SAVIOUR, BELLAMY BLAKE ( 1 )

By unknownauthor108

[THE 100 / SEASONS 1 & 2] [GRACE PARKER SERIES] [BOOK ONE] [COMPLETED] More

DISCLAIMER
UPDATED NEWS
✧ PART ONE ✧
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
âœĶ PART TWO âœĶ
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
character ask
character answers
sequel
q & a

NINE

7K 220 105
By unknownauthor108

Disclaimer

I do not own The 100 but I do own the heartbreak and suffering this will put you through. Enjoy! ;)

"Bellamy?"

"Octavia," Bellamy breathes out, rushing towards the raven haired girl. Grace's face lit up upon seeing her best friend, and also after doing a once over on her body to see if she was harmed at all. Her gaze drops from Octavia struggling in her restraints down to the grounder that was crumpled against the floor. Grace's jaw drops slightly as she looks up at Octavia.

"Get the key," Octavia ordered, taking in her best friends relieved expression. Grace stops behind Finn, crouching down towards the grounder.

"You do that?" She asks her best friend, grinning when she nodded. "That's my girl."

A small smile crosses Bellamy face. "Monroe, watch the entrance."

Bellamy uses the key to unlock the girls chains, her arms instantly wrapping around her older brother. He mumbles a few incoherent words into her hair as everyone watches. Grace stands back up, her stomach dropping as she swore she saw the unconscious grounder move.

"How did you find me?" Octavia asks, wrapping her arms around Jasper next.

"Followed him," Jasper grins, holding the girl. Octavia steps back, throwing her arms around Grace next, a grin on her face.

"I'm so happy you're okay," Grace let's out, squeezing her eyes shut as she shoved her face into the girls neck. She honestly had no idea what she would to if she lost Octavia.

"We should go. Now. Before he wakes up," Octavia pulls away, a gentle hand on Grace's forearm.

"He's not going to wake up," Bellamy says, walking around his body to find something.

"Bellamy, stop," Octavia says, stepping in front of him and grabbing his arm. "He didn't hurt me. Let's just go."

"They started this. Finn. Move."

Grace kneels down next to Finn, staring down at what he held in his hands. The horn. "He blew the horn?"

The grounder spins around, lodging a knife in the side of Finn's chest, his other hand shoving Grace back. The girl cries out in surprise, a sudden pain spreading from the back of her head and all throughout her body. Ragged breaths leave her mouth as black dots cover her vision. She groans, throwing herself to the side, the pain it caused forcing a cry to leave her. Her vision darkens and she feels her body still.

Her eyes fly open what appears to be a few seconds later. Her head lolls to the left, taking in the scene before her. Bellamy was lying on the ground with a hand brought up to his throat, rubbing it soothingly. He gets up quickly and sudden movement causes her head to spin.

A low groan leaves her mouth. Monroe's head snaps towards the girl and she steps over the grounder and towards her friend, kneeling down beside her. Grace watches as her eyes widen, the girls small hand going to the back of her head and returning with blood smeared across them. Grace clenches her jaw and suppresses a scream as a sudden tremor of pain erupted through her. She squeezes her eyes shut, opening them only when Monroe calls her name in a panic.

Another small hand cups her cheek and pulls her head to look up at her. Panicked green eyes search hers for any sign of consciousness. "Finn," she slurs. "Go. . . Help."

She can't finish the rest of her sentence when another wave of pain swims through her. Another cry passes her mouth but Grace pulls herself into a sitting position. She needs to help Finn.

"Grace?" The voice is muffled and she's not even sure either Monroe or Octavia are sitting in front of her. "Grace, open your eyes!"

The world around her slowly sinks into darkness, all of the voices turning into a string of muffled sounds.

"Clarke? Are you there?"

Tiny, seven year old Grace stumbled into Abigail Griffin's office. Clarke turned around to stare at her best friend with wide eyes. She places her finger in front of her lips, shushing the girl loudly. Grace's brows furrow in confusion. Why did she have to be quiet if no one was around?

She moves closer to the girl, her eyes widening when she saw the big, navy blue book in her friends lap. It was obviously Abby's and Abby had probably told Clarke not to touch them about a million times, just like Grace's mom did. It held a lot of medical history and The Ark couldn't afford to lose them because of two, naive little girls. Or, that's what her mom would say.

"You're not supposed to touch those!" Grace whisper screams, rushing to sit beside the girl. Clarke looks panicked, afraid her friend would grab the book from her and turn her into her mother. Instead, Grace stares down at the book in Clarke's lap with a wide smile. "What's an appen— appendi—"

"Appendicitis," Clarke says, pointing at the word in the book eagerly. "It says here that appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix."

"I didn't know your appendix could catch on fire!" Grace says, staring wide eyed and innocent at Clarke who only shook her head.

