Spies of a Generation

بواسطة ausllywriter

World class agent and spy, Austin Moon, has to face the troubles and struggles of having a normal wife, Ally... المزيد

pilot
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
ending

five

441 7 0
بواسطة ausllywriter

Five years later

"Auntie 'Erra, Kya messes up my hair!"

"No I didn't! She hads a leaf in there and when I took it out, her hair messed up!"

"Liar!"

Sierra sighs and glares at the computer screen. "How the heck did I end up with the brats?"

Matt sticks his head in the camera with a smirk. "You see, I didn't like that 'I can't wait until we have kids' comment and I'm showing you that you can wait."

Sierra smirks and leans on her hip. "I still want children. I can get these kids calm in three seconds if I felt like it."

"No you can't," Ally smirks, walking into the room. The two girls squeals as their mom enters and goes to hug her. They both begin to go on about the hair incident. "You may be a genius but you're not a mom."

A smirking Matt is back but only for a second before Austin's head is in the camera. "And where the hell were you? You can't answer your phone now?"

"Daddy!" Kya squeals, jumping so he can see her. "Hi, daddy!"

"Hey, Kitten," he smiles but his face immediately drops as he looks to his wife. "Now, where the hell were you? You know I don't like you leaving while I'm on a faraway operation."

"Uh... I might've went to sign the girls up for school?"

His eyes get so dark that even she can notice over the camera. "You did what?"

"Austin, I-"

"We're not discussing this over a camera," he glares and looks over his shoulder. "Drop me off in New York."

"Austin-"

"I'll be there by midnight." His hard voice says and he clicks off the screen.

"Is daddy mad?" Kya asks with a frown, looking up at her mom.

Kya's favorite parent was in no doubt Austin while Kayla's was Ally, though the two barely got along. The two were identical despite the different the opposite hair colors. Kya was the more sweet and tender and helpful child while Kayla as more strict and protective and very much so attitude-filled. The two children's were literally the embodiment of their parents.

"He'll be fine," Ally sighs and grabs hold of the little girl. "He's just being his moody self."

"Daddy's a moody Moon," Kayla giggles, making Sierra and Ally smile.

"Don't call him that! It's not nice!" Kya screams.

Kayla blows a raspberry before running out, making Kya wiggling out of Ally's arm as she went to chase her.

"I really want kids," Sierra sighs, folding her arms. Ally smiles and shakes her head. Sierra turns back to Ally and raises an eyebrow. "So... what was moody Moon going on about?"

Ally smiles lightly and shrugs. "Well, I've been talking about signing the girls up for school. You know, not even a public one. But... Austin thinks any information that reaches outside of this house puts them at risk. I understand he wants the best for them, I really do, but them being isolated in this house? No friends or anything? That's damaging."

"I see where you're both coming from," Sierra says, smiling. "But you're more correct. Even though Austin is worried, we came here to protect you all. We're the most efficient squad of the world. School, even if it's public, shouldn't have to be questioned with us. Maybe just try explaining that to him."

Ally nods. "And maybe you should try just explaining to Matthew that you're ready for a next step," Ally advises, grinning. "For you guys, that could be a baby or... maybe even marriage?"

Sierra's eyes light up. "Oh. Marriage. I-I never even considered or thought of..."

Ally laughs and grabs her hands. "For a genius, that's slow thinking."

//

Ally simply ignores the figure that is standing behind her as she brushes out her damp hair from her shower. Ally is adding moisturizer to her hair when Austin moves from behind her to the side of her, sitting at her vancity with her. Ally rolls her eyes and gets up to go to the full sized mirror. Only, he grabs her wrist and gives her a look. "We're going to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Uh, there's a lot to talk about," Austin says, standing. He stood over her yet they both had the same power. "For starters, lets begin with how you disrespected me and went behind my back doing something completely fucking dangerous."

"Dangerous this, dangerous that, Austin! Everything is dangerous! They've never even been to a park because everything is dangerous! I'm tired of hearing this bullshit! I signed them up because I want them to have a piece of a normal life that they will never have because of you!" Ally bursts, ripping her wrist from his grasp and going to the mirror to finish brushing her hair.

"It's-It's my fault?! Who told you to marry me, huh? Who told you to get involved with me? Who told you to stay with after I told you I was a spy? You did! You knew the ups and the downs before you were even officially my girlfriend. I'm sorry they will never have a normal life, but I'd rather them be alive and with us than taken away or dead."

