Trap Royalty •COMPLETED•

Von poppinbookss

#8 indiawestbrooke THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK DON'T JUDGE ME Royalty has always tried to fit in but having A moth... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 9
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
THE KIDS
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
THE SEQUEL
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 19

2.2K 74 9
Von poppinbookss

(Brandon in the MM)

Royalty
"Ro!" Kim screams

I run down stairs in a panic. What the hell could be happening. I go in the living room and see this bitch running after Chris with a water gun.

"Bitch what the hell you want?"

"Your attention," She says.

"Man nah this bitch wouldn't wake up so I sprayed that ass and she started-" I interrupted.

"I don't give a DAMN I was sleep and y'all h-"

" Man why my wife yelling this early in the damn morning it's fucking 11:00 a.m. and y'all niggas yelling and shit," Lucas yelled.

"Daddy!!! China won't gimme the dolls!!" Baby Ro yelled.

"Tell China I said share those damn dolls or I'm whoopin everyone in that room ass," Lucas yelled.

"Just like that?" She asked

"Yep,"

"China Uncle LuLu said,'Share those damn motherfuckin dolls or he gone whoop every lil fuck in dat room!" She yelled.

"That's not what the hell I said,"Lucas said.

"I just added color to the vocabulary," She said.

"That is Chris daughter," Ryan
laughed.

It's been about 5 years since JJ was killed and Kim gave birth to a baby boy named Water. I don't know why but that's his name.

"Kim why you name your son Dasani?" Chris asked.

"It's not Dasani..... It's Aquafina!" Jorden laughed.

"Shut up, It Pure Life Nestle..."Lucas laughed.

"Leave my baby alone!" Kim yelled.

We all started laughing then Water walked in.

"Mommy, Princess said I'm Wayyyyyy veeeeee!" He said doing a dance at wavy.

"Cause you are muddas!" Kim said dancing.

He was so adorable I had  to take a picture.

"WATER!" I yell.

"Auntie RoRo!!"He smiled.

I get a text from my job at the Nike Factory.

DumbassJob: We need you asap

Me: Alright I will be there at approximately 3:30

DumbassJob: okay see you there mrs. Preston

"Ight y'all I gotta go to work,sooo" I yelled.

"Ight,"Everyone said in unison.

"Bye Mommy!!!" The twins said in unison.

"Bye Auntie RoRo!!!" Water, Maria,Princess,Winter,and Baby J said in unison.

"Bye babies!!" I yelled walking out the door.

I was wearing my uniform so it was nothing special. I got in the  Rolls Royce. When I got there it wasn't as packed as Rachel,my boss, made it seem.

I finished the packaging and selling and shit. Then went to the back where the employees parked.

I walk to my car and see a note.

"Watch your back in these streets we might overthrow the Trap Royalty".
                 -B

I call Lucas immediately.

Papí😻: Wassuh baby mama
RoRo:First of I'm wife and second I think Brandon up to some shit
Papí😻: Why you say that
RoRo:Because I got a note saying he gone 'overthrow Royalty'
Papí😻: Lame ass nigga.... Anyway don't worry bout it just come home for that nigga do some shit.
RoRo:Ight baby.... Love you
Papí😻: love you too wife

I hang up and get in my car. I hear a gun load.

"You scream I'm blown off ya head,"He said.

"Nigga you ain't doing shit but getting the fuck up out my car,"I told him with attitude.

"Boonk was right you a bold bitch," I turn around and see some ugly ass nigga who look a little like Boonk.

"You Brandon?"

"Hell yeah,and you dead but first I'mma see what the fuck Boonk was talking about saying 'Pussy was the best he ever had"He smirked.

He grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked me in the backseat. I tried fighting but he slapped the fuck outta me. He slid my pants down and ripped my shirt off then forced his self in me.

"Stop!!" I screamed. He put his hand over my mouth and kept thrusting. I moved my head to scream.

"Someone Help!!"I screamed. He went harder and it started to hurt. I started crying from the pain and he smirked. He started choking me and going harder. He pulled out and forced himself into my mouth. He started thrusting himself in my mouth. I couldn't breathe and I was starting to tear up.

He came in my mouth which I choked on.

"I've had better,"He said. He started beating me in my car. He hit me everywhere until I started crying. My eyes started swelling up and I was bleeding from my nose and mouth.

"Tell Lucas I said this is his fault,"He said.

He loaded his gun and pop! Blackout.

Lucas
"Do you like when I..."  We sung.

"Suck up on ya feet, insert my meat, eyes roll and I tell ya don't speak..."Prince rapped.

"Do you like when I..." We sung

"Tease Ro ass,when I squeeze Ro ass, put this stroke in her life gone please Ro ass," I rapped.

"Daddy!!!" China yelled.

"What baby girl?" I ask.

"Some lady on ta phone!!" She yelled.

I grab the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Mr.Preston?"

"Yeah,"

"Umm your wife is here at St.Davids Hospital on Delmar 15360 avenue,"

"Wait why the fuck she there?!"

"What's wrong L?" Prince asked.

"Tryna find out,"I tell him.

"Well umm she was shot in her neck,and suffered severe raptured pelvis, and she was severely beaten.."The lady said.

"Is she dead?" My heart was beating out my chest. If my wife died I wouldn't know what the fuck to do.

"She is in critical condition and on life support I'm sorry Mr.Preston but if you could come up here........" Her voice trailed off.

Ro might as well be dead. She couldn't breathe for herself and if she could it was barely working. I felt tears going down my face and everyone was looking at me.

"What's wrong Daddy?" Asia asked.

"Nothing Princess you wanna see Nuni?" I asked referring to my mom.

"Yeah!!!" She nodded.

"Well go get your clothes ready and tell your sister and cousins to get ready too,"I tell her and she goes.

"Ight L what's wrong?" Prince asked.

"Ro..... She... Uh," I couldn't say it without getting choked up.

"Bubba what's wrong?" Ryan asked.

"Ro....She in the hospital..... She ..... Got shot.... She on life support Mayne..." I cried.

Everything got silent.

"Nah, she was just here, she was just laughing, taking pictures and shit, she was just fucking here bruh,"Prince said getting up.

"Prince baby we gotta go to the hospi-" Ryan said getting interrupted.

"Nah fuck that WE JUST SAW MY DAMN SISTER AND YOU TELLING ME SHE IN THW DAMN HOSPITAL?" Prince yelled.

I didn't care about what was happening I just had to get my kids safely to my mom's. I call my Security to protect my family and my nieces and nephews.

"Daddy we ready!!" China yelled.

"Ight, wait by the door..."

"Where they going?" Chris asked with tears down his face.

"To... Um my Mom's house... Ight?"

He nodded and went back to crying. I see one of my men there and pay him 60k to get my kids and Nieces and Nephews to my mom's house safely.

"Ight let's go to the hospital," I grabbed my keys and headed to the hospital not caring if anyone came with me I just needed to see Ro.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

97.2K 3.4K 40
This was my first ever book at 15 and I'm 19 now I know but I'll keep it for a while then most likely delete it but I like seeing what I came from an...
200K 6.2K 59
21 year old India is the boss of her own business, a "mother" to her little sister, a supporter to her older sister, and an all around life saver to...
27.4K 556 23
this is my first book so please don't judge😂🤎
160K 5.5K 30
𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎 -𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 *my fir...