"No, silly," Clarke says, nudging her. "It means it got really swelled up or something."

"Ohhhh," Grace said, sending her friend a toothy grin. "You're really smart, Clarkey."

Clarke blushed. "I can't take all of the credit. You helped me with most of it."

"The only thing I did was help motivate you," Grace blushes.

"Yeah, and that was all I needed," Clarke says.

"Clarke? Grace?" Abigail Griffin's voice sent a flood of panic through the two girls hearts.

"We can't let her catch us with this!" Clarke whisper screams, immediately closing the book and shoving it into it's spot. Grace's heart sped up as she jumped out, searching for a way out of the situation.

The girl snapped towards her friend as she heard Abby's footsteps coming closer. "Push me into the wall!" Grace demands.

"What? No way!" Clarke retorts. Grace sighed, bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut real tight, and then ran straight into the wall beside her.

A cry leaves her mouth as she crumples to the floor, her hand reaching up to cup her now bleeding nose.

"Grace!" Clarke yelped, rushing towards the girl to look at her nose.

"Clarke? What happened?" Abby rushes into the room, moving to kneel in front of the small redhead. Grace stared up at Abby, her eyes not even tearing up in the slightest.

"We were playing tag and I ran in here and straight into the wall," Grace said quickly, knowing that Clarke would never be a quicker liar than her. She was too honest. "I'm really sorry for getting blood on your floor, Dr. Griffin."

Abby's eyes widen as she pulls the girls tiny hands from her face, taking in the damage. There was already bruising forming around the bridge of her nose. "I think it's broken."

Grace stared up at Abby with a frown. "That sucks, Dr.Griffin."

Abby chuckled at her basically second daughters bluntness. Her eyes moved to Clarke who watched the two with tears in her eyes. "It does suck, but it's not that bad. You'll be fine."

Grace smiled at Abby. "Thanks, Dr.Griffin."

"Grace, I'm going to need you to answer me," a panicked voice says. Abby? No, it couldn't be. "Where are you?" Grace can't get herself to respond. "How old are you?"

"Grace, where are you?" Another muffled voice asks, this time much closer. It was strained and panicked and Grace could vaguely hear yelling and crashing.

A giggle left Grace's mouth. "I'm in spaceeeeeeeee!"

She was plunged back into the darkness again.

Even from an early age, Grace Parker was a book worm. Whenever you saw her, her nose was either pressed into a book or she was scribbling in that little book her mother used to own. That's how Clarke and her had actually met.

Grace was six years old at the time. She had her nose shoved into a book in the library, something about King Arthur and someone named Merlin. She was only half way through the book when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She was so startled she dropped her book to the floor and cringed when it made a loud thud, followed by the librarian hissing at her to be quiet.

Grace mumbled an apology as she bent over and picked up her book off of the floor, frowning as she realized she had lost her spot and she definitely wouldn't have time to find it before the library closed. Grace sighed, looking up at the person who had startled her in the first place.

She was a small girl from Grace's class with blonde hair and big green eyes. She had a small frown on her face as she stared down at the girl. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to know how much longer you would be reading that book. It's one of my favourites. I've read it four times."

"Four times?" Grace asks in surprise. She's never met someone who even enjoyed reading, let alone as much as her!

The little girl nodded and sat down in the seat beside Grace's. "Yeah, four times. I could tell you the rest of it, if you'd like. It's only fair since I lost your place in the book."

Grace nods excitedly, about to respond when the librarian shushes her again. Her face turns red. "Can we do it somewhere else?"

The girl nods and waits for Grace to put her book back in it's original spot. When Grace returns, the girl is still standing there with a smile on her face. They stay quiet until they're far enough down the corridor that they know they won't be heard.

The blonde girl stops suddenly and Grace stumbles over her own feet to stop too. When Grace sends her a curious look, she juts her hand out. "I'm Clarke."

"I'm Grace." She shakes her hand.

"Can you hear me? Grace, I'm going to need you to respond. Can you hear me?"

A groan passes Grace's lips.

"Tell me about the Island of Avalon again!" Grace says to Clarke Griffin. Her bottom lip juts out. "Please?"

"I've told you about a million times!" Clarke says, despite knowing she'd actually only told her twice. Grace pouted at her and Clarke faltered. "Fine."

"Thank you!"

"There was an island somewhere in the Southern seas on Earth," Clarke starts, but is cut off almost immediately.

"It was in the Western sea, Clarke!"

Clarke sent her a pointed glare and Grace grinned. "I knew that! I just wanted to make sure you were paying attention."

Grace snorts unattractively. "Right. Okay."

"There was an island somewhere in the Western sea," she begins again, using wild hand gestures and sounds. "It was said to be a beautiful, sacred island where all heroes went when they died. King Arthur among them."

