Tutor / Muke

By addiictedtomuke

"You're just my tutor, we're not fucking friends." Or where Luke's parents force Luke to get a tutor and he... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen

Chapter twelve

7K 250 371
By addiictedtomuke

SMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Luke stood outside of the school before class, having a quick drag. As he blew smoke out of his mouth he spotted Calum and Ashton walking towards him. Calum had a large bruise, similar to Michael's, and Ashton was all cut up. Luke sighed and pushed himself off the wall.

"What do you want?" He asked, putting out his smoke.

"To give you this," Calum said, reaching into his pocket and handing him a piece of paper.

Luke unraveled the paper and Ashton spoke as Luke did so. "He's a creep, Luke, he's obsessed with you!" 

"This is amazing," Luke was looking down at a drawing in his hand. It was clearly of him, and Michael's name was scribbled at the bottom of the page.

"Amazing?" Both Calum and Ashton said in union.

"Yes it is," Luke said, looking at the two.

"Well check this out! He wrote about you too," Ashton said, handing the ripped up journal.

"You ripped his journal? What a dick move," Luke said, pulling it from Ashton's hands. "Well, I can't read cursive, but who really cares? If he wants to write about me, let him write about me."

"You don't understand!" Calum shouted.

"You know what, Cal? I do. Now I have to get to class. And I never want you two to speak to me again, or a door wont be the only thing broken, got it?" Luke sneered, turning around and walking into the school.

***

"Hey can we work at my place today? Ariel can't stay after school today and my mom's going out with some friends," Michael asked.

"Yeah, that's cool," Luke said.

Michael climbed onto Luke's handle bars and held on tight. The ride to the school was short and Ariel was already waiting outside for them.

"That looks fun! Can I try?" She asked, talking about riding on the handle bars. Michael looked at Luke.

"Yes of course, hop on!" Luke smiled at her.

Michael helped Ariel onto the bike. 

"Hold on tight," Luke said, riding slower than he normal would, making sure he wouldn't hurt Ariel. 

Ariel giggled the whole way home and both Luke and Michael smiled, watching her having the time of her life. The ride soon came to an end and Ariel jumped off. 

"Thanks, Lukey!" Ariel squealed and ran inside.

Luke looked at Michael. "Lukey?" He asked, getting off of his bike. 

Michael shrugged. "Don't ask me, I didn't come up with it."

The two walked into the house and Karen greeted them at the door. 

"Wow, mom, you look amazing!" Michael grinned, she was wearing the new dress she bought for herself.

Karen twirled. "I know, right?" She laughed. "Alright, I gotta go! There's money for pizza on the counter and Luke is welcome to stay for some if he wants. Now be good!" 

With that, Karen left leaving the three of them alone. Michael removed his shoes and went to the kitchen to set up their work. Luke soon followed. Ariel was sitting at the table too and Michael looked up at her.

"Go do your homework, or play with some toys, and then when we're done I'll order the pizza, alright?" Michael said to her.

Ariel nodded and wandered off. Michael opened the math text book and handed Luke the assignment sheet. Luke instantly groaned.

"Hey, I thought you were gonna work with me!" Michael said.

"That doesn't mean I'm going to enjoy it," Luke complained. 

"Yeah yeah yeah," Michael said and handed Luke a pencil. "And this is what you do..." 

It took Luke forty five minutes to finish the work sheet with Michael's help, the Michael quickly reviewed Luke's history class for the day and tested him quickly for the geography test. It went by pretty quickly and soon Michael was getting off the phone with the pizza place. Luke and Michael had moved to the living room and ended up playing Guess Who with Ariel, but Luke and Michael were a team. Ariel won the first round.

"I wanna play dolls," Ariel said.

"Ariel, Luke and I don't want to play with dolls," Michael sighed.

"Hey, speak for yourself, dude," Luke laughed. "Show me these dolls."

Michael smiled to himself, slightly shocked as Ariel took Luke's hand and led him to where her dolls were. Michael watched them play from afar. Luke was actually really into it, acting as if the dolls were real. Who knew Luke was so good with kids?

The pizza eventually showed up and they all ate in the living room together watching Fairly Odd Parents. They ate both boxes of pizza pretty quickly. When they finished, Michael cleaned up. It wasn't much and when he walked back to the living room he looked over at Luke.

"You're free to go now, if you want, you don't have to stay," Michael told him.

"Nooo," Ariel whined. "Stay, Lukey!" 

