A Chance at Love (boyxboy) (C...

By rafisacrazymofo

A hopeless romantic guy, secretly finding love, only to find it that he's looking at the wrong places. He... More

Details
Chapter 1 The Mainstream New Kid in Town
Chapter 2 Two Shirtless Guys In A Bed
Chapter 2.5 See You Tonight
Chapter 3 Are You Gay or Something?
Chapter 4 Meteor Shower
Chapter 5 Real Deal Now?
Chapter 6 Asking the Internet for Romance
Chapter 6.5 Shower Bliss
Chapter 6.7 Heaven or Hell?
Chapter 7 Maggie and Insecurities?
Chapter 8 Special Place
Chapter 9 An Outing!
Chapter 10 Redhead
Chapter 10.3 Rough Start
Chapter 10.6 Birthday Party?
Chapter 10.8 Goodbye?
Chapter 11 Breaths Like A Pregnant Woman
Chapter 11.5 Another First
Chapter 12 Riverside
Chapter 12.5 Another Year
Chapter 13 Bored As An Apple
Chapter 14 Mix It Up
Chapter 15 The Chance

Chapter 4.5 Are You Two Like Together Now?

660 18 9
By rafisacrazymofo

I'll be doing this kind of thing, the half a chapter or a few parts of a chapter, for Matty's point of view, and I'll just say if it's a replay or a continuation, and this one's the latter. Enjoy!

Matthew's P.O.V.

The stars had stopped falling, I wanted to say more to J, but the universe was against me. Maybe next time then. I have been thinking about what happened at the gym showers today, I mean, his towel just fell revealing all of him, God just kill me. I wanted to take a peak, but I couldn't, I wouldn't.

He was so freaking hot though, I hope he didn't noticed that I was having an embarrassing hard on at that time. I just wanna suck the life out of him. Man I sound so gay now. I just wanted him to love me more than anything in the world. He acts all kind ever since we met and he makes it so harder for me to resist him. He even lets me hug him when we're sleeping together. Damn.

I keep falling for him in everything that he's been doing to me, for me, and I can't help but just fall. It's scaring me as well, I mean yeah we kissed, but, I don't know, it never happened again. It's just like a one time thing.

"Okay my turn" J said breaking the hug.

I layed down my head on his lap again now facing him. He gave me a smile and I did too.

He sighed. "This is gonna sound so weird" He said running a hand through his hair, so sexy. Damn.

"I had a pet squirrel in our back yard when I was like 6" I can't help but creep a smile on my face, how cute is that? A squirrel pet? I could just die, but no, I need to be with J.

"I only had him for a month, we played hide and seek together because he likes to hide, and I gave him acorns when he tries to get away from me, and we spent our first and last winter together, until he was stolen by a freaking bird" We all tried to hold our laughter. But J laughed first so we all followed.

"I liked him though, but I couldn't put through myself of having another pet of any kind because I was scared that another bird might take them" We all laughed with him.

Then the laughter died down. "Okay El your turn" Nate said.

She groans. "Okay okay, here goes, when I was also a kid, my mom made no, forced, me to play the violin, it nearly took over my life, I rarely ate, I almost played like 16 hours a day ever summer. She said practice it and perfect it. She made me audition with a bunch of shitty, angry, mean, and even slutty instructors for performances, orchestras, talent shows, everything that has to do with violin.

She was obsessed with me being a perfect violinist, until I found out her secret. Violin was her passion, but her parents didn't let her, so she forced me, thinking I wanted the same thing, so one day, I just couldn't take it anymore, I sucked it up and stood up for myself, then I told her, if playing the violin was your passion, why would anyone stop you from doing it? After that, a bunch of crying and hugging happened, until, she was the one playing the violin, and she's really good, she's now part of some orchestra, I don't know the name, but they're touring around the world, so I rarely get to see her. But still, it's worth it just to know that my mom is happy." She ended.

Then the weirdest thing happened, we all clapped. At the same time. We laughed after a few claps, then I invited everyone to have a surprise sleep over, also because it was getting late and that J was too tired to drive, and so was Nate.

