Ravaonna- A Legolas Love Story

Von Kt_love

To anyone, it might look like their world was falling apart. For Reinya and Gorell, it is. Legolas has been c... Mehr

Ravaonna- A Legolas Love Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Recap
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
One More Book :) :)

Author's Note :(

1.1K 55 12
Von Kt_love

Okay so I really hate saying this, but I have been so busy lately that I have not had enough time to write the next chapter... :( I know it has been two weeks, and trust me I feel really bad!!!! I am not putting this book on hold, because I am hoping to have some more time to write soon, but if all you reader don't mind waiting a couple weeks, (maybe til school is out?) I can have time, to write a whole ton more chapters. This way I don't feel rushed to publish a chapter that is not well done..... I am really sorry, know how hard this is!!!

Saying that. I must give out a HUGE thank you to everyone who has kept up with every update, It means the world to see that you care about what I write :) Thanks!!!! Also I do my best to stay up to date with my inbox, so if you would like to chat, I would love to hear you :) 

I would not be able to accomplish any of this with out each and everyone of you!!!! Thanks

Kt_love and YouCantHandle

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

320K 10.8K 30
An Elleth named Eleniel was captured by a party of Orcs 500 years ago from her home and killed her family in front of her. she was tortured, abused a...
94.6K 4.7K 48
After the horrible incident in the fortress of Gundabad, Turwaithiel returns to Rivendell as a different person. Her night is filled with horrible dr...
6.9K 303 15
After a failed spider mission, Legolas is left injured beyond what the Greenwood healers can help. Thranduil, worried for his son's Fea, sends him to...
231K 7.9K 35
Arryin is a descendant from an ancient elven race, the Núr -o Gilgalad (People of starlight). She has suffered great loss: her entire village was att...