My Angel of Wishes ||GNCD Jan...

Vjing8 tarafından

Golden Child Jangjun ff Where a boy meets an angel from a ring which grants him wishes in exchange for his ha... Daha Fazla

Characters
1. Fangirl problem 101
2. Baseball match
3. Jealousy
4. Gift
5. Good news
6. Sadness
7. My guardian angel?!
8. Nightmare or dream?
9. First wish
10. Golden student
11. Her painful past (bonus)
12. Symptoms
13. Tables have changed
14. Hyejin is mine
15. Suspicious
16. Cherry blossoms
17. Truth revealed
18. The black feather
19. Save her
20. Secret behind the ring
21. Date (part 1)
22. Date (part 2)
23. Too late
24. Yoon Cheonsa (Ending)
Epilogue
(B) Jangmi and Mingyu
(B) Cheonsa & Mingyu
(B) Hyejin & Seongyoon
Tutor (Special edition)
A/N: PROMOTE !!!
A/N: I NEED HELP
A/N: One shot book
A/N: ShOOk
A/N: I died
A/N: Appreciation stuff

(B) Hyejin's guardian angel

268 21 4
Vjing8 tarafından

Recap~

"How did the spell got repelled?" Seongyoon asked and Hyejin showed him her hand which was wearing another similar ring like Jangjuns'.

"That spell..it got repelled by my own guardian angel..."

(Wanna know who, lets take a look shall we)
This takes place on chap 14 when Hyejin and Seongyoon went back and before Hyejin fall for Jangjun.

Wonwoo's pov
"Hyejin, its getting late. I think you should go back home first before your dad gets worried."

"Oh but what about you Seongyoon?"

"Don't worry I'll head back to school first and than go home. I'll be quick."

"Oh ok be careful along your way alright Seongyoon!" she finally bid goodbye to that boy name Seongyoon or whatever. I've been in the corner waiting for her to just get rid of that boy who disgusted me.

That girl whatever her name is Hyerin or Haemin, she's the reason for Cheonsa's master to be always sad. I've got to learn more about this girl and find out why she's the reason behind all this. And perhaps Cheonsa can stop being sad over this boy.

I hate to admit but I seriously hate my job being a guardian angel, I mean Cheonsa's supposed to be a gate protector not a guardian angel. Only I have the access to be here in the human world.

She walked back home alone even though it was already dark. Idiot, does she want to be kidnapped or something. A little girl like her can easily be a prey of those no use filthy playboy freaks. I followed her behind while she make a turn walking towards a dark alley.

Crap.

Why is my life so fantastic....

She's surrounded... by some freaking drunk assholes...

"Hey pretty girl, walking alone in such a beautiful night? Why don't you come and play with us?" That asshole one spoked while pinning her onto the wall while the rest of the assholes just surrounded her. Great she's trap... for the love of pop tats, why now.... one of the assholes suddenly grab her wrist in a harsh way causing her to hiss in pain.

"L-let go of me... you bastard..." she protest while trying to yanked her hands out from his grasp.

"Come on babygirl, lets have some fun shall we." He said while trying to get closer to her.

"N-no!!! let go please!!!" she begged and she started bursting into tears.

Ok that's it. I grab onto a pipe which was leaning against the wall and hit the three idiots on the head. To my surprised, they seem stronger than I thought.

"YAH! WHO THE FU*K DID THAT?!!" one of them shouted while scratching their heads and looking around to find the person who hit them. Oh well, what did I ever do to get into this screwed up situation.

I snapped my fingers and the lights in the alley all turned off, leaving them in a total chaos there. I take the chance and grab the girl's hand and drag her out of that alley. I slipped a ring on one of her index finger along the way out.

"Ha.... ha.... thank you so much mister..."

"Yah! What were you thinking? A girl like you walking alone in a dark alley?! Are you trying to get yourself killed? If I didn't showed up, you would be..." I stopped yelling at her when she started crying again while looking at me with widen eyes.

I gave her a 'what the hell is wrong' look at her but she just keep crying and slowly walking backwards.

"Look I'm sorry I startled you.."

"You.... you're... not.... human?!" she said in shocked and I widen my eyes to see my pure white wings standing proudly. Oh jisoos, why now... She keeps walking backwards till her back meets the wall.