"Okay, uhm, we only have one guest room, and only two people can fit in the bed, so I'll sleep on the couch" I said.

"What?! no way! I'll sleep on the couch" J said, oh great here we go again.

"Okay, how about we all sleep at the living room tonight? We have a rug there, it's comfy, and we have pillows and blankets, and I could fire up the fireplace too, what do you say guys?" I suggested.

"yeah" They all said at the same time.

"Lets do this!" Nate said. I laughed. I went downstairs to start the fire, the girls took the pillows and blankets on the beds and the two guys pushed the furniture away to give us room for the rug, and there we laid. El close to the fire, beside Jess, Nate was sleeping near Jess and El's heads. And Me?

J was behind me, as I faced the fireplace, him wrapping his arms around me, I leaned back to feel him, I can feel his steady heartbeat, his warm body pressed against my back and one leg wrapped around mine, I was trying hard not to get a hard on but I can't help it, how can he control his while I can't control mine? maybe he isn't gay, fuck, fuck, fuck. Is that why he said he'll try? Fuck. Get it together Matty!

Okay, I had enough of today, I just wanna sleep with J wrapped around me. I felt him kissing my head.

"Goodnight Matty" He said yawning.

"Goodnight J" I said also yawning then he tightened his grip around me, which feels so good and comfortable. Man yawning is contagious, also, just reading the word yawn or yawning, you can make a person yawn. It's weird if you ask me.

*

I kept hearing voices. Murmurs turned into whispers and got louder and louder. The light was going through my eyelids, I know I'm awake but I didn't opened my eyes, I rolled to face my pillow and hugged it, but my pillow was moving again but I didn't let it bother me, so now I can hear what the people around me were saying. Something smells good, like J. Weird.

"I don't know!" a girl's voice.

"They just look too adorable to wake up" I heard another girl.

"Why are you two looking at them?" I heard my mom. What the!?

I opened my eyes, I let my eyes regain focus first, bit by bit I can see that I'm facing J, and I was hugging him. What the?! and my mom saw us. Oh fuck. I dare not turn around.

"They're just jealous" I heard my dad. what the hell, I gotta get outta here, I'm entering the danger zone. Fuck!

"I think you guys woke him up" J said, giving a little chuckle. Oh my God. I turned around and there were El and Jess and my parents, smirking at me.

"Good morning, how'd you sleep?" My mom ask with a big grin on her face. She's gonna tease me for the rest of my life for this. J chuckled again.

"Good" I said, I was gonna get up but J held me down.

"You're gonna leave without saying good morning yet?" J said. I turned to look at him. I gave him a glare, he just had this irritating smirk on his face.

"Good morning" I said now breaking free from his grasp, as much as I want to stay there I can't, I'm too embarrassed, I bet my face is tomato red now. Fuck. I went upstairs and I heard laughing.

Seriously? Laughing? They're enjoying my misery. Ouch, that hurt. I'm in my room now, I locked myself in and got under the covers. I heard a knock.

"Matty open the door please?" J said slightly chuckling. Even him? Really?

"No" I yelled.

"Oh see now he's upset, look what you two did" He said talking to someone.

"Well Jess raised her voice like no one's sleeping, well it's a good thing Nate was a heavy sleeper if not then he would've joined in" I think it was El.

"What?" Jess said almost yelling.

"See?" El said.

I hear a sigh. "Okay just go say you're sorry" J said. Oh how cute. But wait, I'm mad at them.

"Hey Matt" "Matt" I heard El and Jess. "We're sorry" they both said. I stayed silent.

"Hey Matty? I'm sorry too, just in case" Ugghh, he's lucky I like him. I opened the door crossed my arms and gave them my best 'angry' look.

J hugged me and so did the two.

"We're sorry" They all said. I hugged them back.

"yeah, I know, I know, now let go" I said the two let go. J was still hugging me.

"J let go, we classes" Jess said. I looked down at him, he was hugging my chest his head was on my heart.

"Never" He said like a little kid, tightening his grip.

I mouthed "Help" from the two then they nodded. They started tickling him. I never thought he's also ticklish, that makes two of us, but I won't tell him, now I know his weakness. Muahahahaha.