Clarke stood up and pretended to draw an invisible sword on Grace who also got up seconds later with her own imaginary one. "He was a fine young man. Strong, brave, loyal. Especially to his best friend Merlin."

Grace giggled as they began to sword fight, all thoughts about continuing the story disappearing when they heard deep chuckles coming from beside them. Grace brushes her wild hair back as she turned, Clarke doing the same. Grace smiled kindly at the man standing in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest. "Hello, Mr.Griffin."

"Please, Grace. Call me Jake," Jake smiled, walking towards the two girls and ruffling the hair on both of their heads. "Dinner is ready so it's time for Grace to return home."

Grace frowned but nodded her head and hugged Clarke close to her. Clarke smiled and waved at her as she left.

Clarke was her best friend, and her greatest influencer. And she would probably never know it.

A startled gasp leaves Grace's mouth when she feel a sudden pressure on her head.

"Clarke," she groans. "Please, make it stop."

A hand cupped her cheek and she raised a hand up to cup her cheek. "Bellamy?"

"It's Raven," a strained voice answered. "Grace, do you remember anything?"

Grace Parker was six years old when her sister was born.

She remembered her mom biting into a thick blanket to muffle her screams and she remembered feeling panicked as the blood pooled onto the floor between her legs. But most importantly, she remembered the crying that sounded throughout the room after her mother gave one final push.

"Grace, take your sister," Sarah Parker demanded, already hanging the bloody child over to her. Grace wrapped her in a blanket as she cried and shook. "Quiet her. I have to start cleaning up before the guards get here.

"Are they going to take her away?" Grace wondered, her eyes filling with tears at the thought. Sarah shook her head at her daughter, pushing herself into a sitting position.

"No, we have to hide her," Sarah glances at her baby daughter and gives a small smile. "Would you like to name her?"

Grace nods enthusiastically, watching as her little sister grabbed ahold of her thumb and pulled it to her mouth to suck on it. Her mind wandered as she thought about names for the beautiful baby girl, a grin making it's way onto her face as she remember the story Clarke had told her over a million times. The story about the island of paradise, the wonderful one where everyone felt at home and at peace.

"Let's call her Avalon."

Grace grunts. A hand squeezes hers. "Finn?"

That was the only thing she could get out but the person next to her understood almost immediately. "He's fine. Had a bit of a problem but it's over now. Can you open your eyes for me, sweetheart?"

Grace Parker was seventeen when she first met Octavia Blake.

She remembered one of the far nicer guards pulling her aside on her way back from her shower and mumbling into her ear about how she'd be getting a new roommate. Grace wasn't excited in the slightest. In fact, she loathed the idea of even having one. She didn't want one and she certainly didn't appreciate that this was sprung on her so suddenly.

"Be nice," she remembered mumbling to herself as she walked back to her cell. The guards had to line the hall in case she decided to make a run for it, which happened more often than she'd like to admit. She knew she'd never get anywhere, but that didn't mean she couldn't do it. It helped her relax.

She waited for the guard next to the door to open it and uncuff her, like usual, before she even looked inside. She wasn't excited for this roommate at all and wasn't in any hurry to see what they looked like. When she did, she was shocked at the sight but kept her face in a stoic expression.

It was a small girl who couldn't have been much younger than Grace. She had silky raven coloured hair and big green eyes. She was really tiny with little to no muscle on her, and her hands tangled into each other as she looked to the floor with a sad smile on her face. Grace felt her heart swell just looking at her teary eyes.

"Well? Close the door then, Shumway," Grace rolled her eyes when the door didn't close as fast as usual. "I'm not going to kill the poor girl."

Shumway rolled his eyes and shut the door.

Grace returned her attention to the girl who was staring at her in fear. Grace pursed her lips, eyes raking over her. She was only wearing leggings and a shirt way too big for her. Grace didn't think twice before shrugging off her jacket and throwing it on her own bed, trying to ignore the second bed now in the very back of the small room, shoved against the wall.

"I'm Grace," Grace sat on her bed and crossed her legs. "And you are?"

The girl cleared her throat before straightening her back slightly and tilting up her chin. "Octavia Blake."

Grace grinned at her, nodding her head. Even from just the small change of posture, Grace could tell she was going to like this girl very much.

There was a hand wrapped loosely around her own. One that she knew all too well. She lifts a hand to touch her temple, shifting awkwardly with her eyes staying shut. "Bellamy?"

"Yeah, I'm here, I'm here sweetheart."

Grace couldn't help the small smile that made it's way onto her face. His voice was rough and smooth all at the same time. It was quiet, as to not hurt her head. She opens her eyes slowly, letting them drift over his features. The dimpled chin, the freckles, the button nose, the long eyelashes. "Hey."