"S-stay back!!" she shouted at me while her hands were trying to defend herself. Urgh you're gonna regret this so much Jeon freaking Wonwoo.

Hyejin's pov
"Hey calm down alright! You wanna go home right? I'll bring you home safely." He said but I still had my guard up on him.

"And why should I trust you?" I protest while he just sigh.

"Hey look its that girl! Lets get her!!" I suddenly heard the three gangsters shouting and running towards me.

"Oh well if you insist-"

"W-wait!! alright bring me home please!! I beg you!!" I yelled while having my eyes closed and from a peek I saw him smirking.

"As you wish milady." He said but I already have my closed.
*********
I opened my eyes and the next thing I know was I'm already in my room.

"W-what?! B-but how?..." I asked while checking my surroundings. I looked at that guy who was standing in my room and I pinch he's arm.

"Ouch!! Yah!!! What was that for?!" He screamed and rubbed his arm where I pinched.

"Just to see whether I'm dreaming!" I stick my tongue out at him while he just glared at me.

"Pfhhh! I just saved your life and even brought you here and this is how you repay me?! What a jerk!" He said in an annoying tone while I just looked at him in a weird way.

"And who do you think you are for calling me a jerk!! How did we even get here and why did you save me? Why are there wings behind your back? Its not even Halloween yet...." I throw him millions of question while checking him out.

"Yah!!! Stop asking so many questions at a time alright!! Just calm down and listen to me Hyejin!" He said.

"Wait.... how did you know my name? I don't remember having a friend like you before.." I raised my eyebrows.

"That's not important ok? Just listen to what I'm about to say!" He said and I just plop down on my comfy bed hugging my favourite pillow.

"Hey!! Can you be serious?!" He said while putting his arms on his waist.

"*sigh* Just start already, I'm tired." I said and he started explaining everything to me.

######

"Ok.. Wait....Hold on a minute......" I said stopping him from explaining even further.

"So you're saying you're an angel from another world?" He nodded.

"You came here to find someone and you're asking me for my help?" He nodded.

"But I wouldn't completely say that. Technically, I found her but I need reasons why she wouldn't go back with me to our world."

"And how do you supposed to think that I have the answer for your question?" I asked.

"Oh I think I know the answer but I need to ask you some questions...regarding about your close friend." He said and I just raise my eyebrows.

"Who? Jangjun?" I said and it make he's attention towards me.

"Pffhh Jangjun? you've got to be kidding to me. He's just my best friend." I said but it made him angry judging from his face.

"Did you perhaps.... make him sad before?" he asked and I just scratch my chin.

"Well, he's a really energetic and funny person to be with. Its hard to see him sad." I said and he just sit on the floor crossing his arms sighing in defeat.

"So..... what's up with him? Is he related to the person you found?" I asked and he just glanced at me.

"Well..... to be more specific, I think he's the reason that my friend won't go home with me. She keeps lingering around him 24/7 just to make sure he's happy and it kinda makes me sick...." he said.

"All because she loves him......" he mumbled so that I wouldn't hear but too bad I heard it.

"Gosh, really? Well good for him than.." I said.

"Wait don't you like him?" he said.

"What?! No, he's just my best friend and I pretty much treat him like a brother. I actually like someone else." I said and he just look at me.

"Who? That guy name Seongyoon or something?"

"Well yes, how'd you know. *Gasp* Did you perhaps stalk me before!!??" I said while covering my mouth with my hands.

"Yah!! Who would wanna stalk such a dumb girl like you?!" he said and I just pouted.

"What about you? You seem to be interested in her don't ya think." I smirked while he just blushed.

"N-noo, that's ridiculous!! I can never fall in love with someone. Its impossible!!" He yelled and turned away avoiding my eyes.

"Oh come on I know you're jelly~~" I teased.

"So you're my guardian angel for now?" I said while laying on the bed looking at the ring on my finger.

"Yes, but until I finished what I came for. Than I'll leave you in peace till then." he said and I just smiled.

"Welp, I'll considered you as a friend. Alright, Jeon Wonwoo?" I said and stick my hand out for him.