He wiggled so hard trying to avoid the girls' fingers but he couldn't until he detached from the hug and came crashing down the floor still laughing like crazy. His laugh is contagious, honestly. I was also laughing as hard as him now.

"Okay okay, I got off" He said still laughing. The girls went downstairs leaving J on the floor.

"That'll show him not to mess with the super twins" Jess said raising her hand hi-fiving El.

"Yeah!" El said. Those two are just crazy. I went over to J to try and pull him up, but instead he pulled me down, I fell on top of him. He was smiling like a weirdo, I think he enjoys this.

Our faces were inches apart, he was looking in my eyes, I think, and I was looking at his chest. Then he looks at my nose, and my lips then back at my eyes. I'd look away if I can, but I can't.

He was breathing heavily now, but still smiling, my breathing got a little irregular, and then unexpectedly, he kissed me, and he was moving his lips! Fuck! He was freaking moving his fucking lips! Hard. Well, I tried not to freak out, but I was, inside though, I was also panicking, I wasn't moving my lips.

He closed his eyes, then I closed mine, he kissed me slowly now, nice and steady, then I started to move my lips as well, both of us moving in sync. My hands traveled on the back of his head, playing with the strands of his hair, while his hands were wrapped around me, trying to pull me anymore closer. Then I broke it off, I hated myself for doing it but I needed air.

I then put our foreheads together, our breathing more labored, as we both share smiles. I pecked his lips one more time before getting up and pulling him up with me. I know it's already been a week, but it's still not safe to assume that he likes me. Well, by the way he acts around me, it's like he is, but I gotta control myself until he tells me himself. I already told him my part, I just gotta wait for him. How long would that be right? Besides, I'd get to spend more time with him that way until he figures it out by himself.

But there's this other part of me, telling me that he already feels something for me, or probably even likes me already, the reason why he hasn't said it yet is probably because he doesn't know how to.

Our faces were again a few inches apart, I guess both of us were waiting for the other to lean, so I took the liberty of doing it.

"Breakfast is ready kids!" My mom said, making me stop on my tracks. We both looked at each other and chuckled. But I won't let him get away.

I pecked his lips one more time and he just smiled, he grabbed my wrist as we stood up and started tugging me down to the kitchen.

"Okay kids eat up or you'll be late for school" My mom said. It's Friday again, last day of school of the week. Its like I wasn't even grounded yesterday. I had fun.

We all sat and ate breakfast. Pancakes, cereal, eggs, bacon, toast, and my new favorite mango juice. I requested it from my mom ever since I got a taste of it at J's. I love it. Nate was already awake, I thought he will never be awake. I smiled to myself.

I don't know how we did it but we managed to get to school before it started.

*

"Are you two like together now?" Jess asks with one brow raised. Great! I feel like an interrogation coming on. We have Chemistry together after lunch.

"Can you interrogate me some other time? Ms. Clayton is gonna come any minute"

"I can't do that, unless you want this spreading around" She said showing me her phone with a picture of me and J hugging. What the flying fuck! My eyes widened, where the hell did she get that? Damn she's good. I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Fine, No, we're not together" I said trying to sound eager.

"But what was-" I cut her off.

"I don't know okay" I just smiled.

"What do you mean you don't know?" she said pointing at me.

"Like what it means. I don't know because he doesn't tell me that we are together or anything, but by the way he's acting it's as if we are, but we aren't, you get what I'm saying?"

"Who made the first move then?"

"What?" I said. Then on cue Ms. Clayton went in.

"I said who made the first move" She whispered.

"I guess it was me"

"You guess? Tell me exactly what happened" She asked her voice getting louder.

"shhh" I said glaring at her then I looked at Ms. Clayton.

"Okay okay, just spill" She said now whispering.

"I told him I like him, that's why he kissed me, but I don't know who is considered to have made the "first move"." I said air quoting the last part.

She hung her mouth open. "Oh my Gosh" She slapped my arm.

"What!?" I said rubbing my arm that she slapped.

"You two kissed?"

"Well it's not exactly a great first kiss for me but-"

"No way, J's-" I put my hand on her mouth.