"Here you go with that 'you knew what you signed up for' bullshit!" She yells and pushes on his chest. "I did not know I'd have to keep my girls isolated for their entire lives! I did not know I am barely allowed to take them places! Hell, I didn't even know my own parents weren't allowed to see them unless you were present! It's all bullshit! Everything is bullshit! Your stupid rules, your stupid mentality, even this stupid fucking marriage! I hate it! I hate living like this!"

Austin watches as her face scrunches up in the mirror reflection as she continued to angrily brush her hair. Austin sighs and goes over to her petite body. He grabs the brush from her hands and throws it on the side of them. Austin turns her around and hugs her tightly, to which she automatically starts crying into his chest.

"I don't like fighting with you," Austin sighs. He kisses her head and sways them slightly. "I'm sorry. You girls are my life, Ally. If something, anything, happened to any of you, I'd go insane. I know it's not the healthy way for you all to live but... it's a most protective way.

"I'm not happy," she sobs and hugs him tighter. "I love you. I love your friends. I love our daughters. But... I am not happy living so... away from the world. I quit my job, I can't send my girls to school, I can't do anything a normal mother does."

Austin frowns and rubs her back. "Okay... maybe... maybe you're right. You know, maybe a semi-empty park would be fine or... you know, a private school, and visits to your parent's house are good when I'm away. You know, since Sierra and, uh, Matt are getting serious and stuff and, uh, yeah..."

Ally looks up and sees the panic in his eyes. She smiles and leans up to kiss his lips. He sighs against her lips but can't help but to respond to her affection. She pulls away just a bit so she can look into his hazel eyes. "Thank you. For trying."

"I'd do anything to make you happy," he says and pecks her lips. "But... I need you to be careful whenever I can't be here, alright? Like, even if you get a little suspension, let me know. I can't lose any of my girls. You all are my life and I cannot stress that enough."

Ally nods and kisses him once more. "I love... mmm," she pauses as he lifts her body off of the ground. "I love you."

Austin smirks and walks towards their bed. He throws her down and she laughs as he crawls after her. "Prove it."

"I put up with your bullshit everyday," Ally says as his hands run under her shirt. "But I guess there's always a more expressive way."

"Of course there is."

//

"I heard moaning last night," El sings as she enters the dining room with a cup of coffee. "Must be nice."

"Boy, did I hear it clearly," Tom sighs, shaking his head as he chewed at his eggs. "It reminds me how long its been since I've gotten laid."

"We were not that loud," Austin glares, sipping at his coffee. "The girls didn't even hear us and they sleep in the room down the hall."

El scoffs and looks at the couple the Matt and Sierra. "Oh. Looks like you both were getting down last night."

"What?" Ally questions, raising an eyebrow.

"These two were for sure not quiet," Tom says, glaring at the quiet couple. "Like, wow. You ever heard Sierra, innocent Sierra, moan? It was uncomfortable. I slept in the sitting room."

Sierra sighs and gets up from her spot. She takes her coffee with her as she leaves and heads for the backdoor. Matt glares at Tom. "Nice going."

"Shouldn't she be happy after sex?" El asks, raising an eyebrow. "What happened?"

"I don't know. But you guys didn't have to tease her," Matthew sighs, resting his hand on his forehead. "Last night was the first night we actually... like, discussed real stuff and shit."

"What kind of serious stuff? Babies?" Austin questions.

"None of your business," Matt smirks and goes to talk to his girlfriend. "Nice talk."

Ally sighs and turns to Austin. "We should go to the park today. With the girls."

Austin irks his eyebrow. "Too soon."

"Nope. You said you'd tryyyyy." She smiles and leans forward to peck his lips. Ally stands and goes to the kitchen to make the little girls breakfast.

"Being single around here sucks." Eleanor groans then makes her exit.

"You gone makeout with El soon?" Austin asks Tom, smirking.

Tom grimaces and sticks up his middle finger. "Not funny."

Austin laughs and stands. "Pretty funny to me."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

29.3K 608 32
Austin and Ally one night stand turn out to be a little girl named Audrey Ally runs away from jimmy trying to kill there daughter austin doesn't know...
8.5K 305 41
You don't want to fall in love but you just do . Love's just unexpected. Especially when the girl you love's falling for you. Time's a bitch, but it...
70.7K 1.7K 94
Austin Moon & Ally Dawson are complete enemies and one day have to right a love song, they try to get along and they become friends and soon start to...
76.8K 831 21
Happily Married Auslly is traveling the country on their second tour ever. Life couldn't get better, it was the perfect picture! Their shows were so...