Chapter 1 just another normal day.....okay maybe not

"What was that!?" I shouted demanding to know what had just happened....... there were salt and pepper shaker looking things with plungers and whisk screeching in high pitched voices EXTERMINATE!

I was so confused.......I've never been this confused before.....

well okay maybe I have,but that's not important right now.

"Tell me what the hell just happened!" I shouted again seeing the man wasn't answering me,but just messing around with controls and buttons and typing in things instead.

I wasn't aware of my new surroundings I just wanted to know what had just happened back there. I was to busy trapped inside my head with my own thoughts when suddenly out of no where I was thrown to the side on the floor face first.

My day wasn't going so well......

first I was trying to get killed by giant salt and pepper shakers now this.....

"Sorry about that" the man sighed as he came to help me up,but I just pushed him away once I was back up onto my feet. I was very crossed at him. "Right explanations okay.....so those things back there that were trying to kill you....well both of us they're called daleks" he began to explain as I went to fold my arms across my chest.

"Yeah okay,but who are you?" I asked in a somewhat stern tone of voice wanting to know who this man was exactly. Right then and there I knew my entire future was going to change forever....