"My first, yes, now would you shut up?" I said as a few of our classmates were looking at me and Jess. I retreated my hand from her mouth.

"Okay, but when was that?"

"Sunday morning"

"What were you doing there in Sunday morning?" She crossed her arms.

"Uhhm, I slept over, fuck"

"You slept over? fuck? Why?"

"I forgot to sleep over after Monday."

"You were-" I cut her off again. She is so intimidating it irritates me.

"Yes, I was supposed to sleep over there again Tuesday and Wednesday night, until his parents arrive home, he asked me to ever since we first met, but I forgot." I cant believe I'm telling her all this.

"Was he angry?"

I looked up. Then shook my head. "Well come to think of it, I did rarely saw him those days, it was just him driving me home, lunch, gym and Spanish, I don't remember talking to him much on those days either, the car ride was silent, we didn't talked during Spanish and gym"

"Ohh, the silent treatment, did you try talking to him though?"

"Nah, we had nothing to talk about, it's usually him who was starting our conversations." She nods.

"Then he must be mad, did you two made up?"

"I don't know, we seemed okay last night and this morning right?"

"Yeah, maybe you two made up, in his view, because he got to spend the night with you" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh don't remind me that" I said crossing my arms and turning my attention back at Ms. Clayton and Jess dropped the subject.

I'm not good at Chemistry, science has been my weakness ever since. Good thing she finished quick, then she just gave us homework, ugghh, homework.

"Bye Jess" I said, getting away before she can ask anymore questions, I didn't looked back at her, because I didn't like her interrogating me, and also because I get to see J getting all hot and sexy and sweaty. I kinda ran to the gym, I was excited to see J.

I hurriedly went to the gym lockers to get changed, I saw J shirtless, God he's so freaking hot, focus Matty! I blinked a few times and went to my locker. I got changed, I heard the rest of the guys leaving, talking about something like cars and shit. When I shoved my stuff into my locker a pair of arms snaked their way around my torso. I think I jumped so high I hit the ceiling, but that would be exaggerating, then pulled me closer, my back touching the person's front.

"Hey Matty" He said swaying us side to side, his chin on my shoulder. Fuck, fuck. I can feel his junk on those silky shorts of his.

J come on we have gym, and there are people outside. That's what I want to say. "Uhh, Hi" That's what I said. Far from what I thought right? Me too. Darn it, I'm head over heels for this guy.

"Uhh, J? We uhh, gym" I said as I was trying to pull away from the hug. He turned me around so that I was facing him. Again with that smirk of his, I just wanna kiss him now.

"Okay Matty" He smiled. "Can I take you home tonight?" I nodded too eagerly. Come on Matty, I thought you were playing hard to get? He crept up a smile and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you" He said in a childish tone like he had received a candy, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the lockers. Coach wanted us to play badminton or table tennis, of course me and J played table tennis. Double team. We were like, undefeated, because it was mostly J who played. He's really good, he would sometimes "miss" a couple of balls just so I could hit them back, and then he smiles after. Weirdo.

After the table tennis, J did some rounds of exercise like he did yesterday. I don't know why he does that, gym was over, he made me wait at the bleachers or join him in the exercise. I would join in the jumping jacks, the jog in place, I jogged with him a few laps on the track, and I would hold his feet and legs when he's doing crunches, this was my favorite workout for him, not only I get to see him shirtless while slowly moving back and forth to me, but the view is also great. He's so freaking sexy and sweaty, I can feel myself melting.

We just smiled at each other the entire time. I would tell him occasionally some of my "hilarious" jokes. I swear he's the only one who laughs at them, I even find my jokes sometimes corny, but he would still laugh at them, that's what makes him more attractive.

"Okay, let's go?" He said after his 30th crunch. I pulled him up and he now held me, by my hand, he entwined them, instead of the usual holding the wrist thing.

But he was still dragging me, I've become fond of the dragging though. We went to the boys locker room and took me to his locker, and my locker was a few columns away from him, but on the same row. He stops in front of his locker, turns around and smirks at me. Fuck, are we gonna? Oh my God! I'm not prepared for this. Is this what he's been planning? Fuck. How deceitful, I like it.

