Chapter 11 the doctor....my doctor

The lights then turned back on as the weeping angel was now directly in front of my face I was trembling in fear now with tears forming in my eyes.

Well I guess this is the last of me, I thought to myself while swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat.

"Goodbye doctor" I whispered to myself sadly with a tear falling down my cheek going to close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprisingly I woke up,but with a start while breathing heavy with shaky and sweaty palms. I then looked down seeing I was laying on the doctor bare chest and he was sleeping peacefully.

Lucky him, I thought to myself letting out a tired sigh getting out of bed,but then I realized I had no clothes on.

WHAT THE HELL!, I screamed inside my head with my eyes going wide quickly going to grab a robe from the bathroom and putting it on. I was panicking what the hell did we do well it's pretty obvious what we did,but......I had realized I was now hyperventilating while pacing back and forth across the room frantically.

"Ara?" The doctor asked sleepily as he slowly began to wake up,but I continued to pace back and forth while hyperventilating unable to calm down. "Ara....Ara hey calm down" he said in a worried tone of voice getting out of bed as walked over to me while wrapping a robe around himself. He went to pull me into him so I would stop pacing.

"We...did we?" I stuttered as I was still hyperventilating.

"It looks like we have...." He said letting out a small sigh as he went to stroke my hair soothingly. " Ara you need to calm down deep breathes" he sighed continuing to stroke my hair soothingly. I went to inhale then exhaled while my eyes were closed and I was finally calm when I went to rest my head on his chest.

"I....I had this dream though.....it felt so real....weeping angels and a women named Scarlett....I was almost killed by the...." I rambled with my arms now wrapped around his waist.

"Just a memory don't worry" the doctor sighed going to place a kiss on the top of my head.

"I'm....I'm going to go take a shower" I sighed unwrapping my arms from around him as he went to stroke my cheek gently giving me a small smile as I did so as well.

"I love you" he smiled down at me.

"I love you to" I smiled back up at him then made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was finished I seen clothes were laid out for me on the bed a knee length tardis blue dress along with a pair of black heels.

I smiled going to put the dress on and then slipped on the heels, after that I went to go put on some mascara. Once I was finished with everything I rejoined the doctor out in the console room seeing he was back into his clothes.

I coughed slightly so he would notice me and he looked up with now a grin placed on his face.

"So let me guess you picked out the clothes?" I asked him with a small grin while walking over to him,but he just shook his head no.

"No I didn't.....but who ever did has a great taste in clothing" the doctor smirked while looking at me up and down as I let out a small chuckle.

"Oi eyes front soldier" I said all soldier like placing my hand underneath his chin so his eyes were now locked onto mine. After of few minutes of just staring at each other he leaned down to kiss me and I kiss him back without hesitation,but we then pulled apart.

"So um we should go somewhere yeah....somewhere romantic maybe?" The doctor smirked at me while trying in coordinates.

"Sounds brilliant to me" I smirked back as I was now standing next to him. I haven't forgotten about the woman Scarlett she was a mystery to me. It felt like I knew her somehow not as a friend...cousin maybe? No.....not cousin. Oh it will come to me I'm sure of it,but for now my mind was focused on the doctor.....my doctor and nothing else.