Basically Run » Doctor Who *1...

AngelsWithATardis tarafından

It's funny how just two little words can turn your life upside down just like that in a blink of an eye,but... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1 just another normal day.....okay maybe not
Chapter 2 Doctor Who? No pun intended....
Chapter 3 The unexpected
Chapter 4 The Missing Piece
Chapter 5 memories
Chapter 6 well things just got interesting
Chapter 7 Some things are better kept unsaid
Chapter 8 it's only just the beginning
Chapter 10 whatever you do don't blink
Chapter 11 the doctor....my doctor
Chapter 12 silence is golden
Chapter 13 I'm sorry,but you're my what!?
Chapter 14 Surprises and Shockers
Chapter 15 like father like daughter
Chapter 16 men in black
Chapter 17 bloodshed
Chapter 18 Rescues and introductions
Chapter 19 Star Crossed
Chapter 20 star crossed (part two)
Chapter 21 Fish Fingers,Custard and Nightmares
Chapter 22 Bad Feelings
Chapter 23 Fairies and the unexpected happens
Chapter 24 Born to Die
AUTHORS NOTE
Authors Note

Chapter 9 Different

525 12 1
AngelsWithATardis tarafından

"Doctor.....what do you..." I stopped mid sentence as the voice came back in my head

" Ara....open the watch" the doctor instructed me to do as I went to open without any hesitation. It had opened which it never had done ever since I've gotten it,gold light then started to pour out from it which mesmerized me.

Memories so many memories were flowing back into my head daleks,cybermen,weeping angels,the silence, and the docotor and I.....together. The memories wouldn't stop coming inside my head it was like a slide show,but then I felt myself collapsing to the floor letting the darkness now take over me.

~a few hours later~

I woke up going to stretch my arms then crack my neck. I blinked my eyes a few times then seen the doctor starin at me from the console.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him with a small chuckle going to walk over to him. My voice was different which I had just noticed....weird I thought to myself.

"No just regeneration" he smiled widely at me giving me a mirror as I looked at my now dirty blonde hair,baby blue eyes and fair skin.

"Wow..." I breathed still trying to get used to my new voice. I ran down the corridors of the tardis and went into a room going to look at myself in a full sized mirror. My jaw nearly dropped to the floor I looked so different. I had now an hour glass figure. I kept staring at myself until I heard the doctor come up behind me.

"I look so different" I said still staring at myself,but looked at his reflection through the mirror.

"Yup that's what happens with regeneration" he grinned as I went to turn around to look at him.

"So how do I look?" I asked with a smirk spread across my face going to place my hands on my hips.

"Very.....beautiful" he smiled with his eyes scanning me as I just let out a small chuckle with a roll of my eyes.

"So you and I....together?" I questioned as he just gave me a nod indicating yes. I just stared at him as he did the same. I couldn't help,but move closer to him going to wrap my arms around his neck. He leaned down to my height and kissed me and I kissed him back without any hesitation.

Everything would be different now

from up to this day my life would be changed forever

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2K 17 36
Brush my teeth, get dressed, go to school and do homework. That's what my life was about, occasionally going to parties. But when a new kid comes to...
57.9K 882 16
My world is quickly turning upside down. It feels like I'm falling into a black hole and I don't think anyone can save me. I just need to wait it out...
33K 1K 42
These are stories from off the top of my brain and prolly a lot of mistakes but oh well.
14.5K 200 46
The will to wait a person. . The will that finally you longed for it. The will to love a person, that we don't know what is his true motive "I did th...