He cupped my face with his hands and started to lean in. He kissed me instantly moving his lips on contact, then in no time at all I moved mine as well, our lips were moving in sync, slowly, so much heat and passion, he pulled me closer deepening the kiss, he sat down on the bench and pulled me down, I sat on his lap. Fuck I'm having an embarrassing hard on now. Then I felt something, something below my butt, I can't believe it!

I pulled away. He looked disappointed.

"Are we gonna-" He cut me off. We were breathing heavily.

"No, I'm not ready for that, I hope this is okay for now" Oh. Okay, I guess this is a good thing. Let the need take over from the want. I just want it now, he can do it whenever he feels he's ready, I won't force him into something he's not willing to do yet and that's fine by me.

"Oh, good, I wasn't ready either" I nodded, and he smiled.

"Sorry for the alarm" He said looking down.

"Hey, it's natural, I mean look at me, and besides, I can help you with that without us doing more than that if you want" I said lifting his chin so he can look at me in the eyes. He squints his eyes at me, then chuckles.

He smiles and kissed me one more time, one long deep kiss. "Sure buddy" Then he pulled away, he slapped both my legs telling me to get off of him.

I did as told, I got off of him and helped him up, he held my hand again tugging me into the showers. Is he gonna pull me into the same shower? Fuck. After all that talk? I was fidgeting.

"Hey, relax, we can leave our boxers on if you're not feeling comfortable." It's like he read my mind. I just nodded and smiled. He smiled as well, damn he's so cute.

We got in the showers, but he cleaned me up, even though I was capable of doing it myself, my hard on didn't died down, if anything it got me going. With hands of a sexy beast running through your skin, and rubbing every skin accessible, who wouldn't be turned on by that, right? Or is it just me?

"Uhm, you don't have to do that you know" I said, when he was almost done. God why only then? Right when he was almost done, you ask him that question. Stupid.

He chuckled. "Maybe I wanted to" He said, lifting my leg and rubbing it with soap. I just bit my lip.

When he was done he stood up and gave me the soap. Oh fuck, damn, why? "Only if you want" He smirked as he closed his eyes.

I swallowed and started to rub the soap on his collarbone slowly. Savoring every second I have access to his body. Slowly making my way down his torso, resisting with everything I got to keep my hands off inside his boxers. Fuck, his abs are so heavenly, I just wanna scream like a little school girl right now. I made my way PAST below his boxers and rubbed the soap in both his legs, then to his feet, but as soon as I was done I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I couldn't take it anymore.

I kissed him like what we did in the locker room, a little bit intense now, but lesser kissing time, the shower is not helping with the breathing. Why do even people kiss under the rain exactly? First off, it's hard to kiss the other person with water drops going into your eyelids, into your ears, it may also drop in your nose when you inhale, and secondly it gets even harder to breathe.

I pulled away panting. He was just smirking. "Maybe I should get in the shower with you more often" He said as he giggled. I smirked as well.

He turned off the shower and he dried me off, I wrapped a towel around my waist, and he dried himself as well, and put on his towel and we both went to our lockers. We both got changed, he finished first, I think he was hurrying or something, he was acting all giddy and excited. As soon as I finished changing he took my hand tight and dragged me to his car, opened the door for me as always, and drove to his house. I texted my mom that I was sleeping over at J's.

To: Mom "Hey mom, I'm sleeping over at J's tonight, thank you!"

I stared at J for a while until my phone vibrated.

From: Mom "Okay, have fun, but not too much, I know you."

I chuckled.

"What is it?" he asked as he focused on the road.

"Oh nothing, just texted my mom."

"Really? What did she say?" He asked looking at me then at the road.

"She said have fun, but not too much fun"

"Dang, she's good"

"What?" I chuckled.

"How did she know?" He said slightly laughing.

"I don't know" I said raising my hands for emphasis.

He just shook his head, while I kept giggling. He went in their driveway and pulled over. I waited for him to open my door. He pulled me inside their house, upstairs, and into his room.

As he closed the door he gave me a smirk, oh the things that his twisted mind is thinking now. But I have a pretty good idea on what it is.

