His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

I belong there.

738 17 16
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna's P.O.V.
I wake up the next morning with someone on my back, an arm wrapped around me and Chris playing with my hair.

"Get away from me." I say, using my magic to put my clothes on and getting out of his hands as I start walking out the door. I go to the library and watch some TV.

Chris knows not to come in here because it's the only room where I get away from him. When noon came around, I opened the latch on the roof.

The latch had a little slot that it went into, making the hatch look like part of the ceiling. I open it and climb onto the roof. I close the hatch and fly to Granny's. Henry is inside waiting for me at a booth.

"Hey Henry." I greet, sitting down across from him.

"What's on your neck?"

"I was just going to explain that. I asked Chris if I could go back to Neverland. He said no."

"Did you tell him about Cassie?"

"Yes and all he told me is that Cassie is just sad and that he'll get over it." Henry put his hands over his mouth in shock.

"What did you do?"

"I asked him if he thinks Cassie will forget me leaving Neverland, and he said that's not what he was saying. Before he responded, I slapped him across his face."

"And then?"

"Chris brought me up to the bedroom and..." I look down.

"He what?" I looked up at him and realization washed over his face.

"He raped you." He almost shouted.

"Shhh. But yes, he did."

"Now we defiantly need to go."

"I can't, Chris won't let me out of the house."

"How'd you get here?"

"I snuck out." Henry looked behind me out the window.

"Luna, he's here." My eyes grow wide.

"No, no I can't go back with him."

"Sneak out the back, get back to the house, I'll take care of him." I stand up and hug him.

"Meet me at the docks a century from now, I can't let Chris know that we're excaping. And don't tell anyone about this, not unless they are willing to help us." I whispered.

He nodded and I ran out the back door right as Chris came in the diner. I fly past the window and see Chris go up to Henry.

Henry's P.O.V.
Luna left and I quickly pulled out a comic book from my backpack and started reading as Chris came up to me. I look up to him and give him an innocent smile.

"Hello Henry." He greats.

"Hey." I say, going back to my comic.

"Have you seen Luna anywhere?"

"I thought she was with you."

"If she was do you think that I'd be here asking if you've seen her?" He says sternly. As if on cue, my mom (Emma) comes in the diner.

"Hey Henry-." She cuts herself off, seeing Chris.

"Hello Savior."

"Chris." She growled.

"Henry, why don't we get out of here." My mom says as I slide out of my booth, ducking under Chris as my mom put her hand over my shoulder.

We walk out as she looked over her shoulder at Chris and turned back to me, going home.

Luna's P.O.V.
I quickly fly back to the roof and open the hatch, quickly getting in and locking it. I fly back to the TV where my songbook lays. I opened it and start writing.

*****
It's been at least a century since I last talked to Henry about excaping. And the last time I left the house. Why haven't I gone outside?

Well Chris put a spell on all the windows and doors to prevent me from getting out.

Luckily he still didn't know about the hatch so it wasn't enchanted. I haven't gone out that way because I don't want to risk Chris finding out about it and enchanting it, stopping my chance of saving Cassie.

When night came around, I started packing. I ran to the bedroom and packed some throwing knifes, some food, my chest of memories that I shrunk and put in my bag, Pan's flute necklace, songbook, and some books.

If I was going back, there was no way I wasn't going back without somthing to read. Luckily my pack was enchanted to be bottomless.

I opened the drawer and put on my Lost Girl outfit, grabbing my bow and quiver and slinging them over my back.

I ripped off the necklace that Chris gave me and put it on the bed. I also grabbed my dagger that Peter gave me and unsheathed it.

Admiring it, I dragged my fingers over my name. I sheathed my dagger and teleported into the library, grabbing the Percy Jackson book and opening it, putting the pictures in my bag. I still had the one of Cassie in my hand and traced it with my finger lightly.

"I'm coming my Cassie." I smile. I put the picture in my bag and flew up to the hatch, opening it and flying to the docks, where Henry was.

I land in front and him and noticed that Hook and Emma were with him. I give Henry a look that read 'I told you to not tell anybody.'

