The Dark Soul Within

By NickTheFabulous

Nicolette, a girl with no memory of who she is. But she is secretly a princess on both the dragon and witch k... More

IMPORTANT SH*T
Nicolette story
OC reader info
OC reader info 2
Sarah's' story
Chapter 1
A/N
A/n HAPPY BIRThDAY
Chapter 3

WE'RE BACK WITH CHAPTER 2

1.8K 1 1
By NickTheFabulous

I walked up in front of the doors of Lords Death's room and slammed both doors opened.

SARAH POV

I walked up to the front doors of Lord Death's room and slammed them open, catching the attention of the people in the room. Both Nicollette and Lord Death were for some reason sitting at a miniature table having tea while faculty were on the other side on the room were talking about business stuff. But I didn't give a single shit since I got pissed off. I look at Nick and asked, "what the hell are you doing?"

"Oh you're finally here, I was just talking to lord death about you," Nick said.

I nodded while sighing like I really didn't want to go to the school but oh well. I walked up to them and greet Lord Death. I waved while saying yolo, noting that Nick was shaking her head cringing at the moment.

"Hello! Hello! Welcome to the Death Weapon Meister Academy! Your partner has told so much about you," he said in an odd excitement.

I look at Nicollete with the look, 'what did you tell him'.

"Oh, you know the usual, our name, age, where we lived, and how I'm your meister and your my weapon. I didn't tell him anything, you know I don't trust people easily ao should we tell him?" Nicolette said.

I shook my head and said, "You can tell him your story if you want, but I haven't told you or anyone about my story. So I'm keeping it that way."

"Nah I'll tell him my story when your ready" Nicolette said.

 I nodded, but for some reason, Lord Death didn't say anything, so I'm hoping he doesn't do anything stupid.

"Okay Lord Death, since we told you are information. Where do we head off to?" I asked in a quiet and calm tone.

"You'll be heading off to the Crescent Moon Class. I will let one of my faculty lead you," Lord Death said, but I cut him off,

"No thanks, I know where it is. Just let the teacher know," I said with a fake smile.

" hehe were gonna make grand entrance arent we Sarah" Nicolette smiles devilishly 

It sounds funny but I prefer to stay quiet for now since I'm an introvert. But I might as well kick the door open."

" hue hue hue Awesome,"  Nicolette says

Nicolette POV

"Boom bitches the amazingly awesome people have arrived please please gives us the applause," I said posing next to Sarah badass style. Sarah wasn't following and went up to find a seat. The teacher, on the other hand, stared at us in a creepy way.

"Why does guy look like he gonna chop us up like chickens," I said while hiding behind Sarah.

"Because if he wanna play hue hue hue I'll play with him I want a toy," my sadistic side coming out.

Sarah only rolled her eyes and quietly whispered, "Because we disturbed his class. And since he has a nail sticking out of his head, he seemed to....be a crazy scientist or something."

"YYYAAAYYYY," I said while falling backward into a backflip. "Nick has someone to bug hehe." "Well for you it's fun, but I think it's not since I'm being stared at by too many people," Sarah said while putting up her hood.

I growled and protectively yelled out, "OI! Stop staring at my girl you bums, or I'll send y'all to the Hospital!" My dark aura started to come out. Sarah looked at me in a calming manner and said, "Don't worry about it, and besides, the class doesn't know we're new students." Haaaiii" I said

At that moment, two people went into the classroom to report something but already saw us there.

"I see they already introduce themselves. Lord Death wanted us to come here to inform about two new students," he said.

The first guy was a redhead and looked like a perverted drunk. The second one seemed to be a priest with blonde hair that looked like our age, but a bit older by one or two years.

" Neh Neh can I play a prank on them, I'm getting bored want to cause mischief," I said in a bored tone.

Sarah gave a small smirk while still having her hood on. "Don't worry Nick, there will be fun, but a much better one," she said a sinister and luring tone.

Stein looked at us and nodded. While screwing his nail, he says, "I can see that. Such polar opposites though, but might as well test their soul out.

Sarah quietly whispered, "A fight," while smirking a bit.

"Heh heh eh let's bring hell," I said in a bored tone.

Sarah gave a small smirk while still having her hood on. "Don't worry Nick, there will be fun, but a much better one," she said a sinister and luring tone.

Stein looked at us and nodded. While screwing his nail, he says, "I can see that. Such polar opposites though, but might as well test their soul out.

Sarah quietly whispered, "A fight," while smirking a bit.

"Heh heh eh let's bring hell," I said. "Aww..., but can we at least give them a fair one, like maybe a little tease," she said in a teasing tone. Sarah will always act like this if it's a regular fight. If it's a serious fight, she doesn't take anyone lightly and brings hell I love that about her. But with having a simple chat or conversation, she just timid.

~~SARAH POV~~

"We'll accept your...test," I said a bit quietly, but enough for everyone to hear. 

Stein nodded and said, "I'll assign who you should be fighting with." He looked around the room before saying, "Maka, Soul, you two will be assigned."

 "Hehe this should be so much fun," Nicolette said.  smiling crazily 

I nodded before looking at the students. Giving a shrug, I quietly said, "perhaps."

Sighing, everyone got up and head outside to the yard. I stayed silent while everyone started to chat about our fight. Even some groups or certain people are staring at us. 'Like I know we're new but stop giving us so much attention,' I thought

 Nicolette Pov

"Hehe, let's have some fun. Sarah, should we go full out, or can I play with them?" Nick asked.

"You can only play. We don't want to go too far," Sarah whispered.

"Poo ok hehe let's play," I said me and Sarah stand next to each other as do Maka and Soul. The class circled around us but enough room to fight we stood across from each other and got into our battle stances and just stood still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello broadcast news, I'm NARR reporting live at Author-chan's room with the report of WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS AFTER HOW MANY FUDGING YEARS! AND FROM CHARTS, WE MIGHT CONTINUE ON!" Author-chan looked at NARR and shook her head. "Can I think,' she tried to say but was shush my NARR. "NO! YOU MAY NOT! WHO KNOW'S HOW LONG YOU'LL HIBERNATE THIS TIME!" he yelled. Sighing out loud, he continues, "Until next chapter, we will be getting some action. So stay tuned till next time."

Continue Reading