with both his hands to pull Elison out of his pants completely and stroking the hard member. It seemed so hot in his hands and he could feel a thick vein stick out slightly. He grinned like a cat and stuck his tongue out, licking down the side of it.

"Jaspar," Elison exhaled, his hands tangling in Jaspar'a hair. Jaspar smirked. This was going to be fun.

Jaspar was practically purring next to Elison, curled up close to the demon sated and content. Elison had been worth the risk. The demon had been good... no amazing in bed and Jaspar was looking forward to doing it again. It was comforting to be next to Elison like this, and Jasper could feel all the tenseness in his muscles draining away. He was content and warm.

There was a knocking at the door. "Knock Knock," John called through the door. "You two finished?"

"And the good feeling is gone," Jaspar groaned, burying his head in the pillow. Elison chuckled deeply and kissed Jaspar's cheek. He rolled out of the bed, leaving a nice warm spot where he had been laying and quickly curled in it. Pulling blankets up around him and snuggling in. There was the distinct sound of zipping as Elison pulled on some clothes.

"I'll be right there, John," Elison called. "Be good, Jas," Elison commented teasingly, before unlocking the door and letting the fae in.

"When I said rest, I did mean rest. Still, you feel a little more stable," John chuckled, and Jaspar felt the bed dip as someone sat on it. "I hate to have to ruin that but I thought you might have questions about what is going to happen next to people."

"I do," Jaspar sighed, sitting up and pulling the blankets tightly around him. "John, why do you want to enslave everyone?" he asked rather bluntly, not really thinking about what he was saying until too late

"That's complicated," John mused, someone rubbing Jaspar's back. "It's not everyone but the safest way to know you can trust people is to control everything about their lives. My boys and girls are my toys to play with and until about a hundred years ago that was acceptable. It's only recently that the freedom of life has become important and I don't particularly enjoy the change."

"So you're stuck a thousand years in the past?" Jaspar commented softly.

"In a manner of speaking," John allowed. "I have modernised to a certain extent but ownership and the desire to claim souls is still the very fibre of my being. It is just now that I have to take better steps to look after those I claim. For example Nathan. He's going to work in the brothel when he is eighteen. Even fifty years ago I would have expected him to take on clients and sell his body. Now, I don't. I just expect him to learn how to dance, how to talk and how to act like he is worth being bought rather than actually selling himself. Souls are loyal if protection is granted and Nathan is not being punished. Nor is he a soul which would last long if he was selling himself."

"But you are still sending him to a brothel," Jaspar whispered, not sure he could speak any louder.

"A high-class brothel with clients who will respect the rules. Not to mention with a time limit. Once he knows his place and how to act, he will be moved to one of my less lewd businesses. I have always found that putting new souls where they can see the worst they can expect without suffering it makes them wise up quickly. If he disobeys, things will change. I don't think he will disobey," John said calmly. "He's a smart kid and I'm going to let him continue his schooling. he doesn't want to die Jaspar and he doesn't want to be a whore. I won't make him suffer either of these fates."

"You're going to let him finish school?" Jasper asked softly.

"A show of good faith," John said with a slight smile in his voices "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420 104 39
At times,we feel love is the most beautiful feeling,yet we fail to see the lingering danger!!! You can't escape your fate, whatever you try and howe...
131 2 11
You would think everything was fine but lets be honest. When is anything? Omisha lives in a quiet town for their quiet life. They didn't ask to find...
85.3K 2.9K 50
We have been on the run for days now. The safety of my children is my priority. I was betrayed in the worst way, and I could not watch him hurt us an...
72K 689 10
I am his nothing but "NO...GET OUT!" I heard a laugh. I shivered. He was my hunter. I was going to lose but I would fight. "I want you to leave. I...