"Don't worry, their here to help." He tells me.

"When we got Henry from Pan, we saw Cassie and he asked if he would bring you back. I made a promise to him, and I don't intend to break it." Emma says.

"Even though Pan may be a bloody deamon, he deserves you over Crystal. You were his first." Hook says.

"Thank you, both of you." I say, holding back tears. We board the ship and started sailing out to sea.

"We have a problem love." Hook shouts to me a while after we got out to sea, who was at the front of the ship. I turned to him, telling him to continue.

"We don't have any portal to get to Neverland."

"Leave that to me, just tell me when it's time."

"Good, cause we need it now." I smirked as I outstretched my hands and make a portal before us, making the ship fall in the whirlpool of water.

We all grasp something as we appear in Neverland moments later. I look at the island and smile. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look behind me to see Emma.

"You ready to go home?"

"I don't know."

"Well, it has been a century. But you need to go back, for Cassie, for your Lost Boys. They aren't Crystal's, no matter what Pan says."

Peter's P.O.V.
Lots of things have happened in the past century since what's her name? Um. Oh right, Abby left. Crystal rules besides me as my queen and Cassie and the twins as our princes.

The twins  don't really like Crystal but Cassie doesn't mind most of the time even though he tries to avoid her. Trespassers aren't a problem since we just kill them on sight.

Right now I need to meet Crystal for our date. I meet Crystal at our clearing and sit down. She greets me with a kiss and I greet back by kissing her back. We break and I look at her.

"It seems like the king never gets a break." She says.

"Well the king will always make time for his queen." I reply, hooking my finger under her chin and lifting it slightly, revealing her chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you." She says.

"Aww, I love me to." I joke, putting a hand over my heart. She playfully shoves me and I laugh. 

"I'm kidding." I laugh.

"You better." Crystal mumbled. I noticed that her left arm was bandaged. What did she do to herself? Maybe she just cut herself with a sword or something.

Dismissing the thought, I turned my attention back to Crystal. Soon into the date, I feel someone come to the island. Crystal sees my weird behavior and asked what it was. I just smirk.

"Looks like we have some un-invited guests." I smirk.

"Should I tell Felix?"

"Yes, tell him to find the person and bring them to me, alive."

Luna's P.O.V.
I step on the island with Henry as Emma and Hook stay on board The Jolly Roger.

"Thanks again. For everything." I say behind my back.

"You're welcome. Just keep Henry alive. And go save Cassie and Pan." Emma says.

"I will." I smile, walking off with Henry. It becomes dark and Henry and I make a little camp with a fire to sleep.

You know that feeling when you go to a store with a friend for the first time with no parents, or anything like that. Well that's what I'm feeling right now. I can't wait to be back home.

We fall asleep and I wake up the next morning to no Henry.

I look around and see at least 3 paires of footprints around where Henry slept. The Bloodlust trio. I think. I follow the tracks and see 5 more tracks appeared, leading back to the Lost Boy camp.

I head back to my camp and gather my wepons. Glancing at Henry's tent, I see a pink powder on the ground. I go up to it and see that it's poppy dust.

The trio must have knocked him out before he could scream out to me for help. But why didn't they get me? Peter probably sensed that I was on the island and found Henry and I's camp.

Peter would recognize Henry, but not me.

I started to run to Peter's camp but stopped when I heard rustling in the bushes. I grabbed my bow and reached for an arrow as I get tackled to the ground with my hands pinned above my head.

I close my eyes and struggled to get out of his grip but he wouldn't let go, he just tightens his grip on me.

"Well well well, look who's back." A familiar voice says. I opened my eyes to see Felix smirking at me with his hood over his head, covering his scar and most of his face.

"Felix!" I smile.

"Hello Luna. Pan will be happy to see you again." At least someone remembers me. A sharp pain comes from my head.

I scream out in pain and close my eyes tight as I try to break free from Felix. All of a sudden, I feel his hands loosen a little as I stop struggling.

I open my eyes and looked around. I saw that I was at a flaming camp with everything on fire.