"The lady wants me to stay, therefore I'll stay!" Luke said, winking at Ariel.

"She has to go to bed soon anyways, so it shouldn't be too much longer," Michael said and sat back down on the couch. 

"I don't want to go to bed!" Ariel pouted. "It's Friday night!"

"We still have a little while," Michael told her.

"So," Luke said. "Let's make the best of it."

Ariel grinned widely and got up, grabbing some more toys and bringing them to Luke. The three of them spent the rest of the time Ariel was awake playing with her. Michael had never seen her this happy since before their dad left. It was such a good feeling, but it also made him feel like a bad brother, not being able to make her this happy. But it was only because he had to actually look after her, make sure she got her homework done, clean up after her and cook for her most nights. And after that, he was exhausted. 

Eventually Ariel was getting tired, and both of them could tell. They let her stay up later anyways. It was Luke's idea.

"Okay, Ariel, I think we should get you to bed," Michael suggested, and she frowned. 

"Hey, if you go to bed now, I'll tell you a story, how's that sound?" Luke told her.

Ariel nodded quickly and hurried upstairs, the two of them following close behind. Michael changed her into her pajamas and tucked her into bed. Luke sat on the floor next to her and Michael pulled up a chair. They turned on her nightlight and shut off the bedroom light.

"I'm ready for the story!" Ariel cheered.

Luke chuckled and cleared his throat. "There once was this pretty princess. The princess lived in a very far away castle, so the princess didn't have very many friends and was pretty lonely. The princess lived with their queen, but that was really all the princess ever got to talk to, besides the mail man who came every now and again. The princess started to grow fond of the mail man, but the princess wasn't so sure how the mail man felt about them. 

"The princess had a lot of free time their hands and spent it learning how to draw. The princess really had a good talent. The princess owned a little book, which they drew in. One day, the princess was running out of ideas to draw, so they drew the mail man. A really gorgeous picture of the mail man.  

"On a really nice day, the princess took their book outside and finished the drawing of the mail man, but two really mean trolls snuck up behind the princess and took the drawing. The princess was teased about the drawing and the trolls left, with the drawing.

"The trolls brought the drawing to the mail man, who was quite shocked at how good the drawing was, not caring that the princess, who barely new him, was drawing him. The next time the mailman saw the princess, he brought up the drawing. 'I really liked it.' He told the princess. The princess was flatter, and happy that he wasn't freaked out about the drawing. That day, the princess and the mailman because really good friends. And soon, they became more than friends. And then, one day, the mailman became the prince. And they lived happily ever after."

Ariel and Michael both clapped at the end. 

"That was an amazing story," Ariel yawned cuddling into her pillow. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Ariel," Luke said, patting her head.

Michael and Luke left the room and went back downstairs and into the living room. They sat on the couch and Michael looked over at Luke. 

"My drawing?" He asked softly.

Luke reached into his pocket and pulled out the drawing. "Yes, and I love it."

Michael's cheeks heated up. "You're not creeped out?" 

"No, not at all," Luke said. "If anything, I'm flattered. You have an amazing talent."

"Oh- Thank you," Michael blushed and looked at his lap.

Luke reached out and gently touched Michael's face, careful of his bruise. He lifted his head slowly so Michael was looking at him. He didn't waste any time, instead, he took the moment to kiss Michael softly. Michael was shocked at first, but eventually kissed back. He got a funny feeling in his stomach and wrapped his arms around Luke's neck.

The kisses started off slow, but eventually became more quick and heated. Luke pushed Michael onto his back gently and hovered over him, leaving open mouth kisses down his neck. Michael moaned slightly and Luke kissed his way up Michael's neck and stopped, looking Michael in his eyes.

"You have to be quiet," he whispered, "your sister is just upstairs."

Michael nodded, but he didn't know if he could comply. Luke kissed down Michael's neck again and began to lift Michael's shirt, glancing up to Michael, silently asking if it was okay. Michael gave a little nod. Luke slid his hands under Michael's shirt and pulled it off completely.

Luke's heart sank at what he saw. Michael's torso was still covered in terrible bruises. He closed his eyes and kissed each bruise softly, whispering "I'm sorry," after every kiss. Michael moaned out quietly. 

Luke eventually came to the top of Michael's jeans and unbuttoned the button. He glanced at Michael again and Michael shook his head. Luke instantly stopped and moved upwards slightly.

