Battle of the Heir and Heires...

By YvonneGrace1

Everywhere becomes silent as every single pair of eyes turn to us and although I'm used to attention, it's ne... More

Bad Morning
Meet The Jerk
Animals in Bikinis
Author's Note
Attraction
Backfire
Hell, no
BTHH Cast
Sweet Jerk
Shit, literally.
Pink and Plump
Something's wrong with me
Growling Stomach
Water moans and Denial
Kill me now
A very big bug
Getting it on with lover boy
Well Fuck, This is awkward
What the hell is it now
Camp is over?
Kiss and run
I'm getting engaged to him?
Why me?
I'm kissing you
Other boys can fuck off
What the fuck is going on here?
I like you
Falling hard and fast
Escape Daddy and Mummy's protective wings
Let me tell you a story
Back for revenge
I'm screwed
One by One
No, it can't be!
Escaped Disney Villain
Be mine
Goodbye Messages
Betrayal
Betrayal
She's what?
Appreciation

I love you

15.5K 627 109
By YvonneGrace1

I've had this update ready since 2 days ago but I just couldn't find time to edit it. Sorry 😊

Thank you so much for your support, I can't believe I have 7.7k reads!!! Thank you all so much 💖💖💖

This chapter is dedicated to the spammers. I love reading your comments 💖💖💖

*****************

Daisy

The series of questions that followed was no surprise to me.

"Who's Levi?" - Chloe and Bloom.

"You know this dude?" - Tyler

"Am I missing something here?" - Dean

"That guy's name is Levi?" - Mark

"What's a Levi?" - Daniel

All eyes turn momentarily to Daniel to give him a 'seriously' look before turning back to me for answers.

I sigh knowing this cannot be avoided.

"Let's get out of here, we can't have this discussion in this place" I say and they all share apprehensive looks but follow nonetheless out of curiosity.

I feel bad that I've never told this to my friends but honestly, I've never had the courage to approach the subject before Hunter.

We all excuse ourselves from the party and I tell my father and Miss. Violet that I'd be sleeping over at Bloom's house. They nod and continue mingling. This ball wasn't really for us anyway, it's more like an occasion to strengthen old connections and make new ones.

Hunter's friends and I ride in the car we came in while Bloom and Chloe ride in another car. Since Blake had stormed off, there was now enough space in the car but Hunter still insisted on me sitting on his lap.

We reach Bloom's mansion and she leads us to the basement of her house. Her basement had been converted into a sort of living room/game room/movie room. This room was where we had our movie night whenever I and Chloe stayed over. Her parents were rarely home so we had less chance of being interrupted.

Everyone finally sits down and sets their inquisitive gaze on on me.
I take a deep breath before I say anything. I know I probably looked dramatic but I was past caring at this point.

"So..." Chloe prods trailing off.

As I open my mouth to talk, the door bursts open to reveal Blake looking breathless as if he just ran a marathon.

"What's wrong? Where's Bloom?" He asks frantically before his eyes settle on Bloom who was sitting quietly at the far end of the couch and a confused look settles on his face.

"But I got a text saying..." He starts to say before Mark cuts him off.

"I messaged you saying there was an emergency at Bloom's house not that something was wrong with her" Mark states and Blake looks like he was about to protest but he sighs in relief and walks to Bloom side.

He seats besides her and mutters an 'I'm sorry' making her echo his words. He kisses her forehead and then turns to face everyone.

"So what's the emergency?" Blake asks.

"We're waiting for it" Tyler responds diverting all attention back to me.

"Levi is Eve's dad" I state curling into Hunter to get some strength for all what I was about to reveal. I don't give them time to digest that information before I dive into the real story. When I finish it,I notice every single one of them gaping at me in surprise.
"I knew it! Since the moment I met her, I knew she wasn't to be trusted" Mark says his eyes blazing.

"You thought she was hot" Tyler points out dryly.