Dead Lost Boys were sprawled around the camp. I saw Cassise's dead body and Peter's body with his eyes open, showing fear close behind. The twins bodies were together.

Asa's arm around Cassie's back as if trying to protect him. Swords were inches away from Andrew, Jerome, and Hunter's outstretched arms. Jack's dead body was close behind Peter's with his staff on fire.

Felix's body is on the other side of Crystal. His hood burned and ashes all over his face and in his hair. I looked up and saw Crystal with a bloody dagger and I saw that she was smirking over Cassie's dead body.

I look over and see that Peter had a stab wound in his back, probably from Crystal.

She raised the dagger in the air and stabbed Cassie in the back. Soon I come out of my vision and looked into Felix's narrow eyes.

"Felix, you need to help me. You, Cassie, Peter and probably all the Lost Boys are going to die because of Crystal soon.

I need your help to stop her. She's a monster. She needs to be stopped. She's going to kill your best friend." I plead.

"How dare you insult the queen!" He yelled, pressing harder against my wrists. I wince in pain. Oh Felix, what has she does to you?

"That's enough, Felix." A British accent says. We both look over Felix's shoulder and see Peter. He nodded at Felix and he reliesed his hard grip on me and got off of me, backing away.

"Well well. Who's this?" Peter smiled, coming up to me.

"It's me. Luna, your queen." I try to make him remember me as I sit up. Peter kneels down to he was about my height, taking my chin delicately in his soft hand and raising it so I was forced to meet his gaze. I missed his soft and delicate touch.

Peter moved in closer so his mouth was right next to my ear, his warm breath on my neck, causing me to shiver.

"Lair." He snarls in my ear.

"Peter, you need to believe me. I was yours before that girl." I say. Peter immediately pinned me down like Felix, except his grip was 10 times harder. I heard a crack and felt a sharp pain come from my wrist. Telling me that Peter broke my wrist.

"Don't you ever insult my queen!" He snapped, his now dark green eyes staring into mine.

"She's not your real queen. I am."

"I don't know you. And you don't know me."

"If I don't know you then how do I know about The Bloodlust trio, how do I know about Henry? How do I know about Chris raping me and you coming to save me?"

"Or that time you saved me from that siren? How do I know about Cassies blanket with a map of Neverland on it?How do I know about Cassie?" I ask. Peter and Felix both looked a little shaken because Peter backed off of me. He just looked at me.

"How do you know about all of that?" Peter demanded.

"I told you, I'm your true Lost Queen." I say, sitting up, tears threatening to fall. I wasn't going to break down, I needed to show I was strong.

Peter looked dazed but quickly came out of it. He leaned in close to my face and waved his hand over my eyes.

I blinked several times as my eyes grew heavier and heavier until I let them close, collapsing in Peter's arms and falling into a deep sleep.

"Sweet dreams love." Is the last thing I hear from Peter.

A/N
Thank you all so much for your support. I finally got over 100 views. It might not seem like a lot, but if you know me, it is.

A huge thanks to Lolaroseweasley for voting and supporting me. You guys are what keeps me going. Leave a comment on what you think of Luna being back in Neverland and how Lilly is. P.S there will be something BIG with Lilly.

And when I mean big. I mean BIG BIG. So that will be coming up in the next few chapters as well. Remember if you have an idea for a chapter, let me know in the comments and I will see if I can fit it in with the story.

If I do put your idea in the story, all the credit goes to you and I will give you a ShoutOut in that chapters A/N Thats all for this A/N Bye my Lost Girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 2.8K 23
Ace has enjoyed the last few years in Neverland with the Lost Boys. They could do what they wanted, be reckless and ruthless, and also Peter was ther...
4.9K 408 24
Book One of Pan of Never Duology Have you ever wondered what came after Wendy and the other Darlings? What of all the other children Peter has visite...
918 48 40
In Neverland, no children grow up - except one. He was first a lost boy with no name and no past, then a reluctant pirate with no hope for a future...
2.3M 55.7K 51
A girl doomed before her own birth to be violently wanted by every person in her entire world, and then imprisoned for her entire life starting at ag...