It Started with a Snowball (A...

By kath_0324

Elsa did not know who Jack Frost was. But that is about to change when our adventurous hero searches fun in t... More

Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2 : Welcome to Arendelle
Chapter 3 : Disturbing News
Chapter 4 : Trust Me
Chapter 5 : Can You Keep a Secret?
Chapter 6 : Fear and Darkness
Chapter 7 : A Dream that was Pitch Black
Chapter 8 : Classified Information. Guardians Only.
Chapter 9 : Back to the North Mountain
Chapter 10 : No Place for You
Chapter 11 : Finally...
Chapter 12 : First Time in Forever
Chapter 13 : The Reponse
Chapter 14 : 'Beautiful' Aurora
Chapter 15 : Spreading Darkness
Chapter 16 : Assembling the Guardians
Chapter 17 : We Can...Together
Chapter 18 : Danger is Lurking
Chapter 19 : Out of Sight
Chapter 20 : Cruel Torture
Chapter 21 : Saviors
Chapter 22 : What Have I Done?
Chapter 23 : The Shield
Chapter 24 : Victorious, Yet Epic Fail
Chapter 25 : Stroll with Me?
Chapter 26 : A Slight Touch of Deja Vu
Chapter 27 : Happy and Lucky
Chapter 28 : It's a Date
Chapter 29 : Small Fights
Chapter 30 : Shocking Morning
Chapter 31 : Little Chaos
Chapter 32 : My True Love
Chapter 33 : Fun in the Courtyard
Chapter 34 : The Last Letter
Chapter 35 : Future of Us
Chapter 36 : Back to Arendelle
Chapter 37 : Go with the Flow
Chapter 38 : Fun, Excited, Nervous
Chapter 39 : Double Date Part 1
Chapter 40 : Double Date Part 2
Chapter 41 : Elsa and Anna
Chapter 42 : The Response for the Blessing
Chapter 43 : Moment of Truth
Chapter 44 : From Underground
Chapter 45 : Early Preparations
Chapter 46 : Wish upon the Moon
Chapter 47 : Icy Dilemma
Chapter 48 : Gifts for Anna
Chapter 49 : Party Starts in 3, 2, 1...
Chapter 50 : Pangs of Jealousy
Chapter 51 : Despair
Chapter 53 : Judgement
Chapter 54 : A New Chapter
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT READERS!!!

Chapter 52 : King Consort?

9.1K 284 182
By kath_0324

Jack:

"You've brought all those with you??" I asked Queen Primrose.

"You can just call me Auntie or Aunt Primrose, we're practically family after all. And yes, I brought all these for your training." She smiled as she started to pull out some clothing from the trunk that she brought.

"Why the need for that many clothes?" Kristoff asked.

"So that you will get used to wearing such clothing." She said throwing Kristoff a pair of white pants, a black galant coat and a yellow undershirt. "Now put those on and here are yours, Jack." She said, handing me a blue suit, a white sash and white pants.

"The boots are in the trunk over there." she pointed to a smaller trunk just by the corner. Kristoff and I grabbed a pair of boots and ran off to the guest rooms to change, leaving Aunt Primrose in the main lobby.

I put on the clothes that she let us wear and I could say that it fit me pretty good. I got back in the lobby just right after Kristoff did.

"Now, don't you look adorable?" Aunt Primrose admired as she scanned us with her eyes gleaming with excitement.

"So, we have to wear this kind of clothing everyday?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. A Prince/King Consort should always look presentable and decent. But remember, those are formal attires. You can wear shirts but make sure that they are presentable not ragged." She said. "Now follow what I say... Chin up, chest out, stomach in... don't slouch. Good! That's a basic: Standing."

This went on and on... We also tackled Eating, Sitting and Walking. I never thought that it would be this hard. It's like you have to brainwash yourself and learn all the things that you know all over again.

"We shall continue this tomorrow. I'll have the maids bring up your luggage and wake you up tomorrow morning AND there shall be no complaints, understood?" Aunt Primrose said.

"Yes, Aunt Primrose." Kristoff and I said in unison.

Primrose:

Teaching them how to act royal wasn't so hard after all. I thought that it would take us days or weeks even, to master the basics but they somehow managed to do it in half a day. We ended late though. It was almost midnight when we ended our first day of training.

Tomorrow will be more of a challenge. I've got an assortment of books all about Arendelle's history, and a list of Arendelle's trading partners and neighboring kingdoms. I just hope that they can keep up.

I decided not to sleep and prepare for what we should study about. I think the history of the kingdom should be tackled first before anything else.

I called on to one of the maids, I believe her name was Helen. I asked her to help me with some of the paper works. I had to give the boys a copy for them to study, right?