"This first," Michael said, pulling on Luke's shirt. Luke chuckled and pulled it off. (holy shit fuck imagine his back muscles as he does this and how hot this woULD BE WITH HIM OVER YOU MY GOODNESS. I'M EIGHTEEN HEMMINGS IM LEGAL BOO) Luke went back to Michael's jeans and tugged them down slightly but changed his mind and put his hands on Michael's hips and went back up for a kiss. Michael whimpered into the kiss, causing Luke to pull back.

"You okay?" Luke asked and Michael nodded.

Luke realized what could have happened and tugged Michael's jeans down to his knees. His jaw dropped at the bruises laid across his hips. Luke's heart hurt so badly that he couldn't even think of the pretty lace panties that Michael wore. Okay, he could barely think of them.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were bruised there," Luke panicked.

Michael shook his head and sat up, "it felt kind of good," he said.

Luke raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Pretty boys got a pain kink?" 

Michael slapped Luke's chest playfully. "Oh shut up Lucas and fuck me." 

"Pretty boy's got a potty mouth," Luke teased and kissed Michael again.

Michael fumbled with Luke's pants and eventually got them off. Luke did the same, completely taking Michael's jeans off. They stripped each other of the rest of their clothes and Luke went to flip Michael over but stopped. Michael looked at him confused. 

"Lube," Luke mumbled. "I've got a condom, that's it." 

"Wait here!" Michael said, getting up. He grabbed the blanket off the couch and wrapped it around himself and ran up the stairs.

Luke watched the boy run up the stairs and sighed. He was slightly afraid that Michael's mom would just walk into the living room and just see Luke, the boy her son tutored, naked on her couch. The thought left his head when Michael came running down the stairs and brought a bottle to Luke. It was half gone, causing Luke to raise an eyebrow at Michael. 

"Oh don't give me that look, Lucas. A boy's got priorities, alright?" Michael said. "Now just fuck me already."

Luke gave Michael another look, but he was too turned on to make anymore comments. He roughly pulled the boy onto the couch and onto his stomach. Michael laid there for a moment, waiting, and then he spoke up.

"No prep, I don't need it," Michael told Luke.

"Wow, okay then," Luke said, rolling on the condom and pouring lube on himself and onto Michael. 

Luke positioned himself and slowly slid into Michael. Michael moaned out slightly, and both the pain and the pleasure. Luke gave Michael a moment adjust then eventually started moving, letting out a moan himself. Luke found a rhythm, grinding into Michael at the perfect pace.

"Oh- fuck," Michael moaned out, Luke lent down and kissed Michael's back softly, over the bruises.

"Quiet, pretty boy, or I'm going to have to stop," Luke whispered shakily against his back, the pleasure being almost too much for him.

Michael nodded and pushes his hips back into Luke's. They both let out a slight moan to that.

"I-I'm close," Michael whispered, closing his eyes tight. 

Luke quickened his pace and bit down onto Michael's back, taking advantage of the pain kink he never imagined Michael to have. Michael eventually reached his high and came all over the couch, Luke reaching his soon after and came into the condom. Luke rode out both of their orgasms and eventually pulled out, sighing. 

Luke got up and disposed the condom in the bathroom, making sure to wrap it in toilet paper. He walked back to Michael, grabbed the blanket and laid down next to him, wrapping them in the blanket. Michael nuzzled into Luke and sighed happily. They laid like that for a while, in silence. And then Luke spoke up.

"I should probably go," he whispered. "I don't want your mom thinking I overstayed."

Michael nodded and sat up. Luke kissed Michael's head and got up, getting dressed. He headed for the door but then looked at Michael.

"Hey, this doesn't change anything, okay?" Luke said, seriously, but eventually a huge smile grew onto his face.

Michael smiled as well. "Nothings changed."

wow almost 2500 words wtf that's a record for me. That's it for this story.

Just kidding, but I am going to stop the updating for like a couple days and try and update play with me daddy a bunch, but smut is hard to write lmao. I hope you enjoyed this! I loved this chapter so much. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 31.1K 40
teacher!luke fell in love with daddy!michael.
414K 16.5K 38
The one where Luke likes to call Michael 'Kitten.' or Punk!Luke finds feminine!Michael cute as a kitten. cover done by me
646 22 17
"She loved him and he loved her but it wasn't that simple" Or Luke has more issues then vogue and Catarina could help,or break him
7.2K 311 26
In which a bully changes his mind.