"Hi," Bellamy says quietly. He turns around and sighs before returning his attention back to the tired girl. Despite not having being awake all night, Grace could barely keep her eyes open she was so damn tired. "I need to go get Clarke and Octavia. They've been worried you wouldn't wake up."

"How long was I out?"  Grace asks, straining her neck to look up at him curiously. Bellamy purses his lips, knowing she'd be upset about the answer.

"All night," he responds. "Which is fine. Clarke and I have everything handled."

"Bell," the girl sighed, moving to lean back into he previous position only for a yelp to come out of her mouth. She sat up quickly, feeling her head begin to spin slightly. Her hand shot out and curled around Bellamy's forearm in panic, her chest seizing up as she waited for it to subside. Gently, Bellamy laid her back down and positioned her head so she wasn't applying any pressure to her head wound.

His free hand, the one he had previously had in her own, moved to cover the one gripping his arm tightly. "Easy there, sweetheart. It's okay."

"Sorry," Grace mumbles sheepishly.

"It's all good," Bellamy leans down and presses a quick kiss to her forehead before standing and leaving the dropship. "I'm going to go get Clarke and O."

Grace's mouth drops open in surprise. Did he just. . .? What the hell?

Bellamy returns a moment later with Octavia and Clarke in tow. Octavia seemed to keep glancing at the ladder that leads to the level above whilst Clarke made a beeline straight for Grace. Almost immediately, a hand was placed against Grace's forehead. A smile makes it's way onto her face. "The fever broke."

"Good to hear, Clarkey," Grace mumbled quietly, smiling when she saw Clarke's small smile at the old nickname.

"Haven't heard that name in a while," Clarke comments, pushing Grace's head to the side to look at her bandaged wound. "Can't believe I'm saying this but I kinda missed it."

Grace smiled. "Yeah, me too."

Octavia made her way over to the two, brows furrowing in confusion when Grace lifted a hand to cup her cheek. "Uh, are you sure she's feeling okay?"

"I'm fine, just, uh," Grace stares into the girls big green eyes, watching as the confusion swam through them. She could tell just how grown up she had become in lock up. "Just so damn proud of you."

"Thanks?" Octavia said unsurely, glancing at her brother who just shrugged in response. Her eyes come back to Grace. "What the hell did you see while you were out?"

Grace smiled fondly. "The island of paradise."

Clarke's head snaps up in surprise. "What did you just say?"

"The island of Avalon," Grace repeats, watching the trio with a grin. "In the western seas where all the heroes go."

Bellamy watched the girl with furrowed brows while both Octavia and Clarke stared at her. Octavia was the first one to speak up.

"Her sisters name is Avalon," Octavia informs the two of them, then pauses. "No idea what that other stuff meant."

Clarke chuckled, starting to change Grace's bandages as Grace drifted off into slumber. "King Arthur," Clarke glances at the two siblings who still seem very confused. "Never mind."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So, this chapter was lousy but at least now you have some idea of what Grace used to be like and now you know how Avalon got her name. Was anyone surprised that it was because of Clarke? Also, the kiss.

Okay, we all know what the next chapter is about. Good luck ;)

Comment, vote, whatever the hell you want.

Gif | Grace seeing Octavia for the first time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 251 24
"ðĒ𝐭 𝐰ðĒðĨðĨ 𝐭𝐚ðĪ𝐞 𝐚 ð°ðĄðĒðĨ𝐞 𝐭ðĻ ðĶ𝐚ðĪ𝐞 ðēðĻðŪ 𝐎ðĶðĒðĨ𝐞, 𝐎ðĻðĶðžð°ðĄðžðŦ𝐞 ðĒ𝐧 ð­ðĄðžðŽðž 𝐞ðē𝐞𝐎, ðĒ'ðĶ ðĻ𝐧 ðēðĻðŪðŦ 𝐎ðĒ𝐝𝐞." [...
7.1K 311 43
Bellarke and the 100â™ūðŸĨ°
204K 4.2K 21
"ðĒ 𝐎𝐚ðĒ𝐝 ðĒ'ðĶ '𝐛ðĻðŪ𝐭 𝐭ðĻ 𝐠ðĻ 𝐭ðĻ 𝐰𝐚ðŦ, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 ðĒ 𝐝ðĻ𝐧'𝐭 ðĪ𝐧ðĻ𝐰 ðĒ𝐟 ðĒ'ðĶ𝐚 𝐎𝐞𝐞 ðēðĻðŪ 𝐚𝐠𝐚ðĒ𝐧." [𝐛𝐞ðĨðĨ𝐚ðĶðē 𝐛ðĨ𝐚ðĪ𝐞 ïŋ―...
315K 8.6K 59
the world has a nasty habit of turning little girls into villains. bellamy blake x oc book one in the ROYALTY series the hundred, season 1 & season...