He started walking towards me, I was backing up until I fell backwards on his bed, shit, now his smirk grew even wider. Pretty soon he was looming over me, kissing my neck, my forehead, my cheeks, ears, eyes, nose and chin, but he forgot one thing. Then he stopped before he could get to my lips. I let out a groan. He just laughed.

"It won't just be that simple" He said standing up while I laid on his comfy bed.

"Okay, wake me up when dinner's ready"

Then he pouted, damn, why must he look so damn cute when pouting? Fuck. "Maaaaaaatty!" He cried.

"Whaaaaaat" I replied with the same tone as him.

"Let's do something" He crossed his arms.

"Yeah, like sleep, aren't you tired from the extra workout?" He thought about it for a moment.

"Okay" He said and shrugged, then he jumped on the bed, my back was facing him and he kept poking my arm.

"What now" I said sounding a little bit annoyed.

"Can't I get a hug?" He asked, fuck, I can't resist that, not when he's only a few inches away from you and he's asking you to do it.

I sighed. "Okay" He cheered like a little boy. I smiled at him. I flipped around and saw him freaking shirtless and pants less already, when did he do that? Seriously! I couldn't help myself, I aggressively took hold of his torso and pulled him closer to my body and nuzzled my head on his chest as he returned the hug by pulling me more closer to him.

Then in no time at all I think I fell asleep.

I woke up, it's dark in the room so I turned on the lights, I kept hearing voices, I think it was J, I felt his side and no one was there. That's when I decided to come close to the door and listened to the chatting of a girl and a boy.

"It's good to see you too mom" J said. I can't believe his parents are here, and they had to see us like that. I hope she's not angry with J.

"Me too J, so is he?" his mom.

"Yes mom." He said. I am what?

"But are you-" He's what?

"I don't know that mom, I'll tell you when I do" Then he laughed. I don't understand anymore.

"Okay, okay, I hope you're following your heart this time" She said. Heart? Really? Are the actions he shows me comes from his heart? Well I'm flattered already. I can't believe it. But I'm not assuming yet, I don't wan't to assume. Don't wanna be broken hearted now do we?

"Yeah mom, I think I am this time, it feels so different, it has so much more nicer feeling than before"

"Then perhaps you are liking the person. Yes?" She said. Yeah, probably.

"Yeah, probably" J said. See?

"Okay sweety, are you sure you guys don't want to eat?"

"No thanks mom, he looked tired, I wanna stay beside him" He said. Oh J, why must you be so cheesily romantic?

"Okay, goodnight!"

"Goodnight mom" J said. Then I heard a kissing sound. I ran back to the bed and turned off the light trying to look like I was still asleep. The door opened and closed, it was dark again.

"Come on Matty, we know you were listening" What? How did he? I gave him a confused look.

"You turned on the light" I looked at him now with a sudden realization look. I sat up and he smiled.

"I know, I'm sorry" I said looking down, he came beside me and gave me another hug.

"It's okay buddy. Now do you still wanna sleep?" Wait, so what he said, is it because he knows I'm listening? Oh fuck it. I'm not gonna wander there.

"Yeah, I'm still a little bit tired, besides we have no school tomorrow." I said as we broke off the hug. He pushed me down, soon he was hovering above me and then he pressed our chests together and I kissed the life out of him, but only again for a short while, because I'm tired. How the hell can he still have the energy with after all those extra exercises he did? I can't even.

Then he rolled over to his side panting, so was I. "Goodnight Matty" He said. Automatically I hugged him.

"Goodnight J" I am really tired you know? I'm just gonna sleep it off. I like him too much though, is that unhealthy or something? Maybe not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742 46 33
He's definitely enjoying the time of his life; he's good at school, a charming boyfriend, tons of friends, and yet sometimes he has that tiny flicke...
HIM. By M.

Romance

170 1 3
580K 25.2K 32
a story about two boys who end up in detention, and it somehow brings them closer. lowercase intended
5.8K 435 29
ROMANCE/SHORTSTORIES Some people go out looking for love, some people stumble across it unexpectedly. Sometimes it is chaste, a fleeting moment in t...