I sorted the chapters and information, summarized them and wrote them down in pieces of paper. I handed them over to Helen for her to duplicate. While she was at it, I roamed around the castle to see of there was a ballroom of some sort wherein we could have more space to practice. And to my expectation, there was. It was a long night for us. When we were finally done I let Helen have the day off and rest. It was tiring to write all those details. Morning came, thus starting a brand new day.

"Margaret, could you please wake up the two lovely gentlemen in their rooms. Tell them that classes start at the ballroom in 30 mins." I instructed to the tall, thin maid.

"Yes, Your Grace." She responded and off she went.

Jack:

"Sir? Sir Jack? The queen says that classes start in 30 mins at the ballroom."

I groaned as I tossed and turned in my own personal snow bed. "10 more minutes..."

Why did it come to this? I complained. Oh yeah, it was for Elsa and for us. I kept my eyes closed, wishing that we'd skip a few serious times and just have fun but NO... Queen Primrose was pretty strict in being our mentor.

I got up about 10 minutes after the wake up call and dressed up nicely - a simple black shirt, white pants and boots.

I yawned my way out my room and to the ballroom. "Good morning everyone."

"Morning Jack." Kristoff greeted.

"Good morning, Jack." Aunt Primrose said as she handed me and Kristoff a bunch of papers. "These contain a brief and understandable summary of Arendelle's history. I will be discussing the important details and after that, I would like you to read those. For additional information."

"Read??? This??? This is like a hundred pages!" I protested.

"NO complaining, remember? And that's only 30 pages." She corrected.

I whined for like 10 or 15 minutes which delayed our little class meeting. It was quite disturbing that Kristoff seemed to ignore me and concentrate on our training.

That made me contemplate. If he's serious then so should I. After all, I did promise Elsa that I'd become mature. I sighed. Let's do this!

Elsa:

It was the first morning without Jack and Kristoff around. I headed to the dining hall for breakfast and found Anna playing with her food.

"What's with you today?" I asked with a soft chuckle.

"I'm obviously missing Kristoff, aren't you missing Jack?" She responded.

"Of course I do. It's just that I know that he's doing this for our relationship. So, I'm kind of okay with it."

"I want to see Kristoff!!!" She kicked the chair from under the table making it fall flat on the ground.

"Woah! Anna!" I screamed. I nearly got hit by that big chunk of wood of a chair. "You know we can't go and see them. They are focusing on their training and even though I like to see Jack as much as you like to see Kristoff, we CAN'T go there."

"But why???" Anna whined. "Couldn't we sneak in and watch them from a distance?"

I chuckled at her remark. "No, we can't." I said putting the chair back to its place. "They need to keep their focus on their training with Aunt Primrose. We owe her a lot so the best we can do is to follow her orders."

"Fine! But it's boring here. There's nothing to do without them around."

"What if...You and I take a stroll around the kingdom? We'll meet all our people and make new friends. Do you want that?" I asked.

Anna's eyes gleamed with excitement. "That would be wonderful!"

"I'm glad you like that idea." I giggled. "Let me just eat my breakfast and we're off."

"Okay, okay!" Anna squealed.

And right after eating breakfast, Anna dragged me out the castle and into the village. We did a lot of exploring and shopping, I might add.

Off to the finest stores in the kingdom, Anna ran. I followed behind her. She was acting like a spoiled brat but I didn't mind. That was until we ran out of silver, only 10 left.

"I want more chocolate, Elsa! And some cake too! Let's go back to the bakery!" She insisted.

"Anna, slow down. We've already bought a lot of things. From food to shoes and clothes. We don't have anymore on us. Let's go home."

"Then let's go get more money and buy more stuff!" Anna said, her eyes all wide.

I couldn't help but be amused. "No, Anna. All of this is enough. We'll do this again next time."

"Awww. Alright." Anna frowned.

"Now help me with these. I've been carrying it all day." I said, handing her paper bags full of newly bought goodies.

She gladly relieved me of the other baggages and we had a good talk on our way back to the castle.

"So, Elsa... when Jack said goodbye, he mentioned being your future husband. Do you think that'll happen?" Anna intrigued.

"W-What? Where did that come from?" I stuttered out of shock. I didn't see that question coming my way anytime soon.

"I've just thought of it and wanted to ask you about what you think about it." She giggled. "So, will the great Jack Frost become a King Consort to our reigning Queen?" Anna teased.

"I don't know. That depends on him, I think." I paused for a moment. He sort of did proposed to me by hypothetically asking me of my response if he asks me to be with him. That and proclaiming to be my future fiancé or better yet, my husband.