"Accept" he said. My eye lids felt heavy and before I knew it, I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day
Wonwoo's pov
It was morning but I went out of Hyejin's house for a fresh walk and when I came back, she wasn't in her room.

Strange, did she went to school already? I questioned while scratching my head and decided to go find her.

"Jangjunnie oppaaa!!" I heard a familiar voice coming from the other side. I quickly turned my head towards the direction of the voice, only to see Hyejin with..... Jangjun?

"Hi oppa!!!!" She said and I just widen my eyes. What the actual pop tarts is going on here!?

She said she like Seongyoon and now what's her problem now to be clingy against Jangjun. I quickly ran towards her direction and shouted multiple times but she didn't seem to heard it.

"YAH!! YOU ASS BOLOGNESE IM TALKING HERE!!!!" I shouted again and again but still no reaction from her face....

"Oppa, are you ok? Did you caught a fever or something?!" She said again and this time I was mad. Did she kust freaking ignored me?!! But then that's when I realized....... the ring on her hand....... was missing.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After they went back from the amusement park.
Wonwoo's pov
"Mom I'm home!!" I heard her coming up the stairs cause of her loud footsteps. Gawd I have to figure this out somehow even though she can't even see me.

She opened the door and walk straight towards her bed, letting herself fall on the bed.

"Yah!! Hyejin, snap out of it!! You're under a spell alright!!" I yelled but no use. She was swiping her phone checking her notifications while I'm here screaming like Tarzan just to get her attention.

"Hyejin!!!" I shouted again and this time she averted her eyes from her phone but she was just staring at me. Wait, now something is definetly wrong. Her eyes are now green, doesn't she have brown eyes?

Out if nowhere, her eyes started flowing tears. She did not sob, she didn't do anything but just drop her river tears.

"H-h... e.... l-l..... p....... M-m.... e...." she stuter and I barely could hear it.

"H-he..... lp..... M-me....." she cried while trying to bare the pain of the spell.

"Alright c-calm down alright. I'll find a way to repell this spell." I said and wandered everywhere for something.

She keeps begging for me to help her and I'm doing my best to find a cure. Oh wait, I have an idea. I slipped one of my rings from my fingers and quickly put it in her index fingers.

I got up and looked at her. Her eyes were slowly turning back to brown but it only manage to turned it to hazel brown. She blinked and this time she look at me in disbelief.

"W-wonwoo?....." she stuter and hug my lower body tightly.

"T-thank you.... thank you so muchh.." she thanked but I just gently patted her head to calm her down.

"you don't know how it feels..... to be trapped inside your own body.....and seeing what you're doing that you didn't want to....."

######

The next day

"How did the spell got repelled?" Seongyoon asked and Hyejin showed him her hand which was wearing another similar ring like Jangjuns'.

"That spell..it got repelled by my own guardian angel..." Hyejin said while Seongyoon couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Your own guardian angel?! But how?!" he asked but she just stand still and glance towards me who was leaning against the infirmary's door way.

I nodded at her and walked away from the infirmary room. I looked down at my hand which was holding the shatter pieces of the previous ring.

"I guess her spells are much more stronger than I thought." I said and just smiled lightly while looking back at the infirmary that Hyejin was in.

"Well... I guess this is goodbye for us.... Take care.... Jung Hyejin." I said and disappeared from the school.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
||ok late updates. I wasn't planning to write this today but since I had a committee meeting today and I got the chance to opened my computer so yeah... I wrote this instead lmao. Thx for reading. ||

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3K 53 26
For Hwayoung graduating meant a lot and she was eager to fulfil her dream. Just like her old childhood friend did two years ago. He became an idol an...
19K 425 19
A collection of Golden Child fanfiction. Start : 3rd September 2017 End : 25th November 2017 ⚠ : Unedited!
1.9M 107K 61
Where the devil gets a angel he just cant kill. - "hello little angel" the devil spoke. "h-hello" "whats your name?" the devil inched closer watchin...
34.8K 1.8K 47
⪻ it's hard to accept the apology of an idiot ⪼ ꧁ Lee Jangjun X (Y/N) reader ꧂ Highest Rank: • #1 goldenchild • #1 leejangjun • #1 jangjun • #1 bomin...