"So did every one else but that's changed now" Daniel retorts.

"Enough with the argument. We need answers to the real question here. What was Levi doing at the party?" Dean voices and silence falls upon us since no one had a response.

We later decided to all go to bed after discussing a few more things that we had no answers to. Tyler and Daniel were to share a room, Mark and Dean; another team. Hunter simply stated before anyone that he was going to share a room with me. Blake told Bloom they had to talk and so they went off to her room.

Chloe rejoiced at the prospect of having a room to herself. We all leave to move to our various rooms. I suddenly remember that I had nothing to sleep in so I decide to make a quick trip to Bloom's room. I enter without knocking out of habit and I see Blake's hand caressing her face. Their faces were just inches apart and they jump apart when they notice me.

"Umm....I just wanted to grab a shirt" I state awkwardly and hurry to her closet and grab the first thing I could find before I rush out the door.

I walk slowly towards the room and my heart beat tempo increases in it's rhythm. This was the first time I'd be sharing a room with Hunter since we left camp weeks ago and a lot has changed since then. I enter the room but I see no sign of Hunter.

Then I hear the shower running and I take that chance to change into the shirt that I grabbed from Bloom's room. I groan when I realize the fact that I forgot to grab shorts to go along with it. The shirt was too small and I look around hoping to see anything sort of a miracle. The miracle came to me in the form of Hunter's shirt that was draped over the armrest.

I quickly grab it and change into it hurriedly when I hear the shower stop.

Hunter comes in the room with his boxer hanging low on his hip. I suddenly lose control of my eyes and a spectator would think something was wrong with my eye since they were darting back and forth between everything in the room and his defined torso.

I finally look up to his face to see that he was not looking at me. A closer look at him and I notice the pained expression on his face as his eyes scan me from head to toe.

"Fuck, you look so damn beautiful in my shirt" He says in a low gravelly voice stalking towards me making a heady sensation crash upon me with the realization that I was the one that put that hungry look on his face.

He reaches where I was standing and aligns his body with me and my hands move on their accord to his hard chest making his muscle tense. His arm wrap around my waist pulling me flush against him. My arms move from his chest to his neck and he immediately claim my lips in a fervent kiss. He pulls my pelvis close to his and I let out a moan.

"I...just find it so hard to control myself around you" he groans into the kiss and my head swims with different sensation. I push more closer to him and since I wasn't wearing a bra, he feels my nipple pebble against his chest through the thin shirt.

"Fuck, Daisy, what the hell are you doing to me?" He grits out while nipping at the nape of my neck and a very breathy moan escapes from my mouth followed by more as his lips trace downwards.

His lips then focus on a particular spot on my neck and I let out a very loud moan while gripping and clawing at his shoulder and back.

He backs us to the bed and I tumble in it only to bounce a few times. He crawls on top of me and takes my lips again with his as if the few seconds spent apart was too much. Every single cell of my body was tingling and every spot he touch left a trail of fire. I feel him stop the kiss and I open my eyes to see him looking down at me with an emotion that looked like lo....

"I love you so damn much Daisy"

********************

So, all their friends now know Levi is.

What do you think Levi was doing at the ball?

And, He said it!!! HUNTER FUCKING SAID THE MAGICAL WORDS!!!

Please support me by voting, commenting and sharing. I love you all to bits 💖

Stay awesome 😎

                      -Love, Yvonne.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.8K 49
"He rests his forehead on mine and closes his eyes. Instantly, my own eyes flutter shut. I can feel his lips so very near to my own. 'Mia..," he say...
612K 21.5K 30
"Wait, you're gay?" I asked in confusion, scratching the back of my head. "Well duh. How oblivious are you?" "Well, I guess I'm pretty dumb, but my...
2M 44.3K 41
His eyes darken, his pupils dilating almost entirely. His warm hand cups the back of my thigh and pulls me closer, so I am now straddling him complet...
1.5M 34.9K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...