"Uhh... hello? Elsa? You still there?" Anna waved her hand in front of me.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm still here. Sorry." I responded.

"Sooo?" Anna said, eager to know my answer.

"Why do you want to know?" I giggled, trying to hide such joyous feeling.

"Because, I want to know who my sister is going to end up with." She blocked my path with a skip. "So, will you marry him?"

"Anna, stop being childish." I scolded with a slight smile.

"I'm not. Is it childish to look out for my elder sister?" She asked.

"Fine! I'll tell you as soon as we get back home."

"Yes!!!" Anna shouted with glee.

I shook my head in disbelief of what I just said. I don't even know if that'll happen. Who knows? Jack may change his mind about us. He might flee from his training, never to return.

I really have to stop all this negativity. I thought as we neared the castle. Of course Jack will return. He did say that he was doing this for us so, I have to trust him.

(At the castle)

"So, your response?" Anna nagged.

"He might." I smiled.

"Might???" Anna raised an eyebrow, dissatisfied of my answer. "Does that mean that you're not sure?"

"It's not that I'm not sure. I love Jack dearly. But there's some matters that we're having complications with, you know. Like his immortality." I explained.

"Oh... right."

"But we might sort it all out. I guess." I said, full of hope.

"I know you will. And if you ever need help, I'm here." Anna said with a warm smile.

"Thank you, Anna." I said as I hugged her tight.

Narrator (yours truly):

Three months passed, September 21st was the date. Jack, Kristoff and Queen Primrose were all set to go home.

Jack wore a gallant suit- dark blue of color, silver sash inserted beneath the epaulettes, and golden belt. His frost spread across the chest part of his suit like it did with his sweater. Alongside this was a pair of white pants partnered with black boots. He looked absolutely different. He stood tall and proud like any royal would do.

Kristoff had a forest green colored suit, partnered with a white sash, beige colored belt and pants. He looked taller than he used to. Brown boots covered his feet. He stood firmly as he awaited the words of their respected mentor, the Queen of Corona.

She descended the staircase in a violet gown mixed with gold. Jack walked towards her and assisted her on her last steps.

Jack:

"You are ready. I know you are. We've been reviewing and studying and practicing over and over the past few days. I want both of you to apply and remember everything you've learned from these three months we've been together. You need not to be nervous, you will still have time to prepare..." Queen Primrose went on with her speech as Kristoff and I listened to her every word.

This day we head back to Arendelle where my beloved Ice Queen awaits my arrival. I believe that she will be astounded by the sight of me. I hope that she will.

When Aunt Primrose was done, Kristoff and I, with the help of Cedric, boarded our luggage unto Kristoff's sled.

"Kristoff, buddy, I need your help." I approached him as we secured our belongings.

"What is it, Jack?" He asked.

"Do you think Elsa will like this?" I presented him something inside an ice made box.

"Wow, that's pretty. Yeah, I think she'll like that. Wait, you're gonna ask her already?"

"You'll just have to wait and see. You and Anna aren't the only ones who can keep secrets, you know." I smirked.

"You never changed. Still quite the charmer." Kristoff chuckled as he shook his head.

"Sir Jackson, your staff." Cedric said, out of breath.

"Right! I almost forgot. Sorry for the troubles, Cedric." I said to the poor boy.

"It's alright, Sir. Glad to be of service to our Queen's future King Consort." He said with a wink.

I chuckled in amusement. "We'll visit you all soon. Take care, alright?"

Cedric nodded. "Safe travels, Sires." Margaret and Helen peeped from the door and bid us farewell.

"Jack, Kristoff. Come along now. We don't want to arrive too late." Aunt Primrose called.

We hurried to the sled, and as soon as Kristoff and Sven were ready, we rode back to Arendelle.

Elsa, my Ice Queen, I'm almost home.

Tadaa~! I finally posted an update! sorry it took so long. I'm not quite sure of how many chapters are left before the end of the first book. But there might be two more chapters after this. Stay put guys. Hehe.. Thanks for reading my lovelies! ❄️ i love you all so much! Vote/comment if you want.. :3 stay safe.. ~karyned23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.3K 14
❝A winter spirit and a princess form a bond that lasts until the end of time.❞ Elsa has shut everyone out and has closed her heart from the people s...
2.2M 69.4K 53
Trapped in a kingdom of Isolation, Elsa was never accepted by the people in her kingdom. She never had a proper childhood. She never experienced love...
22.5K 867 59
After Elsa returned to Arendelle, she didn't come back alone- but with a man who was invisible to everyone but her, and also the love of her life. St...
110K 2.9K 36
Elsa the secret daughter of north learned of this and basically went on a search. After finding him, a mister Jack Frost pops in as a new guardian. B...